Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill)

Tue May 08, 2012 4:27 pm
(OOC, i'm assuming nearly teleporting to Vakara meant he poofed back next to vak)

Vakara watched the entire tree collapse and set ablaze. This was very interesting. Not something to be worried about but a note the young leaf shinobi would make before crossing this ninja of the cloud village. Swift action would be the key with this one. Or atleast not let him get hit with whatever jutsu tat was. "Wow...not bad...guess the cloud's got a few decent genin. Or at the very least one."

He walked over towards the tree taking a knee to see the damage for himself. The jutsu was well timed. This was a good sight for Vakara to let him know the challeneges he will be facing when crossing paths with at least even. But were all of them like this? "So how strong is your squad? You the leader or the omega?" Vakara was curious, if he was going to survive the death forest he would need to be making plans and a stradegy now. Before the exams began and he was helpless.

"Normally I would be cocky and tell you something about how I saw flaws in your stance or how not impressed I am, but i'm not gonna lie I think I may have found someone I didn't think I would find in the leaf village, a challenge. Someone who I am taking seriously for good reason." He snickered a bit. "I hope you go far in the exams. It would be a crime if someone else but me ended your chances." He snickered once more after that shaking his head a bit. Thingsa were getting interesting around the village. "Unless that's the only thing you bring to the table is one big bang. Then you just got my hopes up."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering of a shinobi-(open/no kill)

Wed May 09, 2012 1:22 am
Evens looked at Vakara kneeling at the tree to examine the damage Evens had made on the tree.
Evens smirked and said ''Well.... It was only a D-rank jutsu i used... not the best. My team eh? I'm going solo in the exam, but otherwise my team is quite descent. My sensei is the Raikage, a strong person''

Evens sat down again and looked at the clouds and glared at Vakara.
He smiled behind his doublet and some of his mouth was showing but not much.

Evens' smile disappeared and looked at the cloudy heaven.
He can sense something. Something bad will happen, but he didn't know what.

Evens stood up and said out loud
''Do you sense it? Something is coming. I'll be right back''

Evens formed the Ram hand sign and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Tue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm
Vakara couldn't wait and walked away through the forest.

(OOC:Figured we'de end it here)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Tue May 15, 2012 3:26 pm
FOR A WHILE!!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum