Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

(open) Wandering Empty (open) Wandering

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:56 pm
Orokana, a fresh new Genin, goes to find something to do, mainly because he finished his book and is bored. he walks the streets, a beautiful day. Orokana walks and walks, hood on just wasting the day
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

(open) Wandering Empty Re: (open) Wandering

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:13 am
Tis the day many would wonder what a shinobi is to do on some off time. While most would go about teaching or such the top poncho and pimp of the aburame was amid and up to his typical ruse. "Pondering" as he called it as would one in a 4th person perspective would in fact notice the "zzz" comming from a tree. As yen was slouched Like a lazy man in a branch and straw hat covering his eyes. The remnants of a overjoyus time of regaining his left eyesight was a well deserved nap for the childs play what most would call hard work. Yet a small gasp would come from the chuninn as he would reach up startled awake as he still had a heavy wound on his heart. The ptsd of his eye being lost. Cold sweat would drop down his brow as yen awoke and to his joy could see out of both eyes as he blinked. There was no doubt. No more dark left side. And a fear of flanking from the left as he released a sigh of relief.

to think it was a reality to get my eyesight back. I owe tori big time. But still the dark is very frightful. However is one to handle such a loss and gain without joy? yen thought as through the shadow of the tree came some sunlight that indeed. And the yellow that was his left eye was a deep yellow the same as his right eye. As to many who would note it as no true distinction of his eyes by base looking. Yen would relax as a sigh escaped his lips and done on his blue cloak as he would tidy up his straw hat before popping down from the tree. A empty street with a boy in wonderings around the premises was noted as yen clearly didn't recognize the boy. the academy must be busy pumping out kids or I'll be damned yen thought as he spoke up.

"What's up? Got lost? Or enjoying the day?" Yen would ask the boy as he would lean against the tree awaiting his response
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:50 am
"if im honest, im just wandering, i have nothing to do." Orokana says looking up at the strange man, blank expression as always. "wow this place is full of strange people...why..." orokana thinks to him self. "so many people...all differnt...and all i should know...but they all look like they can kill me in may ways just by looking at me.." Then Orokana says "im Orokana, student and lady killer, you are?" He holds out a hand, a friendly greeting Orokana cares little about, only the outcome matters not the steps he was told

In the back of his mind he needed to master his new jutsue, he keeps going over the steps and thinks of ways he can use these new skills...but he needs more jutsues...sadly nothing can be done at his current prowess
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:46 am

(Tip for thoughts use italics aka this will help distinguish thoughts and words ok?)

Yen nodded at the boy noting his name"I'll just call you kana pal. I'm yen and once I wandered about too so no worries. Take as much you can in and learn what you can that's how one grows in life. Sometimes you have to lose yourself in order to find out more about yourself." Yen would state with a smile. As he tipped his straw hat and shook his hand. Notably yen was merely 4ft tall so naturally he would reach up to the boy.

Upon finishing the handshake yen would note the boy was still in a thoughtful place. Eyes wandering as his deep yellow eyes studied him and spoke up " you are not from around here are you kana? You look like a genin just fresh from the academy pairing up with me. Where are you from and are you studying in konoha?" Yen asked as he was attempting to figure out the boy? It was definitely curious as he studied the boy.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:39 pm
Orokana was surprised to see how short the man was. Orokana thought he was still a child but he knew that was wrong, yen's eyes look more knowing then any child. "Nice to meet you yen, and well you see im just a student, and have only been living here for 2 years now" Orokana says trying to be friendly with his words, but as always its a chore. "and your right, im from a poor run down village, that i ran from, thankfully some leaf ninja;s found me and took me here, life of an orphan eh." This man seems a little nosy, but i am new so its not out of the question that he wants to ask questions. "Nice hat, by the way."

(like that?)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:08 pm
(Exactly it helps with organization as well as makes it so that there's no problems. Don't want someone tearing off your head because of a thought lol)

fascinating naught but an academy student and quiet a tale.. hm now I wonder how to bring this one up to the bar. yen thought as he tipped his hat and chuckled. "It was my father's notebly he has been long gone but I keep it as such to the love of my family and wife. One day my son will too proudly wear this hat and take my place as head of the aburame. Hopefully he learns as much and grows beyond me." Yen said with a smile as he revealed his shoulder length hair nice and slicked back as his pale complexion was rather warm. That shady appearance was moreless a normality as yen wasmore upfront when he is in the forefront of things. Besides it was not time to scare thoes wishing to become powerful. Well not yet that is.

"Take note of our home. From the ageless monument of our leaders of old. To our grand housing of our hokage. The warmth and protection of a hearth and a fireplace being the village of konohagure. but you should not fear of our own as we rarely kill. But now relax kana your home. The village is a safe and relaxing area free of strifel unless you call genin constantly boasting about and the occasional jabbing of chuninn and above. But besides that how goes your training at the academy? Certainly you have learned the basics?" Yen asked the boy as he looked up at him curious to what he now knew so far as an acedemy student.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:09 pm
"Basics more or less, the only teacher i had taught me the jutsue but i want to study more genjutsue, but she said she cant teach me that sadly." Orokana said with a frown and a sigh. This little man seems to have a good family, always a good thing, doesnt seem scary, but probably is still strong, but i dont think i will need to worry, we are on the same side thankfully. Orokana smiles as he talks, these friendly conversations are coming easier and easier. "So if i may ask a question, do you knew a good book store, i need to get a new book, i finshed mine today sadly and have nothing else to read."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:10 pm
Yen openly chuckled as he spoke on the one who was instructing him. "Well who was it teaching you.? As I know I'm theonly genjutsu master within the village as far as I know. But you want to dabble in the arts of genjutsu eh? It's truely an art. And at genin I'll begin your training if you truely choose to peruse the art. As it's as destructive as ninjutsu, as complex as fuinjutsu, basic as taijutsu, and the precision of a medical ninja. The art and mysteries of illusion and the soul. Quiet a mystery alone as it draws upon a whole spectrum unknown. But if you are brave and strong in heart and will I'll reveal some secrets of its mysteries. As a student now though I believe that it's important you know all of the eccentials to be a genin. Hm but book? There are a few, yet I'll come out with a book of my own at some time soon. A compliance of my work in my spare time of course. And who knows perhaps you will gain something of course." Yen spoke kindly as he adressed the boy.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:53 pm
"i would love it if you taught me" Orokana said smiling. man yen is strange, but i can go along with this, he seems very nice and caring. "and I dont know her name but she had the weird eyes." Orokana knows little to nothing about clans or bloodlines sadly. he fixes his hair a bit. "and if you do make the book i will read, might learn something cool." Orokana looks at the sky
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:05 am
Another student? Good good. Perhaps like kisuke he could earn the right to study and if he proves to be strong he might be able to success me... Eh there's no telling yet though. Just wait and see what we get with this boy yen thought as he smiled and nodded. well for an inspiring genjutsu user lets put a bar to set for the boy and get some training done here. Well the bread and butter of genjutsu and possibly an easier technique to use at one point yen thought as he nodded beginning to weave several handsigns very slowly as he spoke up. (Boar, dog, monkey, ram) "takeno worry I'll begin your training from this moment on. You must understand what a genjutsu is like to become a master. You might not be able to release from it immediately but now I'm gonna train you to that point. It'll be out of your chakra range since its incredibly powerful. But it's here you would work your chakra in order to release from the technique. I'm expecting you to be able to break free from this before the fire ball hits the ground. So work yourself my boy. Surely that shouldn't be too hard kana as I didn't put much effort into this genjutsu." Yen would finish speaking as he finished his final handsign.

The air would begin to change slightly as the world around orokana would begin to fluxate like a small vortex. As the air would warm up several degrees higher then it was in a hot summer day. Well it got even hotter. As should the boy look down if he knew any better the sun mightive gotten brighter as he would notice his shadow perhaps far more detailed even getting smaller if he payed close enough attention to the detail of this small fact as it would seem the sun is in fact comming closer to the earth. All the while the air would get hotter and hotter as the light got brighter and brighter if the boy would notice. Yet should he have turned and looked up to the sky the orange hue of a molten ball of flame would be within view of the boy should he look up as the air would evaporate before his eyes as they would fall upon a giant fireball decending fast upon the pair. The heat would leave the boy perhaps gasping for air now as sweat from the heat melting and overwhelming the boy as should he notice the fire ball descending it would grow more and more eating and enveloping the very sky itself as yen would casually glance up at the fire ball. Well to him even if it was real he would simply walk through it and as for orokana yen would speak. (Demonic illusion: decending he'll technique: power 21 requires a chakra stat of 16 to break free.)

"You have but several minutes to build up the strength to break free of this before it hits. That's where you must understand what is causing this. How it's being cast, and how much chakra you must use to break free. And if still not strong enough work yourself untill your strong enough. I'll keep working you all day long till you are able to bask in this and break free without a drop of fear. And even all night before you get it down. Be ready orokana this isn't the academy but a real ninjas duty. All day I'm gonna work you till your mind breaks as you must be ready and willing to break free at any time and place. A genjutsu caught under is precious seconds spent out of reality or distracted especially since it affects ones senses. Now to work orokana"

Yen would place his straw hat back on his head as he would go back and lean back against the tree watching the boy carefully as he plucked a price of straw from his hat and began chewing on it as he watched the boy quietly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum