Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaikos Blossom
Kaikos Blossom
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Plum Tree Garden
Mission Record : Kai's Blossoming Career
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Executive Manual Labor - Page 2 Empty Re: Executive Manual Labor

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:50 am
“Hana was the one who saved me and brought me to the village after I lost my eyes. She was like  a mother, an aunt and a best friend rolled into one. She raised me and helped me adapt to living without sight. Taught me all kinds of things that helped me get where I am today. She didn’t give up on me or pretend my path would be easy, she helped me nonetheless and was there to pick me up when I failed. She passed away a few years back during a mission outside of the village. The details were classified but she fell in a skirmish.” Kai answered the question in a very matter of fact tone, controlled and calm.

━━━━━━

“Well I will hear you describe it but I barely remember what colours really look like and even then I am not sure I remember them correctly. But I appreciate the kindness of the gesture none the less. I am happy to allow you to enjoy the moment. Some things are more beautiful because they are indescribable. I can find beauty in the stitching pattern of an old sack via touch or a strange culmination of hundreds of faded scents that form something incredible that lasts less than an hour. I cannot begin to describe them though. Some people cannot wholly share an experience the same way. I am still happy to join you but I do not want you to ruin your own experience by trying to describe something indescribable to me.”

━━━━━━

Kai had matched pace with Hestia, finishing just before, the ability to not require scales making the job slightly quicker as well as his own experience assisting him. “All done my side, sure lets head to the monument and get mopping. How are you with heights? I can clean up top if you are not a fan I can clean the top half.” Kai paused in thought. “Or maybe you can clean the top half? You will probably get a better view of the dawn up there when it breaks and it will take me longer to tell when it happens. Just so you don’t miss it.” Whichever decision Hestia made Kai would begin cleaning the monument listening if Hestia spoke and would continue working until the task was complete or Hestia informed him the sun was rising so they could experience it together as agreed.

WC: 401  TWC: 3820  TMWC: 5,791/2500
Hestia Senju
Hestia Senju
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hestia Senju
Mission Record : Logs
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:07 am
"She sounds like an angel, I'm sure she is in a better place right now" Hestia would speak in a comforting tone as she placed her right hand on his left shoulder, facing him. She knows the loss of a loved one, just like how she lost her father to a war. She wasn't fond of unnecessary arguments or politics, as they usually end up in an unwanted war that is tragic to even those who are not directly involved in it.

"I will clean the top half so that when the sun comes up, I can inform you. With your sensory skills, I'm sure you will figure it out before I can!" she would laugh as she began climbing to the top of the monument. She began mopping the monument that was in a dirty mess. "This is the final straw, after this and the sunrise, I'm out of here. Simply done with all this mess. Done with all these kids making the place dirty. Only if I can catch these kids, I will punish them for their deeds" she would murmur under her breath, like an old lady, whining the whole time she was moping.

As the dark sky slowly faded off, a hint of orange sky was seen. "IT'S HERE!!" she would scream at the top of her lungs, looking down at Kai. If agreed, she would help Kai to climb up the monument, even though he was capable enough and make him sit beside her, on her left. As the sun slowly rose from the ocean, she would just keep silent, not wanting to ruin the moment for him, from what he said previously. She would feel the warmth of the sun as it rises higher, she would turn to look at the face of Kai that was shining bright from the sun's rays. "Do you feel the warmth Kai?" she would ask with closed eyes and a genuine smile.

Once the sun reached its peak, "It's time to leave now. We have completed a whole lot of missions. I'm definitely going to remember this, thank you for being patient and handling my nonsense" she would giggle at her last sentence. She would descend from the monument and make their way down. "I hope I see you soon Kai, it was a pleasure working with you. The next time you see me, I will be as strong as you!" she said with determination. Just before they parted ways, she would pinch his cheeks and run away from him, "See ya!!!!".

WC: 425 | TWC: 2396 | TMWC: 6216/2500

Exit Claims:
Kaikos Blossom
Kaikos Blossom
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Plum Tree Garden
Mission Record : Kai's Blossoming Career
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 10000

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:13 pm
Kai’s smile twitched slightly at Hestia’s comments regarding Hana, a subtle yet telling sign for Kai that his self control had lapsed a moment. He responded quietly, perhaps with the most genuine emotion Hestia will have heard from him. “Thank you. She was.” Kai did not shy away or avoid talking about Hana but he was aware that it was perhaps his greatest point of weakness emotionally. He had spent years putting on a strong and brave face, to view the world in a way that would enable him to survive. It had been much easier when Hana was still around to support him, the only emotional crutch or person he could and would lean on when times got tough or he felt low. He thought he had mastered himself until news arrived of her death. Kai spent a long time building himself back up on the inside and was till not immune to the pain, the felling of loss or the temptation to give in to self pity and feel sorry for himself. To seal himself away from the world and watch the years pass by in safety without contributing anything to the world around him. Kai knew in time the pain would be less sharp, it had already faded in small degrees. He knew he still had a lot of work to do before he could achieve his goals.

━━━━━━

Kai nodded his head in acceptance and began to clean the statues bottom half with efficient and rhythmic motions with his hands, moving no faster or slower on each sections and engrossing himself in his task. Judging by the murmured comments it seemed that the village children graffiti was the cause of the required cleaning this time. He envied Hestia in some ways, she was unafraid to voice her thoughts and seemed to enjoy living in the moment fully and indeed by his own standards of control recklessly. It was refreshing to spend time with other ninja around his age, to make friends. It was a danger and potential weakness, but Kai had to accept it could also be a great strength if they could indeed be trusted fully.

Kai continued working until an excited shout from Hestia made him snap out of his reverie. He climbed the statue and took the offered hand as he did so out of politeness. Kai did not get the sense that Hestia believed he was incapable, so it was more likely to be a gesture of friendship or politeness than pity.  He sat next to Hestia as the sun rose and waited. Hestia remained quiet as well and he hoped she was simply enjoying the view as he suggested. Both of them smelled fairly unpleasant due to the tasks they had been carrying ut during the night but Kai had enough tact not to bring this up as they sat together and the sun rose. Further around him he could hear other waking and shops beginning to open, shutters rattling, locks clicking and sign boards or stalls being dragged into place.

He could tell she was looking at him from the sound of her voice and the slightest sense of the air displaced by her words. He did indeed feel the warmth of the sun on his skin and his face as he turned his head directly to the source of the warmth and feeling it creep over him. It was a nice moment to sit with a friend and share in an experience. “I do and it feels warmer than usual. Thank you for asking me to share this with you. It is nice to take time and simply bask in the warmth. It has been a pleasure working with you today Hestia. I hope we can remain friends going forwards." Kai patted Hestia somewhat awkwardly on the head, as though petting a strange cat or dog before ruffling her hair a little. Payback for the cheek pinching. “That’s for the cheek pinching by the way!” As Kai ruffled her hair he formed the seal Dog with his hidden hand, placing a mark seal on her with the slightest touch of a digit on his right hand amongst the others as they brushed the strands of hair rapidly in what was intended to be an annoying but good natured manner. He felt the seal form, visible only to chakra sensory or chakra vision and obscured by Hestia’s hair.

Kai leaped from the monument allowing his weight to carry him down and land in an impact absorbing crouch. “I look forward to seeing how strong you have become, just go easy on me. You wouldn’t want a reputation for attacking a defenceless blind man.” He smiled brightly again and waved her off as she left, turning his focus to checking the rest of the statue to ensure it was fully clean before heading home.

[Exit]

[5 AP spent for Mark Seal - 245/250 AP]

WC: 812 TWC: 4,632 TMWC: 7028/2500

Exit Claims:
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:43 pm
Hestia Senju wrote:
WC: 425 | TWC: 2396 | TMWC: 6216/2500

Exit Claims:

Approved!
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:46 pm
Kaikos Blossom wrote:

[Exit]

[5 AP spent for Mark Seal - 245/250 AP]

WC: 812 TWC: 4,632 TMWC: 7028/2500

Exit Claims:

Approved!

Note: Make sure to link to previously approved claim for continuation of learning. Previous thread for TCB WC was located here.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum