Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sukiba Moeagaru
Sukiba Moeagaru
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Raging Inferno
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 79000

A new alliance Empty A new alliance

Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:12 pm
Mission lineup:

She wasn’t going to be dragged through the mud. Not when she was so close to a potential answer of where, and who were ultimately responsible for such a wide outbreak of Jashinism to encompass parts of the globe. Why would people support something like this? Why would they want to kill so many innocent lives? Why? Why?! WHY?! There was no use to it in her mind, only those that supported it were monsters, fiends who could do nothing but harm others in a vain attempt to try and save themselves. She, however, was looking for information regarding a certain safe, one that was owned by her previous benefactor. The man who had hired her for some of her previous jobs before. He had a safe that she heard about, one that no one had been able to find or even know the location of for so long. If Saul was one thing, it was smart, which is why this kind of mistake must have only occurred because she had gotten lucky. The news that he had a supposed building, where certain valuables were said to be contained, gained her attention. She however did not know specifically where that safehouse even was, and if she could get into it without causing some kind of mess or trouble. Her skills were primarily in weaving small forms of ninjutsu and using her trusty Katana to take care of most of the heavy lifting. Her appearance was the main factor in how she could get jobs, usually as someone’s bodyguard to try and stare at, or simply a pretty face to distract people. Yet she had already been asked to go and find some band of bandits to hunt. Her mission piles were only becoming more and more stacked. As people began to ask more and more for the services of this rising young missing ninja. She found the idea rather boring all things considered, which is why it surprised her to be given a letter when she was checking out of one of those cheap motels, where the water barely works, and the buildings are half a year away from collapsing under the weight of the chipped, gray pillars holding up the base.h curly black hair and a blue and black uniform asked. Sukiba was in slight shock that someone was asking for her last name. Yet she’d pay no mind to it at first, a small smile appeared on her face.

“Excuse me, you’re Ms. Moeagaru, correct?” The young woman, without so much as looking at the young woman, questioned.

“Yes? Do you need me for something?” The young woman nodded her head at Sukiba’s question, revealing a small envelope that was signed to this specific hotel, a golden stamp on the upper right-hand corner. The outline of the envelope was lined with silver. Someone with money seemingly wanted to see her, she could just tell by the quality of the outside of the envelope. Either this was asking for some kind of service, or she was getting a job of some kind. Immediately Sukiba would snatch the envelope from the woman’s hand. Inspecting it further, and even activating her dojutsu to see inside the envelope for any poisonous objects or venomous creatures inside of it. Yet all she found was a note that was seemingly addressed to her. Sukiba’s hands carefully slid underneath the envelope's slightly opened side, quickly gliding her hand across the delicate materials to open up the previously sealed envelope. What she found was a note, scrawled on parchment paper, with strokes of ink that read more as slashes with a blade than the strokes of a pen. The note, she was slowly reading, was requesting that she meet up with this mysterious new benefactor, one that had been monitoring her capabilities and had hoped that she could meet the young wandering ninja soon. Directing that she meets with the individual at the old warehouse by the edge of town, where the old agricultural sight. Sukiba was interested in the offer proposed within the letter, which was that she was to meet with a new benefactor, one that could potentially fund her research in the Jashin cult, at least, that’s what Sukiba had hoped that this meeting could be about. She had never been asked formally, but her name becoming well-known from her small escapades certainly left an impression on her. Sukiba would turn towards the brown-haired woman at the counter, giving her a large smile before leaving the motel with a light pep in her step. The sky, navy in color, made her insides turn into a knot. She was slightly worried now, realizing that this could easily be a trap. Yet she continued to stride through the large roads. Her hand reached to rest on the handle of her blade. Her lips held tight, head hung low. The small taste of salt in her mouth while her shoes tapped the ground. A strawberry scent entered her nose, and small bits of pungent cheese and sliced onions were next. The warehouse being near the trading district of the growing village made her wonder if she would join one. One that might help her with her cause.

The warehouse itself was large, a large looming shadow cast down on anyone who stepped foot within. Yet what Sukiba found more interesting than anything was that it was far away from the actual small town that she was currently staying at. Almost a kilometer away from the edge of town. It must have been remote if her mysterious benefactor truly wanted to meet her. Yet it was better than simply loafing around. Her orange eyes stared around, before activating her Dojutsu that she had unlocked. Her eyes could see everything around her, along with the few heat sources that were around the building. Her hand wrapped tightly around her blade, yet at that moment. She heard the small sound of footsteps approaching from the dark, revealing a woman with dark, raven hair, and luscious purple eyes. Sukiba still held herself firm at the appearance of the woman, yet she could at least admire the beauty that was in front of her for a moment.

“I admire that you at least came prepared in case of an attack. However, I wish to discuss what the contents of the letter are for.” The voice of Catarina Mirandi, a foreign name for a foreign woman. Sukiba’s eyes still stared down, almost poised to strike.

“Yet why are there other heat signatures around here? You here to kill me?” Catarina could only laugh at the young woman’s question. Her lips held a small, quiet smile before walking towards her.

“I always do need protection, even though I trust that you would be honorable, you never know. People can be more than just their stories.”

“You’ve heard stories about me?” Sukiba’s hand slowly left her sword's handle. Instead going back to her wrist resting on the blade pommel.

“Of course I have, you did after all work for Saul, can’t believe he didn’t try and make you his though, although I did hear he might have tried it. . . It’s no matter to me though, you’ve heard the rumors about that secret little box he has?” Catarina's arms folded together, inspecting Sukiba further while the younger woman nodded. She stood straight, avoiding that she could still see that there were people around the warehouse. It also didn’t help that she was still a bit jumpy from before.

“Of course, everyone seemingly has been talking about it wherever I can find it, that the great Saul Beckon’s treasure has been found, now the whole Rice Country’s going to go after it. I’m guessing you want me to go and find it?” Sukiba asked. A small smile now rested on her cheek while she discussed with her fellow criminal on the matter. Catarina’s position changed, her arms now at her sides while she stared down Sukiba before responding.

“You’re a clever girl I must say, usually I have to explain it to people when I ask them to do things for me, call me Cat, and as for your mission, I can help you get to the general location. Yet afterward you’re going to have to be on your own, It will be near the borders of the Rice Country and the Tundra’s to the north. I must warn you however that there will be opposition from both guards. . . and others that wish to acquire the box for themselves. Saul’s got a good bounty on his head, and most would rather see him knocked down a peg, myself included. ” She explained. Her soft, cool grin matched that face only making Sukiba grin even more. Her body was built for this kind of challenge. Taking on a whole host of bandits and others who would be coming to invade this supposed location.

“However, I have another task I was asked to do, a group of bandits, ones that seemingly have made a claim for themselves along the area. I’ll need to take care of them as well before I come back,” Sukiba stood poised, awaiting the response from Catarina.

“Ah, I see, of course another mission would prove to be useful to you. I’m sure you can make it back in time without rousing too much suspicion. However, I recommend you be quick. When you get that box, people will start to come after you. When that time comes, I wish for you and us to all be ready for it.”

“Alright, anything else I need to know before I set out?” Sukiba’s eyes were like a hawk staring down at its prey. Wondering if those beautiful purple eyes were truly up to the mettle of a rival to Saul’s.

“There is one more thing you should look out for, Saul will come after you if you do decide to do this. Although, refusal might end up the same way with me. So what will it be Sukiba? Help me take down your own boss's ego, or you can see if you can fight your way out~” Sukiba’s eyes widened at the proclamation that she would have to fight her way out. She knew this wouldn’t come with some strings attached. Yet, to get revenge back on Saul for screwing her with information regarding Jashinists made her wish she could see his face. She nodded her head, a massive grin appearing on her face. Her hand came off of her blade before giving a small nod.

“Alright, I’ll help you get that precious box from Saul. . . You better pay me for this,” She commented, Catarina chuckled, nodding her head before informing her of the coordinates in specific detail. Handing her a small map that housed the coordinates to the base that she would be infiltrating. Sukiba opened up the scroll for the said map, inspecting the fine parchment for but a moment, those same purple eyes stared down at her, making her wonder if she was truly being trusted with something like this. She’d give a small nod, storing the map inside of her bag before turning her back towards Catarina. A courtesy like this would not go unnoticed, especially with how helpful they were being. She’d know that this was going to be a very long night, a night to certainly remember. A night of Wind and Fire.

The steps of sharp rocks underneath her shoes made her wonder just how protected this place would be. She could not get caught, which meant she’d have to distract the guards. Plans began to form inside of the mind of the young woman. She was physically superior to those who were the guards. But this was certainly something she was not expecting. The large compound had big arching wooden walls. Small outposts were stationed all around the corners, making it rather difficult to sneak in the normal way. She wouldn’t be able to slip in through the cracks like normal. The wooden walls, painted in a charcoal material, were carved at the top. They were spikes, making sure to warn others that they couldn't simply jump the wall without the fear of falling on those spikes. She kept herself away from the compound, inspecting the way the guards and lights seemed to move, shifting from one side to another. Her appearance made her stand out. . . Yet she would figure out how to properly penetrate through this wall. Even if she had to make a small show of it. Yet it was during her inspection that she caught something surprising. . . On the farthest corner was a younger person. Someone who seemed rather frazzled to even be there. It was the perfect place to get through. Sukiba shifted through the pine tree making sure not to make a sound. The lights were still frazzled, confirming her suspicion that the person on guard was green. It only meant that when she did make the break towards the wall, she had not been caught by the lights, her legs gracefully flowing across the grass. Rushing to the wall and pressing her body against it, hoping that she would not be found. The light came so close to her, yet when it slowly began to trek backward. She immediately used chakra to form on her hands and feet, pressing against the wall before beginning the slow trek up the charcoal wood walls. The smell of pine filled her nose, keeping her cool and calm with a small smirk. When she reached the top, she was barely able to avoid the young boy who was announcing that he hadn’t seen anything. Sukiba patiently waited near the top of the wall, her heart pumping through her chest. When the boy was done with his small announcement. Sukiba’s eyes could see that he was facing behind him now, beginning to walk off. She took her chance, her whole body lurching towards the tower's opening, slipping through the open window and into the base itself. . . She was in. She felt her heartbeat slow down, now all she had to do was find the room and get out. But the biggest problem came when her eyes, enchanted with the Dojutsu that she had supposedly awakened, showed two others were coming towards her location, one a man, another a woman. Two people whom she had not met when Saul was working with her. The man was connected, she knew that this was going to be the hardest part. Getting to the box would be a pin in the ass, yet she had an idea about what she could do to distract the guards, yet it would involve some clever thinking. . .

Stabbing a kunai into the side of the charcoal wall. The wood chipped in place allowing for the scene to look like a threat, as Sukiba quickly made her way out of the room, holding her hood over her head. Her eyes would see that she was not coming across anyone, nor would she seemingly be coming across others who were heading towards her previous location. The stabbing of the kunai would have the intended effect. As the two guards strode on into the room to start their shift, they would see the stabbed kunai along the wall. Immediately alarms would be raised at the sight of the kunai, one of them rushing towards the other towers, as Sukiba would traverse down the other side of the wall. Making sure that she was not to be seen or spotted, hugging along walls while she kept out of sight. Only eventually making another break for it in a burst of speed. Crossing the open road and towards the other side into the actual building. The layout had been given to her within that same scroll, one that she remembered mostly where it would be. Yet this is where she’d rush into her next series of issues regarding this stupid box. How well guarded it was would place a bit of an annoyance in her plans. . . She’d have to shed blood today due to what she could see with her eyes. Her hand reached towards her sword, witnessing the two guards that were stationed near the box. It wouldn’t be long until she had that box within her grasp. The two guards would barely notice her before she’d strike. She couldn’t make a mess, as such a swift kick to the furthest guard's face, his head twisting almost as he fell to the ground. Her other hand swiftly drew her blade, smacking the side of the other cheek with the pommel of her sword's handle. Their bodies both would fall to the ground with a sudden thud. With that, Sukiba was able to fully see the large box that she was to steal.

It was large, almost as big as her sword. The obsidian-like skin, was pure black, with large golden rims surrounding the face of the box. The front of the box had two golden dragons wrapping around the center silver lock. She’d inspect it with great care, her hand softly grazing across the smooth treasure chest. Her eyes inspected the box's design like it was a solid piece of gold. Her ginger traced the box shape further until eventually she whistled a series of hand seals. The box suddenly is surrounded by a sealing ritual. Symbols surround the treasure chest before it’s sucked directly into her being. Allowing her to travel with the box without arousing suspicion. The weight of the box now being a non-factor before she slowly began to take her leave, noticing that a few others were closing in on her location.  Quickly she’d weave passed the two unconscious bodies of the guards. Her cloak gives her a sense of uneasiness before she rushes past the halls of the once thought impenetrable bastile of the crime boss Saul. Sukiba had just proved that his once-thought-impenetrable forces were no match for a girl who barely knew how to weave her chakra correctly. Without even making a mess, she had been able to sneak away from the Bastille’s internal structure. A small smirk on her face as she now said that there were more and more people beginning to close in on her location. Rushing across the dirt path along the Bastille. She’d rush up the wall, right as people began to go into the Bastille, some shouting to not let anyone escape. Yet they had made one crucial error, she had already escaped above the wall by the time they had begun to try and search for this thief.

Sukiba dropped down to the other side, rushing away from the bastille, stowing away in the blackened night. The screams and shouts to find who stole the box rang in her head while she rushed through the darkened woods. Her darkened cloak shielded her bright red hair from any witnesses. As Sukiba rushed back towards the town after some time, her time within the forest was met with people attempting to search for her. Some did come across her, but they were swiftly knocked out by her physical prowess. Sukiba would race out of the forest after a few hours.

Yet she still had one last job to do, the bandit camp out towards the west near the tundra’s was something she had to take care of, lest they decide to join forces with that of Saul and hunt her down for her transgressions. They were a bit too organized for her contractors liking. Their operations had gone way too smoothly, their systems were far too effective than what was once thought of for an up-and-coming group of thieves, bandits, and brigands. She’d have to make the trek to the west of her location. Diverting from the treeline and hopefully escaping away from the groups of people that were already trying to find whoever stole Saul’s personal treasure. Sukiba scanned the area she was traveling in using her flaming red eyes. The Kashogan was effective in making sure she was not caught, nor would anyone be able to detect her because of how the eyes could see heat signatures as well as chakra. It was the perfect device that allowed her to survive so many different situations tonight, and it could potentially help her again like always. She just would need to be smart about it. Especially since she would be closing in on this bandit camp.

Arriving inside of the encampment was not the hard part, they were supposedly accepting visitors at this point, and some seemingly were able to recognize her. She was becoming too well known at this point, and it also didn’t help that her spycraft wasn’t the absolute best in comparison to someone who’s never been seen before. Yet she was only able to find a small amount of things about this new group. Their name was simple, the “Brotherhood without bonds”. A group of people who were focused on one thing and one thing only, seemingly to survive in this cruel world. Not only that but she was even offered an invite to the group. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, all she could do was walk around and investigate, noticing that they had plenty of food and supplies for this supposedly small encampment. She left with only a few things, their location, and a few bits of supplies and knowledge of what they were up to.  They were certainly a strange bunch, ones that Sukiba would be happy however to at least come across once again on her journey through these lands around the major countries. She had done a good night's work, writing down primarily locations and geography. Perhaps she could one day make a map out of these lands.

Turning her body towards the now waning night, she’d rush away into the vast valleys of the Rice country. Returning to the town the following morning, Sukiba felt. . . exhilarated for the first time in what seemed like weeks. She had done it, she had stolen the treasure of Saul. One of the most sought-after criminal bags, and she had found it, and had taken it from the protected bastille. Sukiba’s eyes grew weary, as she was greeted by someone who seemingly would help her walk, keeping her up with a small grace of his hands.

“Lady Sukiba, can you still walk?” He asked, holding her up by her shoulders to keep her walking

“Don’t know. . . I’m guessing you’re with your boss?” She turned, using her Kashogan once again to see that Catarina was within the building she was heading into. A small smile on her face.

“Of course, she’ll be meeting you just about now. . .” He responded, guiding her into the building before setting her down on the open chair. Gracefully taking her sword and Wakazashi, setting them down on the shelf while Catarina motioned for someone to grab Sukiba something.

“So, do you have the box?” Catarina asked, Sukiba nodded her head, lazily opening up the storage seal from her palm, revealing the golden black chest, and placing it down on the table. Immediately everyone stared down at the box, with Catarina opening the box with a quick flip of her wrist. Her hands gracefully opened the box, seeing all sorts of gold, silver, and even documents stored within this special box. Catarina nodded her head, turning her attention back towards Sukiba with a small smile.

“You did good, Sukiba. I look forward to working with you again. Aria, please escort her to a nice bed. I’ll be down here for now, make sure she is not harmed while she sleeps, people will be after her,” Catarina instructed Alia,  the orange-haired woman nodded her head, holding Sukiba up as the red-haired ninja was nodding off into sleep. Being taken into another room, Alia guides the woman until the red-haired woman finds a bed, falling on it without a second thought, and passing out without issue. All the while the group of criminals inside of the building would do their best to help the young woman. This would be a long few days for sure.

WC:4028
Exit and claims!
+40 Speed
Flying Swallow:1000/1000 (Previous: Here)
Kashogan( Stage 2 ): 3692/4000

8000 Ryo
+40 Bonus AP

Current Bonus AP 115
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

A new alliance Empty Re: A new alliance

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:21 pm
Sukiba Moeagaru wrote:
WC:4028
Exit and claims!
+40 Speed
Flying Swallow:1000/1000 (Previous: Here)
Kashogan( Stage 2 ): 3692/4000

8000 Ryo
+40 Bonus AP

Current Bonus AP 115

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum