Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 1700

What do we need? More seals! Empty What do we need? More seals!

Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:30 am
Yukio walked through the door of the TenSeals, impressed by the amount of traffic he had seen Tenshi getting. It seemed like every Genin in Konoha was here to get Fuinjutsu in preparation for the Culling Games. Yukio couldn't blame them, he was here doing the exact same thing, after all. Once Tenshi worked through the clients in front of him, Yukio stepped up and flashed him a quick smile.

"Hey Tenshi, thanks again for your help earlier. I've mastered the first stage already, soon I'll be working towards mastery of the 2nd stage as well." Yukio mentioned, speaking of the Curse Mark which Tenshi had applied to him earlier. He was certain the Mark would play a pivotal role to come during the Culling Games. "I'm sure you can imagine, but I'm here to get some more seals before the Culling Games begin, I'd like to get several of your seals; specifically I'd like to take advantage of your five for 25,000 Ryo deal. I'd like to get the Jutsu Reduction Zone, the Seal of Absorption, the Seal of Redirection, Sealing Technique: Release, and a Chakra Storage Seal." Yukio stated, outlining the five seals he would like to receive.

WC: 200

Transferring 25,000 Ryo to Tenshi upon completion of the seals.
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 165714

What do we need? More seals! Empty Re: What do we need? More seals!

Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:03 am
Tenshi was busy completing a rather simple purchase as he spoke with the young customer in question. He was a frail young Genin that was extremely eager and optimistic as he spoke of his chances in the upcoming Culling Games, Tenshi did well to hide his pity as the boy spoke. The Uchiha could tell the moment that he laid eyes on the young boy that he would stand no chance in the Games, but respected his optimism and willingness to try regardless. As he completed the placement of the seal, Tenshi heard a familiar voice speak to him from behind. Turning, he gave a friendly smile at Yukio as the young Senju approached him.

"Good afternoon Yukio, it is great to see you again! I am glad to hear that, I truly hope that the Mark treats you well and helps you in the Culling Games, it looks like it will be quite the tournament." He could tell just by looking at Yukio that the boy was growing stronger every day, something that his previous customer clearly seemed to struggle with, as did many of the weaker Genin in the village. He gave a nod at Yukio's request and beckoned for him to take a seat on the couch before gathering his chakra. Taking a deep breath, Tenshi placed the Jutsu Reduction Zone seal, the Seal of Absorption, the Seal of Redirection, the Sealing Technique: Release, and the Chakra Storage Seal on his young Senju customer.

Taking a deep breath, Tenshi stepped back and allowed Yukio to stand up when he was ready. Tenshi would then accept the payment and say his farewell to Yukio before moving on to the next customer waiting in line. It was tiring work, but at least business was booming.

Exit Thread

The following seals have been placed on Yukio Senju:
  1. Jutsu Reduction Zone (50 Power)
  2. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  3. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)
  4. Sealing Technique: Release (60 Power)
  5. Chakra Storage Seal (30 Power)

TWC: 296

Claims:
25,000 Ryo payment
2,500 Business Capital

-260 WC to claim Furious Design, previously from this thread
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 1700

Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:57 am
Yukio held still as the Fuinjutsu user completed his work. 'I should look into Fuinjutsu for myself. Maybe after the Culling Games.' He thought to himself. Once the application of the seals was done, he gave the seals a quick once over, confirming they were all present and accounted for. Finished, Yukio gave Tenshi his thanks before exiting the shop. There was still plenty of work to do before the Culling Games began.

[EXIT]

WC: 73 | TWC: 273

--273WC to Chakra Absorption - 750/750
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:12 am
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:
Exit Thread

The following seals have been placed on Yukio Senju:
  1. Jutsu Reduction Zone (50 Power)
  2. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  3. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)
  4. Sealing Technique: Release (60 Power)
  5. Chakra Storage Seal (30 Power)

TWC: 296

Claims:
25,000 Ryo payment
2,500 Business Capital

-260 WC to claim Furious Design, previously from this thread

Approved!
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:12 am
Senju Yukio wrote:
[EXIT]

WC: 73 | TWC: 273

--273WC to Chakra Absorption - 750/750

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum