Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

TenSeals Visit Empty TenSeals Visit

Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:47 pm
As the chuunin exams where on the brink of starting, Nokino needed to prepare! This was one of the rare day that she was in civilian clothing, taking her time to shop for ninja gear, to settle her appointment with her doctor to see that she was at her 110% for the perfomance, and as prepared as can be. As she walked trough the crowded and bustling village, she finally arrived toward her destination, the TenSeals shop, the new fuinjutsu service commerce that was bustling with activity since its arrival, owned and run by none other than another genin, Tenshi Uchiha.

TenSeals Visit 6dLiqW6
As she entered the store, the small doorbell rang, signaling the entry of another custommer. The place was magicifient, and filled with mysticism. It was also quite crowded but Nokino being tall stood out among the customers and shoppers alike. Over the counter, she saw a tall men with lots of seals onto him and the notable features or the Uchiha clan. This must be Tenshi. She approached and presented herself as she never met the man before.

''Heya nice to meet you Tenshi, I'm Nokino Iburi, i'm a teacher at the academy.'' Said Nokino with her voice calm and deep as usual, at least when she was friendly and not in a training.

''I'm here to buy seals for the Exam. I've heard you are quite potent in terms of fuinjutsu! I'll take the special for 10000 ryo, the seals of absorbtion and the seal of redirection. If i'd like to have other seals but i'm missing the funds is there an arrangement we can do?'' asked the tall blonde Iburi, waiting for an answer.
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

TenSeals Visit Empty Re: TenSeals Visit

Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:27 pm
Tenshi was quite tired as he went about his day at TenSeals, the Uchiha had been training morning and night for the upcoming Culling Games. He had only taken breaks from training to eat, sleep or run his shop. Although life had been extremely busy, Tenshi enjoyed the consistency, it had given him balance and direction. Today had been especially busy at TenSeals, the shop had recently received a large influx of patrons due to the upcoming event, with many young and promising Genin looking to improve their odds at success through any means necessary. It meant he would be up against stronger competition when the time came, but business was booming so there were always positives.

As Tenshi took a moment in between customer interactions, a rather well built and attractive woman approached him and introduced herself. An academy teacher? Interesting, she definitely had the appearance and physique that would suit a strong teacher, something the Genin hopefuls in the academy would require to become the strongest versions of themselves. He gave a polite nod and responded with his strong, yet calm, voice. "Good day Nokino, it is also a pleasure to meet you. I am indeed Tenshi Uchiha, Genin of Team 212. Welcome to my store."

He would nod as she continued to speak, explaining her reason for visiting, as well as her question regarding alternative payment methods. "I am not surprised to hear this, there have been many Genin here for the same reason, although I absolutely understand. The special is a very good choice and one that I recommend to everybody, that will be no problem at all. In regards to making an arrangement, I do offer a delayed payment plan option for those who need more time for funds."

Tenshi would lead Nokino to his counter where he produced a contract for her to read. "Those who sign this contract will be permitted to delay their payment for select purchases by one month for an additional cost of 10% of the normal purchase. If you find yourself unable to do so by the end of the month, then you agree to replace the remaining ryo payment with items or equipment equal to the cost, this does not include bundle purchases of course. IF you are still unable to pay the required amount, well... let us just say that nobody wants that to happen..."

Tenshi kept a serious yet calm face as he explained the terms of purchase, observing any reactions that Nokino displayed to his words. "Please let me know of your decision and we may move forward from there."

WC: 435
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:48 pm
Tenshi amicably received her, and introduced himself very politely. He was part of Team 212, a well known team by Nokino as it contained Himari, one of her youngest friends, and Okisho, the talented and handsome Uchiha she met prior to this visit. In truth, Tenshi was the only one she didnt have the chance to meet yet! As she was polite, she waited until he was finished with his answers and explanations on the workings of his shop. Hmmm a contract about later payments ? Sure, why not! She was bound to have more money later, and for now she would need every penny she could get.

''Yes im sure a ton of new genins flooded your store ahah! I have a feeling however that even if like me you are a genin, you too have more experience in life than your tittle give you huh? I'd be willing indeed to sign, and pay you in a month! So since its ten thousands ryo, I would need to pay eleven thousands by the 12 of january? Sold. I never had to deal with Fuinjutsu, so I hope it will be of help in the exam to come!'' answered Nokino, her tone forever sassy even if still deep and calm. 

''don't worry, i'll pay you ahaha. I get it that some kids have no budget management but i manage a class and the school by myself. You'll get your money for sure, don't worry!'' added the tall blonde Kunoichi. 

Without much more wait, she sat into the chair confortably, removing her red fire sleeves so that Tenshi could apply the seals on her arms. It was one of the rare time she removed them, exposing her tattoos to the world. Her left arm had a combinaison of small ones, all weapons of the ninja trade alongside a large snake coiling all the way up her arms, surounded by weapons. The other arm had a flame patern mixed with flowers, with a large black panther stretching like it was bouncing on her forearm. It made her look, along the scar on her cheek, like someone who lived trough hard situations, someone made tough by life. But nonetheless, she was still able to look pretty and woman-like, almost delicate, contrasting with her other badass attributes.
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:11 pm
Tenshi nodded once more as Nokino agreed to the contract and took a seat. He would present the contract in front of her and wait for her to sign it before putting it away and beginning the process. Gathering his chakra, Tenshi would place both the Seal of Absorption and Seal of Redirection on Nokino's body before stepping back and taking a moment.

"All done, thank you once more for your patronage and it was a pleasure to meet you Nokino. I look forward to seeing you perform in the upcoming event, I hope my seals assist you well." Following this, Tenshi politely nod and move on to the next customer, there was quite a line forming in the shop now and it would take him a while to get through them all.

Exit Thread

The following seals have been placed on Nokino:
  1. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  2. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)

WC: 133
TWC: 568

Claims:
-568 WC towards Furious Design (865/1,125) previously from this thread
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:58 pm
As Tenshi presented the contract, Nokino signed her name, stippulating that she would have up until a month from this day to pay the sum of 11000 ryo to the TenSeals business owner. As she sat down, he noded and put both of his hands onto each of her arm, channeling his chakra into the techniques to create both seals she just bought. With a surge of energy, she felt the seal applied to her, and the chakra flow from Tenshi to her body, taking part into her arms and leaving seals that fitted nicely amongst her already inked arms.

''Well thanks for the service Tenshi. Cant wait to see you perform too in the Exam. I wish you good fortunes in the events to come.'' replied Nokino, putting back her sleves of fierry pattern and nodding toward Tenshi. 

As he moved to more customers, she went up and left the store, walking back toward the school to teach one again. After all, the job never sleeps, and students always need a teacher!

[EXIT]

TWC: 836 

836 going toward Hidding in ash and Dust from this claim at 25% discount from max stats (1076/2062)
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:50 am
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:Tenshi nodded once more as Nokino agreed to the contract and took a seat. He would present the contract in front of her and wait for her to sign it before putting it away and beginning the process. Gathering his chakra, Tenshi would place both the Seal of Absorption and Seal of Redirection on Nokino's body before stepping back and taking a moment.

"All done, thank you once more for your patronage and it was a pleasure to meet you Nokino. I look forward to seeing you perform in the upcoming event, I hope my seals assist you well." Following this, Tenshi politely nod and move on to the next customer, there was quite a line forming in the shop now and it would take him a while to get through them all.

Exit Thread

1. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  2. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)

WC: 133
TWC: 568

Claims:
-568 WC towards Furious Design (865/1,125) previously from this thread
Approved
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:50 am
Nokino wrote:As Tenshi presented the contract, Nokino signed her name, stippulating that she would have up until a month from this day to pay the sum of 11000 ryo to the TenSeals business owner. As she sat down, he noded and put both of his hands onto each of her arm, channeling his chakra into the techniques to create both seals she just bought. With a surge of energy, she felt the seal applied to her, and the chakra flow from Tenshi to her body, taking part into her arms and leaving seals that fitted nicely amongst her already inked arms.

''Well thanks for the service Tenshi. Cant wait to see you perform too in the Exam. I wish you good fortunes in the events to come.'' replied Nokino, putting back her sleves of fierry pattern and nodding toward Tenshi. 

As he moved to more customers, she went up and left the store, walking back toward the school to teach one again. After all, the job never sleeps, and students always need a teacher!

[EXIT]

1. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)

2. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)

TWC: 836 

836 going toward Hidding in ash and Dust from this claim at 25% discount from max stats (1076/2062)
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum