Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

The Best Deals Only at TenSeals Empty The Best Deals Only at TenSeals

Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:35 pm
Today, unlike many others, proves to be quite busy for the young, Hyūga kunoichi. News of her teammate, Uchiha Tenshi, has been circulating around the village lately about the grand opening of his new shop, "TenSeals," and the veritable wares he peddles that draw the attention of Konoha shinobi alike, a few she's met in passing a few times. One could imagine the shock on her face when she later arrives to see the store in all its mysticism and splendor. The building is tall and wide, with an open-air design and a large front window that displays various items from within. The sign above the door reads "TENSEALS" in bold red letters, with a smaller text below stating "Fūinjutsu Supplies & Services."

Himari enters the store, greeted by the sight of shinobi of various ages browsing the shelves for supplies or conversing among themselves. When she enters the establishment, it isn't long until a handful of them ask what she thinks of the place, but Himari manages to politely excuse herself each time, saying she's here on business. Finally reaching the front of the store, she stands there for a moment, patiently waiting for him to arrive at the counter that divides the space between them. When he does, she gives him a friendly wave. "Heyya, Tenshi! Wanted to get my seals in before the Exams coming up! Here, I wrote down a list of your wares and where,"

The Genin hands him a sheet of paper detailing the following seals and their placements:

Hyuuga Himari wrote:
Jutsu Reduction Zone @ Left Bicep
Seal of Absorption @ Right Bicep
Seal of Redirection @ Right Tricep
Sealing Technique: Release @ Left Tricep
Seal of Adapting Nature @ Cervical Spine

"I think that totals up to 29,000 Ryo—with the whole 25,000 for the 5-for-1, not including the 4,000 from the Chakra Storage Seal 'n' all that. So, would I need to make the payment before or after?"

Last edited by Himari Hyuuga on Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to reflect recent changes via Discord PMs with shopkeeper)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

The Best Deals Only at TenSeals Empty Re: The Best Deals Only at TenSeals

Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:54 pm
Tenshi looked up as he heard somebody enter his shop, the figure was small and lean, but he instantly recognised his capable team mate, Himari. He put down whatever it was that he was doing and gave a warm smile as she approached him. "Himari! It is so good to see you! How are you doing, are you well?" The young Hyuuga would notice three very shocking things as she approached Tenshi. The first being his voice, it had gone from a younger and lighter tone to something deeper and harder. The second would be his body, the once slim Uchiha was now clad in large muscles, defined to near perfection. Finally, she would notice the differences upon his face. His pale and sharp complexion was replaced by a tanned and battle hardened appearance. Although his voice and appearance was not what it once was, Tenshi still held the same warmness as he spoke to Himari, he had always respected her and this had not changed.

Upon hearing her request for a set of five seals, Tenshi nodded and led her over to a comfortable looking couch in the corner of his store. He could not help but chuckle when Himari asked about payment, choosing not to respond just yet. Instructing her to take a seat, the Uchiha began his preparations for the techniques in question. When the time was right, Tenshi began the process by applying Jutsu Reduction Zone (Left Bicep), Seal of Absorption (Right Bicep), Seal of Redirection (Right Tricep), Sealing Technique: Release (Left Tricep) and Seal of Adapting Nature (Cervical Spine).

After he was done, Tenshi took a moment to regain his breath following the quick loss of his chakra before speaking to Himari once more. "There you go, all done. In regards to payment, Team 212 gets the first purchase for free, it is the least I can do to support my squad!" He gave a small grin as he spoke. Following this, Tenshi would continue to chat with Himari until she either left or another customer required his attention, before continuing with his duties for the rest of the day.

Exit Thread

The following seals have been placed on Himari Hyuuga:
  1. Jutsu Reduction Zone (50 Power)
  2. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  3. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)
  4. Sealing Technique: Release (60 Power)
  5. Seal of Adapting Nature (60 Power)

TWC: 355

Claims:
-58 WC to claim Fuinjutsu Breaking (1,875/1,875) from A Rank to S Rank, previously from this thread
-297 WC towards Furious Design (297/1,125)

Himari Hyuuga likes this post

Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:57 pm
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:
[/list]

TWC: 355

Claims:
-58 WC to claim Fuinjutsu Breaking (1,875/1,875) from A Rank to S Rank, previously from this thread
-297 WC towards Furious Design (297/1,125)

Approved!
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 105700

Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:22 am
When HImari sees the man at the counter, she'd nearly mistaken him for possibly one of the employees at the shop considering the stark contrast in profile. But when he openly addresses her as though they've been familiar with each other like two friends who haven't seen each other in ages, she couldn't help but be taken aback by his sudden change in appearance and voice. It's almost as though she were speaking to someone completely different!

"T-Ten-Tenshi?" Himari blinks, tilting her head slightly to get a better look at him, trying to see if it's really Uchiha Tenshi standing there behind the counter. "I could have sworn you weren't so... y'know... 'buff' 'n' tall like this before." She rubs the back of her neck nervously, feeling a bit awkward now that she is talking to him like this. "But I guess you've been workin' out a lot since we last saw each other, huh? Heh heh..."

She takes a seat on the couch he leads her over to, watching him curiously as he prepares the seals. When he applies them to her body, she'd flinch a little from the sudden rush of chakra flowing through her, hairs standing on end, but otherwise remains still. She'd continue watching him as he worked, observing him carefully and taking note of his every action and movement. When Tenshi finishes applying the Seals, Himari would stand up from her seat and stretch a bit. The seals were already starting to take effect as she could feel her chakra slowly beginning to return to its natural flow. "Wow! That was pretty fast!" She says with a smile, looking at Tenshi with a grateful expression. "Thanks for helping me out, Tenshi! I'll make good use of what you gave me! Oh and about the... Oh, I really don't have to? Hmmm. Mmkay. I'll pay ya back another way next time!" She beams and converses with the scruff-looking Uchiha for a while until it's time for her to go and make preparations for life's coming challenges.

WC: 340
TWC: 671

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claims:

► Received Jutsu Reduction Zone @ Left Bicep (50 Power)
► Received Seal of Absorption @ Right Bicep (60 Power)
► Received Seal of Redirection @ Right Tricep (60 Power)
► Received Sealing Technique: Release @ Left Tricep (60 Power)
► Received Seal of Adapting Nature @ Cervical Spine (60 Power)

Investing 671 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Four Sky Palms @ A-Rank [254/2,062] → (925/2,062) [0 TWC Left]
*25% Discount applied via max stats
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:50 pm
Himari Hyuuga wrote:When HImari sees the man at the counter, she'd nearly mistaken him for possibly one of the employees at the shop considering the stark contrast in profile. But when he openly addresses her as though they've been familiar with each other like two friends who haven't seen each other in ages, she couldn't help but be taken aback by his sudden change in appearance and voice. It's almost as though she were speaking to someone completely different!

"T-Ten-Tenshi?" Himari blinks, tilting her head slightly to get a better look at him, trying to see if it's really Uchiha Tenshi standing there behind the counter. "I could have sworn you weren't so... y'know... 'buff' 'n' tall like this before." She rubs the back of her neck nervously, feeling a bit awkward now that she is talking to him like this. "But I guess you've been workin' out a lot since we last saw each other, huh? Heh heh..."

She takes a seat on the couch he leads her over to, watching him curiously as he prepares the seals. When he applies them to her body, she'd flinch a little from the sudden rush of chakra flowing through her, hairs standing on end, but otherwise remains still. She'd continue watching him as he worked, observing him carefully and taking note of his every action and movement. When Tenshi finishes applying the Seals, Himari would stand up from her seat and stretch a bit. The seals were already starting to take effect as she could feel her chakra slowly beginning to return to its natural flow. "Wow! That was pretty fast!" She says with a smile, looking at Tenshi with a grateful expression. "Thanks for helping me out, Tenshi! I'll make good use of what you gave me! Oh and about the... Oh, I really don't have to? Hmmm. Mmkay. I'll pay ya back another way next time!" She beams and converses with the scruff-looking Uchiha for a while until it's time for her to go and make preparations for life's coming challenges.

WC: 340
TWC: 671

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claims:

► Received Jutsu Reduction Zone @ Left Bicep (50 Power)
► Received Seal of Absorption @ Right Bicep (60 Power)
► Received Seal of Redirection @ Right Tricep (60 Power)
► Received Sealing Technique: Release @ Left Tricep (60 Power)
► Received Seal of Adapting Nature @ Cervical Spine (60 Power)

Investing 671 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Four Sky Palms @ A-Rank [254/2,062] → (925/2,062) [0 TWC Left]
*25% Discount applied via max stats

Approved

Himari Hyuuga likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum