Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Seals for a Friend Empty Seals for a Friend

Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:53 am
Tenshi was seated in behind his desk in TenSeals as he and his two Shadow Clones began to meditate, slowly drawing in Nature Energy for the upcoming seals. His team mate, Okisho Uchiha had requested several seals and Tenshi was more than happy to provide for him.

He would meditate for as long as necessary, only stopping to greet his team mate whenever he would arrive.
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 149050

Seals for a Friend Empty Re: Seals for a Friend

Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:04 am
On his way to the newly open Tenseals, he had to see if it was true. The folks in the Uchiha district spoke of Tenshi, the Uchiha who opened a Fuin shop in the Okinaga district. He was proud of his teammate for taking a chance in this business endeavour. He turns the corner, and to his left, three building down, he saw the building. It's design was really eye grabbing, very unique compared to the rest of the stand alone brick and mortars. The many folks outside the building was also eyes grabbing. Was Okisho's appointment the first of the today?

As for attire, Okisho is a minimalist, nothing too flashy and void of any logos. He is seen wearing a simple all light grey shirt, and a pair of dark navy-blue slacks which stop at the top of his ankles. A single ninja pouch concealed underneath his black shirt. The pouch his attached to his black leather belt, fastened on the back right side of his waist. His shoes are standard issued shinobi editions, revealing his toes and back ankles. His shinobi headband is tied tight against his forehead, but not so much to cause any discomfort.

He enters the door, the door hitting the bell signalling his presence to the owner in a loud manner. Okisho immediately sees a group of three.

"Hey, Okisho! Nice shop, glad you could see on such short notice. You know you got a line out there right?"
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:48 am
Tenshi would smile when his team mate entered the store, "Okisho! It is good to see you, friend. I hope you have been well recently? Oh there is? I hadn't notice to be honest, although I will tend to them after our business is done, friends come first after all." He chuckled as he rose from his seated position, his two clones remaining where they were. He would approach Okisho, the closer he got, the more his fellow Uchiha would notice a very different looking Tenshi. His lean figured body had grown exponentially to accommodate a sizeable increase in muscle mass. His long, silver hair was now a medium length and red. The Black Zetsu Cells had changed more than just his abilities, they had warped his entire appearance.

"I apologise for the extreme changes that you are witnessing, I have made some... adjustments... to myself. Sadly, they were necessary for me to achieve my goals, let us hope that they are worth it." He would lead Okisho to a comfortable couch and begin the process to apply the seals that his team mate had requested.

When it was time, Tenshi would begin by activating his Pure Sage Mode and increasing his Vigor and Strength by 90 each (240 Vigor and 190 Strength). Following this, he would perform the hand seals; Tiger - Boar - Dog - Dragon - Rat to activate his Fuinjutsu Amplifier. Finally, he would perform the necessary hand seals to cast Seal of Absorption on Okisho with a +50 to the technique's power, placing a seal on his left pectoral muscle.

Tenshi would then repeat the previous processes as many times as necessary to also place seals for the Jutsu Reduction Zone, Seal of Redirection and Sealing Technique: Release on Okisho.

Taking a deep breath to relax his body after so much physical exertion, Tenshi would deactivate his Sage Mode form and take a seat on a nearby couch. "Well, I sure hope that none of my customers following this want multiple seals, it is quite the workout." He chuckled again before stretching and letting out a yawn.

The following seals have been placed on Okisho Uchiha
  1. Jutsu Reduction Zone (50 Power)
  2. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  3. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)
  4. Sealing Technique: Release (60 Power)

TWC: 418
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:44 am
"Yeah...I can see that", he said while being guided towards the couch. Whatever regiment Tenshi was on, really showed results. The change in hair color, wasn't anything crazy. Thinking back, he should have known that his natural hair color was raven black. Just like almost all the other typical Uchiha living in the village. But the new muscles, that took time and dedication. Perhaps all that time training really paid off.

He places himself on the comfy couch, admiring its softness. Practically everything in here was new, due to Tenshi recently opening the shop. He wondered how long the new fresh smell would last, scanning the inside of the place with curious eyes. "Yeah, I think so. You'll become the ladies man in no time."

"He points to the left side of his chest, explaining how he wanted it done. "Right, you can place the seals along this side of my chest, and work your way over to my outer shoulder. Just, don't pass mid the mid bicep. I don't want to show any marks", after which, he takes of his shirt. His body pale in comparison to Tenshi's new muscular figure. He looks away towards the other knick knacks throughout the store. Okisho, unaware of the natural energy that was gathered within Tenshi. His senses weren't attuned to such frequencies, for now.

He flinches for a bit as the seals were applied, but after the first two, the rest were a breeze. Now that procedure was done, he hopes up off the couch, and puts his shirt on. He eyes the line outside, "I'm glad I'm not you right now. Seems like everyone got the memo", was there a sale going on that Okisho wasn't privy to? Seeing how Tenshi wouldn't have time to talk, Okisho went on his way.

"How much do I owe you?"
---
TWC/ 532
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:46 am
With the process now complete, Tenshi would nod kindly at Okisho before speaking. "I am sure that it is just the typical 'New Store' frenzy that has everyone excited, it will likely die down a bit over time. Although one can hope that it doesn't..." Tenshi sighed as Okisho asked him how much the process would cost him. "Okisho, you are my team mate. This one is on the house, we have a Chuunin Exam to prepare for after all!" With their business concluded, Tenshi would say goodbye once Okisho was ready to depart, before allowing other customers to enter and continue with his day.

Exit

WC: 105
TWC: 523

Claims:
523 WC towards Fuinjutsu Breaking A to S (1,262/1,875), previously from this thread
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:22 pm
"Okisho, you are my team mate. This one is on the house, we have a Chuunin Exam to prepare for after all!"

Okisho Uchiha will remember what you did.

Shocked at his answer, Okisho nods and makes his way towards the front door. "See you around, Tenshi.", he exit out the door avoided the mob of eager people waiting to get into the shop. He hears all the chanting and yelling about Tenshi's store. Okisho smirks just a bit while taking a trip down memory lane.

Flashback:

The night before Tenshi's store opened, Okisho is seen running around the many districts in cover. His attire the same as usual, but with the addition of a brown leather satchel. Within it, a deck of flyers, promoting the grand opening of a new Fuin store here in the leaf village. It was shinobi owned too, so may shinobi and Kunochi of the leaf were welcome to support their fellow shinobi. One by one, he stuck flyers along the creases of doors. not just single family homes, but business too.

He first started in the Uchiha district obviously, as he wanted to make sure that he would at least get the support of his own people first. Okisho was very big on community, what were we without it? He then expanded his reach towards the rest, The Hyuga district was the most time consuming one, due to the vast size. As of now, it was the wealthiest of the districts. So many walls to hop over, so many guards to avoid. Their gaze was most tricky.

Eventually, he managed to spread out the flyers to the most dense sectors of the village. How did he know about the store before Tenshi opened it? Well, the Uchiha in this village loved to gossip and talk amongst themselves. It was only a matter of time before it reached the ears of Okisho.

End of Flashback

Okisho was now seen walking down the lane towards his home district.
---
Exit, TWC 864, +16 Ap due to maxed stats and 864 words towards this 2088/2250.
New seals acquired:
Jutsu Reduction Zone V7.2 60 Health
Seal of Absorption V7 50 health
Seal of Redirection V7 50 health
Sealing Technique: Release V7 50 health
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:25 pm
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:
Exit

WC: 105
TWC: 523

Claims:
523 WC towards Fuinjutsu Breaking A to S (1,262/1,875), previously from this thread

Approved!
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:58 pm
Okisho Uchiha wrote:
---
Exit, TWC 864, +16 Ap due to maxed stats and 864 words towards this 2088/2250.
New seals acquired:
Jutsu Reduction Zone V7.2 60 Health
Seal of Absorption V7 50 health
Seal of Redirection V7 50 health
Sealing Technique: Release V7 50 health

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum