Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heifu Jōnetsu
Heifu Jōnetsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Don't look at an old ladies intimates!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 31700

Knowledge Versus Wisdom - Are You Kidding Me?  Empty Knowledge Versus Wisdom - Are You Kidding Me?

Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:38 pm
Mission:

Heifu was irritated. But she was always irritated, so it was more accurate to say she was normal, but her normal was a grumpy mood level for everyone else. Today was the day. She had already received shock at her request to re-enter the ninja ranks. It was a battle to allow it to happen at her age. Yes her skills had regressed, but she wasn't completely incompetent, even as an old biddy. Or so the first unfortunate man called her. She quickly disabused him of that notion. She only wished she allowed herself to hit the idiot. But she had to show some restraint and respect for the institution. At least if she was to get anywhere in this political climate. Even if she really did have absolutely no regard for it.

But despite her problems, she was here. Reapproved as a Genin and ready to take on her first mission. Of course, respect was yet another issue here at the mission desk. The man didn't even look up from his papers.

"Heifu Jōnetsu?" He shouted.

She quickly walked up to the desk, in spite of her age she was still spry, not that the man noticed. "Here and ready for my E-rank mission." Her lips tightened as he still failed to look up at her, but it was theonly outward sign of her annoyance. A rare show of restraint from her.

"You've been assigned to do some research on the exclusive elements of the village. Please look beyond the basics and into their significance, historically or otherwise. Remember that learning like this is important, regardless of how much you think you know. Please report back here with your findings." He paused as he finished as he still read something apparently massively important on the pages below him. When he failed to hear her move away he raised his hand and shook it, a clear dismissal.

Heifu ignored this and stared at him. Her anger rooted her to the spot. She took a few deep breaths, trying to gain some semblance of control. She understood that E-rank missions were basic tasks to assist the village. She was prepared for this and prepared to pay her dues like any other Genin. Otherwise what she was doing would have no value. She needed to prove that if she could get through the system at 73 years of age, their training system was flawed. But come on! All he had to do was look at her to realize this mission was massively misplaced. Historical significance??? She was historically significant to the village at this point. Even as a long forgotten footnote. If she didn't know about the elements within the village she shouldn't call herself a ninja. She hoped her remaining would be a sign to this oaf to... "LOOK UP!"

The imbecile finally looked up at her and was instantly aghast. He seemed speechless, as he should be. That was okay, she had words enough for the both of them.

"ARE YOU COMPLETELY MORONIC?!? Look at me, I've been around since the Stone Age! Do you think I don't know what's historically significant in our village??? That salt and storm release are our exclusive elemental knowledge? Do you really think I need training in this regard?" She shouted at him.

"You useless, ingrate of a buffoon, who..." she continued on muttering to herself and staring at the man, nothing but a promise of death in her eyes. Or at least hell to pay. She shook herself out of muttering insults and then began to berate him while demonstrating her knowledge of the elements to the man for the next five minutes.

The man looked visibly shaken. When he could finally get a word in edgewise he said shakily, "M-my mistake! Mission complete! Please don't report this. I promise to give you a better mission next time!"

Heifu continued to glare at the man but panted as she was finally out of breath. When she caught it she simply nodded, accepted her reward and marched away.

Mission complete?

WC: 676
TWC: 676

Exit:

676/2000 WC Chakra Infusion
Total: 676 WC - 0 remaining

Mission Completion:

+ 1,000 Ryo
+ 5 AP
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Knowledge Versus Wisdom - Are You Kidding Me?  Empty Re: Knowledge Versus Wisdom - Are You Kidding Me?

Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:37 am
Heifu Jōnetsu wrote:

WC: 676
TWC: 676

Exit:

676/2000 WC Chakra Infusion
Total: 676 WC - 0 remaining

Mission Completion:

+ 1,000 Ryo
+ 5 AP

Approved!

Note: New Bonus AP Total from 0 is now 5/1,000