Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Gallery of Memories
Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting between artists Empty Meeting between artists

Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:16 pm
Meeting between artists 6U8Fs5L

ambiance (to listen while you read in another tab):

in the outskirts of the village in the Land of Mountain, Yume was calmly painting again, working on her portrait of the region like she did in all her travels. The artist had acquired all manners of inks and brush of different types, and used it to perfect her landscape painting. As the wind brushed her purple hair in the fresh air of the morning, she waited for something, or someone, trying to get back knowledge of her passage here before. 

''hmm maybe I've crossed or came to this place before... Painting a key element of it would help me remember.'' said Yume to herself out loud, albeit not loudly.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

Meeting between artists Empty Re: Meeting between artists

Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:08 pm
Ren Kurosawa's morning began in the embrace of nature's sanctuary. Within the moss-covered cave, he had found a haven that cradled him in comfort throughout the night. The cave, a silent witness to the passage of time, was adorned with nature's own artwork, as emerald mosses carpeted the cool stone floor and delicate ferns dangled from the rocky ceiling.

As the first tendrils of dawn stretched their fingers across the land, a soft and gentle light filtered into the cave, illuminating the hidden wonders within. The air was crisp and carried the earthy scent of damp moss and the faint aroma of wildflowers that grew in abundance nearby.

Outside the cave's mouth lay a small, tranquil pond, its surface a mirrored canvas that reflected the world above. Here, the local wildlife had gathered to greet the new day. Birds perched on overhanging branches, their melodious songs filling the air with joy. Deer and other forest creatures approached the pond to sip the clear waters, their movements graceful and serene.

Ren awoke from his slumber, feeling as if he had been cradled by the earth itself. He sat up on the mossy floor, his senses gradually awakening to the enchanting tableau that surrounded him. The soft chirping of birds and the gentle gurgling of the pond played a soothing symphony that stirred his soul.

With a gentle smile, Ren began his morning ritual. He brewed a cup of tea from the herbs he had collected the day before, allowing the fragrant steam to swirl around him like incense in a sacred temple. The taste was as pure and invigorating as the morning air.

Ren sat by the cave's entrance, gazing out at the pond and its inhabitants. He felt a deep connection to the natural world, a sense of belonging that filled him with a profound peace. This was his moment of communion with the wild, a chance to draw inspiration from the wonders of creation before he embarked on his journey through the mountainside.

As he sipped his tea and watched the wildlife at the pond, Ren's heart brimmed with gratitude for the simple beauty of the world around him. It was a tranquil morning, a perfect prelude to the adventure that awaited him on the sun-kissed mountain trail, a testament to the harmony he carried within his wandering soul.

His journey through the majestic mountainside had begun with the first rays of dawn, as the world awoke to the promise of a new day. The sun, a radiant orb of golden fire, bathed the rugged terrain in a cascade of warm, honeyed light. Its gentle embrace cast long, inviting shadows that danced across the mountain's contours.

The air was crisp, with just a hint of a refreshing breeze that carried with it the invigorating scent of pine and the earthy aroma of moss-covered rocks. It was a day when the wind sang its own melody, a harmonious tune that brushed against Ren's cheeks like a tender caress. It ruffled the leaves of the ancient trees, setting them in a gentle, swaying waltz.

Ren's steps, light and sure, carried him along the winding mountain path, each footfall a part of the rhythm of the natural world. The trail was a tapestry of colors, adorned with wildflowers in vibrant shades of red, purple, and gold, their petals nodding in time with the song of the wind. Butterflies, like delicate notes of music, flitted between the blooms, adding to the symphony of life.

The mountainside stretched out before him like a grand canvas, its contours and crevices painted in hues of emerald and sienna. Rocky outcrops, like ancient sentinels, stood guard along the path, their surfaces bathed in the sun's gentle radiance. Birds of all kinds soared overhead, their joyful calls punctuating the serene landscape.

As Ren journeyed farther along the trail, he felt an exhilarating sense of freedom, as though the very mountains themselves had opened their arms to welcome him. The wind, ever playful, tugged at his cloak and tousled his hair, as if inviting him to join in its timeless dance.

And so, amidst the splendor of the mountainside on this sun-kissed, gently breezy day, Ren's heart was filled with a profound sense of harmony. It was a day when the world seemed to be painted with the brushstrokes of a master artist, and every step was a note in the symphony of life. Little did he know that ahead lay an encounter that would add a new and beautiful chapter to his journey through this enchanting realm.

The journey had been a meandering odyssey through the rugged mountainside, as Ren Kurosawa's feet carried him across ancient paths and secret valleys. The world had felt vast, lonely, and untouched by the harmony of music for quite some time. His footsteps, like whispers of a forgotten ballad, echoed against the stone walls of the mountain pass.

The air was crisp, filled with the earthy scent of moss-covered rocks and the distant murmur of cascading waterfalls. As Ren trod along the narrow, winding trail, the towering trees provided a verdant canopy that shielded him from the harsh rays of the sun. The world was alive with the chirping of unseen birds and the distant cries of wildlife.

Under the watchful gaze of the setting sun, the mountain stood tall and resolute, its rocky crags and ancient trees stretching toward the heavens. It was here, at this serene and isolated place, that two souls had found their sanctuary. One, a figure cloaked in artistic fervor, stood perched upon the rocky ledge, deftly wielding a paintbrush like a conductor's wand. The other, a silent observer, had already made this sacred mountaintop their canvas.

As the cool breeze swept through the tranquil landscape, Ren, the wandering minstrel of this world, arrived on their position. He emerged from the shadowed trail, a joyful spring in his step, and his heart brimming with delight at the prospect of human companionship. It had been too long since he had crossed paths with kindred spirits in this vast and often desolate world.

With each step, Ren's presence grew, like the crescendo of a musical symphony, announcing his arrival to the two artists. His approach was punctuated by the soft rustling of leaves and the gentle echo of birdsong.

"Ah, what a splendid meeting of souls we have here!" Ren exclaimed, his voice carrying the warmth of a thousand suns. "To find kindred spirits in the heart of nature's canvas is a blessing beyond words."

Ren, adorned in a cloak of vibrant colors, his own canvas of melodies, moved closer, his presence weaving a tapestry of camaraderie amid the towering peaks and the fading hues of the evening sky.

"I am Ren Kurosawa, a humble traveler and a seeker of stories," he declared, his eyes sparkling like stars. "And who might you both be, guardians of this mountain's secrets and creators of its artistry?"

WC: 1155

Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:37 pm
Yume was very focused on her painting. At first, keeping her eyes closed to bask into the feeling and athmosphere of the land of mountain, the purple haired girl was slolwy breathing the fresh air of the mountains, filling both her lungs and mind with new found inspiration, as well as a type of symphony for her imagination. As she opened her eyes without saying anything, the young artist started to paint in the most elegant way, her brush strokes moving in fluid motion like an agile ray dancing and twirling in the deep water of the sea. Her lines were refined like luxurious jewlery but also simple, reminiscing of the bare landscare she was curently in. As the portrait of the visible landscape started to appear in the most basic lines, Yume continued to pain as swiftly and graciously as the wind, more akin to a sort of dance and martial art of the arms than of traditional painting. Of course, while she painted, a few others were curious to see her work, and even if she seemed almost in a trance like situation when painting, she was well aware of her suroundings and did not fail to notice the two others approaching.

The first to arrive was a young man endrapped in a large and thick cloak. As she turned her head toward the presence, she saw a young man, tall and slim like herself, but with the posture on an old man or an injured person, all crooked and almost placed like a hunchback. He wore a large green cloak covering his head and figure, over a red and brown robes of some sort, the outfit of a traveler, or an hermit even. His long auburn hair locks flowed out of the hood, and his face was that of someone shocked as he looked at Yume seemingly flabergasted. With not a lot of understanding either, Yume face lighted up, her smile contagious, and her eyes rising from her cheekbones as she smiled, closing a bit in a sing of benevolance and goodwill. The man didnt talk but seemed to sit beside her to maybe enjoy the peacefullness and started to work on a wooden sculpture. Ah, a fellow artist! What a joy it was to find herself among others of such talent and care, taking hours to perfect and master their craft. She smiled even more and pressed her painting.

As she painted the first outline of the mountain far in front of her with her brush in light shades of black lines, fine, soft, to only create the rough shape of what was to come in the large scroll, she did so with grace, elegance and swiftness, her movement fluid like water dancing in a fountain, aerial like the wind that envelop hair or ruffle leaves into a tree, but sure and strong like the blade of a certain samurai, killing to execute his paramount duty. Her paintings not only was magnificient, it was also done with body movements from its artist that invoqued almost a ceremony of some sort taking place while sitting the traditionnal way, her legs straight and folded, her butt resting on her heels. But suddently, a presence arrive beside the purple haired painted, and she stop in her tracing of the layout of the landscape, gently placing back the thin brush she was using onto a small bamboo shoot on the side, her holster for painting brushes of all sort.

The man was very joyfull, and seemed to have a contagious presence of positivity and radiance, gleaming with his fair skin, long brown hair and colorfull traveler robes. He seemed also to carry around a form of musical instrument, tho Yume was unaware of what instrument it was. Another artist? Whoah Yume was really lucky today! As she continued to paint, the man introduced himself with joy to the two sitting, and his words flowed like ink on a canvas, falling into Yume ears and feeling as sweet as honey on the tongue. He presented himself as Ren kurosawa, and Yume wanted to present too. before she could tho, the other man beside her answered the newcomer of the musical perception. He said he wasnt an artist, only a creator of weapons and engines designed to kill!

As the ambiance suddently sinked into a dark corner, Yume felt a bit taken aback by this comment. Surely this man must have been living a hard life to think that what he did wasnt art, and that the act of combat and lethality didnt carry a beauty and artistry to it. After a couple of seconds of interminable silence, Yume broke the silence and decided to introduce herself too, encouraging the serious and austere wood carver to do the same.

''Oh well hello there! The view is quite beautifull isnt it? Im always impressed by the wonders of nature. Its why I paint them! see ? this is only the beguining of this one there. Its memories, and the expression of my soul, right there, as well of the soul of the region we are in. Inks and brushes alone arent much, but together, they can create life again.... Anyways, ahah! I am getting carried away. My name is Yume. Nice to meet you Ren. '' Said Yume, her demeanor inviting, calm and intrigued. Of course, with her bandages, she seemed hurt or injured, but it was a way to hid her less than desirable scars from her time as a slave, as well as to hide her dychotomic eye from the pretty one.

''How about you? What is your name? You say you have no love for art and artists, but you are one nonetheless! Creating weapons and mean to kill is an art, even if its an art more grounded to the arsh world we live in than music or paintings. What are you building with this wood ? Would I be mistaken to guess you are a puppet wielder and making your very own puppet here and now?'' asked Yume this time to the cloaked figure. As she sat there, waiting an answer from the man, she looked at him, seeing on his face how he seemed troubled, and she wanted to know him more, his situation, and if he needed help.

-The painting was only begining, as this potential frienship-

Meeting between artists Ufyf8MV
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:17 pm
Ren, the wandering minstrel, admires the woman's drawing for a moment before he pulls back his head in astonishment. "My lord! That drawing is already turning out gorgeous! You know? Look at this!" He reaches into his pack, and what materializes from it is a journal with a drawing of a bird on it.

Meeting between artists Bird_i10

"I had run into this beauty while I was traveling here a little while ago. I can't believe the beauty in these lands. The small villages tucked away within the mountains, the lakes and oh my goodness the rivers! Such a beautiful place and I have been pretty much everywhere at least once."

He turns to the man that claims he doesn't create art. "I mean I believe it truly depends on what you consider art. Even the man who makes weapons and puppets for the desire of killing another can consider it art, depends on if you put your whole heart into it, I believe!" He then begins flipping through his journal until he finds some drawings that he feels this new friend would be interested in. He finds the page and shows it to him.

Meeting between artists Puppet10
Meeting between artists Puppet11

"These are some drawings that I made while I was in the land of Sand. I always thought this was the pinnacle of mixing combat with artistry. It truly is beautiful, but not something I ever tried to achieve." He turns back to the woman drawing, the one who spoke on memories. "Tell me, what did you mean when you spoke that the drawings are memories? Are they something you want to create as memories? Or are they a means of bringing up memories from your past into the present in the form of art?"

WC: 287
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:52 pm
As the nice man presented his art, Yume smile widely, impressed and hpapy to see it. He was too a really good artist and drawer! Yume was impressed. As he also showed art and drawings of puppets to the other yet unnamed man, the purple haired woman looked too with joy, enjoying the discussion and the meeting with those two. 

But the young man who presented himself as Ren also had a few questions toward Yume, wich in truth was to be expected with that she told him about her paintings and memories. Thinking a bit about her answer, Yume ended up taking a few seconds break to better explain and think about what she wanted to answer. As she found, she also continued to paint while explaining. 

''Well it seems I forgot where i'm from and how I got here. So those paintings are done on the basis of my instincts and feeling of deja vu, signaling to me that i've already passed here in my past. With my connection to nature and chakra, and trough the art and paintings I do, I'm able to retrieve bit by bit my memories, pieces of me, of who I was before I was.... Well its quite complicated really... I'd say both! It creates new memories of getting back my own and old memories. Painting, Inks, papers, brushes and expression of one true self without thinking too much, thats my life essence you see? Its what I know, its what I do... Its what I am.'' Answer Yume, a tear slowly running down her cheek as she talk passionately about her craft.

''I'm sorry to be that sensitive. You see I've had a hard life, and now that I have the luxury and freedom to express my feelings and be myself, I just am, unapologetically myself, and try to do the same for the world, as I travel and get to find my true self.'' added the purple single-eyed girl, whiping her single tear from her large and beautifull crystaline eye, a smile growing onto her face as she looked into the horizon, her hair gently ruffling into the wind. As the gale got stronger, the sitting Yume raised both of her arms, catching into the wind, and facing it, closing her eyes to bask in nature's beauty, in the embrace of the fresh air of the mountain range. She then whispered ''I thank life every day.'' smiling again, trying to hold back her tears.

As a silence passed, Yume turned after the breeze, toward both man again. ''Sorry. So what about a bite to eat? Any of you want to talk in the warmth of an inn?''

-And the painting was nearing its end-
Meeting between artists E3kHbxs

Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:35 pm
The words from the purple-haired woman would take Ren aback. "I say that is just awful! To have lost one's memory is to lose oneself, and that's truly a horrid thought. Thanks to my ability to sway the mind, I have gone through many years of dwindling on where I came from and the tragedy that began my journey out here, but since, I have learned that there is beauty in everything. If you ever need help restoring or finding your memories, I would love to aid you in your quest to do so." Ren would say with the warmest grin he could craft. He would place a hand on her shoulder as the second conversation member would speak.

The words he spoke were harsh, ugly even. But, of course, Ren continued to smile. In the face of adversity, Ren did not dawdle on the thoughts of harsh words, for they were plentiful but not as abundant as his patience and kindness. "I see that you feel-" He began but was interrupted by the same man who seemed to... change. He grabbed onto his head and seemed to gain control of himself. Ren's gentle smile turned a somewhat worried look upon his face. "Oh my... Are you okay?" Then, the man would begin speaking again, still having a different opinion on art but with not such a hostile means to convey it. He explained the issue he had with his mind, a struggle to maintain control of his personality, which Ren noted in the back of his mind. I will be keeping this in mind for future conversations He thought to himself.

"I'm so sorry that you feel overwhelmed. Would you like to speak more about what is happening with you, friend?" Ren says as he presents a calming demeanor to the man, open palms showing to convey no aggression towards him. His smile lessened not to seem condescending but to be more serious about the man's feelings. "You both seem to be troubled by issues of the mind, which is truly awful. I empathize with you both." He turns to the woman, "I would love to go to a place where we may share a meal. It would be a great change of scenery. Your painting is gorgeous; I love it. Maybe one of these days I can make a painting of you. My brushes would be honored to have such a muse for their adventures. As I would be to wield them." Ren said with a bow toward her, with a mind encapsulated by her beauty and charm, obviously raptured by her honesty and truthfulness to her own feelings and understandings. His playful and joyous eyes then perked up, "I know just the place for us to go. It's not far from here, and there is an exceptional cherry blossom tree for us to enjoy the day under."

He would then begin walking the way he had come, knowing that the small village was only an hour or so away and they would be more than pleased with the beauty it held just for them. Should they agree to travel, he would tell them all about the legends and stories he had learned, about the mighty sea serpent in the ocean and the forest spirits that protected this quaint little village they were headed to. He would even sing their songs should they be inclined to request them.

WC: 570
TWC: 2012

Yume Kami likes this post

Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:11 pm
With respect, Ren would bow before them both. "I surely do hope to see you both again! He then retreated to the depths of the world, ready for his next adventure.

[EXIT]
TWC: 2020
Claims:
+10 AP (Bringing total bonus AP to 530)
+471 towards Eye Mind Reading (Complete) (Previous Progress)
Memorizing both others in this thread's chakra signature
+858 towards Seal Writing (complete) (Previous Progress)
+691 towards Yin Healing Wound Destruction (691/2500)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum