Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akuma Shinkou
Akuma Shinkou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Akuma's Statistics
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Sakuragakure
Ryo : 500

Sakuragakure Tea Party Empty Sakuragakure Tea Party

Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:17 am
Da Mission's:

Akuma sat in the front row of this teacher’s class; eyes filled with frustrated tears that threatened to fall at any moment. He had no family anymore. He clenched his fists in frustration as his mother's execution replayed in his mind over and over again as he absentmindedly reached up to touch the golden chain that hung around his neck that had helped him gain confidence in himself, unable to take it off.

The world felt like it was crumbling around him. He knew that he didn’t have a chance living in this new place. He resumed looking down at his desk, trying to read the words on the test sheet through blurry eyes that had been passed around at the start of class. He had obviously long finished it, but he enjoyed re-reading his work just in case there was something he got wrong. A question he could have expanded upon to show off how much he had been reading and how diligently he paid attention in class. Though, it wouldn’t make him feel better as after the allotted time had passed, they would be outside doing assignments. ‘My taijutsu was awful,’ he thought bitterly.

Akuma didn’t possess any special jutsu’s as he didn’t come from a clan except for the ones that did not want him; therefore, he did know anything about him, nor would he develop a bloodline limit. At the rate he was going, he didn’t even know if he would pass the academy. He would live to reach thirty before he could graduate. That thought finally caused a few loose tears to slide down his cheeks, leaving a couple of tiny droplets on his paper.

“Akuma-kun, is everything ok?” A quiet voice above him broke him out of his melancholy as he realized the teacher, Yuuma, had approached his desk and he felt Yuuma’s hand gently land on his shoulder.

“Y-Yes.” he managed to stammer out, far louder than necessary as he saw a few heads in the class swivel his way. “I’m just not feeling well, Yuuma-sensei.” he lied.

Yuuma looked at him a moment before sighing. Akuma was an excellent student, and he was confident he would figure this out on her own and wouldn’t allow this to affect his grades. He grabbed Akuma’s paper and flipped through it quickly. “If you’re finished Akuma-kun you may go to the nurse, but I expect you back before we start our mission’s that require parring's.”

‘That’s right,’ he thought. Akuma quickly mulled over the idea of escape, even if it would be a short-lived breath of air, but in the end sheepishly whispered, “It’s ok sensei.”

He gave Akuma’s shoulder one last squeeze as he walked back to his desk, keeping an eye the entire time on the other student’s, mostly Rimuko, who kept trying to contort his body into unnatural positions for the slightest peek of another classmate's test. Berating him would do nothing Akuma thought, he was always a nuisance in class. Usually, he might turn and give him an unimpressed glare that he would mirror with that cheeky grin of his, but he wasn’t in the mood, and he didn’t want to give Yuuma-sensei an excuse to chastise him for turning around in his seat.

Akuma spent the remaining ten or so minute’s doing his best to be invisible, hoping that he wouldn’t be paired up with anyone that might want to show off their skills during their mission when his body is poorly trained. Finally, Yuuma-sensei signaled for pens to be put down, grumbles echoing through the class, the loudest of all being Judan’s and Rimuko’s. Protests that they needed more time went unanswered as tests were collected and they were signaled to remain quiet and in their seats for their mission assignments. That lit a fire under them as they obviously hadn’t been paying attention when Yuuma-sensei had outlined what they would be doing that day.

So on and so forth, the group of acclimated students began to be paired up and handed their assignments of what they were supposed to be doing today. They had to return to the classroom before dark, or they would simply fail their objectives. A thought that Akuma did not want to experience. But for now, he just had to focus on the task at hand; well, whenever he receives it.

And thus, there were three. Yuuma-sensei, himself, and the massive boy with horns.

“Alright, Akuma Shinkou and Teak Oshitora. You two are paired together, and here are your assignments. As before, please be back before dusk. It will result in a failing grade and I preferably don’t want to have to go look for you. On you go,” Yuuma-sensei said while handing the papers to Akuma and then dismissing them for their quest.

Looking at Teak, the much taller boy had always intimidated him. At first it was his size, but then his horns. He’s never seen someone like that; so beastly, but yet so mystical. He had never so much as spoken a word to him and he was shyly subservient; however, Akuma flashed Teak his smallest sincere smile. “Hello, Teak. Shall we get going,” Akuma said in a whisper-like tone as he started shuffling through the pages.

TWC: 876
Teak Ushitora
Teak Ushitora
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default

Sakuragakure Tea Party Empty Re: Sakuragakure Tea Party

Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:36 am
School had never been a particularly strong point for the once farm-based lad. Sitting still, using brushes to write characters on parchment or scrolls- hell, even the chairs of this place were too damn small! Teak was on the cusp of coming of age, but one would hardly guess that from how he had to hunch at his desk. A desk that was almost always at the far end of the room, less he provides a physical barrier for other students attempting to see anything at the front of the class. Despite being in an environment ill-suited for him, Teak had not allowed the past six months to pass with a raincloud in his heart- something that would take the form of being quite vocal about his frustrations sometimes, as the massive fist of the Ushitora slammed into the desk when the time for test end had been called. "Damn it!" He would shout, a crack forming under the weight of his fist leaving an impression in the wood of the furniture. An occurrence that had become all too regular. "I'm out of time?! Already?! Are you sure!" He would plead, though despite the rather violent outburst, it seemed that all that energy flared without any anger towards it, giving the large boy an almost petulant appearance by comparison as he handed over the test. There were more noises of frustration, and the teacher would once more scold the boy for taking out his frustrations on the defenseless desk requiring repair yet again. Sitting back in his chair that offered a groan of protest, Teak would turn his head up toward the ceiling and quietly lament to himself. "Why does it have to come down to coursework, of all things! I could plow a field in an evening on my own- surely that must be worth something as far as consideration goes. Perhaps they will give me extra credit if I haul in new supplies from the last desk I broke..." The giant of a boy would continue to scheme in his head all the different ways he could get around his poor academic habits and make up for them in ways he was more familiar with.

Amid this thinking, however, new assignments were being handed out. Missions for the students. "Finally! A chance to show I am more than my terrible handwriting." His eyes turned over to the boy he had been placed with, his head tilting slightly as if trying to do his best to rack out the name of the boy, despite it having just been said. Akuma. Had he seen this boy before? Not that his memory was something he could fully rely upon, though recognition flashed across his features as he snapped his fingers. "Ah! You're the guy who cries sometimes. Were you the one the teacher was talking to?" He asked, though, despite the crass word choice, the giant would smile down at the boy he had been assigned with, a big hand planting itself on Akuma's shoulder a couple of times. "Hey, don't worry about it! That test was a cheat anyway- I'm mostly certain they took away half of the time we were supposed to have, so I'd be crying too if I were you. But!" He would cap off the thought, lifting a hand to point a finger upwards. "Now is our chance to redeem ourselves, Akuma. Have you ever heard a story of a great warrior who honed his skill with a blade by sitting at a desk and writing about it? No?! Me either, haha!" A boisterous laugh was offered even as he nearly ran over the more meek student with his offer of both encouragement and lament at his own poor performance in their academics. That heavy hand would clap the smaller boy on the shoulder a couple of times before the giant would rise to his feet. "Let's go- we have a story to make! Also, call me Big Bro."

There was little good in arguing with Teak. It was not so much that he was stubborn in his points or the things he believed, but by the time a counterpoint was offered, Teak had already moved on to the next thing in his attention. A broad smile was plastered over the boy's face as the two students exited the school and began making their way to an establishment called Uki-Gon. A place well known for supplying both tea and food to other local venues, and a place that had graciously offered to give students a place to perform tasks to help the village that would earn them credit with the academy. The two would likely have to walk with some distance between them as Teak was a rather animated sort, his happiness expressed in the wide swing of his arms as he was finally out of that stuffy school and allowed to move his body. "So little bro," he would address his companion, regardless of the comfort with the notion. "What sort of things made you want to be a ninja, huh? Were you told stories when you were young, like me? Or do you have some sort of grand destiny that you are trying to follow? I hear people talk about that a lot- being born to do this thing or that thing- I don't know how people figure that out! Amazes me, really. If I had any idea what I was doing, I'd be rushing right at it- direct attack!" He would say, pausing in his steps long enough to thrust a fist out in front of him before turning to Akuma with a broad smile. "What about you?"

The smaller student had ample opportunity to respond, though as the two of them traveled, they would eventually find themselves turning down a back alley that led mostly behind shops on the main street of Sakuragakure, and an open bay door would be waiting for them as boxes of foods and tea were being stacked in patient piles, prepared to be picked up and brought to their destinations that awaited them.

WC - 1,017
Akuma Shinkou
Akuma Shinkou
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Akuma's Statistics
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Sakuragakure Tea Party Empty Re: Sakuragakure Tea Party

Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:35 pm
“Yeah, I suppose you could say I am a little bit sensitive,” he responded to the description of Akuma based upon Teak. While he did want to be known more than just being a crybaby, he could not argue with the disposition of the facts. It was hard for Akuma to keep his feelings centered, so from time to time this past week his tears would begin to start their descent down the Shinkou’s cheeks. It’s not like he wanted this, but he could not help it considering everything from the week before that transpired. From almost being executed, watching his father and mother cast his lineage into oblivion, witnessing his mother being executed, and being sold off to Sakuragakure as if he were some kinds of cattle.

“But yes. I was the one the teacher was talking to,” Akuma responded as his gaze shifted downwards. He would rather hide than face the facts of his crumpling life that has started to amass in a dirt-filled pile; however, he was fortunate that the teacher cared somewhat for him to be concerned of the Shinkou’s mental stability.

As the conversation continued, Akuma could feel the tension in his cheeks as the skin’s surface began to lighten into a light shade of pink. It was nice. This was nice. Teak, from what Akuma could tell, was trying to console him with playful humor. Something that Akuma was foreign to but completely welcoming of. While the taller boy could be seen as frightening by some, his aura and personality was anything but that. Akuma’s face could not help but ease, relax, and give off a gentler setting even when he tentatively flinches at the first time Teak slapped his shoulder. The impact almost knocked him right to the ground. Teak was strong…very strong. “Right, it did seem the time to complete the test was reduced,” Akuma said as a light chuckle escaped his lips.

Then the conversation twisted into the topic of how a hero honed and developed his abilities through the art of a mighty sword. A story as old as time itself…if it were ever to exist; however, Akuma couldn’t help himself but give off a playful laugh as Teak let out a rather raucous laughter that echoed through the room and into the hallways. Teak was just a bundle of joy and energy, something that Akuma found pleasing at the time. “I guess that means it's time to roll. Right? Big bro,” Akuma said softly as he followed the mammoth to their destination.

And thus, their journey began.

Outside the academy, the pair of students began their walk, Akuma looked towards the skies. Dark and stormy clouds hugged the skies as they began to cast a bleak indifference over the forestry terrain that surrounded Sakuragakure. It was getting ready to storm, and from the looks of it, not a very friendly one either. Not a very unusual occurrence for the Land of Forest. The nature of the skies seemed to predict the hassle and torment that was to come to the village being kind of close to the sea. 

With all his thoughts, the duo finally made it into the Kanzan district of Sakura. Basically, where the rich people come to shop, eat out, and gamble away their life savings. Elegant stores and eateries packed the area, scent of high-end pork filled Akuma's nostrils. The aroma was mouthwatering. It was loud and rowdy, excellent food, and decent party goers. Although, the festivities were not on the menu for the boy today, and if it even was, Akuma’s shy personality most likely wouldn’t have him linger.

However, Akuma’s lingering mental presence of the place was disturbed by the loud voice that Teak exhibits. Turning his full focus on the horned male, Akuma listened to the array of questions that Teak presented him. Shifting through his thoughts and memories, he took a mental note that he could just be open and honest about why he really wanted to be a ninja. But that was the case, he didn’t really want to be a ninja. Well, he could have in due time; but the option for it was more of an ultimatum. To either die by those unmarked shinobi or try to live as an instrument of a village that would hopefully get himself killed. That is what they wanted, but did he want that for himself. At the time, of course not. But it really wasn’t an option, was it?

“Well, I wish I could say it was as simple as that; but the reality of it, I didn’t know anything about the ninja world until I came here last week.” Akuma said with a sigh allowing for a pause before starting to speak again. “I was raised in isolation in a small town just west of here. The only thing I know about my family is how they didn’t want me. Father considered me a stain to the bloodline and casted my mother and I away. Because of that, my mother began resenting me. Even moments before her death, she wished that I was never born to begin with. Following her death, it was either I die with her or come here to be trained in the academy; so hopefully, whatever dangers that lurked out in the world would take my life.” Akuma said in an emotional tone, not realizing that his eyes began to become misty due to reminiscing about his life. The very wounds that were inflicted upon him were still fresh. “So, to answer your questions. No, I was never told any stories, no grand destiny. Fuck, I didn’t even want to become a ninja; but as fate would have it, it was the only choice to stay alive.” He said as he felt a tear fall down his cheeks as they rounded a corner into the dusty alleyway.

“However, I suppose it is not as bad as it seems. Sakuragakure did take me in and showed considerable kindness to my initiation into the village. A gratitude I do want to reward in the best way I can, serving them. This also does allow me to forge a new path for myself. To create and expand upon. Perhaps, experience relationships that I never had the pleasure to be acquainted with.” Akuma paused for a brief second before he wiped away the tear that had already dried up due to the chilling air. Letting out a heartfelt laugh, he expressed, “sorry for trauma dumping all that on you. I figured it would be better to be straightforward about who I am and where I came from; I’d rather not be ambiguous.” Akuma concluded as the duo finally made their way through the bay door and into the tea warehouse where they would need to pick up the parcels and deliver them.

Taking a step into the building, his nostrils were filled with the different flavors of the teas that occupied the area. Not only that, but the food also smelled emasculate as well. The savory aroma made Akuma’s stomach growl, notifying him that he was indeed hungry. But now wasn’t the time to eat for him, and Teak had a job to complete. Staring at the boxes and crates that contained the food and drinks that they would need to deliver, Akuma walked up to them while the smells began to intensify his craving. “I guess these are the items we need to deliver,” he said as he picked up a small note in front of the contents that was labeled ‘Akuma and Teak’. Opening up the note, he read the writing inside. It was just directions on where to go and how to set up the catering at the establishment. Very simple directions. Shoving the note into his pocket, he began to pick up three crates that were stacked up on each other, leaving the others for Teak to get. “Big bro, since it is very obvious that you are bigger and stronger than I, you don’t mind carrying the rest,” Akuma flashed a smile at the taller boy as he proceeded to the exit. Whether he said yes or no, it was obvious that he would have to do it.

WC: 1,373
TWC: 2,249
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum