Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kirigakure's #1 fan!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 68600

Clean Up That Damn Sand! Empty Clean Up That Damn Sand!

Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:02 am
Mission:

Kouji was excited. Today was the day! The first day he became an official ninja. It was the day he had been waiting for and one that had been delayed for far too long. He knew he had come late to the game. But his father insisted that he knew the importance of being a shinobi, the importance of the village first. That he knew to be a ninja was to take one's life into their own hands, even on an E-rank mission. And today, he became one. A true shinobi.

Summoning up his courage he took a deep breath and walked through the door of the shop. His assignment was to be delivered by the shopkeeper there. Even before the soft jangle of the doorbell finished ringing through the air he was assaulted with the multitude of things going on. Someone was screaming something from the back, the shop itself was a mess, and sand seemed to be absolutely everywhere. And he did mean everywhere as he looked at the ceiling. How does that even happen? He thought to himself.

As he took in the sheer volume of it, mixed with weapons and other items that were haphazardly displayed his mouth continued to drop. Chaos. That was the only word he had for what this shop was... Who the hell would-

WHAP!

All of a sudden he was reeling. Someone had hit him in the back of the head. Glasses askew, he adjusted himself into a classic fighting position as he wheeled around. Maybe this is what he had been called for! Perhaps a break-in in progress? Was he to have his first battle? Was he to-

"What the hell are your ears clogged with? WE'RE CLOSED. Didn't you see the sign? Or heard me yelling at you for the past few minutes? Or did the sheer state of my shop not tip you off you good for nothing, idiotic, mouse brained..." The older women finished off, muttering what were surely some other, now unspeakable, insults.

Embarrassed, Kouji went bright red and immediately softened his stance. His first mission and an old lady had gotten the better of him! Remembering why he was here though, he straightened and then bowed formally to her.

"I'm so sorry miss! I didn't mean to intrude. I was just shocked by the state of your store. I was sent here to begin my first mission. Do you know who I'm supposed to speak with?"

Still muttering under her breath darkly, the woman gave him a once over and then cleared her throat. "WELL... I guess that changes things. I did hear they were sending me someone. Though they didn't say they were going to send a good for nothing, four eyed, brat of a..." She trailed off again murmuring obscenely to herself.

Kouji tried to wait patiently. He was doing this for the good of the village. Although when his father hammered that into him he didn't say how trying the village could be. A good minute goes by... And then another... And another... Until finally he didn't think she could possibly have any more insults left to mutter under her breath in English. Perhaps she had switched to another language? Shaking himself before he got lost in his own tangent he cleared his throat.

"The mission...?"

The woman focused back in on him. Her gaze made him want to squirm in a way not even his father could do. "Ah yes, well if it isn't clear, my shop is a disaster!!! Clean it up, like any other simpleton could, and then go bother someone else." Before she turned away she reached under a table and then handed him a broom and then shuffled away.

Back to whatever hell nest she had spawned from. He thought darkly. He surveyed the store, not even knowing where to start... With a deep sigh, he began to get to work.

"AND IF YOU BREAK ANYTHING YOU PAY FOR IT!"

He jumped as the words emanated from the background. He had to give it to the lady, she had quite the voice on her. He sighed again though. This was not how he thought the day was going to go.

WC: 703
TWC: 703

Last edited by Kouji Masaki on Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:03 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating broken image link)
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Remove Default

Clean Up That Damn Sand! Empty Re: Clean Up That Damn Sand!

Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:27 am
Finally done with his work, Kouji was exhausted. He had even managed to get the sand off the ceiling. Now that was a pain staking effort. It was thankless work too. He didn't even have the quiet and his own thoughts to keep him company as he worked diligently. No, instead he had strange noises, and then cackling consistently emanating from the back of the shop. And if he even eventually tuned that out, as if the woman could sense him getting some small sense of comfort, she would scream at him to be careful with her stuff. As if he wasn't already aware there would be hell to pay if he left even one thing askew, or a speck of sand escaped him, or... who knows what else. Although now that he thought of it, hell might be preferable to this.

As he surveyed the store he was happy. Not just, wow he completed the job happy, but he might actually get this she-demon to smile happy with his work. He quickly put the broom back under the table and ran and got her.

As she stomped on up to the front of the store she began her muttering again. He got nervous as she went up and down, back and forth, to and fro, and then up and down again. She examined each display meticulously. She looked from every angle, rubbed her finger on each surface and then scrutinized it. It was almost as if she was hoping to find even one iota of sand. Finally, with a big harumph, she swung around to him. She looked him in the eye and said "Well, I guess that's an acceptable job. Don't think I'm going to throw a parade for you. But I guess your done."

He let out a big sigh of relief, bowed to her and walked away. But as he began to open the door she hollered after him.

"Where do you think you're going???"

Confused, he turned and looked at her.

"You're still going to need my broom. How else do you think you're going to sweep up the other stores?"

Alarm ran through him. Other stores?!? How the hell many stores was he supposed to sweep?

"Well don't stand there gawking all day. The whole block got hit with this ridiculous sand wave. If I find the cretin responsible I'll tan his hide. Heck, he might not even..." She was gone, muttering away again. He was at least glad he was no longer the source of her ire. He grabbed the broom from under the table and sighed again as he stepped out of the shop. As he looked up and down the street, he was struck with one thought. Who the hell caused all of this?

WC: 463
TWC: 1,166
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Remove Default

Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:31 am
Finally, he was done. It took all day, and most of the night but he had finally finished the job and was on his way back to the mission desk. He was absolutely exhausted. This sand prank had hit the entire block of stores, and nobody was happy about it. Yet oddly, most people were content to let things lie after he fixed up their shops. Not him. He was left with too many questions. Not just who had done it, but why? It couldn't have been anything short of deliberate. Sand didn't just magically end up in the places he found, especially not the many ceilings it had been stuck to. This begged the next question, how did they do it? It had to be some sort of jutsu, but he still couldn't figure out what was being accomplished. Perhaps it was just a prank after all...?

He shook his head, knowing that dwelling on the subject wasn't likely to provide him any more answers. He was here anyway. Mission complete.

Little did he know this would not be the end of his part in this mystery...

WC: 188
TWC: 1,354

Exit:

250 WC - Transformation technique
250 WC - Clone technique
500 WC - D Rank Water Release Snakes Mouth
300 WC - 3 chakra stat points
54/250 WC - Mind Read
Total: 1,354 WC - 0 remaining

Mission Completion:

+ 1,000 Ryo
+ 5 AP
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:56 pm
Kouji Masaki wrote:
WC: 188
TWC: 1,354

Exit:

250 WC - Clone technique
300 WC - 3 chakra stat points
54/250 WC - Mind Read

Mission Completion:

+ 1,000 Ryo
+ 5 AP

Approved!
Kouji Masaki
Kouji Masaki
Genin
Genin
Remove Default

Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:12 pm
Revised claim with new understanding of rules! Thank you for the help - to all the amazing staff here.

1300 WC - 13 chakra stat points

250 WC - Clone technique
354 WC - Suiton Mizu Senbon 354/1000

Mission Completion:

+ 1,000 Ryo
+ 5 AP
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:38 am
Kouji Masaki wrote:
Revised claim with new understanding of rules! Thank you for the help - to all the amazing staff here.

1300 WC - 13 chakra stat points

250 WC - Clone technique
354 WC - Suiton Mizu Senbon 354/1000

Mission Completion:

+ 1,000 Ryo
+ 5 AP

Re-Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum