Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
139 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Karma Ushitora
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 25500

Group Missions! [WIP] Empty Group Missions! [WIP]

Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:12 pm
Mission:

Stats:

Last edited by Karma Ushitora on Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sakuragi Yuki likes this post

Karma Ushitora
Citizen

Group Missions! [WIP] Empty Clean that Damn sand

Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:26 pm
Mission 1:

As Karma was walking through the village, she heard a shout from up the street. As she walked towards the sound, she listened to a man shouting about the sand that had blown into his shop. As Karma walked up to the mad, she asked," Is there anything that I can do to help?" Another man came up behind her and said,” well, actually I was hoping to ask you to help out. I know you aren't on any missions right now. If you could would you help out by cleaning the sand out of the shops and off the street? It would really help out with keeping the village running smoothly.” 

Karma thought about it for a moment before replying. “Of course, I wouldn’t mind helping out, if there is anything more to help out with afterward, please feel free to let me know.” As she turned to search for a broom, she heard a bunch more yells from around the village. Knowing that there would be a lot more work to be done, she hurried to get the broom and started brushing down each and every tile until it was spotless. She even brushed all of the cracks and the small spaces between the tiles. 

As she worked, all she could think about was all the poor people in need around her and the fact that as one person she could not help them all. Although there were plenty of other ninjas to help out if there were too many jobs for them to handle. That was part of being in a village, supporting and helping those around her, and being helped in return if the need ever arose. She was glad that she had found this village and that this is where she chose to settle down.

WC:300

Last edited by Karma Ushitora on Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Karma Ushitora
Citizen

Group Missions! [WIP] Empty Dog walker

Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:59 pm
Mission 2:

Karma walked out of her house and came face to face with a messenger delivering her mission for the day. The mission was to walk the dogs from the village shelter so that their cages could be cleaned. As she walked over to the dog shelter, she heard the barking and whining of all the dogs in the shelter. She walked over to the front door and opened it to be greeted with a cacophony of howling, squawking, and squeaking. Greeting the man at the front she held out the mission scroll and said, “ I'm here to help with walking the dogs to let you guys clean.” The man nodded,” of course, let me show you the way.” Walking towards the back of the room, karma noticed a small door. 

Going through the small door, Karma comes face to face with a large black ninja hound. As she looks at it, it seems to look at her with hopeful expectation. Sighing, Karma gives the big dog a pat on the head and scratches its big fluffy ears. “Do you have any leashes or anything to keep them at bay?” She asked the man. He nodded pointing to the wall where there were about 30 leashes hanging. Taking all of them, she attached them to the collars around the dog's necks and started walking away. As she did so, the man said,” I think that big black one wants to help you keep the other ones in line.” She turned to look and saw the dog pushing the other dogs into a formation behind her.

Taking the dogs around the village took a while, having to stop every few streets to pick up dog droppings or for one of the dogs to sniff around. As she was walking she had a little bit of trouble a few times when some of the dogs saw a cat and started barking and howling at the top of their voices and pulling toward the poor scared cat. The big dog that she had befriended was a huge help, Corralling the others and getting them all to for the most part behave and stay in a group rather than pull Karma in multiple directions. 

As Karma neared the shelter again, the man she had talked to before came out and greeted her. “I see you have taken good care of these dogs, would you come inside so we can let them see their improved kennels?” Karma took the dogs back in and took the leashes off after the door had closed. Looking around, she saw that the kennels were spotless. As she walked over to look, the man said,” would you like a cup of tea? I know that we put you through a lot today.” Karma shook her head,” no thank you, I want to get back out there and help out with other people around the village that need help. “ The old man nodded with a huge smile on his face and said,” well get back out there then, and make us here at the kennels proud.” Walking out of the kennels, Karma smiled to herself. Today was going to be a good day.

WC:531 /831

Last edited by Karma Ushitora on Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Karma Ushitora
Citizen

Group Missions! [WIP] Empty Food Shopping

Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:09 am
Mission 3:

Karma was unsure of where she was in the village. She had never been on this side of the town. As she walked, she passed by an old woman who seemed to be struggling to carry a bag of cat food. Walking over to the woman she asked. “ Excuse me, ma’am, is there any way I could help you? It seems you are having trouble, and I would love to help out if possible.” The old woman turned to her and said, “ Oh thank you, dear, I would appreciate that.” Shouldering the bag the woman carried, Karma helped the woman down the street looking around at the different shops.

As they passed by a meat shop, the old lady said, “ if you don't mind stopping by a few shops on the way home, I would be happy to pay for your assistance.” Karma looked at the woman in shock and happily agreed. “ Thank you, ma’am, that would be great, I honestly just love helping those in need. You know helping make the village a better and safer place.”

The old woman turned into a small shop with, a bowl of noodles and eggs on, a sign above the door. Looking around inside, the woman said.” Well young one, this shop sells the best noodles and broth you can buy. If you need any, I would be more than happy to supply you with some if you would like to try some.” “I would love to”, said Karma who if she could she would have had hearts in her eyes, this woman seemed like the person she had always hoped to have in her life.  Karma asked,” Would it be ok if I kept in touch with you it seems like  you would be a really good role model to follow.”

The old lady seemed to think about this as she smiled and said,” well, I do get lonely sometimes, so I would appreciate some company every now and then.” Karma smiled and helped the woman out of the shop towards the center of the village. As they walked, they chatted about village gossip and rumors until they got to the door of a very large house. Karma helped the woman in and set the groceries on the counter. As she left, she was thinking of how much she could learn from this woman.

WC: 393/1224
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum