Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

The Bean Jam Connection - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bean Jam Connection

Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:45 am
Marabelle's posture remained unchanged as the words were first spoken. It would be a moment before either of the two would chime in on their assessment of her tale. With the motions that were in play, it appeared Ayato was the one steering the conversation at this point as he was the first to speak up. Confirming that her account was accurate, her eyebrow raised as she corrected her posture. Confirming the name was also correct, gave Marabelle a wider smile as her memory was still accurate even with the prolonged journey that had taken her to the other side of the world. Seeing Toneri's response, Marabelle could not help but chuckle a little bit as he spoke out. Her tension was slowly fading as the conversation went on between the trio in the hall. Marabelle seemed unphased by the pressure of the two in this situation, though it was likely just because she was getting accustomed to such lines of questioning when she entered a new village.

That was when of the two a keyword struck out to Marabelle, 'Father'. Neither had mentioned it but between the two, using the term meant they were indeed related. How Marabelle was unsure but considering the size of her family, it was not wild to consider two different personalities falling far from the same tree. With consideration of that, she began to recall her memories of that time. She was unsure if she could recall any boys around her age at the tournament that she could pinpoint so it was clear to her that the two were not going to be a sudden revelation that they had met prior. It was wonderful news to her to hear that there was enough merit in her heritage that she had an individual to vouch for her. Hearing Ayato's remarks about the semi-final being the talk over the final itself, Marabelle gave an approving nod.

With that sort settled it was probably a good time to press for her own objectives. "I am happy to hear that I've passed a verification test of sorts. I apologize but I don't specifically remember anyone during that time since I helped my mother primarily during that time and I had just become a teenager that year." Marabelle continued the logic train since Ayato talked about traveling himself there. Being the son of a renowned shinobi, it would make sense that he rose to be a respectable one as well. "I would hate to impose further but with the individual I was planning on meeting in question not being present, would it be reasonable to ask Toneri-sama or yourself would speak on my behalf to an appropriate staff member to aid Hoshigakure during my stay?" She questioned Ayato as he sat behind the desk. Between the two it was nice that of them, the more reasonable one was the one who ended up corroborating her story. From there she waited to see what the verdict was from the Hyuugas.

WC: 500, TWC: 3,000
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:52 pm
Ayato's gaze remained steady as he absorbed Marabelle's response, acknowledging the accuracy of her account with a nod. Her confident smile in response to the confirmation of her father's name suggested a genuine connection to the past. Toneri's inquisitive remark prompted a chuckle from Marabelle, revealing a resilience in her demeanor that Ayato found intriguing.

The term 'father' lingered in the air, and Ayato sensed Marabelle's recognition of the familial link between him and Toneri. The absence of the word "my" was a subtle revelation that they shared a bloodline, and Ayato pondered the complexity of family ties, diverse yet united under a common heritage.

Marabelle's attempt to recall past acquaintances hinted at her family's vastness and the challenges of pinpointing specific individuals. Ayato appreciated her honesty and the acknowledgment that their meeting might not be a moment of instant recognition. Her approving nod in response to his mention of the semi-final's significance added a layer of understanding between them.

As Marabelle transitioned to her objectives, Ayato listened attentively. Her request for assistance in connecting with the administrative aid showcased a practical approach to navigating the intricacies of Hoshigakure. Marabelle's respectfulness and awareness of the situation impressed Ayato.

"I'm pleased to see that our shared history aligns with your journey," Ayato began, his voice measured and composed. "I understand your need for support during your stay in Hoshigakure. Rest assured, I can speak on your behalf to ensure a smooth integration. Toneri and I will coordinate to assist you in reaching the appropriate channels for your objectives here."

Ayato's gaze shifted to Toneri briefly, and a silent understanding passed between them. With a cordial demeanor, he turned to address Marabelle's needs.

"In light of your father, Jinsoumomoiru, being a member of the Blossom Clan, I would recommend considering a cloak adorned with the clan's heraldry during your stay in Hoshigakure. Skillful tailors within the city specialize in crafting such garments, offering you a fitting opportunity to honor your family while residing in the Land of Haven. In a place where lineage carries weight, locals are often more trusting and receptive toward individuals with a recognized heritage."

[WC: 356]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:51 pm
Hearing Ayato's words being measured and composed gave enough validation to the vagabond. Seeing the interaction between the two with the affirmation and understanding, it was clear to Marabelle that the duo were a good tag-team to work with. Perhaps something she would witness later or even see in action at some point, though it was not something she would want to find herself on the wrong end of their presence. When Ayato pressed and advocated for some updated attire to align with how Hoshigakure received individuals while in the Land of Haven, Marabelle gave a thoughtful nod thinking about the best methodology about going about it. Ayato's recommendation of a cloak seemed the most reasonable and usable for a traveler such as herself so it seemed like the best potential option given. That lead to her thinking about the idea of symbology and her own forgotten clan.

After some consideration, Marabelle nodded and gave an affirmative thumbs up toward the seated shinobi. "I believe a cloak would be suitable for myself and a good way to incorporate myself while residing here. I appreciate the advice and will find a tailor to coordinate with. I know I will be looking to update quite a bit of my gear while here which I'm sure the artisans of the village will never turn down another customer." She added in with consideration of the conversation going the direction it was going. "If there's any specific artisans that you would recommend, I'm sure the veteran shinobi you two are would have preferences, it would be wonderful to see where the village's best shop." She pondered a bit continuing the conversation not thinking much of taking up the time of the duo who were presently there.

Looking between Toneri and Ayato, Marabelle considered their own attire for a moment before thinking about her own. She would likely want to get an updated wardrobe as she had been spending a decent amount of time traveling and it was getting near time for her to settle somewhere and consider the options that were present toward her. For now she kept those thoughts and plans to herself since there was much to consider and learn to be fair. There would always be some hesitation since she had traveled to learn more about the world, visiting the villages and seeing their responses gave a lot to think about and consider. Seeing how Otogakure and Hoshigakure operated and contrasted between the two of them gave a lot of understanding of the world she was entering along with even just walking to Sakuragakure gave more. At that point she decided before she made a full decision on how she would want to go about it, she would need to revisit the village hidden in the Land of Forests due to not actively involving herself with that village to start with. Now it was just to hear from the duo and see about moving about her business within the village of Hoshigakure.

WC: 500, TWC: 4,000
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:20 pm
"In the bustling Street of Silk," Ayato began, his deep voice resonating with assured wisdom, "You'll find a treasure trove of skilled artisans." After a thoughtful pause, Ayato's eyes lit up with recognition as if he had unearthed a hidden gem in his memory.

"If I may suggest someone with not just a keen eye but a genuine passion for detail and craftsmanship, consider seeking out Ishikawa Kazu," Ayato continued, his voice nostalgic. "Kazu was my classmate; we shared our time at the esteemed Astral Point Ninja Academy. However, he charted a different course, forsaking the way of the shinobi and, with a heart aflame with creativity, embraced the life of an artisan instead."

As Ayato introduced Ishikawa Kazu, Toneri interjected with a mocking tone. "Ah, Kazu," he scoffed with a wry smirk. "Probably for the better that he quit. I remember seeing him in the training yard. Terrible, absolutely terrible. He couldn't throw a kunai to save his life."

Ayato shot his brother a discreet, sideways glance, subtly expressing disapproval at Toneri's jest. Unfazed, Toneri continued with a sly grin. "I suppose some are just better suited to crafting than combat. I vividly recall him fumbling with shurikens. Perhaps Marabelle should consider that when seeking his services," he remarked, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes.

"The man is a true artisan specializing in clothing and crafting arms, armor, and shields. I've even heard whispers of him creating Kanabo designs reminiscent of those in the distant Land of Iron," Ayato shared, a spark of enthusiasm in his voice. 

"Equally noteworthy is that his prices are recognized for being more reasonable than those at Mercuio Stamatis' renowned weapon shop. You'll attain the quality you seek without breaking the bank." Ayato concluded with a confident nod, emphasizing the exceptional value of Kazu's work.

[WC: 300]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:44 am
Marabelle took note of what was being stated between the two about the man named Ishikawa Kazu. Though there seemed to be an equal understanding of the individual and Toneri’s attitude seemed to match in a playful manner in regards to the once aspiring shinobi. The Everbloom nodded in understanding listening intently to the words Ayato spoke, including the jab at the individual who was not present to even defend themselves from such remarks. That was when an innocuous smile turned to Toneri, “I’m glad that Hoshigakure has options available alongside badmouthing esteemed denizens of craftsmen who aren’t present alike here.” She retorted toward the blonde haired man. A jab against the abrasive of the two pointing out the rudeness of Toneri. She would quickly realize as a guest it might be considered rude to point out issues of a high standing member of Hoshigakure no Sato’s shinobi force. With that in mind, she was quick to correct the possible infraction and since Ayato appeared to have seniority, that is who she would likely need to address in this situation.

Returning her attention to Ayato, “I apologize if my own remark was out of place, as someone who takes an appreciation of craft and skills beyond the shinobi arts, I felt the need to speak up in defense of other ways to contribute to a village.” She explained bowing her head. Raising it once more, she continued, “I will keep the name in mind as I was hoping to commission a weapon or two while I was here. I’m sure there are training grounds that would be accessible that I could utilize but out of respect if I could be pointed in the direction to request access to proper facilities I’ll gladly leave you two to your previous discussion. I’m sure Lord Hogokage would appreciate the input and discussion of his shinobi with consideration of current worldly affairs.” Marabelle wrapped up. Her intention remaining as clear as she began upon her entry, no ill-will radiate off her towards Toneri. She was exceptionally happy to have been received by the duo in fact. The fact that they stopped their conversation to help her, even if Toneri was skeptical at the start of the conversation, said enough of the village of Hoshigakure.

The village of Hoshigakure was a beautiful village nestled into the fertile landscape of the Land of Haven and Marabelle was excited to get involved and participate in the village while she was there. Armed with a shop and a shinobi willing to vouch for her, she felt like the wind was in her favor. Perhaps the whisper she heard on the wind at the gate of Sakuragakure was the wind bringing her here. Whatever may be the case for the young kunoichi, she was more than thrilled to have gotten this far, all the way away from her home and have gained the friendship she had thus far on the way. Now, she awaited one more permission and then she could begin.

WC: 500, TWC, 4,500
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:13 pm
After Marabelle's response, Ayato, sensing her upset, nodded in understanding. "No need to fret, Marabelle. We're all allies here," Ayato offered his voice, a calming presence amid tension. Toneri, seemingly unfazed by Marabelle's reaction, nonchalantly shrugged. "I just spoke the truth. Whether Kazu is here or not doesn't change it. Words are wind, after all." he remarked, maintaining a casual tone.

Ayato, sensing the tension, intervened with a firm, "Enough of it, Toneri." His gaze held a subtle warning, emphasizing the need to move past the disagreement. Toneri, despite maintaining a carefree exterior, cast a fleeting glance at Ayato, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly. It was a momentary acknowledgment of the boundary, a recognition that, for now, further jesting would be unwise. He then redirected his attention back to Marabelle, guiding her with a nod. "Head towards the training grounds, where you'll find the dojo yard. It's a sacred space where Hoshi shinobi forge their skills and camaraderie. If you catch the eye of other Hoshi shinobi, they're likely to join you on missions. Best of luck on your endeavors, Marabelle."

Upon hearing Marabelle's thoughtful statement about the Hogokage valuing the input of his shinobi in matters of worldly affairs, Ayato's eyes twinkled with a subtle amusement. A warm smile graced his lips as he responded, "He sure would." The acknowledgment held a quiet assurance, the depth of which Marabelle was yet to uncover. Ayato's response, veiled with mystery, hinted at a leader who cherished the perspectives of those under his guidance. Unbeknownst to Marabelle, the very leader she spoke of was standing before her, quietly steering the destiny of Hoshigakure.

[WC: 270]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:38 am
With the ever-present smile still upon her face, it appeared to Marabelle that her business within Hoshigakure no Sato's administration was taken care of for now. Now armed with the knowledge of the village's craftsmen and the backing of two fine shinobi of the village, undertaking missions would be a simple task for the wandering medical vagabond. Even obtaining permission to use the village's training grounds, there was so much to do and explore within the village and there was going to be a lot to do and work on for her to become strong enough to see her vision realized. However, there were still kinks to work out and grow beyond. Ayato had been a peaceful mediator and to Marabelle, the lifeline within the village she did not know she needed. Hearing the word allies from the man flushed her face a bit though as she was not expecting such a firm term to be used in her presence, let alone regarding the inclusion of her. The eyes she possessed sprouted with determination to see true to the words the Hyuuga elder sibling used.

That was when Toneri's name was used once more. To Ayato it probably would look as if a candle was lit above her head as another thought entered her mind. Another question was likely being formulated for the man sitting behind the desk as Marabelle took a step forward and bowed towards him, a deeper bow at that. "I thank you for your assistance Hyuuga-sama, though I have only overheard Toneri-sama's name. It may be rude of me to ask but a proper introduction of the man who has validated my journey here would be the last request I ask of your time." She said returning to her standing, more relaxed position. There was a degree of confusion she had about the situation as considering she walked in the middle of the conversation, it was something easily dismissible and forgotten. To her though learning the proper name of the man who sat across the room from her was as important as remembering the man who fought her father's name. Though that was broadcasted to the village she was raised in and now a nameless man granted her safe passage through the process to aid Hoshigakure while she remained here.

Having plans to grow and develop her skills, she hoped to encounter many of the shinobi within the village to share her knowledge with and depart what she could onto them. Likewise, she hoped to learn more about the village's culture and any differences in understanding that she could run into. Considering the aforementioned identifier being a good starting point, a cloak with her clan's symbol would be the first on the list of many things to do before she truly began her journey within the Land of Haven. She was excited and more than anything, prepared to continue forward with the path that she had been uncovering for herself and those she found around her.

WC: 500, TWC: 5,000
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:29 pm
Ayato observed Marabelle's approach to his office, a display of curiosity and respect evident in the deep bow she executed. A silent but profound beginning to their interaction. Her question hung in the air, seeking the name of the man who stood before her, a man who, at that moment, shed the grandeur of his titles.

Responding with a friendly smile, Ayato kept it simple, "Ayato." He intentionally omitted the weight of his Kage title, allowing the exchange to unfold without the burden of official roles. Beneath the surface, they were fellow seekers on the shinobi path.

As he offered cultural insight, Ayato remarked, "I hope your time in Hoshigakure is as interesting as flipping through old scrolls—full of surprises, lessons, and a bit of mystery." The ambient sounds of rustling leaves and a distant stream seemed to echo his words, creating an immersive atmosphere where traditions and aspirations converged.

A final nod accompanied Ayato's parting words, "Marabelle-san, paint your story onto the canvas of our village, each chapter a brushstroke in the tapestry of your shinobi journey."

As Marabelle gracefully made her way to depart the office, Ayato's thoughts briefly shifted to his last memories from the Bean Jam country. This distant yet fond recollection lingered in his mind, much like the subtle melody of a passing breeze.

[WC: 208]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:52 pm
Marabelle smilled, "Thank you for your time Ayato-sama." She declared happily making her departure from the office she had wandered into and leaving the University Campus finally. With a roadmap for her journey present for her tenure in Hoshigakure settled, there was a degree of sorting through all the information and getting down to business which involved getting acquainted quite well with others within the village. Thus she stopped by to take a look over the mission boards to see if any were in need of an extra hand knowing that she would happily make friends along the way once she settled in properly. There were a few business orders that needed to be made before fully locking in their capacity within the village of Hoshigakure no Sato.

Her attitude did not change as she exited the building and moved about her business which per Ayato's recommendation, was to get her clan's symbology present on her attire. It was sure to help ease herself into the culture of Hoshigakure easier alongside possibly upgrading her own equipment while here within the village. With a name in mind for it, it probably would be best to go with the recommendation of Kazu since it appeared to Marabelle that he fulfilled most of the needs himself as an artisan which hopefully meant with multiple purchases, perhaps a small discount or rounding in her favor. She would need to wait and see for sure to see what was the final verdict of that matter. As she departed she looked over her shoulder as she walked staring at the administration complex, "That was nice of Ayato-sama to see me even though it wasn't his job. I hope Toneri-sama's attitude mellows but I'm sure its appreciated when thinking about options and opinions." She said out loud.

[Exit]

WC: 300, TWC: 5,300

WC Claims: 5,300 WC wrote:5,300 WC
5,000 WC To Convert 500 AP into 10 Qi Stacks, New Bonus AP Total from 1,000 is now 500
300 WC To Train 12 AP
Using 2,000 WC to memorize Ayato and Toneri's Chakra Signatures
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:55 pm
Meanwhile, in a dimly lit corner of the room, Toneri observed the exchange with a raised eyebrow. A sly smirk played on his lips, his eyes glinting mischievously as he quipped, "Quite the poetic send-off you've given there, brother. Almost makes me want to paint my own story."

Ayato shot Toneri a brief but penetrating look, his stoic expression betraying a subtle jaw tightening. "Perhaps one day you will, Toneri," he replied evenly. "Until then, let's hope Marabelle finds her unique brushstrokes in Hoshigakure."

Toneri, undeterred by the unspoken tension, shrugged nonchalantly. "Words are wind, Ayato. We'll see about those brushstrokes." With a casual flick of his cloak, he strolled out of the room, leaving Ayato alone in the quiet aftermath. The door closed behind Toneri, the soft click echoing through the space, amplifying the unresolved undercurrents lingering in the air.

As the room was silent, Ayato's gaze lingered on the closed door. His thoughts, a complex interplay of familial bonds and unspoken disagreements, resonated in the space behind Toneri's departure. The ambiance of cultural tales and shinobi journeys now carried the weight of subtle tension, leaving Ayato to navigate the uncharted territories of familial dynamics and the responsibilities that came with leadership.

[EXIT]

[WC: 203 | TWC: 3,332]

Claims: [Ayato]

25% Max stats discount
2062 to All Father's Voice [2062/2062]
1272 to Iron Leg Dragon [1272+463 (from here)= 1,733/2,062]

Memorizing Marabelle Blossom Chakra signature
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum