Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

The Bean Jam Connection Empty The Bean Jam Connection

Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:43 pm
Through her journey, it was only recently that some of her younger memories resurfaced. She recalled her father being a well-known swordsman though his affiliation was bare to anyone other than his family. The Blossom Clan was spread across the lands far and wide it was one of those stories that was told as a young girl that she belonged to a prestigious line of warriors. It would be partnered with her mother chiming in saying that it was also one of healers too. As both parents took lessons long before she was born, it was one of those passing times that came up rather irregularly. It was on the boat that she recalled of instance about a decade or so ago that involved her father and that was when her decision to travel to Hoshigakure stuck into her head as the first place to truly aim for her dream and desires. It was thus the case as she knew she needed to work and help support the village to warrant an audience with the Hogokage. Until then Marabelle needed permission to undertake missions within the village of Hoshigakure and possibly find the connection she was looking for within the village.

As she approached the entry to the village's administration building, the first challenge presented itself to Marabelle, getting inside. The shinobi at the front prefaced that the building was restricted and only for official business only. Elaborating on the details and courtesies that one would do in such a case, the guardsmen would begin to usher Marabelle away until she spoke up. It appeared to her that recently another came and mayhap stirred the sentries. "Apologies, I did not mean to intrude or be rude about this. I am a vagabond who found their way into Hoshigakure. As such I know I need permission to undertake missions within the village to help out. I need not much else at this time." She included in her brief explanation bowing at the the two. As much as her name was recorded at the gate, it was likely not going to be used to identify or notate elsewhere until it was needed. With that being sufficient after some deliberation, Marabelle was granted access to the administration building and was provided instructions on where to proceed.

Once inside, the layout was rather larger compared to that of Otogakure's. A little bit like a fish out of water, she turned towards a desk before inquiring about the department head who handled vagabond relations. The interaction with the staff was terse, to say the least, as apparently, a lot of geopolitical situations had begun to arise that reached even the outskirts of the main continent. Hoshigakure standing proud and tall for as long as it has was likely another reason for such procedures to be followed and maintained as order was something that was pivotal to a safe and protected village. Appreciating the efforts the village had undertaken to be as they were, Marabelle hoped that eventually whenever she sought to speak with the kage of the village, he too was as orderly and proper as the systems under him. Thus her journey into the administration building continued as she made her way down the hall, her attitude and positivity unwavering by the lengthy process. As much as she knew it might be a situation where they sent her to someone who was out and she would have to return, she knew that however, a village treated outsiders was likely due to past interactions but that did not stop her from trying her best either.

WC: 600, TWC: 600
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

The Bean Jam Connection Empty Re: The Bean Jam Connection

Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:54 pm
As Marabelle approached the grand hall, a spirited exchange between half a dozen people echoed in the vast space, their voices weaving conflicting opinions beneath the richly decorated woolen tapestries. The vibrant depictions of fruits and flowers seemed at odds with the tension in the air.

As far as I'm concerned, these two did the world a favor. Those villages were nothing more than breeding grounds for trouble. To hell with summits.” A figure clad wearing a fur-trimmed cloak voiced his concern. His silvery hair, touched with streaks of gold, gave an ethereal glow in the dimly lit hall. 

Wiping out entire villages from the map seems drastic. It's like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut,” Another man replied reasonably. He was seated in his high-backed chair and emerged as a figure of authority, commanding respect even amid a heated discussion. His dark hair and clean-shaven beard framed features that spoke of a seasoned warrior draped in a white cloak over black linen robes.

The Golden man's expression tightened, and he retorted, "Sometimes, a sledgehammer is precisely what you need. Clearing the clutter for a more scenic view.

"A sledgehammer may clear clutter, but the true beauty lies in the details, not the wreckage. Lasting growth needs a more delicate touch. Our choices shape our legacy as ninjas, lest we go back to the days of the Warring States." He replied, his response carrying a touch of reason as the tension in the hall hung in the air.

The young kunoichi realized she might have unintentionally walked into a private conversation by this point. The idea of slipping away and returning later might have crossed her mind, but Ayato's gaze fell upon her, sealing her fate.

"Who are you? What do you mean by bursting in on us?" demanded Toneri, his expression sharp and unwelcoming. 

Ayato, turning his gaze from Marabelle to Toneri, replied with a measured tone, "She seems lost, brother—no need for hostility."

[WC: 326]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:27 pm
Marabelle's wandering was going to be the end of her as she had stumbled into what appeared to her as another situation that begged for someone not to break any of the ice. She was about to speak up upon her entry into the space it was apparent that the pink hair and clad in a pink kimono was spotted quickly by the more reasonably sounding of the two. A weak tentative smile stretched upon her face as she moved to scratch the back of her head, the boisterous of the two demanding answers to her identity and quick to turn the heat of the previous conversation towards the vagabond. Raising her hands to defend herself in the verbal duel that was about to commence, the reasonable one spoke up validating her situation as she nodded and gave a bow, "Apologies." She finally spoke, her voice as loft as the wind that carried the sails that brought her to the Land of Haven.

Picking up her head she stepped more properly into the room. "I was informed to reach out to an administrator dealing with outside support. I am a tad lost and it appears I have stumbled upon a matter that was not my concern." She said as she bit her lip holding a bit of her tongue in this situation. Hearing the words of the two, it was obvious that between the two they shared some sort of relation beyond administration though neither seemed to hold the top office within the building. "My name is Marabelle, Marabelle Blossom," bowing once more introducing herself. "I am from Bean Jam Country and the youngest of my family. My parents were once known for their capacities though I am just learning of that nature of their past." She extended as she gestured to her tanto and then the satchel on her hip.

She quickly pulled out a makeshift badge indicating a field medic emblem and insignia that would be universally recognized no matter the land she was in. Marabelle awaited to hear more of the duo as she did overhear a bit of what was being discussed. The idea of a sledgehammer methodology was something she herself was concerned with and already she faced a situation that could rise to a similar problem on the eastern continent. Being from that continent as well made her stir inside a bit as she awaited to see what was to come from the duo. Though the concepts were that of significant foreign affairs, the idea that even Hoshigakure were discussing such matters reaffirmed her desire to make a difference where she could though she still was figuring out how best to advocate for peace.

WC: 450, TWC: 1,050
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:11 pm
As Marabelle entered the grand hall, Ayato observed her with a thoughtful gaze, acknowledging the situation she unwittingly found herself in. The pink-haired wanderer, clad in a matching kimono, bore a tentative smile on her lips. Marabelle quickly raised her hands in defense and apologized for her unintended intrusion. Her voice, light as the wind that brought her to the Land of Haven, carried a sincerity that Ayato couldn't ignore. As she correctly introduced herself, Ayato noted the sense of humility in her words.

"Marabelle Blossom, from Bean Jam Country," she said, unveiling the past of her parents and the nature of her journey. Ayato observed as she produced a makeshift badge bearing a field medic emblem—a universal symbol recognized across lands.

In response, Ayato acknowledged her with a nod, appreciating her efforts to communicate her intentions and background. "Marabelle Blossom," he echoed, his deep voice resonating in the hall. "Both a healer and a warrior." He observed her with a discerning gaze, silently admiring her choice to advocate for peace.

"No need for apologies. You're here seeking passage for missions and in the right place. My brother and I are the intruders here," Ayato declared, his gaze shifting between Toneri and Marabelle.

Toneri, standing beside Ayato, shifted his stance, a sly smile playing on his lips. "Well, isn't this a surprise," he remarked, his gaze curious as he noticed the tanto on Marabelle's hip. "Just another knife, eh? With all the security measures around the village, it is customary to have someone to vouch for you. Do you have someone who can speak on your behalf? What about this family you mentioned?" Toneri's question hung in the air, a subtle challenge in his tone as he awaited her response. The atmosphere in the grand hall remained charged, the interplay of personalities and backgrounds shaping the unfolding conversation.

[WC: 308]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:21 pm
As the two assessed her, Marabelle took note that they too were in the desired place but were the intruders. It was interesting to see the two act in sync with each other though methodology and temperament be juxtaposed by the other. As one proceeded with the conversation the other picked up talking role shortly after. Marabelle nodded in agreement and affirmed the synopsis the reasonable one presented about her status and roles. She swiftly placed the arm badge back into her satchel, the dragonfly with a sickle moving to the side leaving only Marabelle and her kimono for contrast and assessment to what was to be discussed from there. That was when the words came out of the brash one. He had a point that her blade was a simple one compared to others she had seen by others but it was usable for herself and for her travels thus far. She nodded in an understanding as she expected something along the lines. When pressed about her family, her eyes narrowed at the man ever so slightly before she formulated her words.

“As far as validation of status or personage, I’m aware very much of no one within the village. For the sake of making a showcase of skill, I can always perform under supervision as I have done for Otogakure, however all I have is my heritage and a story. As I’ve said my parents were once vagabonds I believe themselves. Long forgotten to most stories they settled to have a family in Bean Jam. My father was the blade of the family and my mother the needle.” Marabelle began detailing a bit more about herself. “My father long retired and focused on our family, myself being the youngest out of 14 children. His last active achievement was involving a tournament when representatives came from here I believe.” She concluded the story notes before elaborating further on her own intent, “I felt this would be a good place to land on the main continent and recover myself from my travels so far though I’m not fully sure anyone would remember such an affair.” She declared innocently scratching the back of her head.

Her posture tensed a bit with the commentary from Toneri as she did not have the size on him but she wanted to make it clear she was not just another lost soul, looking for scraps on the back of those well off. She had made it this far working her way through the lands she had visited thus far. In fact one could say her eyes showed a look of defiance to the idea that she was just another knife in the system, and that look shifted to one of determination, “I hope I needn’t do a demonstration of medical practice let alone swordsmanship in the administration office. I want to make the world, wherever I go better, than when I arrive there.” She added in locking her eyes with Toneri specifically as if challenging him. She was aware that it was not the right way to go about introductions but as she cut her own skin for Sebastian, she felt showing some backbone would appease the aggressive of the two as she hoped that her words and intent would resonate with the reasonable one.

WC: 550, TWC: 1,600
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:43 pm
Ayato observed Marabelle's responses with a measured gaze, noting the nuances of her demeanor as she navigated the delicate situation. Toneri's brash commentary prompted a subtle tensing in her posture, a response Ayato keenly picked up on.

As Marabelle delved into her family history, Ayato listened attentively. The tale of her vagabond parents settling in Bean Jam, her father as the family's blade, and her mother as the needle, painted a vivid picture. The mention of her father's involvement in a tournament was crucial for unlocking her credibility. Ayato recalled that specific event from his own past experiences.

Her innocence and uncertainty about her parents' recognition of Hoshigakure resonated with Ayato. It was a reminder that even those with noble intentions could find themselves in the intricate web of village politics.

However, Marabelle's shift from innocence to determination caught Ayato's attention. The look in her eyes, transitioning from defiance to unwavering determination, conveyed a resolve that spoke louder than words. When she declared her intentions to improve the world wherever she went, Ayato could sense the sincerity behind her words.

"I understand, Marabelle Blossom," Ayato responded, his tone conveying a blend of acknowledgment and respect. "Your journey and aspirations are not taken lightly. The security measures around the village are stringent, especially without someone to vouch for you."

His gaze shifted momentarily towards Toneri, a silent signal that the matter required careful consideration. "I appreciate your willingness to showcase your skills, but we must adhere to protocols. There may be a way to facilitate this process without compromising security. Toneri, what are your thoughts on this?" Ayato addressed his brother, inviting his perspective. The dynamics in the grand hall remained intricate, each individual playing their part in the unfolding narrative.

"Your father, the blade of the family," Toneri began, his tone probing yet curious, "Does he have a name? There's a chance I may recall the tournament you mentioned. Names tend to linger in the echoes of these walls longer than one might think." Toneri's question held a subtle undercurrent of interest, hinting at the possibility that her father's legacy might have left a mark on Hoshigakure's history.

WC: 368
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:27 pm
Hearing Ayato's response to her words brought relief to the vagabond. Marabelle's posture relaxed a bit as he spoke affirming her understanding of the situation at hand. From how they postulated they were likely jounin of the village, enforcers, and some of Hoshigakure's finest. Considering she ran into a master of Otogakure on her first journey into the Land of Sky, running into high-ranked individuals seemed to be an ongoing trend for her. From a village leader, to a master, to finally some jounin, she only really has missed meeting one of the major kage of the villages on the shinobi system. Still considering her journey was far from over, it was likely something she would end up encountering later down the road. As per her usual stance, keeping track of names was something she worked on as she matched the name Toneri to the aggressive but now turned curious man.

Hearing his own words and speculation that remembrance might be something given a name, it was a matter of just introducing her father who was not present. It was not something he was necessarily prepared for so she fumbled a bit trying to figure out what else would be pertinent information at this moment. "My father's name is Jinsoumomoiru. He used to be a part of the Blossom Clan when they possessed a more proper presence though their teachings had fallen out of practice before I was born. I hope through my journey I can rediscover some of their knowledge and bring some honor to my family. My eldest sibling was about my age now when the tournament would have transpired and appearance-wise, I take after my mother rather than that of my father." She clarified before tapping her head lightly trying to think of any other detail that would be of help for the duo to potentially consider. They both looked about her age or younger maybe even older but she was unsure.

At this point it boiled down to a remembrance of her father it seemed. He was not necessarily a showboat but Marabelle knew he loved his family and stood by them no matter their choices. He would reprimand if they did something foolish or wild but other than that, he did his best to show that anything was possible and that his children could follow their dreams. That each had their own destiny to work towards and pursue. For Marabelle, she became 'the Everbloom' on the eastern continent, an individual always blossoming and growing, lightening the world around them. She lived up to the name that so far and she did not plan to let it down now. Even in such a tense situation, her demeanor never shifted nor did her intent. In a world of deceit, death, and lies, she stood resolute amongst it all. A smile remained on her face no matter what her eyes showcased to the two, as she knew what she needed to be in the moment of time, herself.

WC: 500, TWC, 2,100
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:14 pm
Ayato observed Marabelle's response, noting the subtle relaxation in her posture as he addressed her concerns. Her ability to read the situation and identify them as likely higher-ups of Hoshigakure was noticed by Ayato, and he acknowledged the trend she seemed to encounter on her journey.

He listened attentively as she revealed her father's name, Jinsoumomoiru, and traced his lineage back to the Blossom Clan. Ayato filed the information away, recognizing that names held a specific power in the shinobi world. As she shared her hope to rediscover her family's knowledge and bring honor to their name, Ayato appreciated the sincerity in her words.

"My father's name is Jinsoumomoiru," she declared, and Ayato nodded in acknowledgment. The mention of the Blossom Clan and its teachings fallen out of practice hinted at a rich history that Marabelle sought to revive. As she tapped her head in contemplation, Ayato maintained a calm demeanor, appreciating her effort to provide as much information as possible. Her description of taking after her mother's appearance and her father's commitment to family painted a picture of a man deeply rooted in love and guidance.

Amid tension, Ayato found himself admiring Marabelle's steadfast resolve. Her words echoed a sentiment of authenticity and purpose, a rarity in a world often shrouded in shadows. Her smile, unwavering in the face of uncertainty, added a touch of warmth to the grand hall.

Toneri, maintaining his characteristic curiosity, listened intently as Marabelle unveiled her father's name, Jinsoumomoiru, and spoke of her family's heritage. However, as the word echoed in the grand hall, Toneri's brow furrowed slightly, and a puzzled expression crossed his features.

"Jinsoumomoiru," Toneri repeated, his tone contemplative. After a moment, he shook his head. "I've never heard of him, and I know all those worth their cent in these lands." His statement carried a subtle emphasis, hinting at the depth of his familiarity with significant figures. "And say he indeed exists. There has to be more than words to substantiate you are, in fact, his daughter," he remarked, his curiosity coupled with a hint of skepticism. Dismissing the notion that references to some believed-to-be-extinct clan would suffice, Toneri emphasized the need for concrete evidence.

Ayato, upon Toneri's admission, took a moment to reflect. "Actually," he began, his voice steady and soft, "I remember Jinsoumomoiru. He carried the title of a vagabond, but he never shamed himself under any roof he served. He proved his loyalty by capturing the Old Ox and turning in the bounty."

Ayato's mention of the Old Ox carried a certain weight, a nod to a specific event that could serve as a litmus test for Marabelle's connection to her father. "Although the Old Ox was not so old then, to be sure," Ayato added, a hint of a knowing smile on his lips.

Turning back to Marabelle, Ayato posed a question, a subtle probe to gauge her authenticity and connection to Jinsoumomoiru. "Do you recall the name of the Old Ox, Marabelle?" His question hung in the air, awaiting her response, the grand hall steeped in anticipation.

[WC: 515]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:30 pm
As the conversation developed, Marabelle's focus bounced between who spoke and how they responded. This time Toneri went with skepticism in his words, questioning the validity of lineage. As she did vocalize her appearance was distinctly different, even recalling the man would do naught to prove her case. From there it was a matter of how, she did not know any of her father's techniques, nor had she discovered how it worked either. Marabelle had awareness of some understanding of why such a degree of scrutiny was needed but seeing the other side of the lens was something she was used to. Even if a village was welcoming, the barrier of acceptance varied still. It was a wild world that much hung on who you know and how you proceed. That did not stop her from doing her best in the situation.

When Ayato was the one to speak about 'Old Ox' alongside a bounty. Her father's work as a bounty hunter was minimal so that seemed incorrect of a notion. Similarly, her brain racketed in her skull as the smile that Ayato was wearing showed knowledge and awareness that this was the deciding factor. The name of the 'Old Ox' was the answer she sought at this moment. Closing her eyes, her hand tapped lightly on her temple with her other arm crossing her body supporting the thinking position she took. The only name that she could come up with was the match her father had in the tournament. Though a bounty is not what she could consider the encounter. "The only recollection I have of anyone being an 'Old Ox' would be from that tournament I mentioned. It was the semi-final round and my father fought against a Hoshigakure shinobi. There were, I believe, five knockdowns in the fight against a man named Hibari Hyuuga. I think the words my father spoke at the end were along the lines of, 'I've never met a more stubborn 'Old Ox' such as you,' if my memory serves correctly."

Once she articulated that she opened up her eyes to see the responses between the two. She was pretty confident in her memory but she was a child when it happened. It was possible she confused the situation for another but to her, this seemed like the correct information to the question that Ayato pressed for a response of with heavy anticipation.

WC: 400, TWC: 2,500
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:40 pm
Ayato observed Marabelle's thoughtful response, her focus shifting between Toneri's skepticism and his inquiry. The challenge posed by Toneri, demanding more than words to substantiate her identity, resonated with Marabelle's understanding of the complexities in a world where acceptance hinged on who you knew and how you presented yourself.

When Ayato mentioned the Old Ox and the bounty, Marabelle's reaction was palpable. The mention of her father as a bounty hunter and the specifics of the encounter clash with her understanding of Jinsoumomoiru's history. The weight of Ayato's smile suggested this was the pivotal moment, and Marabelle's mental gears audibly turned as she sought the name.

Closing her eyes in concentration, Marabelle tapped lightly on her temple, an outward manifestation of the internal struggle to retrieve the memory. Her answer, linking the Old Ox to the semi-final round of a tournament and the name Hibari Hyuuga, held a specificity that resonated with Ayato's question. Marabelle's recollection of her father's words at the end of the fight added a touch of authenticity to her response.

"The only recollection I have of anyone being an 'Old Ox' would be from that tournament I mentioned," Marabelle explained, her tone carrying a mix of confidence and contemplation.

Ayato listened to Marabelle's account of the tournament, her recollection of the semi-final round, and the mention of Hibari Hyuuga as the Old Ox. As she spoke, Ayato's mind delved into the recesses of memory, aligning her details with past events. After a moment of contemplation, Ayato nodded, a gesture of affirmation.

"The story checks out," Ayato confirmed, addressing Marabelle and Toneri. "Hibari Hyuuga was the Old Ox in question." Toneri's confusion was palpable as he sought to understand the significance of the term and Ayato's detailed memory of a seemingly obscure event. 

"How do you vividly recall some vagabond from a tournament in some remote backwoods country in the east, a decade past? I never recall father being called that," Toneri inquired, his expression a mix of curiosity and skepticism, a hint of disbelief in the seemingly obscure memory.

Ayato, with an air of tranquility, began to unravel the threads of his past. "I journeyed alongside my father to Bean Jam Country. From the elevated dias, surrounded by the Daimyo and esteemed guests, we bore witness to the unfolding drama of the tournament. Hibari, perennially favored, eventually secured victory after overcoming Shotaro Fuma, the Daimyo's guard captain, in a final primarily forgotten. The true spectacle was the clash between him and Jinsoumomoiru; amidst the enthusiasm of their intense battle, the name 'Old Ox' resonated with curses, its echoes reverberating through the streets and swiftly becoming the talk of the town." Ayato's gaze gracefully traversed between Marabelle and Toneri, each word a delicate brushstroke, painting a narrative transcending time, binding them through shared history and the resonance of that unforgettable encounter.

[WC: 478]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum