Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asami Hyuuga
Asami Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Asami Hyuuga Stats
Mission Record : Asami Hyuuga Mission Record
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 186000

Patrol Training Empty Patrol Training

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:06 pm
Mission Info: Patrol Training

It was just after noon in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and the market square was bustling as usual. Today, Asami’s assignment was to undergo patrol training. Konohagakure shinobi were all expected to be able to perform this task once they reached Chuunin rank, and so they often began training for this duty as a Genin so they learned how things worked. Asami was well familiar with this concept, as well as with the fact that those of the Hyuuga clan were often deployed as a first line of defense against village invaders. She imagined anyone who was able to use the Byakugan would be a top candidate for such a role, being able to see past barriers and obstacles that an enemy may be attempting to hide behind.

She was such a one, and expected that she too would one day be asked to perform true patrol duties. But today would be practice only, and with this in mind, she approached the Chuunin at the gate that was meant to give her instructions for the day. “Hello, I am Asami Hyuuga, reporting as today’s patrol trainee. I understand that you are to be explaining my duties?” The scruffy looking man looked up from his clipboard, scratching his beard as he observed the young woman before him. “Suppose I am,” he said, in a gruff voice. “So, here’s the gist of it. You walk around the main streets, and keep an eye out for trouble. That could be, anyone being rowdy or disruptive, anyone committing a crime like theft or assault, or anyone acting suspicious. Now, you’re just a trainee, so I don’t want you confronting anyone yourself, understand. Leave that to us guards who are stationed along the village walls. If you see anything, you find one of us and report your findings.” He checked his watch, making note of the time. “Come back here in two hours, whether you’ve found anything or not, and I’ll give you your pay. Go on and do some good work.”

Nodding, Asami turned and left the man, starting to walk along the main roads as she was instructed. With how busy it was, it was a lot to take in all at once, but it didn’t seem like anything was out of the ordinary. There were young kids playing while their mothers did the shopping, old men at izakayas even though it was hardly midday, and lots of traders peddling their wares. Curious, Asami used this opportunity to activate her Byakugan, the veins around her eyes bulging as she looked past the buildings into the alleyways, watching as she saw the shapes of a couple of stray cats getting into a tussle, one or two homeless villagers sitting idly in places. Nothing really of note. Releasing her doujutsu, Asami spent her time walking the streets, trying to enjoy her stroll while remaining vigilant for any odd developments. As it happened, none really came, so at the end of her two hours, she reported back to the man in charge.

“Nothing to report,” she said, in a bit of a bored voice, smiling politely when the guard gave her a suspicious expression. “Right… here’s your pay, then. I’ll make note of it in my report.” Nodding, Asami accepted the ryo and gave the man a light wave as she went about the rest of her day.

[Exit]

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune