Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akash
Akash
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Akash Stats
Mission Record : Akash Mission Records
Taijutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 96005

The Black Cauldron Empty The Black Cauldron

Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:19 pm
Mission Link: The Black Cauldron
Character Stats: Akash Stats

It was late afternoon, and Akash the Monk found himself wandering along a stream, trying to pick out a good place to make camp. Along the way, however, he came upon a small family huddled together in front of a smoldering ruin. Curious, he approached them cautiously, speaking to the man of the group.

"Hello, sir...? I was just passing by... What happened?"

The man seemed to startle, looking up at Akash with a fitful gaze. "Ohh.... Oh, it's terrible! Our farmhouse, there must have been an accident... It's been burned down to the ground, as you can see! Now, I've accepted the loss, for the most part... they're just things, you understand? But that cauldron.... the cauldron. Yes... That's been in my family for generations... I dare not go inside, or something might shift and I'll be crushed.... But if you would... a strapping young man like you, fleet of foot... Yes, if you go and find my cauldron, I'd be most grateful! It's likely all ash and soot now, though... Do me a favor and get it cleaned up, bring it to me back at the inn, and I'll pay you something."

The windswept monk tilts his head lightly, glancing at the ruins. ".. Hmm... Alright then, I'll see what I can do. You and your family go and get some rest." As the family picks up and starts to head down the road, Akash carefully steps inside the disintegrated building, careful to avoid any unstable beams. The man was right... all ash and soot everywhere. He knelt down and began sifting through the remains... find a curious amount of bones scattered about the place. His brows knit slightly, lips pursed as he set them aside. Perhaps he shouldn't be asking questions. All he needed to do was find the cauldron.

Making his way to what looked like a kitchen area, a stone hearth was all that remained - and nested within it, a black cauldron that appeared to be made of metal, but covered in soot. Carefully, he lifts it from the hearth, air puffing slightly out of his chest as he grapples with its weight, carrying it back out to the river and letting it plunk down into the flow, relaxing with a slow sigh. That was a lot of soot... He'd better get cleaning, and see what was underneath.

Taking a wadded rag out from his pocket, he drenched it in water and began to scrub, letting his mind wander as he sank into the meditative chore. Little by little, glistening silver was revealed, and the cauldron appeared to be covered in strange runes, even some gems! When it was all clean, he marveled at it, having some understanding now of why the man wanted it back so badly. Wrapping it up, he lifted it onto his back with some effort and walked it up the path toward where the man would be staying.

Approaching the inn, he saw the family and went to them with a smile, setting down the wrapped cauldron on a table. "I've recovered it for you," he announced happily, uncovering it to the man, who beamed. "I'll be!" he said, nudging his wife. "It looks better than it did last time I saw it! Thank you, young man, for your efforts. Your payment, as promised." He passed Akash a purse full of coin, and the monk smiled and bowed his head gratefully. "It was no trouble at all, sir. I am  happy to have been of some help."

Taking his leave of the inn, the monk returns to his wanderings. There was still a camp to be made...

Last edited by Akash on Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune