Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 182450

Wind and Fire Empty Wind and Fire

Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 pm
The Hyuuga was vigorously training at the Advanced Training Facilities of Hoshigakure. They provided several amenities that Amikiri strongly enjoyed, including an area for him to practice using his Great Spear. It was important for the dark haired man to keep his strength up and practice with his weapon. He rapidly formed a set of handseals, causing a blue glow to form around his blade. The Hyuuga had been interested in the application of this technique and how to properly use it so, making sure to step back the proper distance, he swung his blade at the dummy. However he observed a strange phenomena. The dummy seemed to be damaged before the blade even made contact. Deciding to move back slightly, Amikiri made a thrusting motion with his Great Spear. The tip of his Great Spear was a meter away from the dummy when a large hole appeared in the front of the target. After a bit more experimenting, Amikiri discovered a new property of Flowing Passage, one that allowed him to extend the size of his blade even further.

After discovering this property and feeling very happy, Amikiri decided to make himself frustrated. He had spent the last few weeks trying to advance his progress with elemental natures, but was unsuccessful. The Hyuuga was interested in learning the Wind and Fire elements, both of which were quite the perplexing problem for him. He received advice from all sorts of people, but none of it seemed to work. People suggested that for wind, he should try focusing his chakra as if he was sharpening it and trying to cut something. However, Amikiri’s experience with weapons and weaponry techniques just led to him making poor knock offs of Flying Swallow and Flowing Passage, instead of mastering Wind Release. And with Fire Release, people suggested that he try and, especially when starting out, trying to channel his anger and release a raw force of chakra. However, Amikiri wasn’t a very angry guy and when he released a raw form of his chakra, his inherited Gentle Fist skills kicked into action and he used a technique like Vacuum Burst or Dominion.

Amikiri decided to simplify this training a bit and today, had brought along a set of papers. Nothing was special about them, it was just paper. For a man dressed in dark clothes and with black hair, the bright white paper made for a sharp contrast. Amikiri simply was practicing infusing his chakra into it and trying to mimic the advice people gave him. He was standing in a clearing of grass, closing his eyes and holding a piece of paper, hoping desperately to make this Wind Release magic to work.

WC: 449
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wind and Fire Empty Re: Wind and Fire

Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:14 pm
Amid the bustling training grounds, Toneri Hyuuga was engaged in a sparring match that had gathered the attention of several onlookers.

Toneri, dressed in traditional Hyuuga attire, exuded calm confidence. Like his clan, his blue eyes were marked with the activated Byakugan, symbolizing his innate ability to see chakra networks and anticipate his opponent's moves. Toneri maintained a poised and relaxed stance as the match began, his focus unwavering.

His larger adversary, a muscular figure who proudly wore the Akimichi clan symbol on his flak jacket, charged toward Toneri with a roar, his intent to overpower the Hyuuga with sheer strength evident. But Toneri, seemingly unphased by the brute force of his opponent, gracefully sidestepped the charge, evading it with remarkable speed and agility. 

With a blunted blade in hand, Toneri closed the distance between them, his movements resembling a dance of precision. The battle was fierce, with the giant ninja using his size and strength to press the advantage. Toneri, however, was not one to give ground. With his blunted blade in hand, he executed his Gentle Blade technique with great precision. His strikes, aimed at specific pressure points, left the Akimichi ninja immobilized and helpless.

With a final, carefully placed strike infused with wind chakra, Toneri incapacitated his opponent's last bit of resistance, causing him to slump to the ground, unconscious. The crowd fell into stunned silence, witnessing the resounding victory of the Hyuuga over the physically imposing Akimichi.

As Toneri stood victorious over his fallen adversary, he couldn't resist a wry, dismissive remark. "You might want to work on your agility," he quipped, "Size alone won't always save you in a fight." With a casual flick of his blunted blade to clear it of imaginary dust, he turned and walked away, leaving the audience in awe of his skill and the Akimichi ninja to recover from his defeat.

After his impressive sparring match, Toneri Hyuuga noticed a ninja nearby, engaged in his training with a blade. Toneri approached Amikiri, stopping at 10 meters away from him. A knowing smile played on his lips. He recognized a fellow edge practitioner whose tone was playful yet inquisitive.

"You there," Toneri called out, "Are you here to help me clean my blade?" His words were light-hearted, a jest at the skill he had just demonstrated in the sparring match. Toneri knew that fellow shinobi often learned from each other, and he was curious to see what the Ronin-looking swordsman might bring to the training grounds.

[WC: 413]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:35 pm
While Amikiri was training, he would occasionally glance over to a spar occurring. There were two opponents, one was golden haired and would likely tower over the dark haired Hyuuga. The other was a titan of man, clearly showing his specialization in strength. The golden haired man quickly dealt with the mammoth, using gracefulness to defeat the larger foe. Amikiri was amazed by the man’s abilities and he noticed something that greatly interested Amikiri. Based on the techniques used and just his general manner, this golden-haired boy likely seemed to be a fellow practitioner of the Gentle Blade.

In fact, Toneri would then make his way towards Amikiri. The dark haired Hyuuga hoped we wouldn’t be next on the chopping black for Toneri’s victories, but Amikiri waited. As Toneri came closer, Amikiri turned to look at him, and the golden haired man made a comment. As Amikiri looked this man over, he quickly noticed that Toneri shared the distinct eyes of the Hyuuga, further contributing to Amikiri’s Gentle Blade theory. Additionally, Amikiri’s guess from earlier was correct. Toneri towered over Amikiri, at almost a full foot taller than him.

Sensing the light hearted nature of the man’s comment, Amikiri would respond in kind. “Well, I might just be interested in that offer of yours, if there is a bit of cash involved.” Giving a brief pause before continuing, Amikiri would then say, “My name is Amikiri. What’s yours? I saw that spar over there and it was amazing. If you don’t mind me asking, did you happen to be using a Gentle Blade technique? I recognized some of the basic movements and principles, so I’m just curious.”

Toneri’s attitude and calm demeanor exuded the confidence that comes with skill, so Amikiri naturally assumed that this man must be of higher rank or ability than himself. Amikiri was hoping to learn something from this encounter. It might not be a Gentle Blade technique, but the dark haired Hyuuga hoped that this golden haired man might have something for him to learn.

WC: 340
TWC: 789
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:21 am
Toneri, standing tall with his golden locks, observed Amikiri's response. The dark-haired Hyuuga's demeanor and presence carried a distinctive quality. It hinted that Amikiri might be a lowborn Hyuuga, someone not fortunate enough to bear the family's prestigious last name. The cleaning of the blade was forgotten then.

As Amikiri extended his hand, Toneri accepted the handshake with a firm grip, acknowledging the introduction.

"Amikiri," Toneri replied, his tone carrying a touch of dry humor, "I am Toneri Hyuuga." His blue eyes held a glint of amusement, though his demeanor remained strict.

Toneri couldn't help but notice Amikiri's astute observation regarding the spar. "You have a sharp eye," he remarked, acknowledging the recognition of Gentle Blade principles with a nod. "Indeed, I do utilize Gentle Blade techniques in my combat style. It's a discipline that the sharpest in my clan has perfected over generations."

He paused briefly, his lips curving into a wry smile. "Most Hyuuga cling to the Gentle Fist, calling it noble and all that. But I've always found weapons to be much more practical." Toneri's eyes shifted to Amikiri's blunted blade. "Precision can be a blade's edge, after all."

Toneri's gaze returned to Amikiri as he continued, his tone more serious now. "If you're interested in furthering your knowledge or improving your skills, you must demonstrate dedication. Learning is no casual endeavor, after all."

Regardless, Toneri's offer to help was sincere, but his demeanor remained businesslike, his wit delivered in a somewhat understated fashion. He respected Amikiri's interest in honing his abilities and was willing to consider sharing his knowledge if Amikiri could prove himself worthy. 

[WC: 285]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:33 pm
As the two Hyuuga shook hands, Amikiri felt a sense of similarity between the two of them. Despite their differences in strength and ability, the simple connection of a fighting style and clan let them already have a connection, even if minor. It was a miracle how two strangers could seemingly have a connection so quickly.

The dark haired Hyuuga listened to Toneri’s words. While he agreed with Toneri’s words on the abilities of Gentle Blade, Amikiri felt as if the golden haired man was being almost dismissive of Gentle Fist. In his life of simplicity, Amikiri felt that there was no need to discount the efforts or abilities of others to create the illusion of boosting your own abilities. However, Amikiri tried to reserve judgment. After all, was he not discrediting Toneri’s opinions and making himself feel better about his own values?

After listening to Toneri’s last statement, Amikiri followed up by saying, “Well, I certainly do agree. I think weapons are more effective than fists, but neither is a poor option. Whoever came up with this stuff must’ve been a genius. And on the topic of training,” Amikiri let out a light chuckle before continuing, “what abilities are you proficient in besides Gentle Blade. I’m looking to expand my abilities in ways other than that of a traditional Hyuuga. I’m interested in learning Ninjutsu and it's many techniques, but unfortunately, I feel like I simply cannot perform well enough with Ninjutsu since I only know Earth Release.”

Amikiri found this whole situation very funny. Two Hyuuga, who both specialize in the Gentle Blade fighting style. Instead of asking for knowledge about Gentle Blade, one asks about Ninjutsu techniques and elemental natures. Though Amikiri did feel that his amusing situation was only possible because statements were very honest, choosing to show his own shortcomings in his elemental knowledge rather than try to hide them.

WC: 315
TWC: 1104
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:57 pm
An unspoken acknowledgment passed between them as Toneri and Amikiri's hands met in a firm handshake. It was a connection forged by their shared Hyuuga heritage and the Gentle Blade style they both practiced. In that moment, they weren't just strangers; they were fellow clan members, bonded by the legacy of their ancestors and the pursuit of martial excellence.

Toneri, who had initially hinted at his preference for weapons over the Gentle Fist, couldn't help but be intrigued by Amikiri's perspective. He respected the dark-haired Hyuuga's willingness to recognize the value of different techniques and the importance of not undermining the efforts of others. It was a refreshing departure from their clan's rigid thinking.

"Well said, Amikiri," Toneri responded with a subtle nod of approval, his golden eyes reflecting a glimmer of respect. "It's not every day I meet a fellow shinobi who appreciates the beauty of a well-crafted blade as much as I do. The world of shinobi offers many possibilities, and exploring different avenues is wise."

Amikiri's desire to expand his abilities beyond the confines of the traditional Hyuuga path intrigued Toneri further. He recognized that Amikiri's journey was distinct from his own and that openness to different skills was a hallmark of a versatile shinobi.

"I see," Toneri remarked thoughtfully, considering Amikiri's request. "Besides the Gentle Blade, I have some proficiency in various Ninjutsu techniques and elemental natures, particularly Wind and Lightning Release. I'd be delighted to guide you if you want to broaden your horizons. After all, versatility is a shinobi's strength."

Toneri's tone remained severe, but there was a glint of humor in his eyes as he appreciated the unique circumstances that had brought them together. Their conversation had evolved from a chance encounter to a promising exchange of knowledge and experience, and Toneri couldn't help but find it all rather intriguing.

[WC: 307]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:13 pm
Toneri seemed to share many of the same opinions as Amikiri, particularly in regards to the power of a refined blade. The dark haired Hyuuga pondered briefly about that thought. He did seem to lack a blade of stellar quality. His Great Spear was nice, but not nearly as upgraded as his Kavacha was. Amikiri decided that, after this encounter, he would study other avenues of offense, including researching more complex elements that he would be able to use, thanks to Toneri’s willingness to teach.

Amikiri would respond, saying, “For now, I think Wind Release and just the basic concepts of Ninjutsu should do the job. I’m still indecisive at the moment as to what exactly I’ll do with this new knowledge, so I don’t want to get ahead of myself and start learning specific techniques. I’ve tried working with Wind Release in the past, but unfortunately I just can’t seem to nail down the basics. Any insights or advice you have would be absolutely phenomenal.” Being able to be taught by someone else would make this process so much easier, which is certainly something Amikiri appreciated.

The dark haired Hyuuga quickly thought for a second. Toneri seemed to be of a much greater seniority than Amikiri and, if Amikiri had to, he’d hazard a guess that Toneri was either a Chunnin or a Jounin. In this case, someone that would probably help Amikri with the questions he had. After he encountered Isomo when she left the gates, he had been a bit disturbed by her presence. There was something there that he never felt before. Making sure to seize the opportunity presented to him, Amikiri would follow up and say, “And one other thing. After any teaching that happens today is over, I want to talk to you about something. You seem to be more experienced than me at this whole ninja thing, so I wanted to seek some advice about something that happened. Once we wrap up any training and if I forget, I’d appreciate it if you reminded me.”

WC: 342
TWC: 1446
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:31 pm
Toneri's golden eyes gleamed with a hint of amusement as Amikiri shared his training plans and uncertainties. The dark-haired Hyuuga's openness about his current training dilemmas intrigued Toneri, and he could appreciate Amikiri's willingness to explore new avenues of offense, particularly in the realm of elemental jutsu.

"Well, for Wind Release and the basics of Ninjutsu, you're on the right track," Toneri responded, his tone carrying a sense of seasoned knowledge. "Exploring its wonders can be like dancing with a temperamental partner." He took a moment to consider Amikiri's request for insights and advice. "It takes finesse and a good sense of rhythm. Picture yourself as the lead and the wind as your dance partner. Feel its every move and guide it with your chakra. It's a delicate dance, my friend."

As Amikiri shifted the conversation to seeking advice, Toneri nodded, his expression more composed. The mention of a more personal matter caught his attention, and he nodded in acknowledgment. "Certainly, we can discuss your concerns or questions after our training. I'm here to share my experiences and provide guidance when needed. Let's concentrate on the training for now, and we'll tackle the rest later."

With that, Toneri turned his focus back to the training session, ready to impart his knowledge to Amikiri and guide him on the path of improvement. 

[WC: 221]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:45 pm
As Toneri spoke, Amikiri could feel the knowledge almost oozing from every word. Amikiri was appreciative of this opportunity to work with someone more experienced than him. In the past, he had worked with a couple of others, but they had all fallen off of Amikiri’s map, so most of his work had been alone.

The golden haired Hyuuga’s words offered Amikiri a perspective that he had never heard before. The darked haired Hyuuga had always taken the approach of channeling all his chakra into it at once, creating a powerful burst. Reflecting upon it, Amikiri had taken the approach of Taijutsu and Weaponry where, even though it was quite precise, still used extreme power in very short bursts.

Listening to Toneri’s response to Amikiri’s request to discuss his “personal matter”, Amikiri gave a brief nod and said, “Thanks.”

Amikiri took Toneri’s initial wisdom to heart and thought of ninjutsu as a dance with a rhythm. The obvious question became, what was this special rhythm? Closing his eyes and thinking deeply, Amikiri listened internally, finding the rate of his heartbeat. He started taking slower, deeper breaths and eventually managed to feel the chakra flowing through him. The dark haired man crouched down, touching his hand to the earth below him. He laid it flat across the ground, his palm laying on the dirt. Amikiri let his chakra flow into the ground and, not moving his actual hand, tried to “grasp” the ground. He slowly pulled his hand up and, upon opening his eyes and breaking his concreation, saw a small pillar of earth where his hand had traveled. A smile flashed across the dark haired Hyuuga’s face and, looking towards Toneri, said, “Well, I certainly think that’s a bit of a start with Ninjutsu. Give me a second to try with Wind Release.”

Amikiri entered his state of focus, and this time much quicker than before. He continued his past training method of trying to “sharpen” the chakra, but this time applied the rhythmic approach instructed to him by Toneri. After all, when one sharpens a knife, it is rubbed against the stone many times in succession, not just once. Picking up a small piece of stone, he let his chakra flow into it in an ebbing pattern. He slowly built up the chakra required and, after a hot minute, his chakra built up and he let it in one, cool, controlled slice. Amikiri’s precise nature, thanks to his practice with Gentle Blade, made this aspect fairly easy. Opening his eyes, he saw the rock in front of him was magically split into two parts.

Amikiri’s eyes were wide with amazement and his smile was wide. He looked over at Toneri and said, “Wow, you really are amazing at this teaching thing. If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been a shinobi? Also, do you lead a team? I think you would be absolutely amazing at that.” Amikiri was extremely happy with the progress he made and was eternally thankful towards Toneri, who helped Amikiri break out of his spell of stagnation.

WC: 515
TWC: 1961
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:31 pm
Toneri observed Amikiri's progress with a measured gaze, nodding in approval as the dark-haired Hyuuga demonstrated a newfound understanding of ninjutsu principles. The golden-haired Hyuuga acknowledged Amikiri's success with a slight tilt, appreciating the genuine excitement in the younger ninja's expression.

"Good work, Amikiri. You're starting to grasp the rhythm of ninjutsu," Toneri remarked, his tone carrying a subtle sense of pride. As Amikiri transitioned to Wind Release, Toneri observed with keen interest, recognizing the synchronization of the chakra and the controlled application. A pleased smile formed on Toneri's face as he witnessed the successful split of the stone.

"Impressive. You've applied the principles well," Toneri commended. "Remember, the essence of Wind Release is like a dance with the breeze. Your control is crucial, like guiding a gentle partner through each step."

As Amikiri inquired about Toneri's experience as a shinobi, the golden-haired Hyuuga's gaze softened with a reflective demeanor. "I've been a shinobi all my life," Toneri began, his eyes carrying the weight of years of experience. "Fought in the Hoshimura rebellion, though my role was mainly in the rear guard. The memories are etched, but few recall the anvil amidst the Hammer and the Sword."

Toneri's gaze shifted to the present, addressing Amikiri's question about leading a team. "I've had my share of leadership roles, but currently, I focus more on individual training and passing on what I've learned. Leading a team requires different skills, a balance of strength, strategy, and understanding of your teammates. Perhaps someday, but for now, guiding talented individuals like yourself is my priority."

There was a subtle hint of wisdom in Toneri's words, a testament to the experiences he carried as a seasoned shinobi.

[WC: 292]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum