Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Team Sonata's Oveture [Private / Training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Sonata's Oveture [Private / Training]

Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:10 am
Hanzo was impressed by Raikur who instantly copied his Chidori technique at a single glance. As the sound of the chirping birds rippled through the air, he instructed the team to go from different angles to cover all exit points. The young Uchiha felt confident that he had a teammate that was not only calm during the battle, but was also able to analyze his mistake and rectify it immediately. Hanzo who's Chidori technique was charging was ready on Raikur's signal as he picked up his Tanto from the ground. Once the Shokku focused on his breathing he dashed towards the Otokage and attempted to strike the Sensei with his newly acquired Chidori. Unfortunately the drawback of the technique was the tunnel vision which the Sharingan could mitigate but since Raikur had no such technique, Hanzo wondered if he could make it.

Team Sonata's Oveture [Private / Training] - Page 3 7TSsSfX
Hanzo swinging his Clone towards Raikur

Just as Raikur was about to strike the Otokage at close range, their Sensei used his Forbidden Mangekyo Sharingan and warped a part of his body out of the attack range. The attack basically phased through him, like a dream. Hanzo was amazed at the abilities his Sensei had. Seeing the attack being phased through, Hanzo knew Raikur might speed off outside of the arena and may tumble out. The young Uchiha immediately performed the Ram hand sign and initiated the Clone Technique. With a puff of smoke, an identical looking clone of Hanzo was right beside him. Hanzo grabbed his clone's hand and swung the clone towards the direction of Raikur's line of sight, which when if hit with his Chidori would stop Raikur in his track like a cushion so he wouldn't leave the arena and the clone would dissipate signifying that the trick worked.

Simultaneously, taking the opportunity of his Sensei phasing, along with his visual prowess of his Sharingan, he would be able to identify which way the Otokage might phase back. Just before Hanzo could take off towards the Otokage with his Chidori, their Sensei jumped back into the air again and activated another technique that gave him wings of glass. Once again, the young Uchiha had never seen such a technique being executed before. He understood that his Sensei had gone through a lot of hardwork in order to attain this kind of power. Seeing that it was too late for the young Uchiha to use his technique when his Sensei was in the air, Hanzo deactivated his Chidori.

Team Sonata's Oveture [Private / Training] - Page 3 U4a1Ocg
Hanzo using Chidori Senbon towards the Otokage

Once the Otokage was in the air, the quick witted Harune activated a technique that emitted two small orbs of light that resembled the light of the sun. She then fired the orbs at the left and right sides of the Otokage and detonated them remotely in order to catch him in the blast range. Wanting to support his fellow teammate, Hanzo weaved the Dragon -> Boar -> Bird -> Ram -> Snake  -> Monkey hand sign and initiated the Chidori Senbon Technique (Power: 65 | Speed: 65), the senbons being 15cm in length and 1cm in diameter and swing it laterally towards the Otokage who was in the air. As the senbons have a maximum range of 40 meters and a cone of 20 meters wide, the colliding effect of Harune's sunlight orbs and Hanzo's senbon technique could damage their Sensei if he didn't have a technique to neutralize them. The young Uchiha awaited, focusing his full attention at his Sensei with his Sharingan, thinking what kind of technique their Sensei would use now to escape his situation.

WC: 580
TWC: 3240

Techniques Used:
Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Raikur's Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Ryo : 80250

Team Sonata's Oveture [Private / Training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Sonata's Oveture [Private / Training]

Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:28 pm
Raikur gasped as he felt himself flying straight through his sensei. At first he thought Kaito had been a clone of some sort, with no tangibility for him to hit, but there was no way as the young Shokku had not taken his eyes off the master Uchiha for a majority of the battle. No, this was something else, a different technique that he had never witnessed before. Kaito was full of tricks, the young Genin was being impressed time after time in this battle. He suspected that this was yet another trick created by the Uchiha to show off for his new pupils. Raikur did not have the time to admire this though, as he had a feeling that his team mates would still be on the offensive.

Deciding it would be safer for him to take the advice of his sensei, Raikur decided to continue forward with his attack, letting the momentum of his Chidori push another 10 meters past Kaito's original location. The moment this happened, his Chidori had fizzled out and Raikur turned around to see what was happening behind him. His sensei had lept into the air yet again, this time, however, he had performed yet another incredible feat. Kaito had created two small and bright spheres on either side of him. They looked like protective balls of chakra for a moment, until he realised that they did not belong to his sensei, as he doubted that Kaito would willingly detonate two explosions that would injure himself.

It dawned on him that this was his sister's Sun Release in action, Raikur was in awe of his twin's abilities. She had always been an exceptional Shinobi, but he rarely got to see her in action like this before. Keeping his tanto in his left hand, Raikur pulled out two of his senbon from his pouch, placing two of them sideways between his lips as he infused the third with his chakra. His eyes would widen for a moment when he noticed Hanzo flying at him at a great speed. Raikur did not have time to react to this, but that was fine considering the clone of Hanzo flew straight through him. What was it with people going through each other today? Raikur started to think that he himself was the intangible one here, what a discovery that would be...

It was not until this moment that Raikur discovered that he had lost control of his breathing, his power and speed increase wearing off as he took several deep breaths to regain control of himself. He was still getting used to this technique, so he was yet to fully grasp when it would wear off.

Raikur would wait to see the outcome of his twin sister's attack before making his own move. He suspected that Kaito would still be intangible at this time, which would mean he had to be ready to strike at a moment's notice. If Kaito showed signs that he was no longer able to pass through people and objects, he would throw his infused senbon directly at his back at a speed of 60, which would cause Kaito to take 40 damage thanks to his chakra infusion. Otherwise he prepared his infused senbon in his right hand and watched intently. At this point in time, Raikur would assume that he had the advantage due to his sensei facing the opposite direction, leaving his back wide open.

Combat Stuff:

WC: 573
TWC: 5,394 (4,706 not yet claimed)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:01 pm

Kaito did not take notice of the two bright orbs in the air above him as he jumped and activated his 'Glass-Release: Glass Wings' technique. As soon as he did, however, it was already too late.

'Crap!' He thought to himself. He knew that his ability to fly using this technique was not up to par with what would be needed to escape. To make matters worse, Hanzo had released two lighting-release infused senbon and hurdled them directly at him with a decent amount of speed. The Otokage could perhaps help himself if he was to act in an offensive manner, but he had strictly promised his students that he would act defensively only. 'They managed to beat me after all...'

Accepting his fate, Kaito allowed the orbs on either side of him to explode. At the same time, Hanzo's senbon would strike him in the chest and another set of unaccounted for senbon would strike the Uchiha in the back. Looking back beyond the explosion, Kaito could see that Raikur had managed to stop himself in his tracks with more than enough time to refocus himself again. Had all of this been part of the three genin's plan?

Ignoring the pain he felt all throughout his body, Kaito's technique and Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan dissipated as he began to fall towards the ground. The three earrings fell from his hand, landing within 5-meters of where the Uchiha would fall before Kaito himself hit the ground with a loud thump on his back. With a little effort he managed to recenter himself and catch his breath, but it would not be in time to recollect the earrings. Even if he did have time to collect them again, he didn't have any other defensive techniques that would help him as things were now.

Standing back up to his feet and brushing himself off, Kaito grinned grandly.

"Well, you three managed to beat me and get your hands on the earrings. You all pass!" Kaito paused for a moment before continuing, allowing the students to relish the fact that they had cornered the Otokage through sheer will and fantastic teamwork, before calling for Harune, Hanzo, and Raikur to come over to him. Once the three genin were standing before Kaito, he would continue. "Those earrings are a sign that you have passed the test that I assigned you all, but not only that, they are a sign that you are all now official members of Team Sonata." The older Uchiha showed off his ear, revealing one more matching earring that had already been pierced in its lobe. "I want you three to wear those earrings with pride from here on out, okay?"

With that being said, Kaito allowed the students time to talk again before a few moments as he observed the training grounds where the exercise had occurred. Surprisingly no damage had been sustained, so he didn't have to stay behind to clean up anything. Once he was done he would turn back to his students and clear his throat.

"You all did a fantastic job today. I am calling an end to training for the day, but I want you all to meet me tomorrow morning outside of my office. We will take on our first official mission as a team. Make sure to get a good nights, rest. Harune and Raikur, you two are dismissed. Hanzo, I want to have a word with you, please." Kaito allowed Harune and Raikur to exit from the training grounds, making sure that the two of them were out of earshot before addressing Hanzo. "I am quite pleased with your performance in today's training, Hanzo, and I too am impressed that you managed to awaken your Mangekyō Sharingan in such a short period of time. I feel horrible though that you have been left without a family. I understand completely the loneliness and hatred you are bearing all by yourself right now, but I want to help alleviate those things for you. How would you feel about moving in with me, my fiancé Amaya, and our son Tatsuya? I understand the two of you are acquainted already, and I assure you that Amaya is a fantastic person too. What do you say?"

WC (POST) = 708 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 4,816 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Kaiya Uchiha
Kaiya Uchiha
Vagabond (E-rank)
Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds

Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:25 am
In a series of events, Harune’s plan actually worked. Surprisingly well at that. Kaito was caught in the blinding impact of the blast spheres and sprayed with an array of needles from Hanzo. She believes if it were anyone else, they would’ve been killed. Fortunately, the Kage stood tall after his apparent defeat. However, if he was fighting back, she wondered how long they would have lasted against him. Harune knew that there was more to meet the eye with this one.

Clasping her hands together, “we won!” She screamed as she ran up to Kaito-sensei to listen to him finish on what he had to say, which was that they were being given the said earrings that they had to capture. A symbolism of the squad. A beautiful and meaningful detail and gesture. Taking the earring, she immediately placed it into her lobe and healed the minor wound. “Fantastic and very fashionable,” Harune said as she twirled around, taking pride in the earring that she now adorns.

After being dismissed, Harune would then make her leave with Raikur, that is if he left at the same time as her. “Shall we grab some lunch before heading home,” she would ask him, “I heard there is a new restaurant that just opened up near moms' shop and I wanted to try it,” she said with pleading eyes. “But don’t worry, it’s on me, we both know you’re poor.” Harune mocked before grabbing him by the arm and taking off in a run to the new destination. If he were not to go with Harune, she would simply enjoy the lunch on her own and then head home for the day.

EXIT
TWC: 4,602
Claiming: (All Jutsu 25% Discount)
+92 to AP (Maxed Stat | 2AP for 100 WC)
1125/1125 to Poison Mist
1125/1125 to Iryojutsu Amplifier
938/938 to Dark River Breaking Seal
750/750 to Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden
188/188 to Genjutsu Release
125/125 to Body Flicker Technique (75% off from learning from Raikur)
Adding 351/4000 to Tengan: Stage 2 
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:44 am
Surprisingly, the Otokage was caught in the blast that was in collaboration with Harune and himself. Ofcourse, he was in full defensive mode and had no intention of harming his Genin Team. It was still an incredible achievement for the team as they managed to bring down their Sensei. Hanzo was able to acknowledge the difference in their strength. If the Otokage wanted to, he could have finished them off easily. The young Uchiha was inspired by his Sensei and wanted to reach that level. If he could reach that level, he would be able to take down his father for good.

As he stood in front of the team, he displayed the earrings to the Genins and handed one to each of the team members while showcasing that he had one on his ear too. Hanzo put it on with extreme pride and he was now officially a member of Team Sonata. “Thank you Otokage sama, this is an absolute victory for us and I’m proud to be a part of your team”. The Otokage complemented the team on the achievement and informed them of the meeting for another mission. They will be doing an official mission as a team, which Hanzo was excited about. As Harune and Raikur were dismissed, the Otokage initiated a personal conversation.

The Otokage was impressed by Hanzo's awakening of the Mangekyo Sharingan. Not only that, he felt sad about his situation of being alone without a family. His Sensei then proposed an invitation for Hanzo to join their family. Hanzo was shocked to hear that someone of his caliber would want an orphan to join his family. Since he had prior interaction with Tatsuya, who he doesn't like really much, he was in a dilemma. He felt that by joining their family, it may cause a rift within their family if Tatsuya didn't want him to be a part of the family. It would hurt him a lot if he obliged to join their family and was deserted again due to some conflicts. At the same time, he was intrigued about Amaya, the fiance of the Otokage whom he spoke a lot about.

"Are you really sure you want me to join your family? I don't want to cause any issue and I might be a burden for your son or fiance. I don't know if I will be accepted by them”. Taking a moment, "Yes Otokage sama, I accept your invitation" he bowed as a sign of respect. "It would be an honor to join the Otokage family and I will do my best to keep the reputation up as always" Hanzo said with a smile as he wiped a tear from his eye.

WC: 452
TWC: 3692

Combat Stats:
Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Raikur's Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Ryo : 80250

Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:41 am
Raikur's eyes widened as he watched the combined efforts of he and his team end in success. They had beaten, not only their sensei, but their Otokage. Defensive tactics only aside, Raikur could feel pride swelling in all members of Team Sonata, including Kaito himself. The three young Genin had learnt from their mistakes quickly and placed their plans into actions with much haste. The end result was a resounding win for them, good thing too considering the young Shokku was virtually out of options for now.

Raikur found himself feeling inspired, something he had not felt for quite some time. It was a joyful sensation, which replaced the prior feeling of concern when Lord Otokage initially fell to the floor. It appeared that there was nothing to worry about after he stood back up and smiled at them. All three of the Genin knew that he could have wiped the floor with them at any moment, but that did not matter right now, they had succeeded and that was all that was important.

Raikur moved to join his two team mates in front of their sensei, listening to him speak as he pulled out the three earrings. He had not known what to expect when he first heard about who his team leader would be initially, but the Otokage had turned out to be an incredibly kind man, at least to his three new Genin apprentices. Raikur bowed respectfully as he accepted his reward, although he raised an eyebrow as he watched his sister immediately pierce her own ear. "I may wait until I go to a professional before stabbing myself."

Raikur looked forward to completing his first mission with his team, it would be a great way for them all to work on their skills and team work together again. It would also be helpful having Kaito on their side this time, the Otokage was clearly a fantastic leader and they would all grow while under his tutelage. Raikur nodded as their sensei dismissed the twins, also giving Hanzo a nod as he turned and left with Harune.

Raikur's stomach growled as his sister made her proposition, food would definitely be a good idea now. "Sure, but do not try to trick me into seeing her, I am getting lunch and then returning here for some more training. And no I am not poor, we both know I am far better at saving then you are..." He let out a little grin as she grabbed onto him and the two left together for some lunch.

Exit Thread

WC: 429
TWC: 5,823 (5,135 not yet claimed for techs/skills/etc) (1,000 not yet claimed for stats)

Claims:
Using 1,500 WC to claim stage one Muragan (3,635 WC remaining)
Using 3,000 WC to claim stage two Muragan (635 WC remaining)
Using 635 WC towards claiming stage three Muragan (635/4,500)

Using 1,000 WC to claim 10 points in Speed (70 SPD total)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:07 am
Approved
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default

Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:04 pm

When Hanzo accepted the Otokage's request to come live with him as an adopted son, the older Uchiha nodded before placing an affirming hand upon Hanzo's shoulder.

"I'm glad, and I hope you're hungry from training because we're having some barbeque tonight." With that, the Otokage motioned for Hanzo, the newest member of his family, to exit from the Training Grounds. Whenever the entered the Uchiha compound, Kaito invited Hanzo to come back to his house, where Tatsuya and Amaya were already preparing the barbeque. "I'm home!" He called as he shut the door behind himself and Hanzo. Turning his tone to a mere whisper, he addressed Hanzo. "Don't mention anything to Amaya or Tatusya just yet. I've still got to let them know that you'll be staying with us. I'll help you move some things in after we complete our next mission, cool?"

He raised his fist for a fist bump, and once this was done, he led Hanzo into the living quarters of his home. The two of them stood there for a moment, allowing Hanzo to take in the atmosphere of his new home.

"Welcome home, Son." He said to Hanzo with a grand smile upon his face.

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 201 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 5,017 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:39 pm
As the Otokage placed his hand upon the young Uchiha's shoulder, Hanzo felt a sense of belonging and a sense of family. He was touched by the Otokage's decision in making the young Uchiha his adopted son. Hanzo finally had a family, especially a father figure that he could count on. The red headed duo entered the house of the Otokage with the elder Uchiha informing Hanzo not to mention anything about their arrangement to Amaya or Tatsuya yet and that he'll also help with officially moving in once they complete their mission.

"Yes Lord Otokage, that's cool" he answered and responded with a fist bump. Once they reached the living quarters, Hanzo was in awe looking around. The house was filled with positivity and happiness. They had multiple pictures of the family, unlike his own house that had no pictures, just memories of the tragic past and darkness that surrounded it.

When the Otokage called him Son, Hanzo looked at the elder Uchiha with a polite smile while his eyes were clouded in tears, which he wiped immediately in order not to show any weakness. This was the first time that Hanzo had peace in his heart.

WC: 198
TWC: 3890

---Exit---
Character: Hanzo Uchiha
Word Count: 3890

Stats Claims:
38 Stats in Bonus AP (1356 > 1394)

Jutsu Claims:
- 1313 WC Towards Needle Jizo (B-Rank)
- 750 WC Towards Prepared Needle Shot (C-Rank)
- 750 WC Towards Seal Sense (C-Rank)
- 375 WC Towards Healing Hands (D-Rank)
- 375 WC Towards Debuff Bolt (D-Rank)
(25% Max Stat Discount)

Chakra Sensory:
- 2000 WC towards Raikur Shokku
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:31 am
approved exit for both
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum