Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Malik’s Madness
Mission Record : Malik’s Malicious Missions
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 30000

Bombs and Bombshells Empty Bombs and Bombshells

Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:39 am
Mission Link

As Malik awoke from his slumber, he rose from the bed and walked over to the wardrobe, where he pulled out his usual attire: a loose pair of white tracksuit pants, a grey jumper, and soft white shoes. He dressed quickly and headed to the washroom to freshen up.

After washing his face and brushing his teeth, Malik took a moment to admire himself in the mirror. He flexed his biceps, admiring his well-built physique. Malik had noticed his incredible progress, his training was well and truly paying off by now. His long silver hair fell past his shoulders, giving him a distinct appearance that set him apart from others. Malik almost forgot about the most important part of his outfit, the small wooden identification card that Harold had given him when he first entered Hoshigakure. It was what allowed him to walk freely around the village, without it he would be in some serious trouble. He placed the lanyard over his head and around his neck, ensuring that it was visible. Once he was satisfied with his appearance, he headed downstairs to the bar of the Margrave Inn.

As he made his way down the stairs, Malik took in his surroundings, assessing his environment, and analyzing the people around him. The smell of freshly brewed coffee and warm pastries filled the air. He walked up to the bar and greeted the bartender with a stern look. "Coffee and a croissant," he said in a cold, monotone voice. Malik was not a kind man, the workers of the Margrave discovered that quickly, however, he had made sure not to cause any trouble for them. He was unkind by nature, but not a fool, he had no intention of losing his place as a guest in the village over his attitude.

The bartender nodded and prepared his order. Malik took a moment to look around the bar and observe the other patrons. He noticed a group of travelers huddled together, discussing their plans for the day. Malik remained expressionless, showing no interest in their conversations. He took a sip of his coffee and savored the rich, bold flavor. After finishing his breakfast, Malik left the inn, ready to start his day in Hoshi.

After leaving the Margrave Inn, Malik took a deep breath and looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of Hoshigakure. The village was larger than he expected but had a certain charm to it. As he walked around, he couldn't help but feel like an outsider. He was still new to the village and had yet to make any connections.

Malik walked aimlessly for a while, trying to get a feel for the layout of the village. He noticed that the village had a mix of modern and traditional architecture. The streets were lined with shops and vendors selling various items, from fresh produce to handmade crafts.

As he continued walking, Malik noticed a group of children playing in a nearby park. They seemed to be having a good time, laughing and running around. Malik watched them for a moment, feeling a sense of nostalgia for his own childhood. It had been brief, but there had been a time where he had gotten along with others. He was able to feel like an actual child back then, playing and laughing, until that was snatched away from him. He quickly shook off the feeling and continued his exploration of the village.

Malik eventually found himself in a more secluded area of the village, away from the hustle and bustle of the main streets. He found a quiet spot and sat down to rest. He closed his eyes, taking a moment to meditate and clear his mind.

After a while, Malik opened his eyes and stood up, feeling refreshed and ready to continue exploring. He made his way back to the main streets and decided to stop at a local shop to purchase some supplies. The shopkeeper greeted him warmly and struck up a conversation. Malik remained stoic but listened attentively, taking note of the man's friendly demeanor.

As he left the shop, Malik felt like he was starting to get a better sense of the village and its people. He knew that he still had a long way to go before he could truly call this place home, but he was determined to make the most of his time here.

After wandering around the village for a while, Malik eventually found himself at the Hoshi Shinobi headquarters. He made his way inside and approached the mission board, scanning through the available missions. After a few minutes of searching, he found three missions that caught his attention.

Two of them were C-Rank missions, something to do with blowing up a building before cleaning up the mess, and being the neutral judge in a cook off between two rival restaurants. They were simple enough, but Malik knew that he needed to take on more challenging missions to prove his worth as a missing ninja.

The third mission was a B-Rank mission, which involved investigating a threat to a local bathhouse. The owner of the establishment had received a letter from a rival, threatening to destroy the building with paper bombs if he didn't pay up. Malik knew that this was a serious matter and that it required a skilled shinobi to handle it. He was itching for something challenging for once, this would be perfect for him.

After deliberating for a few moments, Malik decided to only accept the B-Rank mission, he would decide later if he wanted to complete any more today. He knew that he needed to prove himself as a capable and reliable shinobi if he wanted to establish a reputation here in Hoshi, especially if he wanted to one day meet the Kogokage, as the Captain Harold had mentioned. He took the mission brief and left the Shinobi headquarters, ready to tackle the challenges that lay ahead for the day.

It was roughly a 20 minute walk to the bath house. As he walked, Malik kept an eye out on his surroundings, watching the people going about their daily lives. It was now the late morning, more and more people were out and about. He passed by a variety of shops and vendors, selling everything from fresh produce to handmade crafts. The streets were lined with trees and colourful gardens, adding to the natural beauty of the village. Malik rarely appreciated such aspects of a village, but he could not help it her in Hoshi.

He continued walking, ignoring the heads that turned in his presence, he was used to it all by now. The odd looks, the mistrust and whispers, the disdain people had for him for absolutely no reason. It was part of the reason he had turned his back on the life of a simple Shinobi, it was why his old home branded him a Missing Nin. Malik was tired of being looked at as nothing more than a foolish beast of a man. If they wanted a monster, Malik decided that they would get just that, a monster who had no regard for human life or wellbeing. He would tear down anyone who got in his way, and he would do it with a smile on his face.

Malik shook his head, clearing out the distracting thoughts, he was on a mission after all. Pressing forward, he decided to stop for a moment at a juice stand. Mission or not, the man was thirsty and he had no intention of going without sating that feeling. The juice stand was a humble little thing, with two women in their early to mid 20’s operating it. Their faces would glow in the morning sun, golden hour was truly upon Hoshi today.

One of the girls, the younger of the two, quickly diverted her eyes in fear as she saw Malik. She looked younger, but was the taller of the two workers, standing at roughly five feet and five inches, a whole foot shorter than Malik. He realised that he had blocked out the sun on her face as he approached the stand, this probably did not help his case as he looked more ominous. He heard the girl say something to her partner along the lines of “Umm Marla, I need to… err… go to the bathroom. I’ll be back in… umm… I’ll be back!” Before quickly dashing away, trying to make as much distance between herself and the large Missing Nin.

The other girl, Marla, did not even flinch as Malik approached. She simply continued to smile and turned to face him, nodding at the other girl before she scampered away. “Good morning sir! Welcome to Jumbee Juice, the best juice stand in the country! What can I get for you today?” Malik’s jaw almost dislodged from his face out of shock. He could not recall the last time ANYONE acted so calmly in his presence, it was almost unsettling. This girl was barely five feet tall, the mountain of a man TOWERED over her, and it was not like he was the friendliest looking person either.

Clearly he had been silent for too long, and the look on his face must have confused her. “Umm, sir? Is everything ok? Is there something on my face? Oh goodness, there’s something on my face, isn’t there?” She began to fret around, looking for a mirror of some kind to see what was wrong with her face. In his most uncharacteristic action since entering the village, Malik let out a laugh. His voice reverberated around as people passing by looked at him in confusion. The woman looked back at him, slightly annoyed and puffing her cheeks out comically. “Hey! What’s so funny wise guy? If there is something on my face then you better say so! I’m not afraid to whoop your butt if you keep acting like a smart ass!”

This Marla was full of surprises apparently, Malik raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her. Speaking in his cool, deep voice, “No, there is nothing on your face. Your confidence simply surprised me, people do not usually smile and speak to me. I must commend your bravery, little girl” He smirked slightly at the last part, clearly trying to egg the juice girl on. The smile was not dashed from his face as a little fist came flying at him, directly at his chest. With what felt like the force of a fly landing on his chest, Marla’s fist connected with his left pectoral muscle. The girl let out a pained cry, “Ouch! What the hell? What are you made out of, steel? Damn I guess those big muscles aren’t just for show huh?” Malik noted how she looked him up and down, more than just a few times at that.

He chuckled, gently taking her hand and observing it, clearly surprising her. After a few seconds, he spoke, “Hmm, no serious damage there. It will bruise a little bit though, I would recommend using some ice to avoid the swelling.” Before letting her hand go and looking her in the eyes. He was surprised to see that she had big and very beautiful green eyes, a colour he did not see too commonly. She raised an eyebrow and gave a little grin when she noticed that he was staring for a little bit too long. “So, for almost breaking my hand, you HAVE to order a juice now. So what’s it going to be, big guy?”

Blushing briefly, he finally spoke. “Well that is why I am here, and besides, you punched me!” She giggled at this, but refused to respond, waiting for his order to finally come through. Sighing, he continued, “Ok can I please have the mixed berry and banana juice? Feel free to be a bit generous with the berries, you owe me for throwing such a lousy punch after all…” He chuckled as she threw a single strawberry at his face. “There is your generous berry, ass!” The grin never left her face though. “And is the name for the order?” She seemed especially interested to hear this.

“Malik, my name is Malik. Nice… err… to meet you…?” She rolled her eyes, “Don’t pretend that you don’t know my name is Marla. I saw you listening to Hina, oh umm please don’t tell her I said that. She is terrified of you so she will kill me if she hears I told you her name!” They both laughed as Marla began to prepare his juice, the two continued to chat as she did so. His presence seemed to repel other potential customers, but Marla did not seem to mind, she continued chatting with him and giggling. They had only just met, but Malik felt comfortable around the gorgeous woman. Her bright blonde hair was tied up in a bun, but was clearly long enough to flow below her shoulders. She also appeared to be very fit, Malik noted that the small woman had some muscle mass on her, he was very attracted to that.

Finally, the juice was ready and she passed the take away cup to him. “Here you go, I was EXTRA generous with the berries, you are welcome. You get this one for free, I did whack you pretty good after all, need to make sure you don’t complain to my boss about being too hurt.” She winked at him as she giggled, it was clear that Malik was not the only comfortable one here. Taking a quick sip of the juice, the large man almost groaned in approval, this was the best juice he had ever had. Trying to play it cool, “I guess it is alright, nothing special of course. I may have to come back tomorrow to see if you can make a better one.” She smiled at that, “Yes of course big guy, you are allowed to come back tomorrow. But remember that I am going to charge you double if you do!” After a short pause, she continued a little quieter, her cheeks going slightly red. “You should actually come again, I… umm… I would like that…”

With that, the two smiled at each other one last time, before Malik said goodbye and continued to the bathhouse. He tried (and failed) to get Marla out of his head as he walked, attempting to focus instead on the upcoming mission. But every time he did, all he could think about were those gorgeous green eyes and cute giggle. Shaking his head quickly, he realised he was close to his destination. Beautiful women would have to wait as he did this instead.

As he approached the bathhouse, Malik could see that it was a popular destination for locals and travellers alike. The entrance was adorned with a sign reading "Serenity Springs", and steam could be seen rising from the hot springs within. There was a constant flow of people coming and going, eager to take a dip and relax in the warm waters. Approaching the front doors, a young couple quickly got out of his way, allowing him to walk through. He had to duck his head slightly as he entered, most doors struggled to fit Malik, so he was more than used to this.

Malik walked up to the front desk and what appeared to be the owner of the establishment greeted him. “Umm… good morning sir, how may I help you?” She was an old woman, appearing to be in her late 50’s or 60’s, and Malik’s mood was slightly dampened as she appeared to be nervous. Back to the usual reactions I guess… he thought to himself. Marla had truly been a breath of fresh air for the large man. In a less friendly tone to what he had been using several minutes earlier, Malik responded. “I am here in regards to your job request. I am a Shinobi in Hoshi by the express approval of your Hogokage.” He made sure to keep his voice low, the mission brief has specifically requested subtlety.

The lady responded in surprise, “Oh! My apologies sir, I did not realise you were one, you do not appear as most Hoshi Shinobi do. Although that is for the best, it means that your presence would not trigger any detonations. I will be brief here. My rival from The HoshSprings, stupid name that, has sent me a letter claiming that my establishment has been rigged with tens of paper bombs. He will blow this place up if I do not pay him, please sir, I need your help to disarm the bombs. Although I do not know how you will achieve this without being obvious about it?” Malik smirked, he did not NEED to be stealthy here.

“Let me focus on the how, all I need from you is to point me in the direction of this ‘HoshSprings’ and I will do the rest.” Her jaw dropped and she was about to say something before he cut her off. “Lady, just tell me where this place is and I will have this sorted in an hour.” Nodding with concern, she responded. “It is just 100 meters further down the road, you can not miss it. The building is ugly and yellow.” Malik nodded and walked out, making a beeline to the rival establishment.

After a few minutes, he arrived at his destination, the building was indeed an ugly yellow colour, hurting his eyes as he looked upon it. Scowling, he walked inside and made his way to the front counter. A man who looked to be in his 40’s stood there, his eyes lit up with a greediness that Malik disdained as he approached. “Well hello there sir, welcome to my fine and humble establish- UGH!” He could not finish his sentence as Malik grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air, dragging him over the counter towards him and holding him up. “Thank you for telling me that you are the owner, you have made my job a whole lot easier.” Malik walked out of the building, the owner still dangling in the air with Malik’s hand around his throat.

By the time the two of them arrived at the Serenity Springs, the man was almost purple as he flailed about. Walking through the entrance, Malik ‘accidentally’ knocked the man’s head against the door frame. The owner of the Serenity Springs gasped as he walked in, watching Malik throw the man in front of her. He gasped on the floor as he tried to regain his breath, Malik was the first to speak. “You have rigged this place to explode with your pathetic paper bombs. If you do not want to die along with them, you will point out every single bomb and remove them from here. This is the only time I will say it. Your only answer here is ‘yes sir’.” The man, tears in his eyes now, would nod his head in terror.

The next 20 minutes involved Malik walking behind the man, ensuring he located every single bomb and removed them. Finally, they had all been removed and Malik was satisfied, he dragged the rival owner out of the establishment as the lady paid him for his service. Out the front, a police officer was waiting, clearly the owner of this establishment had notified them. Handing the man over, Malik gave the officer all the information he had, including the paper bombs, before walking back to the Margrave Inn. Today was a productive day and he felt like he deserved to spoil himself with some sake in celebration.

Mission Accomplished

Exit Thread

Total WC: 3,286

Claiming 6,000 Ryo
Claiming 30 AP

Using 750 WC at max stat to claim Eight Inner Gates: Gate of Pain (2,536 WC left)
Using 1,875 WC at max stat to claim Armor of Bone at A rank (661 WC left)
Using 661 WC at max stat towards Flying Bone Pellet at B Rank (661/1,125)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel