Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Like a Grain of Rice Thrown Into a Storm Empty Like a Grain of Rice Thrown Into a Storm

Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:36 pm
Knowledge. Is power.

Naturally, those in power are often those with the most knowledge.

Thus, it was for this reason entirely, did Hiko Shimada…no; Tau was the more fitting surname now. The choice was a relatively simple one after all. The gate guard, without so much of even a second thought, had denied access into the village that is known only as Tanbogakure, and for no real rhyme or reason either. Apparently, a simple promise on the basis of good faith was now seen as petty bribery, like please. If the auburn haired teen had intended for a chaotic entrance, he would have put on the show. But no, for once he had tried to ignore it. Now though, things were…different. He understood what truly had to be done to get the village leader’s attention, and well. They wouldn’t be happy about the outcome for scorning someone who could be considered a monster.

A letter was in order…to an old, old, ally.

The Letter:

Rolling up the piece of aged parchment, he’d burn some wax over the one fold. Marking it then with his family crest; two wolf heads facing away from one another, blocked by two scorpion tails which would outstretch up and around them. Their stingers pointing left or right like daggers waiting to strike. Hiko would tie it onto the leg of a raven, and send it along it’s merry way to it’s intended recipient.

WC: 441
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

Like a Grain of Rice Thrown Into a Storm Empty Re: Like a Grain of Rice Thrown Into a Storm

Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:51 pm
We have a message.” Yachiru spoke, extending her right arm and hand to allow the raven carrying a letter to perch. She brought it in close, using her other hand to gently pet it across its beak. “You seem to find a place for fondness only when it comes to animals.” Spoke the Demon from his throne. Crimson eyes with tomoe’s glancing over shoulder as black scleras hug them close. The woman chuckled as she retrieved the note from the bird and hands it over to her lord.

Taking the note he would carefully inspect the sigil and wax stamp. It was odd, but from it he immediately knew who it could have possibly been from. He smiled, anticipating something of great information. Breaking the seal he would open the letter and read it word from word. Yachiru, behind him continues to adore the bird. “I see… Emi Tamanaka? Hiko, you have certainly done well with such information. Yachiru, ready yourself, we are needed elsewhere for now.” He set the note aside. Yachiru cut her eyes at him, her gloomy and malicious expression would grow more intense. She smelled violence brewing.

The Demon would then retrieve a scroll and parchment paper. Taking a pen from his desk and began his response.

“Dear H. Tau,

Your letter has reached me and in good faith as well. I am pleased by the information that you’ve brought to my attention and I must admit this is even more pleasing than I could have hoped for. This election that you speak of seems rather out of the blue, rushed even and I’m fascinated by it. I do believe that it is time that I’ve come to see this village for myself.

With this letter you will find a separate parchment with a unique seal placed upon it. Set this seal somewhere safe, outside of the village if the village possess a defense against abrupt teleportation. I will be arriving within 2 hours max. Let us finally reunite, my friend.

Signed,

-A.”

He formed the seal for the flying thunder god and marked the parchment with the seal. Folding it within the scroll as he sealed the scroll up, handing it over to Yachiru to place to the raven. She would then send it back to where it came.

So, is this going to be a political visit, or a blood visit?” She asked. The Senju stood from his seat as he turned to face her, he would then place his hand on her left shoulder leaving a flying thunder god seal on her person as well. “That solely depends on Tanbu, Yachiru. Either way, this will not be a wasted journey. We will return with something. That you will be assured of.” His smile was light, but eerie to the sight of it.

TWC: 469
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Ryo : 500

Like a Grain of Rice Thrown Into a Storm Empty Re: Like a Grain of Rice Thrown Into a Storm

Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:52 pm
There wasn’t much to do or say during the intermittent period of the raven delivering it’s message. Almost certainly, deeming as Konohagakure was only about 2-3 hours south by foot, the messenger bird should cover that distance in about half the time. Making it around a 3 hour round trip. Of course though, there was always the plotting and planning which could be done during this time. Not much else to do besides that. Well, there was plenty more to do, but not enough time to actually do them.

With Ganki still out of the nest, Hiko had the Brigands’ Burrow all to himself currently. Some renovations were needed, mainly in regards to the consistent draft in the entry hall. It was weird how said draft was more like a lingering cold spot. Dead, and in the center of the room. Perhaps this in general was something to look into for another time; but, alas. Before he even knew, the same carrier was flying back in through the open doorway, with a scroll attached to it’s right, clawed foot. It would make a dreadfully joyous cacophony of laughter while it would perch on one of the stones which made up the fire pit in the center of the room. ”Well someone’s happy to be back. Tell me Calvaxus, did our little friend treat you well.” To which the intelligent creature would nod it’s head, the feathers slightly ruffling upwards whilst the Tau would let loose a single black thread from his body. Coiling like a serpent round the parchment, before pulling it to where he was seated.

Opening up the letter, each and every single word would be carefully examined, along with the seal that had been placed on another piece of paper tucked away in the innards of the formally wrapped encasing. ”Well Cal, it seems like this shithole is certainly about to get at least slightly more interesting. You did good, now go on. Scavenge the rice fields for your treat. It would seem as if I now have business which needs attending to.” The gravel like tone would scratch through the otherwise silence of nothing; piercing the thin veil that covered the air. Taking the seal with him, following behind the raven as it would take flight, Hiko would head out.

[Thread Exit]

WC: 384
TWC: 825

Will be making claims soon
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:37 pm
Two hours have past exactly. The Demon of the Leaf looked to his Anbu as he nod his head, signaling to her that it was time. Yachiru made her way over to the Hokage, placing her hand on his shoulder. With a single hand seal the two flashed from the chambers in a black and purple bolt.

Exit-FTG to Tanbo

WC: 57
TWC: 526

Claims:
10 AP with max stat bonus
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:27 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum