Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Is blood thicker than Ink? Empty Is blood thicker than Ink?

Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:31 am

Is blood thicker than Ink? A9ZAf7m

Is blood thicker than Ink? RlNMUAA

Arantima was walking around the near ghost town that was Yugakure and while he was a frightening sight in his armaments as they were right now..  He was certain that even in this Village there was an abnormally low amount of people he could sense..  Some were close enough for him to feel their hearts beating, but many more were just his newest sensory wonder.. He could feel their blood as it coursed through their veins from much farther away than he could hear their heartbeats..  And this was not just a hearing or a smell it was.. much like chakra sensing only it was the blood that coursed through the veins of all things that had blood.

He walked along the village, just navigating by his senses other than sight, listening with his Kyuketsuki hearing the soft clicks of his footsteps reverberating off nearby walls so he did not run into anything and letting his senses from his bloodline extend out as far as they can go. He let the sense of blood rush through him like a drug and the heartbeats to he could hear pounded in his entire being like a thundering beat to a song only he was privy to. He then stopped as he smelled something in front of himself that was odd.. It was like blood but it was less iron.. and more.. Saltwater or seaspray.  He opened his eyes and infront of him standing not Four whole meters away from himself was a man wearing white robes.

The man had Black hair and had a well made katana hanging on his waist but his sword arms sleeve and the opposite side of the lower robes were slick and sticky with an inky black substance that dripped down like thick blood but had the color of ink, just the wrong consistency. Arantima tilted his head as he stared at the man before him, and there was one thing that was clear immediately. This man was either not real.. Or he was a kyuketsuki but even his clan had blood.. And yet this man did not.. But that Black substance smelled... "Like blood doesn't it?"

Arantima's focus snapped to the mans face as he spoke suddenly, seemingly to know what Arantima was thinking.  The man brushed his long black hair back out of his face and his pure white skin was stained black by.. ink? Even the mans hair was slick with the stuff.  His voice was smooth and sweet like melted chocolate running from a fountain and yet Arantima felt something dangerous in the man and he was right.. The strangers head did that same thing Arantima's did when he was getting the blood rage.. Tilted to the side in a jerking almost creaking fashion with a grin that was only describable as unsettling.

The eyes were filled with mirth and joy as the man spoke again "My my, aren't you an observer.. I mean that was the goal at the end of the day.. or should i say experiment?.. Heh..hehe...Hahahaha!" The man began laugh as uncontrollably as Arantima did when he was full into his blood Rage and yet.. He made no moves closer towards Arantima, his toe tip was placed perfectly to set himself just outside of that Three meter bubble that Tima espoused as the Death bubble. "Oh you saw that did you? Yes.. I know about your Death bubble and the ettiqutte you have set up around it.. As your father, I thought it only fitting to adhere to your rules.. Arantima, Son of mine!"

595/595

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 890/890

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters | Jumping Distance/Height 42 Meters

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Is blood thicker than Ink? Empty Re: Is blood thicker than Ink?

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:27 pm

Arantima was taking all of this in in stride.. There was a man standing before him, high likely hood of Kyuketsuki origin or some trick of some jutsu to replicate their lack of heartbeat.  And then the head tilted and the words were said.. Son.. of.. Mine.  Arantima was less focused on how his name was known and more on how he claimed to be his father! Arantima's blood began to boil before he let out a soft breath that caused his filter mask to elicit a soft hiss and click as it filtered the air around him on the intake.

He gauged the man before him and could sense his chakra, which meant he was there.. he was real.. And yet he must be a liar. "You, can not be my father.. I am a orphan left to the orphanage in sunagakure. anyone could find that out about me.  What I want to know is how you found me here... In this dead place." Arantima's voice was level but stern.  He was going to broker no games with this strange man who was dripping a strange blood like ink.. or was it ink like blood?  He still could not tell for certain which was which.

Kyobo Straightened once more and nodded as he rested an idle hand on his Katana hilt looking towards the ground as he did, not so much appearing in thought or remorseful as he was pressing down boredom? "Yes that.. Such a boring topic.  I am your father, I memorized your chakra signiture far before you knew what the word was..  And sent you into my Nieces village with your bloodline suppressed to.. "He waved a hand and nearly spat as he continued "You know the rest. Assassins, checking in All so boring Now that you are here! Infront of me and.."

The time he paused was what made Tima blink and in that Blink Kyobo was now inside that sphere of death and a hand was on Tima's face, running up his jawline and up his cheek and into his hair, leaving a black slick trail of that inky substance throughout. "Alive.. Not a single assassin I sent could retrieve my perfect experiment.. Not quite a true living clone but a wonderful Facsimile that has grown in such ways that even I could not fully predict!" Kyobo sounded so enthralled with the idea he was presenting and himself and yet seemed to view Arantima as.. a Thing. an object..

Arantima was registering this fact just as he also registered that this man was every bit as fast as himself.. And that was a fact that was frightening to him, he pushed his body to be the epitome of speed.. And this man was moving as if that level of speed was something he had existed in for.. A life time. Arantima's eyes stared into the Eyes of Kyobo and saw that Kyobos eyes were vacantly staring at Arantima.. not like you would a person, or even an animal. Like the man were appraising a peice of art.

Arantima was not afraid to move, only was waiting for a moment which was most advantageous to do so.. This man.. whoever and whatever he was..  Was dangerous and that could bee seen plainly by the way he approached Arantima without caring at all for his own intimidating presence.

562/1157

Vigor: 25 |  Chakra: 100 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters | Jumping Distance/Height 42 Meters

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:54 pm

Arantima Was almost immediately moving and suddenly he had ducked out from under Kyobo's hand and was thrusting his clawed left hand towards Kyobo's chest to impale the man, who was already darting backward as soon as Arantima had ducked. Kyobo was moving fast enough that he barely managed to step outside of Arantima's reach but he also had not seen Arantima's right hand forming hand seals.. Rat - Ram - Snake - Tiger - Bird and 4 meters behind where Kyobo stood.. A point in space began to spread that was composed of a crushign and dominating weight that was more than enough to cause the man to suddenly falter and lose his footing when he stepped into the edge of the zone. falling onto his back and finding himself unable to move.

He looked up at the night sky and began to laugh heartily as he struggled to move his arms hard and fast enough to even force a silent semblance of a clapping sound that was somehow insulting to watch even for Arantima who was now in a place of advantage.. More than advantage arantima was now in a place to kill this man if he wanted to but a morbid curiousity inside of him prevented him from pressing this advantage! He needed to know if what this inky black man before him was saying was the truth or some freaky fabrication of a deranged soul. Little did Arantima know, was that Kyobo was a truly deranged soul and yet was also telling nothing but the truth, so deranged was Kyobo that his violent and vitriolic truths were worse than any poisonous lies.

272/1429

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:54 pm

Arantima was suddenly rocked as he watched the Body of this man suddenly start to melt away into a bubbling pile of ink and cloth.. The cloth was infused with fuinjutsu seals that were all now flaring and dieing out as the jutsu was getting either used up or canceled out. Arantima then suddenly felt a soft wetness trickling down his neck from the side.  Then as he blinked he heard it.. A soft sound of bare feet on dirt road as the foot corrected it's placement by barely a half inch.

The Real Kyobo had been coming up behind Arantima for miles now, slowly blending in with anything that had been considered a townsperson. As Arantima Passed them far enough for his senses to no longer be able to sense the person he passed Kyobo swooped in and cut their throat, a fuinjutsu seal quickly sealed the blood as soon as it left the body for Kyobo to store later.  His son was dangerous, the assassins he had sent should have been able to bring his Experiment home for his evaluation but in truth.. The evaluation was done for him by the death of the assassins he sent.  Men that should have been more than capable of taking down genin out of the academy..

When he was going to approach his Son it would have to be calculated.. He could not let himself be seen before it was right.. and even then he had watched his Son leave the village of Sunagakure and travelled behind him towards Tanbo.. Only by staying A solid Mile behind them at all times was he able to keep himself away from Mizuki's senses.. And he couldnt have his dearest young neice getting in his way.. She afterall would be too dangerous for him to face alone, just like her father was.. In a straight fight Kyobo couldnt win but he had wits. And these wits his Son seemed to have inheireted as his clone was rocked into a position that he was afraid of.

That was why he had sent it in the first place.  He couldnt trust that his son wouldnt do something brash, afterall Kyobo Kyuketsuki himself would lash out first and force his opponent to talk from a position of pure submission as well..  Only his son was far younger than he had projected he would be when capable of dealing with an Ink clone that way. The blade at Arantimas throat now that had bit into the flesh was his own blade and Kyobo wore clothes designed to make no sounds as he moved, the blade had been drawn a mile back so that no sounds from its sheathe would betray him..

"You are a Kyuketsuki then.. And one that knows me better than you should.." There was an amusement in his voice that Kyobo actually twitched at.. It was near enough exactly what he would have said in this position if their roles were reversed..  And it was only becuase Kyobo's Amber eyes suddenly widened that he suddenly understood..  He had sensed the Chakra from the singularity and the subtle chakra in the hands was not the same molding that the Singularity was emitting right now.

Kyobo's eyes didnt dart, they wouldnt have time. He rolled sideways, extending his reach and forcing his footing to a weaker position but keeping the blade to Tima's neck as an Invisible Blade suddenly shot out from Arantima's ribcage, not once but Four times, Twice from each side of Arantima's body And each blade went for the head, the heart and both lungs.. Kyobo suddenly understood why his experiment was not so easily brought back by his assassins and started to laugh, a mad giggy laugh of sadistic glee and joy.. Menaced by a dark undertone of malice.

Kyobo still held the advantage as Arantima's neck was suddenly blooming with Inky blood and Yet Arantima seemed unphased by this As the boys hair started to grow and his flesh turned from pale white to a Stony grey. A sudden surge of Red energy erupted across that Grey stony flesh and Arantima Wheeled away from the blade at his throat as Kyobo took a step back he suddenly realized that Arantima was much faster than he was before. He Tried ti slash at Arantima's throat and the blade was caught between two fingers of Arantima's Clawed hand like it was nothing.

Arantima's red eyes glowed now with inner power and might as he started at Kyobo and tilted his head as he let his Clawed gloves dance along the blade of Kyobo and took a deep inhale of his scent.  there was ink and blood and sweat and flesh.. And sand..  Arantima Tilted his head again as Kyobo just stared in wonder at Arantima's form.. Dropping his sword to the ground and stepping forward as his clone had before, but not touching him just staring at every Facet of Arantima's body.

828/2257

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:58 pm

Kyobo was just agape in wonder at what had become of the son he had made an experiment of. He looked everywhere over the skin and marks of the Form that Arantima has taken and finally remembered to breathe in a sharp gasping in take of breath as he blinked and spoke at last. "You.. Have been so busy on your own..  And my Niece has done her own work with you it seems..  I am in shock to see what you have become, such pride in my perfect experiment.. " even in this moment he could not say that he was proud of his own son, just of his own genius and experimentation.

Arantima tilted his head side to side and grinned suddenly. A Cheshire like vile grin that was not comforting.. It was like being smiled at by a Deranged killer as The fangs in his mouth suddenly grew to be around 2 inches long on top and bottom. There was no sound, and yet Kyobo felt the intent and just closed his eyes as he understood the position he was in.  This was no Blood frenzied monster.. Kyobo had burned that out of him with his experiments when he was but a baby, violence in him was still there but he was always in control of it.. and its feeling inside had become that of joyous euphoria.  

Arantima's mouth was open wide and almost unhinged  as from within he released a soft hiss of joy that only Arantima could pull off. Arantima's hiss became a chuckle, became a laugh and devolved from that into an insane raucous laughter of intense insanity.  Arantima's clawed hands clutched his stomach as he laughed so hard he doubled over before suddenly his face was infront of kyobo's in a twisted state so he was being looked at almost upside down.

"You know whats so funny.. Father of mine?!" He snapped his jaws shut with a violent crunching sound just shy of Kyobo's face and brought in a growling intake of breath that sounded like a jaguar growling. "My whole life Felt like a nightmarish hellscape.  I dreamed every moment of it that I would be dragged free of it by some loving mother or caring father. And when I find my Happy place here he stands! A Black inky void of hell that dropped me into the world like a child abandoning his first creation!" Arantima's words went from amused laughter to harsh growling bordering on the demonic at the end.

419/2676

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:06 pm
{EXIT AND CLAIM}

Claiming 50 AP from this thread - can claim 280 More AP from thread or missions

using 802 to finish First speed mastery on Iron maiden - previous training here

Using 1750 to train Second speed mastery in the same jutsu.

discarding remaining WC
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:52 pm
Arantima wrote:{EXIT AND CLAIM}

Claiming 50 AP from this thread - can claim 280 More AP from thread or missions

using 802 to finish First speed mastery on Iron maiden - previous training here

Using 1750 to train Second speed mastery in the same jutsu.

discarding remaining WC

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum