Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

I'll make a sands out of you! Empty I'll make a sands out of you!

Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:26 pm
A new day was filled with excitement under the dome. Kota was starting to get rid of the dark cloud that hung over his head. The reasoning was that he felt better about the rate of his growth in most recent times. Yeah, he bombed the Chunin exams to an extent. That and he was not the best when it came to being a standard ninja. The funny part was that looking at it another way he was becoming great as a non-standard way. Kota may have been bumbling around but he was finding his own ninja way. It was a thorny path that was makingbuil him stronger in his own right.

The archer got up, cleaned, ate, then got ready to depart. His most recent endeavors were working towards the chunin rank. In order to do so Kota wanted to build up prestige and strength. Doing some calculations he believed he could get promoted without the exams, if not he would ace the next one. The plan for today was to expand his influence and prestige by helping to train the next generation of Suna Nin. The archer already had some experience training others. He did not think that doing so would be particularly difficult.

Kota walked briskly through the streets so as to not be late. The archer was surprised for a moment that he was the first to arrive. Giving it a quick thought the shock was off. His walking speed was ridiculously fast for most people. Leaving his place later than anticipated he arrived early because of how fast he walked. If he moved any slower, who knows if he would have beat his new pupil to the place or not.

Clipping his bow to his back Kota decided to tidy up and ready the training grounds. He thought it would be easier to teach if his materials and class were set up properly. The chosen training ground was pretty standard. It had an obstacle course present. Kota made sure it was operational. The training dummies were present and operational. The archer even made sure there were a fair amount of weapons available for training with. He wanted it all to go well. This would be the first time he was training someone without having an inkling as to who it was. The academy student assigned to him was a surprise. The archer considered the training of this kid would be his priority mission.

After making sure everything was in place. Kota started to do some stretches as he waited for his pupil. He was almost vibrating from excitement as he waited. He would keep his eyes and chakra sensory peeled. Maybe he could sense the pupil from further away without trying. Not that he was that good. Still if Kota was training his body he may as well keep his mind sharp as well. It should not be long till the new student arrives. It was just the wait of anticipation of starting a new job that was killing him.

WC:505

@Ayyuken

Ayyuken likes this post

Ayyuken
Ayyuken
Citizen
Stat Page : Ayyuken
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

I'll make a sands out of you! Empty Re: I'll make a sands out of you!

Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:34 pm
As the new academy student, Ayyuken needed to work more on his craft. He received news of a private training hosted in Sunagakure's training field. Whoever it was, the Uchiha was keen to meet them. Ayyuken was still lying on his comfy bed before stretching out and heading toward the bathroom. As always, doing his usual routine, he'd be doing. He wore his natural attires, a sleeveless tunic, a long-sleeved white uniform, a purple top with a red collar, and the Uchiha crest behind his back. He also wore a white belt and shinobi sandals. He wasted no time as he bolted out to the training field.

Besides being an academy, he needed a list of things to reach his target. The Uchiha grew up without any family except living with his grandfather. That was his motivation, to be better than yesterday and grow as an individual. He preferred not to be left alone or behind the other students. More so, he certainly wanted to meet them, especially the kage. He hoped it would rain; knowing it was Sunagakure, it would happen less likely. Ayyuken expected this sensei to be the one to help him, so he was appreciative.

Ayyuken arrived at the training field, eyeing the beautiful pieces of obstacle courses that were around the training field. The Uchiha scanned, looking for a precise individual, a sensei he assumed. In front of him were exquisite ponds and trees, and in a matter of seconds, he witnessed an individual. An extremely tall, charming guy was working out. They were like eight meters away from each other. Ayyuken let out a deep sigh, placing his right hand on his face as he mumbled under his breath.

"Man, why the hell did they give me this clown for." He stared at the man who was warming up, giving no reaction.

WC:301
@Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:55 pm
Kota could sense when the trainee would enter the training room. The archer was in the middle of a set and did not feel like stopping. It was important that he maintained his muscles properly. Stopping midway would have been more polite to the stranger, not to his own body. The object of more importance as far as Kota was concerned.

“Not a clown even if I can be funny.” Got finished up and responded. The kid was not far from him and Kota had the ears of a hunter. The comment was practically said to his face. “Anyway, kid. My name is Kota Apollon. I shall be your teacher and it is a pleasure to meet you. Not really but I should at least pretend for courtesy's sake.” Kota was displaying a smile that did not reach his eyes. His golden eyes were staring piercingly at the academy student. It was like a hawk looking at a field rabbit.

He would allow the kid some time to respond. Give his own introduction as needed. At least come up with a better mental nickname than just ‘kid’. “So answer these three questions. What are the so-called nine fields of specialties to a ninja? What do you imagine when you think of yourself as a ninja? And what do you like to do for fun? Think about the questions before answering. They can sound disjointed and unimportant but each is just as important as the other.”

The hunter was giving the young academy student a small test. The test was to help him discover his own path. The thing Kota discovered about the academy is that it was often too general. It did not allow people to grow in a way that suited their own strength. That made a ton of the ninja from various academies come out like cannon fodder. Kota did not have it in him to train such trash. A shinobi was so much more than a simple soldier, it was a way of life that he hoped the young man could understand.

WC:  345
TWC: 850
Ayyuken
Ayyuken
Citizen

Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:17 pm
So, this was his new academy days; enjoyment emerged from the Uchiha. How long he waited for this moment to arise. Well, he understood one thing, his parents certainly would be proud of him. Ayyuken let out a frown observing the sensei who rose, bobbing his head afterward. He was not even attempting to be funny, just ridiculing the sensei.

"Yeah, whatever." His facial expression is seen in a slightly angry mood, his voice enraged. He made his way towards Kota, facing the other direction, approximately only three meters away. Ayyuken respected the personal spaces of other shinobi, so getting too close to them was not the perfect idea. 

As the sensei presented himself, meeting him was a pleasure. Now, he wondered in his thoughts, pondering how appreciative he was. 

Kota Apollon, what a name; I can't wait for what you bring to the table.

Ayyuken was a shorter individual; glancing up at his sensei was a whole different world for him. Mainly staring deep into the golden eyes of Kota. He had never heard of such a person, but he was inclined. The Uchiha let out a sigh; as Kota completed his introduction, he aswell presented himself.

"My name is Ayyuken Uchiha. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Once the Uchiha introduced himself, he proceeded to answer the questions.

So answer these three questions. What are the so-called nine fields of specialties to a ninja? 

Ayyuken had no indication what the sensei meant; this was all new info to him. He stood there unknowing for a second, thinking to the best of his capability. What in the world was he asked bout? All he could do was feel hopeless about it. He clenched his fists, letting out a deep sigh. 

"I don't know much about the nine fields you speak about. I am curious to know."

It wouldn't hurt as Ayyuken waited for the answer of his sensei before moving on to the second question. His sensei was right; thinking about the question was essential before he responded. What did he really see as a ninja? More or so, what did Ayyuken believe of himself as a ninja? He eyed Kota as he calmly responded.

What do you imagine when you think of yourself as a ninja? 

" I am always looking for a chance to do better than yesterday and attain excellence." He paused thinking about it again, his left hand on his cheeks. "But I don't know, I guess helping other people too. You know that's what my grandfather did." He'd let out a small chuckle, recalling the days with his grandfather. Ayyuken moved on to answer the third and last question.

And what do you like to do for fun?

Ayyuken knew this question was the toughest of all; what did he even do as a kid? He had to recall some memories of the sketch he did with his grandpa. He painted the craftwork, the stain, and predominantly the sculpture. If only they understood what it was, they would be astonished. 

"Drawing and Art... I find them fascinating. And I.. do like reading books too. You know some perhaps are boring...but I do kinda like it." Ayyuken scratched his head as he continued. "Hmm... I do like visiting traditional cafes and talking with the elderly."

Ayyuken hoped his answers were something, but he never expected it to be the best he could. After all, he was an academy student with minor wisdom. All he could do was smile throughout the scene.

WC: 552
TWC: 853
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:10 pm
Kota could feel the muscles in his eyebrow twitch. How fresh of an academy student was this guy. Besides the rude attitude he lacked even basic knowledge. The nine specialties were a vague concept but they were briefly mentioned at the start of the term. The fact that he could not name a single one was more worrying than anything. A cocky attitude and no skill to back it up. Kota was worried he would end up dead within a year.

“Listen closely. The nine fields of specialization are the areas that each ninja can learn. They are ninjutsu, medical arts, puppetry, seals, weaponry, body arts, sensory arts, space-time, and illusion abilities.

Ninjutsu is the basic field. It encompasses using chakra for most things. Medical Arts is mostly for healing, poisons, and similar. Puppetry, although a rare field, is the art of using puppets to complete stuff. Seal users can draw arrays for a variety of effects. Weaponry users like myself focus on using items, armors, and weapons to gain an edge in battle. Body arts are the type that need nothing but their empty fists to change the flow of battle. Sensory arts use their senses to give themselves an edge in battle. Space-Time is a mysterious mastery with a myriad of uses from summoning comrades, to moving long distances. Illusionists, while rare, are still a real threat. While they may not work on you physically in a sense. Their ability to bring the battle to your mind and you never know can wipe you out.”

Kota gave a refresher of information. It could be considered a lot to process but it was basic. Kota wanted the youngin to understand what the fields of studies were to pick out a suitable one for him. The first question was not answered with satisfaction. The hunter had to listen closely to the other answers to see what he could pick up.

“Based on your answers, which of the nine fields do you think you are most suited to? Or that you would wish to learn? Besides the basics of ninjutsu that you need for graduation. I can help you out and teach you a few things in one field as well. If you have a question you can feel free to ask.”

WC:  381
TWC: 1,231
Ayyuken
Ayyuken
Citizen

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:59 pm
He had no alternative but to hear the words of his sensei. His phrases echoed in his ears, manifesting the information. It was the harsh truth; Ayyuken needed to pay attention. The sensei was generous in assisting him and advancing his wisdom. But it came down to the academy, who ought to up his game. Despite how it was, Ayyuken was required to consider everything unhurriedly. The boy thought for an instant, hearing the nine specialties from Kota. Ayyuken needed to follow his desire, as many keen points were given. He ought to find the perfect style that serves him.

Puppetry aided him with no interest; he had no time to play with child amusements. There was nothing to satisfy with puppetry; he understood at that point that wasn't the ideal choice. There was nothing wrong with puppetry; Ayyuken Acknowledged that. It was more so was him selecting a more satisfactory fluid style that indicated for him to rise upon. Although, Ninjutsu made more clear to him since it was the necessary field. Regardless, he ought to hear the different styles. A grin occurred as he heard medical, yet somehow, he detested it even with little knowledge about it. Healing. Poisons. That was gross.

Then there was the art of sealing, Mysterious places he and his comrade could travel to. Swords users like his sensei and body techniques mainly required fists and body. The art of sensory to give themselves an edge in battle. An illusionist who can play with your mind. There was a lot to determine; the Uchiha were required to pick and mostly ask inquiries. The sense of his mind from all the information he had heard. As the sensei finished his speech, he needed to know which nine fields suited him. Even though Ninjutsu was the basics and required for later, the Uchiha could wait.

"I like the idea where you and your comrades can travel, and the one I would love to learn, probably Fuinjutsu and Sensory." He took on a pause and continued.

"So, you mentioned space and time. What's so special about summoning your comrades and moving long locations?" He asked in a calm matter.

WC: 362
TWC: 1215
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:17 pm
The hunter was unsure of how much the kid had bothered to learn. At the moment he could not even gauge the amount of potential that was present in that little body. Kota thought about it when the young man was responding.

“Well. It is useful because sometimes more allies can be more useful. No man can win a war alone. Still I think I understand enough of the basics about you. It will be better for me to teach you some of the things you should know from the academy.”

Kota put his hands together and started with a tiger seal. “This is a basic jutsu. Really easy to use but I suggest you master it. It is the seal for genjutsu release. You circulate your chakra around your body to stave off attacks from Genjutsu. It may seem rare at times but you never know when it will save your life. “Next you will need to be able to transfer chakra to your feet. It is the basics of surface walking. If you have any sense of ability. You should grab it within a few minutes. You Uchiha tend to have some semblance of skills.”

A smile was painted on his face at his last quip. He was not trying to give the student a hard time. Just become the various best that he could be. Not that he was lying. The sharingan that was synonymous with the Uchiha name was well known. The eyes have even been able to do stuff beyond his comprehension. If it came down to bloodline alone. The kid in front of him had a great innate advantage. The only issue would be his ability to grow into it. Weak Uchiha kids did not live long.

“Just make sure while doing this you focus on the chakra in your body. Chakra control can be called important to some. Feel how it moves in your body. You may find a way to better control your body as well.”

Kota threw out one last hint of advice before allowing Ayyu-kun to focus on the task at hand. One on one mentoring and innate skill should really have it learned fast. Kota was not the best judge but he believed Ayyu had something in him that should be able to set him apart. The recent whispers of conflict in present time meant Kota wanted him to sprout before he was ripped apart.

WC:  406
TWC: 1,637
Ayyuken
Ayyuken
Citizen

Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:27 am
No man can win a war alone.

The Uchiha acknowledged this statement upon hearing it, and he had a lot to memorize and expand his knowledge. The key to expertise was learning from someone higher than him. The shinobi's wall was even higher than what he expected. Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no river wide enough. The youthful Uchiha emotions suddenly changed, joyful as his smile broadened, hearing Kota already understood him. It was time for him to learn the basics things he must comprehend. The Jutsu one must know for the exams, and he paid attention to Kota.

Ayyuken followed precisely how Kota positioned his hands together and did the tiger hand seal. He then flowed his chakra around his body, closing his eyes and concentrating on the moment. This Jutsu could save his life, something Ayyuken never anticipated. But now, he was more appreciative of following the procedure of Kota. The Uchiha had to go for this. It was prolonged warfare between him and himself. He lost track and focus as the Jutsu failed, discharging his hands and sighing. " I won't stop!" The Uchiha grinned as he placed his hands together, starting the flow again. 

He wasn't going to stop; no way he reached this far to witness himself slip. The Uchiha was more acceptable than that; after all, this is what he signed up for. He wouldn't go home without grasping this technique to its completest. Ayyuken glanced briefly at Kota while in form, his hands together. He'd let out a smile as he successfully discharged himself from the genjutsu. He wasn't done as his next task was more problematic than expected. This next one was known as surface walking, yet another in his books. He was advancing faster than he thought.

Ayyuken listened to what the sensei said before continuing his training. The Uchiha wasted no time as he transferred the chakra into his feet, focusing on his body. This was beyond what he expected. The tremendous raw power from this surprised the Uchiha; he was developing. He'd find an ideal tree behind him as he ascended to the top quickly. He'd look down at his sensei below him as he advanced to the top. The Uchiha eyed Kota, answering in a cocky tone. "Guess who's the bigger man now!" He'd let out a slight chuckle as he waited for the next step from Kota.

WC: 401
TWC: 1616
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:09 pm
Kota gave a grin to his disciple. Then he simply leaped through the air as if he was walking up a tree of his own. Kota made sure to move so fast that it was practically blinding. Till he stood on thin air above the tree. Looking down on Ayyuken from his superior vantage point.

“I would have to guess it is still not you. Congratulations on trying. You just have a bit of a ways to go. From where you are now. Can you activate the transformation technique?” Kota made the sign while standing on air. The dog symbol was formed as Kota transferred into Ayyuken. It was not exact and anyone who was experienced with the kid could see through it. The technique used was not a part of Kota’s strong suit. The only reason he bothered was because it was a part of the basics. The curriculum did not allow for a lot of changes.

“When you finish up with that. We only have one last easy thing. Then we can teach you the harder stuff that can help you kick butt. As long as you want to learn it.”

The work the little ninja was putting in was heartwarming. Kota only wished he had a hands-on instructor like himself growing up. He would have had a much easier time growing up. He could only wonder how his life would have been different if he had grown up in Suna, instead of migrating here after a long time. Maybe his mom would have been alive as she could have received treatment earlier. It was a what if to think about but not anything he could do now to change it.

Letting Ayyuken adjust and learn it, Kota started up again. “The next and final part of your primary training is going to be the clone technique. It is a basic technique you need to know in order to graduate from the ninja academy. I will also teach you the substitution technique but who knows if and when you will ever use it.” Kota would start showing his young trainee the seals for both techniques. They were relatively simple and should not take the young man any major time to learn.

WC:  373
TWC: 2,010
Ayyuken
Ayyuken
Citizen

Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:47 pm
Upon reaching the top, he felt great as his arms were wide open. He was pleased to have two jutsu underneath his name, even though it was a mountain to ascend. The surrounding of his vicinity was loaded with fascinating junctures of green trees. The Uchiha had closed his eyes as he entered an imaginary world that erupted before his eyes. Now it arrived to a point where he was isolated, but himself in a dim room. It was so faint that eyes detected specific individuals were maneuvering around in circles. The Uchiha was keen to find out and solve it himself.  

Ayyuken was in the center of it as he glimpsed a man appear to him. He was in his mid-sixties, with a long grey-white beard. The man also wore plain brown monk robes covered from top to bottom. The Uchiha eyed the man, who was around four feet seven tall, a dwarf-sized individual. "You." Said the unrecognized man who emerged several meters away from him. His voice echoed throughout the dark, glooming room filled with darkness. All he could sense was his spine being pushed upon, his neck skimmed, and his throat clobbered.

As another man emerged, standing right next to his companion. He had a ponytail, a thick beard, and two ear piercings in both eyes. This particular outfit was a classic kimono with a pair of geta. The two men observed each other forcefully before diverting their engagement to Ayyuken. He had no indication why he was here, nor apprehended about it. He only recognized being in training, someplace in a separate world. So, whatever emerged, it had transpired for a reason, Ayyuken didn't even know. The Uchiha observed the two elderly individuals before him, curious to see why he was summoned to a particular place.

"You." Said the man with the two ear piercings, his voice high-pitched. "He who ain't sawing logs, he's clearing brush." The Uchiha raised an eyebrow as he detected the two elderly men laughing maniacally. He undoubtedly never understood what they implied as his mind began racing. The Uchiha lifted his left index finger, indicating it toward the senior gentleman. "You have about three seconds to leave or DIE." The Uchiha signified what he implied and meant it with a severe tone. "Follow the light." As they would say, giggling, not until Ayyuken streamed in, trying to rock the jaw of the elderly with a right hand coming in a fast motion.

Poof

The Uchiha felt discomfort as he pounded the man but instantaneously vanished as the moisture of ashes emerged on his screen. All he could do was wince in distress, not understanding he'd hit a tree behind him. "Owe." That was all the Uchiha could say; he discovered something wasn't right at that moment. He recognized the lessons earlier about genjutsu, as he calculated no doubt he was in it. He positioned his hands together and did the tiger's hand seal. He then flowed his chakra around his body, releasing whatever had gone through his mind.

-----
The Uchiha diverted his priority and attention to Kota. This next jutsu would be called the transformation Jutsu. As he eyed Kota weaving hand signs turning himself into a copy of Ayyuken. The Uchiha lifted an eyebrow, this transformation jutsu, and he admired it. He weaved the identical hand signs of what Kota did the dog seal, turning himself into a copy of Kota. It wasn't the most suitable version, yet it shifted into a chubbier version of Kota. All crinkled up, well, snots emerging from his nose.

Kota the Snot Buggler:

"Look at me, so fat and ugly. Not even a clown can be funny."

The Uchiha laughed, his intentions undoubtedly hitting back at what his Sensei said beforehand. This unique Jutsu drove him to feel even better; the chance to even parody others is what pleased him. He had along the route to go, technically discovering a lot of Jutsu, which were shelved for him. Yet, he ought to be patient and wait for the right moment. Kick Butt. As his mind jogged via this instant, he was enthusiastic, most certainly starving, to thrive in whatever arrived next for his Sensei.

He was next instructed about the other two essential Jutsu required to pass the exam. Kota guided him on how to do both hand-seals, and Ayyuken took note of both. It was up to him to do both Jutsu as he leaped down with his fat chubby build looking like Kota. Ayyuken would preserve his distance as the Jutsu vanished and his traditional figure emerged. He weaved the first-hand signs of the clone technique, creating three after-images of himself, as he was comfortable with it. The Uchiha followed the substitution method, turning himself into a log and returning to himself after that.

All he could do was linger for what would transpire next.

WC: 811
TWC: 2416
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum