Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

The Summer of love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summer of love

Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:01 am
As they all finished up what they did Naki would stretch himself out as he let the water blade disappear. He'd look at Blade as he had the one they wanted and from his experience Naki knew that he himself wasn't one that was meant for getting information or interrogation. He would watch as everyone else disappeared after they left before turning back towards Blades. "Well my friend, with the work done and well everything else that seems to be going on. I'm going to go ahead and take my leave too. I'm not the greatest with interrogation and I know that you would probably have the better results." He said as he threw up a hand sign for ram. "We should definitely get some food or something sometime. Especially when you're well you." He said as he was letting Blades know that he could tell that something was off about him from when they started to walk. "See ya Blades." He said as he body flickered away from the area heading back towards the beach.  

Exit 
WC 176
TWC 1004

Claims :
Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 90500

The Summer of love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summer of love

Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:56 pm
Blades Chinoike wrote:[MISSION COMPLETE. EXIT THREAD.]
WC: 719
Total WC: 1,271
Mission Progress: 1271/1000

Beloved Presence active. See Stat Sheet for details.

16,000 Ryo (Increased from Beloved Presence)
80 AP (Increased from Beloved Presence)

Using 25% WC discount from max stats.
1248 WC for A-Rank Parry. Proof of having C-Rank version on Stat Sheet.

23 remaining WC going into progress for Skillful Dance: Nullification

Approved!

Kota Apollon wrote:WC:  180
TWC: 1,248

[Exit]

2x Mission rewards for The Endless Summer with Beloved Presence; 16,000 ryo, 80 AP My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So total is 20,000 Ryo overall.

Word Count is going towards Wingless Bird previous wc amount was brought up here at 699. Total WC learned 1947/3,750

Approved!

Travin Wraith wrote:WC-353 TWC-1149
Exit
Claiming 11 stats 10 to vigor 1 to speed
8k ryo, 40AP
1k WC to bring Nin amp up to B rank from D rank

Approved!

Naki Choko wrote:Exit 
WC 176
TWC 1004

Beloved presence
16,000ryp