Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Weird dreams  Empty Weird dreams

Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:05 pm
Youta would wake up with a headache in the morning like any other morning but little did he know that he caught the attention of another being more powerful than himself.  That being would be sending out messengers to try to get a hold of Youta in whatever way they could,  the Jackal king now had his eye on Youta for some reason.  His father Anubis was a myth supposedly a jackal headed man who would lead lost souls from the abyssal desert to wherever it is they belong and Youta having a connection with the abyss through the Yuumei was probably why he had shown interest in the young shinobi. Anubis and his two sons would send messengers for Youta. He was about to have his life changed whether or not it was for the better we would see.  This would be the beginning of a new power that has not been in the world since the beginning of the abyss.  

Youta would wake up to another nightmare, the sixth one this week. He was not sure why this kept happening to him but each dream seemed to be pointing to a specific place he had never heard of or seen before in his life. His parents would say “maybe you should go see someone at the hospital. What is the worst thing that will happen.  They might give you some medicine to help you sleep.” He would go to the hospital and see a doctor about some medicine to help him sleep.  But that doctor recommended a psych doctor first make sure it was not a form Post traumatic stress from the missions.

He eventually went to someone who specialized in dreams who asked Youta to explain the dreams to him as vividly and as precisely as possible.  So Youta would get up and say “ok, we will probably want to sit down or maybe schedule multiple sessions for this you know but the first one was…6 nights ago so about a week ago when I saw this dog looking like creature but with weird ears.  Like super pointy. Weirdly pointy. It was like he was looking at me but not just me. He was looking at my Yuumei like he wanted it and could take it if he wanted.  He would just sit there staring at me… I mean us. He would just sit there in all his smokiness with no emotion.  Just plain staring. It was also pitch black just him and us. I could not say anything or do anything other than look around. This Jackal looking like animal would just disappear like nothing happened. And I would wake up back in my bed like I never left the house. What does it mean doc?”  The doctor would answer “it’s still too early to say maybe if you continue with your dream it might help.” 

WC 480

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Weird dreams  Empty Re: Weird dreams

Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:42 pm
“Still too early to say” Youta would think to himself,” I thought this guy was suppose to be good at his job as a psychiatrist. I hope I did not choose the wrong guy to go to but I guess these are pretty weird dreams”. He would continue talking to this guy and move on to his second reoccurring dream. “In my second dream I am in a room and it is pitch black at the start. All of a sudden torches start to illuminate the area one by one just catching fire and I am alone in a dark room. It is a weirdly shaped room.” To which the doctor would ask Youta “how is the room shaped? What makes it weird?” “Well doc, it seems to be the top of a pyramid so the walls are just triangles angled upward to the point. In the middle of the room is a scale with a feather on it. So I go to look at it. It just seems to be a solid gold scale with no words on it just funny little pictures especially a jackal on it. Then the whole room just goes pitch black again and a voice just asks ‘Are you worthy?’”

WC207
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:23 pm
Youta would finish that dream and the doctor would say “that is very interesting!”  Youta would contine and say “i have more dreams and it just keeps repeating these dreams and the last one is the most disturbing. So I am standing there in the darkness and a dog headed man walks up from the shadows and says ‘I want to help you but are you worthy?’ in a super deep and creepy voice. He would then summon a bunch of Jackals in front of me.  He would just keep saying ‘Are you worthy?” and i would yell back ‘How do I know if i am worthy or not?’ and i would just repeat ‘how do i know?’  the figure would say ‘Anubis is speaking? Are you worthy?’ then i feel like I am paralyzed. I would just start yelling ‘I Do not know? What do you want from me? How can I prove myself worthy?’ Anubis would then say ‘Pass the test!!” all the other jackals would start chanting ‘pass the test, do not tip the scale, pass the test, do not tip the scale.’  then look down and see a hand with my heart in it.  It is still sticking out of my chest, Doc it is a hand sticking out of my chest with my heart in it. MY HEART. But then I am jolted awake usually screaming.”  The doctor would continue by saying “That is a very concerning development. But how many more dreams are there in this whole thing?”  Youta would answer “There is one more main dream.”  the Doctor would say “Ok i will listen to this one last dream then i have other clients i need to see.”

“The Last dream is the weirdest one of them all. It is super weird and creepy if you ask me.  But I fell asleep right away .  the all I hear is thump thump thump thump. The heart is still beating in Anubis’ hand. The beat just echoes throughout the room and the pyramid is just creepy and then you remember that scale made of gold? Anubis pulls out a feather and places it on one end of the scale.  Then says ‘tips towards the most wicked.  The feather must balance or you die. You fail the test and will never see us again.’  He then walks over and starts to put the heart on the scale and i yell ‘Wait! lets talk about this. There is no need to rush into something right. Wait why am I not dead? I need a heart. Why is my heart over there and I am here? Anubis, wait!’  But all the other jackals would start chanting again saying ‘pass the test, do not tip the scale, pass the test, do not tip the scale.’ Anubis would just keep walking towards the scale and I would just keep yelling ‘wait! Actually do it, I want you to!’ and Anubis would answer ‘good I doubt will not help!’ he would walk to the scales and put it on the other side opposite of the feather. After a bit of back and forth it finally settles and it is level so Anubis would continue ‘You are worthy my followers will find you so you can sign a contract!’ a contract what kind of contract will I sign?plus i have seen nothing its been a week.”

The doctor would say “I will look at my notes and make another appointment. I will send for you later in the week.  Sleep well.” Youta would walk out the door and out of the corner of his eyes he sees a familiar shape so Youta would run towards it. He would catch the Jackal and youta would say “What are you doing here? You cannot be real, you were just a dream! Wait, are you real? Am I dreaming again?” the jackal would then just say “Hey Shut up, Anubis sent me. I want you to summon the contract holder.” so Youta would make the hand signs and a Jackal with a bunch of Puppies would show up and under the puppies was a scroll and when Youta reached for it. Bam all the puppies sprang up and one of the puppies bit his ear.  And Youta would yell “What the hell?” the other would come up and show a golden earing in his ear that looked like a feather. He would keep nudging Youta so Youta would put it in his ear and would hear in his head “finally we can have a good conversation.  So now you can summon me and my fellow jackals and children of Anubis for help.  Please sign the scroll in blood if you would like that.” so Youta would take the scroll and open it and under the symbolhe would prick his finger with a kunai and sign the scroll.

WC813
twc1500
Exit claims
Max stat discount 1500/1500 sign the contract with Jackals of the abyss

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:54 pm
Hi there! You said your name twice at the beginning which makes me have to be really tight on WC and you are still short 1 word even if I counted the repeat there. Sorry to inconvenience you here but please add two words into a post and delete the repeat typo. Let me know on discord then I will approve the claim. Sorry
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:20 pm
approved after edit!