Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs Empty A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs

Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:50 pm

A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs Rab20140A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs Tumblr11A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs Rab20140

A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs A_meet15
A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs A_meet16

A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs Pagebreak6

The day of Kaito's trip to Hoshigakure was fast approaching, should the Kazekage go through with the agreement they had in place.

He had gotten verbal permission from the Third Kazekage during their meeting a few days prior, during which the young Inuzuka's was told of the Kazekage's desire to potentially promote him to the rank of Chunin and that the journey he requested would be approved on the condition that he learned Water-Release and how to properly hone his Sensory abilities. Kaito had done as requested and couldn't be more ecstatic as the day of his and Guren's day of training fast approached. To celebrate all of this, the boy treated himself to some purchases at the ninja tool shop. He had replenished the weapons he had used over the past few months and also treated himself to some books; a Jutsu Encyclopedia, a book titled "Human Body - The Ultimate Machine", and lastly the entirety of the "Make-Out Paradise" book series, written in days of old by the late and great Toad Sage; Jiraiya.

All for the act of studying, of course.

As Kaito unpacked and packed his duffle bag for perhaps the millionth time in preparation for his trip, his father, Haji, knocked firmly upon his bedroom door.

"Come in." Kaito said, not paying any mind to who it was that was knocking.

"Ready to go, I see." Haji said as he stepped into the room. The one-armed man walked to the boy's bed and took a seat at the foot of it. He stared at Kaito with a smile. "Your mother and I really do appreciate you doing this for us."

"I really don't mind doing it." Kaito replied as he zipped his backpack up. "You've got your hands full with the dog farm and Mom is working all those extra hours in the shop." Haji shook his head contently and placed his hand upon his son's shoulder.

"I truly am proud of you, Son. That is why I now think that you're ready."

Kaito cocked his head and looked over at his father, who despite sitting upon the boy's bed was eye-level with him.

"What do you mean, Father?"

"Put on your gear and meet me outside in ten minutes. I'll tell you more about it then."

Despite the fact that Kaito was utterly confused by what it was Haji was talking about, he gave no slack in adhering to his father's request. Upon adorning himself in his gear and walking downstairs, Kaito could see Haji and the latter's ninken, Chaimaru, preparing to head out the front door.

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 432]
[Word Count (Total) - 432]

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting fixes.)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs Empty Re: A Meeting Of Wolves And Dogs

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:51 pm

Kaito followed Haji and Chaimaru out of the front door and into the sweltering heat of the outside world. He was confused about what it was his father wanted to show him, but was excited nonetheless.

"We all here?" Haji asked, turning around to face his son and ninken. "Good.." He said after a moment of pause, turning back sharply on his heel. "Follow me you two." Kaito and Chaimaru exchanged a look and both nodded at each other before following Haji down the road. The group would pass the spire and the Shinobi Headquarters and beyond that found themselves in a rather baren sector of the village. The landscape was semi-mountainous as sandy dunes formed hills all around them, and there was a small pond of water as well where many wild animals quenched their thirst.

Kaito had never been to this portion of the village, and typically he would be on edge, but as he was with Haji and Chaimaru he had nothing to worry about.

Other than whatever it was his father said the boy was "ready for", that is...

After not saying a word the whole journey, having been lost in his thoughts, Kaito finally spoke up as the three of them came to a halt next to the pond.

"What are we doing here, Father?" Kaito asked respectfully and inquisitively. Haji turned around to face his son. There was a proud and beaming smile on the man's face. Chaimaru walked over to stand next to Haji as well, wagging his tail in excitement as well. "Come on! Tell me, please?" He pleaded as the anticipation was making him jittery. Haji bellowed a laugh from the deepest pit of his gut, the sound echoing loudly through the valley they were in.

"Okay, Son. Okay..." The man said through his chuckles. The man removed the glove from his hand and put it into his pocket before putting his hand to his mouth and biting down on his thumb. A small bit of blood was drawn from it, but Haji didn't seem to mind as he weaved the one-handed variants of the "Boar" > "Dog" > "Bird" > "Monkey" > and "Ram" hand seals before slamming his open palm upon the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 372]
[Word Count (Total) - 804]

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:23 am

A cloud of thick white smoke erupted right in front of Haji, rising into the air above. From the smoke, Kaito could see two shadows begin to emerge. The boy could only cock his head as he heard the two creatures begin to bicker as they slowly began to take shape.

"I told you to quit poking me, Tsuki!" Called the first voice. It sounded almost like it came from a small girl, but Kaito saw no girl. In fact, the creature that was beginning to take shape was that of a... dog?

"But I'm not poking you, sis." Replied the other voice, this one more boyish and cheeky sounding than the last. A hint of laughter met Kaito's ears, and the smoke disappeared completely to reveal not two dogs, but two wolf cubs. They both stood at one-and-a-half feet tall and were one-foot long, but the one on the left was white with black ears, black paws, and a splotch of black on the end of it's tail. The one on the right had dark grey fur with a white underbelly with black tips on its ears and tail.

"I'm telling mom if you don't cut it out, barf breath!" The girlish voice of the left cub retorted demandingly, looking as though it had not even been aware of its surroundings. In fact, the boyish-looking one on the right didn't even look like it was aware of its surroundings either. Kaito looked up at Haji, who had closed his eyes and was shaking his head from side to side as he chuckled.

"Why don't I just summon her here so you can both tell her that you've been bickering again?" Haji asked. The eyes of the two cubs widened and their bodies stiffened up comically. They turned towards Haji slowly, their tails between their legs. Haji placed his hands firmly upon his hips as he glared down at the two wolves quivering before him. "Haven't I  told you before to not pick on your sister, Tsuki?"

The grey-haired cub nodded solemnly.

"Yes, Master Haji..." It replied poutfully. The white-haired cub turned her head towards the one named Tsuki and stuck its tongue teasingly.

"As for you, Taiyo..." Haji continued, addressing the wolf on the left. "Didn't I tell you that being a tattletale is below you?" The cub named Taiyo looked up at Haji pleadingly.

"Yes, Master Haji, but Tsuki kep-"

"I don't wanna hear it, Taiyo." Haji quipped. He rubbed his temple with a sigh. "Look. If you two promise to quit fighting for ten minutes, I won't tell your mother, okay?"

The two cubs shook their head in agreement as their tails began to wag acknowledging. They surely had just missed the bullet with this one.

"Yes, Master Haji!" They exclaimed in unison. The two of them seemed a lot more cheerful now that they weren't at each other's necks, but Kaito couldn't help but laugh at the show they had put on. But who were these two anyways? The boy had never met them nor heard of them in any capacity.

Tsuki began to bumble around excitedly. He seemed so chock-full of mischievous and childish energy that it almost reminded Kaito of his friend Yusuke.

"So what's up, Master Haji?" Tsuki asked as he pranced around. "What did you summon us for, huh?" Haji lowed himself down upon his knees and patted both Tsuki and Taiyo's heads before pointing over towards Kaito. The two cubs turned around towards Kaito as well and cocked their heads. "Who's that, Master Haji? Need us to kick his butt for ya?"

"Heavens no, Tsuki." Haji said as he erupted into laughter. "You two would probably stand no chance against that kid anyways." Haji continued to laugh hard from his gut as Chaimaru also joined in. The laughter filled the valley for a few moments before Haji calmed down enough to keep talking. "No worries, Tsuki I'm not in any danger. But I'd like for you two to meet my son; Kaito..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 671]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,475]

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:20 pm

Kaito examined Taiyo and Tsuki intently and they would observe him just the same. The boy was still confused as to why his father would drag him all the way out here just to show him these two. Haji easily could have summoned them back in the backyard of their home and it would have saved the both of them the time and energy.

Kaito bent down forward and rested his left arm upon his knee as he held out his right hand. Tsuki, the rambunctious boy cub, barred his little fangs before running forward at him.

"Whats up, tough guy? You don't lo- oh! Oh yeah thats the spot!" Kaito hadn't been deterred by Tsuki's "ferocious display", rather he thought it was kind of cute. As soon at the pup was within arm's length, he would begin to pet him behind the ear. Tsuki would stop dead in his tracks; his tail beginning to wag contently. He would lower himself down to the ground before turning over onto his back. "Belly rubs! Belly rubs!" He demanded, happy as can be. Kaito laughed and complied, scratching Tsuki's belly playfully.

"You're so adorable, little guy." Kaito laughed. He could hear the other summon, the one named Taiyo, scoff bfore she too began walking forward towards him.

"Look at you, Tsuki! You are a disgrace!" As soon as Taiyo too was in arm's length, Kaito would take his free left hand and begin to scratch the area behind her ear. She stopped in place and narrowed her eyes at Kaito as to say that she didn't enjoy him petting her, but the telltale sign that she did enjoy it was the fact that her tail wagged back and forth ever so slightly. She allowed him to pet her for a few seconds before pulling back out of reach and shaking her head. "Look kid! The two of us are not pets, you know!?" She grabbed at Tsuki's tail with her snout and pulled in out of reach of Kaito's arm. "We are the honorable contract holders of the Wolves Of Death Gorge and the children of the pack's alpha himself. We deserve a little respect!, thank you very much."

"I suppose your right..." Kaito replied, standing back upright and bowing to Taiyo and Tsuki. "My sincerest apologies." The boy would then look up to Haji, who was talking with Chaimaru in the background. "Father..." Haji turned to look at his son. "Why did you bring us out here? I'm sure we could've done this back at home, right?" Haji walked up to Kaito and placed a firm hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Son..." Haji said with a pause. "When I said that I felt you are ready, this is what I meant. The Wolves Of Death Gorge are a summoning race that have long worked alongside our clan for centuries. They are, along with our ninken, perhaps one of our biggest assets as shinobi." Haji backed up to stand next to Chaimaru again before performing the summoning jutsu for a second time. This time, three more wolves entered the field. These three were much larger than either Taiyo or Tsuki, in fact standing heads taller than Kaito himself. The boy couldn't help but gulp at the sight of them, but he kept his composure as to not let on that he was a tad nervous. haji cleared his throat to continue his speech. "Kaito. These are Kenzan, Amaya, and Yorozo. These three make up the leaders of the Wolves Of Death Gorge summoning race, and I believe that you are ready to harness their power and have them help you in combat as our ancestors have. That is, as long as they like you and allow you too..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 626]
[Word Count (Total) - 2,101]

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:56 pm
Kaito looked on as the three new summoms entered the field before him. He was in shock, really. He had never seen wolves are large as them, let alone actually seen a wolf beyond those pictured in animal encyclopedias. Kaito stood his ground as the elder wolf would speak...

"Ah! Haji!" The wolf said, a smile forming under the clumps of fur that formed a bushy mustache of sorts. "How have you been?"

"I've been just fine, Yorozo." Haji replied with a bow of respect. "Just doing some training with my son." Haji pointed over at Kaito, who straightened himself upright and stood at attention. The one Haji had called Yorozo turned his gaze over to the young Inuzuka. He examined the boy for a few moments before nodding his head all knowingly.

"He seems quite strong, but that is as expected from a child of your's, Haji." Yorozo paused for a second time, this time looking up to the clouds thoughtfully. "What do you say, Kenzan? Does this youngster seem worthy to you?" The biggest of the wolves walked forward to Kaito, not saying a word. He had a stern look upon his face; one that demanded respect.

'This must be the pack's alpha...' Kaito thought as the wolf stopped a few feet in front of him. Kaito would bow down before the beast, hoping to stay on his good side as best as he could.

"Hello, Sir!" He exclaimed. "I am Inuzuka, Kaito. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

"Hmm..." Kenzan growled softly, lowering his head to look Kaito in the eye. Their eyes would lock as Kaito straightened up from his bow and this would make the boy jerk awkwardly and flinch nervously. Kenzan's eyes would narrow as be seemed to look deep into the boy's soul, not bothering to give way from their eye contact. After a few moments, He would growl softly again before turning around to Yorozo, Haji, and the other wolf that Kaito could only assume was the one Haji called "Amaya."

"That is yet to be determined, Father." Kenzan said deeply. "I can definetely sense a strong chakra in the boy, but ever since Chinimaru betrayed us, one cannot be too careful about the people they trust."

{WC - 377}
{Total WC - 2,478}
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:31 pm
Kaito did nothing to argue with Kenzan's words. He knew all too well about trust and never being too careful. Both Yorozo and Haji seemed to agree with the alpha wolf as well, shaking their heads in agreement. All remained silent for a moment before the other female wolf spoke up.

"You should ateasr give the boy a chance, Kenzan." She said as she nudged at Kenzan with her head lovingly before tucking it under his own head. "He seems the respectful type. Plus you and Haji-san have mnow each other ever since you were a pup."

Kenzan thought on it for a moment before letting out a low growl of acceptance.

"You're right, Amaya..." He replied before taking a few steps forward. "You will be on standy with your medical ninjutsu, I assume?"

Amaya and Yorozo chuckled at this.

"You worried Haji's boy might do a number on you, Son?" Yorozo asked teasingly.

"Of course not." Kenzan replied with a determined smirk before cracking the muscles in his neck. "I just want to make sure the boy know that in order to prove himself, I won't be holding back."

"I wouldn't expect it any other way, Mr. Kenzan." Kaito reied, he too grinning with determination as he entered a battle stance. "I'll prove to you that I am a worthy summoner."

The alpha of the Wolves Of Desth Gorge looked back at Haji for a brief moment.

"He really is your boy, Haji..." Tuening back around, Kenzan too entered a battle stance. "Come at me, little pup..."

"After you, sir..." Kaito invited, his left hand sitting ready just above his item pouch.

"As you wish then!" Kenzan would thus break into a run directly at Kaito.

The battle was on...

{WC - 291}
{Total WC - 2,769}
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:56 pm
Kenzan wasted no time in running straight at Kaito, his fangs bared as a low, deep growl echoed through the mountainous dunes around them.

Kaito smirked. This Kenzan maybe strong, but who in their right mind would run headlong into an enemy? With his top speed, he would sidestep either no issue at all to the left. He was much too quick for the alpha, maybe a bit too quick. In the short time it would take Kenzan to run past where Kaito had been only a second before, Kaito had already turned around and began forming some hand signs before slamming his two open palms upon the sand surface of the ground.

"Earth-Style: Multi Earth Wall Jutsu!"

Four earthen walls would erect from the ground surrounding Kenzan, erupting sharply to stand at 3 meters across and 5 meters tall. They would all connect at the corners to create all cage of sorts, but Kaito couldn't help but have a sinking feeling about all of this...

'He's gotta have something up his sleeve...'

Kaito's assumption would be correct as not too shortly there after, Kenzan would shout from within the earthen cage.

"Tunneling Fang!" A loud whooshing should would erruot from within the earth walls before the clashing sound of wind on earth before a huge hole was ripped right through the barrier thst faced Kaito. The boy was left in a rather confused state.

'Tunneling Fang!' He thought, trying to think quickly on his feet to find his next plan of action. 'That's an Inuzuka technique...'

{WC - 257}
{Total WC - 3,026}

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in total WC)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:59 pm
Kenzan didn't stop hurtling himself towards Kaito with his Tunneling Fang technique once he had burst through the Earth Wall that the Inuzuka boy had made. The propulsion was so fast, in fact, that Kaito was barely able to sidestep it with his top speed as it ripped at his left arm, cutting the surface of his skin and the fabric of his jacket.

'Shit!' Kaito thought to himself as Kenzan came to a halt three meters away from Haji, Amaya, and the rest of the small group that had been watching their battle. He would turn around, smirking at the boy.

"You really are fast, boy." He would acknowledge in his deep voice. "It's almost as though you could take off and fly with that amount of speed." Kaito was happy with the compliment, but he had much more on his mind.

"If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Kenzan, but how do you know the Tunneling Fang jutsu? Father always told me it was a jutsu known only to those of the Inuzuka clan..."

"Didn't your father say that we were the main summons of your clan for hundreds of years, kid" He asked, a bit confused. Kaito looked down at the ground.

"He had mentioned it momentarily a few minutes ago, but before that I had no knowledge of your race. In fact, not too long ago, I wasn't even sure I could use anything other than Taijutsu..."

"You've come a long way then it seems to have been able to use such a powerful earth release technique, then. Well done." Kenzan entered another battle pose. "Now... Show me the fruits of all of your training and how far you've come!"

{WC - 284}
{Total WC - 3,310}

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Calculating total WC)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:27 pm
Kaito would adhere to Kenzan's request in stride. Almost on command, he would form a few hand signs before forming the clone sign. As he did this he also proceeded to whistle in different tones. This was what was called the "whistle trigger"; a way of infusing Chakra without the need for hand seals. It was a relatively new concept to the Inuzuka, but something that he had gotten used to with practice.

As he completed both his whistling and hand signs, a total of 4 clones would surround Kaito; one in front of him, one to either side of him, and one behind him. The clones to the front and left of him would be normal Shadow clones, but the clones to the right and behind him would be from another new technique that Kaito had studied; the rock clone jutsu.

"All right boys!" He would say to the four clones that surrounded him. "You all know what to do." The clones to the left and front of Kaito would break into a run, followed by Kaito and then the other two clones. They would all run at their top speeds to run a large circle with a four meter radius around Kenzan, who simply stood in place as though to observe what it was Kaito was plotting.

'This is sure to work...' One after another, the clones would jump into the air three meters. The first clone would jump directly behind Kenzan, the second to the summons left, the third clone to his front side, and the last clone to Kenzan's right-hand side. All four of them would form the same hand signs before five rocky bullets from each of their months would shoot towards Kenzan, this being the Earth-Release: Stone Bullet jutsu. As this happened, the real Kaito would jump up into the air directly above Kenzan before balling his fist tightly.

"Eat this!" He shouted, falling head over heels towards Kenzan with his fist and arm extended like he was flying straight down towards the ground.

With everything now in place and Kenzan having no possible escape routes, Kaito was sure to be the winner of this little bout...

{WC - 363}
{Total WC - 3,673}

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Calculating total WC)
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:41 pm
Kaito's attack seemed to fall perfectly into place. It had no chance of failing. At least, that was what Kaito thought.

As the joy fell towards the earth with an extended fist and stone bullets hurdling ay him with tremendous speed, Kenzan simply smirked.

In the blink of an eye, the summon was gone. Vanished into thin air without a trace.

'What the hell!?' Kaito thought as he braced himself to get pelted relentlessly with the stones his clones had conjured. He covered his face with his arms and currled himself up as best as he could before he hit the ground and a torrent of stones hit his body like hail. He winced in pain, but the assault was over within a few seconds. Once it was, he would stand to his feet. His whole body ached with pain right down to the bones, and he was sure to be bruised from head to toe, but he still had a point to prove.

He had to keep going, but where in the world had Kenzan gone? Did he disperse from his summoning?

Kaito looked all around, and he would see the wolf standing upon the surface of the pond. He stood in a relaxed position. Kaito began to form some hand signs for one of his water-release techniques, but Kwnzan shook his head from side to side.

"You still want to jeep going after all that?" He asked Kaito, walking slowly over towards the boy.

"Of course!" Kaito retorted. "I haven't won yet, have I?"

"No you haven't, but that wasn't the point of this spar, young one." Kenzan would dissappear for a split second from his position 9 meters away from Kaito and reappeared instantly only 1 meter before thr boy. "Just so you're aware, thst was a Space/Time jutsu I used." Kenzan paused for a moment before continuing to speak. "The point of this fight was to determine whether tou are worthy of signing the contract for our race, and you did a fantastic job of backing me into a corner with your earth-release. If it wasn't for me being able to use space/time, I would've definitely gotten hit by those stones." Kenzan walked back over to stans with Amaya and Yorozo. The two of them and Haji watched on with anxious expressions. "Inuzuka, Kaito, I hereby mark you as a summoner of my race. All you need to do now is sign the summoning scroll with your blood."

Kaito was slightly dumbfounded, but he walked over to the rest of the group. Haji placed his hand on Kaiyo's shoulder and looked at his son with pride. Taiyo and Tsuki would gather around as well and summon forth a large green and white scroll. It seemed to open up by itself directly to the first open slot, revealing the names of previous summoners. Kaito himself could see Haji's own name as well as those of many other members of the Inuzuka Clan, and this too made Kaito smile with pride.

He was one step closer to becoming someone thst, despite not residing in his Clan's home village of Konohagakure any longer, that the rest of his clan could be proud of.

Kaito bit the tip of his finger, drawing just enough blood from it to sign the Kanji of his name before wiping the blood all over the underside of his right hand and placing his open palm directly under his name.

"Good job, kid." Kenzan said with a smile. "You can now call upon any of us in your time of need. In the meantime though we must be off."

Kaito bowed to all of the summons before they dispersed in thick clouds of white smoke. Himself, Chaimaru, and Haji would then pack up and head back home for the evening, their goal having been completed successfully and Kaito becoming even stronger for the long journey he had ahead of him...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum