Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jintori Uri
Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 1500

Let's Get Started Empty Let's Get Started

Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:48 am
Mission Details:

-Okey is your first day as a genin- Said Jintori in a monotone tone without emotion -You don't wanna do this kind of work, however, you need it for money to pay rent and as well buy a new puppet, so just do it without thinking about how boring it is.

Then Uri just wet his face, went for a change of clothes after talking with himself in front of the bath mirror. He wasn't crazy talking with himself was a habit that he obtained in that dammed hole, and since being in front of a mirror it allows him to get more in the mood to do certain things it was good to him.

Whatever it was, This was Uri's first day as a ninja, and what would be his first thrilling, awesome and amazing mission.

-Help to get out some people of someone else propriety?- asked Uri to the mission's management receptionist

-Yeah, I know that it is a little weird, but is this kind of weird mission what you obtain when you are a low rank one.

He actually wasn't thinking anything about it was odd, he knew that almost anyone can request ninjas to do anything, so it wasn't what he was asking for, Uri was most confused, because the unusual thing was the fact that the owner didn't do anything until now.

He sighed and got the mission without giving a second thought more than "If you have a problem go straight and solve it", with that pondering made he dragged his feet to the location of the residence.

- What's this?- he said seeing a very ugly house, it had two floors however the wood of the walls were in a bad state, the roof was all screwed up, he was actually hoping to see another thing however this was what came into his sight when it arrived. And it was obvious because this house was that it was in a good place, in a rich neighborhood to be clear.

After having an overall view of the house in the exterior, he prepared a kunai to have it ready to be drawn, why? Because he didn't know what kind of people were those, taking this into account always, he remembered the general structure of the house and where were the windows, he can be a coward when he gets to a new place, but at least he is not a careless idiot, and it was obvious that there are people very aggressive in this kind of situation, since "their" house is being "snatched" by the "evil's hands" of a rentier, so people can get crazy because of that.

Knocked the door, waited for a few minutes and nothing happened, then knocked again like if he were in hurry, this time Uri obtained a response, a little girl of no more than 7 and wearing a crappy look, opened the door, with a confused face at first, she stared with curiosity Uri and that curiosity pay off seeing the kunai in his hip and said in a sweet and childish voice and glimmering eyes -mommy a ninja is searching for us-

No, much time after, a woman came, she was for sure more than 25, with similar features of the girl but also the same crappy clothes, they weren't cute exactly, but they weren't ugly either. Thinking about that, he could grasp the situation a little more, obvious this is for his coward aspect, search information is the base of all good ninja.

-Excuse me misses, can I pass?- he said without remarkable education or sentiment.

-Yes, of course, emm?- she pondered

-Jintori, well excuse me- said while he was entering to the living room 

The miss was searching there something to prepare for Uri while the little girl was playing with a doll, the house inside was certainly a mess same as outside, he was not gossiping he was just obtaining a grasp of the situation, since he believes that if they could get out of that house they would do it. At least they are not so desperate how to say to the child that don't allow ninjas get inside, since after all those months of no payment was obvious that the renter would call for help, they had lucky that this person was patient enough how to call ninjas, however next time this can be different, and the owner would call some thug or anyone else if Uri fails.

"How annoying" He thought, well maybe his thought were bad, and he was seeing very much dramatic theater shows but at least they would search someone a little more rough. Coming by the hallways that were near to the kitchen, the miss came with tea.

-I know why are you here, I know well, however let me said that I can't go out of this house- she said serving two tea pots
-Yeah I know miss....- Uri says trying to get the name of that lady -Hanako- she said.
-Miss Hanako- he said, putting and emphasis in her name -yeah I can get a little of your situation, but I'm more interested in something like why specifically you don't want to get out of here, since these are too poor condition for your daughter and you.

Hanako put a sour face, it was normal since Uri was direct and blunt, and had 0 education, Hanako just sighed like if she was talking with some weird and asocial kid.

-Because- she said with bad mood -Here is where my husband and I were living when we got married, this house has many memories, and since he died of that disease - she clenched her hands, and with a broken voice she said -and this is memories that we made, are proof of his time in this land we can't just leave - she started to drop tears while was triying to not cry - but that son of a bitch started to give us higher fees when this neighborhood started to being a little richer and now he wants to sell the house.... - then she got quiet when saw her daughter worried

-You know?- Jintori stated before she could talk again - I don't know you, and I don't wanna. However, I can bet your husband wouldn't like that you two would be in these conditions, but more important, this is not your propriety and that you have memories here don't give you the right to be here for free, is the owner who decides the price of the fees - She tried to talk then Uri says as final - you maybe don't know but is probable that if you don't go now - he grinned - the owner will have no more option than hire some thugs and kicking you outta here.

- You, are you trying to menace me? I can say it to your superior.

- The problem here is no me, they are the problem - He said, fed up with this idiot weakling - and even more your husband is not this house - he said with a serious face and sharp eyes - he is in your heart. It sounds a little cliche but it is so, his memories are not some worn out house, and he is not living here, he is all what he taught you, all what you remember of him, so let's live remembering and acting more than just remembering, right?

Hanako didn't shake a little, she was surprised at first but now was more calmed after some silent time.

-Just can you go out of my house? - she asked with and educated and tired tone

-I can't until I assure that you will leave - 

-You can come back here in 3 days when I finish packing our things. Actually, you're the first that at least asked me for my history and gives me something more than egoist reasons like "is my house", so give me three days and I will pack, I will  get go out of here.

He was still reticent to depart, however he guessed that probably he wouldn't do more progress today, so he got out of there and simply went home, thinking about how idiot and weak was that lady. Three days after that, he received his payment.

Next day after receive his payment and make himself sure that the house will were empty, he went straight to his next mission which was, repair some bridges, he still was short of money and lacked of experience, it can be seen by the amount of jutsus that he know which were 5 and the fact that barely could lift some wooden boards, he was not brave enough how to start to hunt bandits without at least a good arsenal, he mean, he can't even lift more than 4 wooden boards, and he never had a real fight, so this was the right thing to do, he was in the way to his goal and he wasn't in hurry.

-Boy, how can you be a ninja and being so weak?- Asked the foreman, a little tired to see him trying to lift things

Uri didn't answer at first, probably because he was very occupied trying to lift more wooden boards and slabs. Then, when he got balance, he said.

-I'm not weak, my strength is in another area - he said, a little upset, by how idiot this person was, ignorant would be the right word, since he doesn't know how ninjas can be weak physically but stronger in other areas. Or he didn't understand a joke.

Whatever, he was very upset, in Uri's standards, since today he became aware how his strength is lacking, he now would need more training, probably buy some books or anything that could help him. But for now he would be fixing bridges, what is boring, but then have to convince idiot people to leave someone else's house.

The work was not much, just carry something here and there, use a hammer to hit some cloves into tables, speed the work carrying things up and down with surface walking, things like that it there weren't many things to do he barely talked to someone and the more large phrase that he said was to the foreman.

Next seven day he was fixing bridges,  with care much about the surrounding, it wasn't like he would be alert since those place were mostly desert, because there were some accidents near the bridges that he was fixing, he thought it was normal, if a lighting falls in one place people wouldn't get near there, however it's unreasonable since the probability that a lighting would fall again in the same place in the most cases was certainly roughly 0. He just could think about how idiots were those people.

There were some people that fell in the water, and that Uri had to rescue, however it wasn't a big deal with surface walking, and so those 7 days passed, and the final day came.

-it was a pleasure to work with you, - said the foreman, with a huge smile. At what Uri just nodded and with a neutral tone and face said -The pleasure was mine.

And so his two first mission ended, he wasn't especially happy, and wasn't specially upset, he achieved his commitment which was have enough money how to pay his apartment and things that he needed to be ninja, the things was that he was a little itch with the fact that his progress is so slow, he wasn't in hurry, however was certain that he will need more and more experience and money if he wanted to extermine evil ninjas and horrendous bandits, because that he became a little more aware that, maybe, that "I'm not in hurry" was more an excuse to be slacking, obviously he wouldn't launch himself to a high rank mission hunting bandits, at the lvl that he was, but at least he needed to train more, he achieved to pass the academy which taught him the bases, however it wasn't enough he needed to apply those bases more than just being slacking saying "I'm nor in hurry", Uri was just, just.

-I'm too weak - Uri whispered, seeing the roof of his bedroom while clenched his teeth.

Then Uri jumped from his bed, and started to walk outside ready for some training. 

-Let's be an idiot once in a while.

WC: 2031

400 AP obtained
stats obtained 20
Vigor: 24 (+5) = 29
Chakra:40 (+10) = 50
Speed: 35 (+5)= 40

Ryos obtained = 4100 (mission reward + genin bonus (100))

obtaining these jutsus

Mochi
Basic Sealing Technique

total stats = 120
Health Bar = 100
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default