Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Kyogetsu
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 111750

So anyway, I started Blasting Empty So anyway, I started Blasting

Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:49 pm
Snowball Fight!:

To the left, to the right. With a quick cha-cha slide Kyogetsu dodged the first salvo of incoming snowballs aimed at his person. "Too slow" the young Hozuki shouted as he simultaneously pointed his left index finger in the direction of another projectile coming his way. The Mist shinobi took aim and fired, a small water bullet quickly taking care of the target before it could even get close to him. "Bullseye!". He quickly took cover, making sure the coast was clear. Earlier that evening a group of children challenged him to a snowball fight, wondering how well he would fare against them. Something they would soon come to regret.

Kirigakure's sharpshooter came out guns blazing, revealing his position to the enemy but not that it mattered, it was already too late. One, two, three. In a blink of an eye the remaining opposition had been taken care of, all of them laying down on the ground with their faces covered in snow. "I guess you guys will think twice before challenging me again" Kyogetsu couldn't help but rub in, the young Hozuki coming out on top as the victor of their snowball fight. Regardless the outcome, all of the Mist shinobi were able to loosen up and simply have a little bit of fun.

He would look around to see if there were any other challengers wanting to test their mettle against the Hozuki, but in case no one else showed up Kyogetsu would make his way back home. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 250)
Claims:
- 250/250 mastering Genjutsu Release
- 2 stats to speed
- Mission rewards (1000 ryo, 5 AP, 250 Winter Equinox Tickets)

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Kura Yuki
Kura Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Kura Yuki
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 29000

So anyway, I started Blasting Empty Re: So anyway, I started Blasting

Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:20 pm
Turquoise eyes trace from left to right, observing the overly dramatic battle between his brother and these children. Kura couldn’t believe that he was pulled into such a childish game as a referee - more so annoyed that he allows his brother to talk him into it. “This is a complete waste of my time, Brother.” He voiced. Stepping back once to avoid a stray snowball that was dodged by the Hozuki. Cutting his eyes at the thrower he would point his right index finger lackadaisically, followed by a warning. “Let that be the last one you send my way, or you’ll have more to worry about than some hyper concentrated water.” The threat shook the child, enough to allow Kyogetsu to catch him off guard maybe - he was hit either way.

Standing in this particular environment did not bother the Yuki, it felt natural to him. The chilled air would send a sensation of comfort down his spine, perhaps this was why he agreed to referee for them.

It would seem as this Kyogetsu was enjoying himself quite a bit, he was acting as if he was reliving a scene from some action novel. The way he was running around - a smile formed gently, softly on the face of Kura. It’s been some time since he saw his brother truly enjoying himself, even if it was hurting small children… No matter, things seemed to be wrapping up as the kids were all down and Kyogetsu was satisfied with his work. “Alright, it’s over. Kyogetsu win. Better luck next time…don’t let there be a next time.” The Yuki would make his departure with his brother.

TWC: 277

Exit

Mission claims:
1,000 ryo
5 AP
250 Winter Equinox Tickets

Personal Claims:
2 Stats towards Vigor.
277 words towards learning Suiton: Mizu Senbon 277/1000
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

So anyway, I started Blasting Empty Re: So anyway, I started Blasting

Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:28 pm
Cornered. Eyes were on him. Slowly his brows would furrow as he patted his snowball carefully and calculated each potential movement. These kids were relentless, but they were dealing with a dragon...or someone who once was. The first snowball was thrown and moving slowly to the right. While they had the numbers they were sloppy with their tactics, and in battle you needed both. As the first one had been thrown, the other kids would follow as he Iscarot began to bob and weave through the snowballs. He would dive past one of the two brothers who had currently been in their own little turf war, but seeing that they could hold their own as he scooped up another ball and launched it into one of the kids faces. A subtle "oof" left their lips as he tumbled and in the process began to make two more snowballs, launching them at two of the other kids. Something about launching frozen water at kids felt....fun even though this was definitely a kids game. The other two just saw it as a conquest that they finished, but Iscarot being the man that he was saw it simply as entertaining those younger than him. One snowball would almost find its mark upon Iscarot's temple, but a small adjustment to the left made sure he would remain untouched. As the last snowball left his hands he would chuckle for a moment," Looks like you kids are still too wet behind the ears to take me on. Try again in a couple years when you've had practice," the grumbling of a few defeated souls began to leave the area as shortly after so would he.

280 Wc
[Exit]
1,000 ryo
5 AP
250 Winter Equinox Tickets
2 Stats

280 words toward Red oni, Blue oni
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada