Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Mining for Tungsten - Page 2 Empty Re: Mining for Tungsten

Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:56 pm
Ise and Yamato had followed the Foreman that led them away from the other workers. There were only a couple of others who were already starting to wash the ore they themselves had collected with the solution that had been mentioned. “Here, you can use these gloves while you wash the ore. You’ll need them when handling the solution,” The foreman stated, giving the young Uchiha as well as Yamato a pair of gloves. “It’ll take a while for you to wash the ore you collected, so get used to sitting for a while. I’ll come back and check on you both and then if you’re done by then, we’ll start smelting the ore down into ingots,” He said with a nod, and with that, left them to get back to work once again. Ise glanced over at Yamato, seeing how he was washing the chunks of ore, trying to copy what he was doing. After the young Uchiha started washing a few bits of ore, he heard Yamato speak to him once again.

“What I mean…with that whole thing… is that there is a switch that just flips…take this miner for example…” He said, pointing to the miner that was collecting the ore from the wall like they had done earlier. “Yeah … I know a thing or two about switches flipping,” Ise had said, referring to, as well as thinking about his older brother. Ever since their dad died, he had been … different. He started to act as if he had hated … Well, everything, including Ise himself. Ise had always tried to change that, but the more Ise had done, the more Itsuki pushed him away. It was like being brothers meant nothing to him. Ise would continue washing off his own chunks of ore one after the other as Yamato continued to speak once more. “He works this job so that his family can have food on the table…is he happy? I have no idea, but let me say…if I offered this man 100,000 Ryo how do you think he would act, perhaps he does not want to just feed his family…perhaps he has another vice…that Ryo can fuel a LOT of things…or the fear of LOSING that ryo can do even more harm.” Yamato had said, which made Ise glance back up towards the worker who continued to chip away at the wall with his pickaxe.

It was then that the young Uchiha had started thinking about his father and why he had done what he had done. “Hmm … So, maybe dad had more than one purpose to become a shinobi,” Ise thought to himself deeply, not realizing that he had not only spoken aloud but had stopped what he was doing. After sitting there, processing, he had looked over to see that Yamato was staring at him, which made him realize that he had spoken aloud. Not only that, but Ise had realized that he was so deep in his own thoughts that he had stopped washing off the ore. “S-Sorry about that! I guess I got a little carried away with my thoughts huh?” Ise had said, grinning at Yamato, then immediately going back to washing his own chunks of ore, quickly scrubbing them one after the other, trying his best to not delve too much into his own thoughts the way he had done. They were in the middle of doing a mission, and even though it still clung to the back of the young Uchiha’s mind, he decided to not delve on it much further. It was clear though that he was trying to deflect the fact that it had been bothering him for a while now.

WC: 619
TWC: 2736

639 words left
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:17 pm
He did not need to say anything more to the foreman, there was a nod given, but that was all as the shinobi got to work.  It seemed that something had caught the attention of Isemori as he began to speak about knowing a few things about his speech…which was largely in itself something to be proud of because oftentimes he just spoke with nonsensical tones and themes that lead into nothing really.  There was a few moments of silent contemplation as Yamato did not think much anything from it so he decided to continue his cleaning duties because the fact that he might be able to grab one or two bars from this whole thing was quite the catch and quite frankly the one motivation he needed since he needed to strengthen his weapons and armor.

Isemori spoke aloud and Yamato looked up at him, the soot covered his arms and some of his face.  He did not say anything at first, but he did slow down the speed in which he cleaned as he was interested in seeing what was floating around the mind of this shinobi.  When the apology came Yamato just shook his head.  “I often wonder why my own father chose to become a shinobi, and well I wonder if he would have just stayed still in his position and not become a kage he might have survived.and maybe I would not be here myself.  Maybe Amegakure would have fallen, there are variables…there always is.  So tell me a little more about your father.”  He would ask as the other workers would scoff and move a bit farther away as if they were bothered by this whole ordeal, yet Yamato just maintained that goofy, confident smile on his face that showed he was not leaving this subject in the air.

WC:306
TWC:2,091
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:12 pm
It wasn’t like Ise was trying to keep the reason why he was asking the questions a secret. In fact, he didn’t want to bother Yamato with it, which is why he had decided to not reveal it. But, since he had spoken aloud, the truth was pretty much out now. After a moment of awkward silence; scrubbing the pieces of ore the young Uchiha was washing one after another, Something unexpected had happened. “I often wonder why my own father chose to become a shinobi, and well I wonder if he would have just stayed still in his position and not become a Kage he might have survived. and maybe I would not be here myself. Maybe Amegakure would have fallen, there are variables…there always is. So tell me a little more about your father.” Ise quickly looked up at Yamato, surprised. Then, a smile formed on the young Uchiha’s lips, which had gradually turned into a grin.

As the other workers left, being annoyed with their conversation, the silver-haired boy decided to ignore what they were doing, giving Yamato his full attention. “Well, … I actually don’t know much about my father.” Ise had started explaining. “Except for the fact we both pretty much have the same exact features. Silver spikey hair, emerald green eyes - that stuff,” Ise had rambled for at least a good minute before continuing. “He died before I was born …” Ise had finally mentioned, which was the hardest thing to bring up the most. Ise had grabbed yet another set of ore, beginning to wash them in the solution as he continued talking. “My mom told me that he was a really great shinobi though. He’s actually the reason why I decided to be one,” Ise had said, rinsing off a chunk of ore before setting it with his clean pile of ore.

“I want to follow in his footsteps and become a great shinobi. My older brother thinks that I can’t do it though,” Ise had added, making an annoyed expression, his eyebrows had narrowed due to the fact that he had mentioned his jerk of an older brother. “But I’m determined to prove him wrong - show him that I do have what it takes!” Ise had said, finishing his piles of ore.

WC: 381
TWC: 3117

258 word left
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:58 pm
Isemori opened up about his father pretty easily after being prodded verbally.  The shinobi however did admit that he did not know much about his father, but he knew the man had the same hair style as he did and Yamato grinned before looking up at him.  “Well at least it is safe to say the apple did not fall far from the tree in that regard.” He said with that same jovial expression as he continued to work.  He explained how his father died before he got a chance to really know him, but explained that at least he was a great shinobi.  Yamato stopped as he looked at his peer, the other miners all walked off with their hauls to go to the drop off point.  “You know…that is not a bad thing to be remembered by…doing one’s job to the fullest extent to the point that you are remembered as a great father, shinobi…or just a human being in general…When my time finally comes, I will not be mad…I have caused enough strife for those closest to me…I will be happy to finally atone for what I have done and see them again, but until the day that I do…I will do my best to make up for my shortcomings here and to live in such a way that I stay true to how they would want me while also maintaining my own self worth.”  He said before tossing the cleaned ore off to the side into a bucket that was now full of just the cleaned ore.  “All in all…people do as they want, and you should do so as well, find your answers by walking down your own path as I did and still do.  Now finish up your bucket so we can go get the last part of this taken care of.  I am itching for some bars of Tungsten…and apparently some food once this is all up.”  He finished and picked up another piece of ore to clean and place inside of Isemori’s bucket.

WC:341
TWC:2,432
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:47 pm
The young Uchiha admitted to himself that it was nice, to be able to talk about his dad. Honestly, all Ise ever wanted aside from walking in his dad’s footsteps was to learn more about it. Every time he’d ask Itsuki, he get shut down immediately, and then as for his mom … he didn’t want her to feel the pain of losing him all over again. That is actually one of the reasons why Ise hated whenever his brother would turn him down for asking, because other than him, he didn’t have anyone who could actually give Ise the answers that he had longed for.

Luckily, Yamato seemed to know a lot in general, and his words were more than comforting to the silver-haired Uchiha. After that, Yamato started to speak some more, telling the young Uchiha that it was okay to be remembered. As Yamato had continued speaking, the young Uchiha looked at him quizically, stopping what he was doing once again.

Once Yamato had caught him stopping once again, he told the young Uchiha to finish, while placing another piece of ore in an unclean pile that Ise had disregarded, more than likely due to getting caught up in what they started talking about. “Yeah! I’ll finish up this pile in no time!” Ise had said, immediately getting back to work, not paying attention to the rest of the workers who made their way to the drop-off station for their clean ore to be smelted.

Ise scrubbed the dirty pieces of ore profusely, one after the other, and then after a good five minutes later, he had finished. “All done! Now it’s time to turn these bad boys into some ingots!” Ise had with a grin excitedly, picking up the tub of the freshly cleaned ore that was his.

WC: 302
TWC: 3,419

WC for mission fulfilled 3419/3375
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:28 pm
Seeing that Isemori was all fired up over all of this was honestly one of the best things about this trip.  As he finished cleaning the ore Yamato noticed something peculiar…something was a stretch as it was someone…in fact it was the same someone that he had been looking for…for a long time.  “I will be right back Isemori…don’t wait for me.”  He said as he saw the man catch his gaze, that fierce looking Yamato’s eyes must have set something off as the guy dropped his tools and took off in a dead sprint towards the woods.  Yamato placed the bucket down before taking a deep breath.  He let it out and took off in a dead sprint, hurtling himself over a cart and through a few moving crowds.  He was easily able to catch up to the male in less than two minutes, he would pin the man to a tree, Yamto’s palm smashed and splintered the bark of the tree as he had his target.

“WHY!  Why would you leave your family, was it debt…was it fear?  You know they got evicted?  Talk before I spill your guts and let the wildlife eat your sorry ass.”  He spoke with venom practically dripping from his words as he had half a mind to just melt the fucker as it was.  However, he sighed as the looked at the scared man that trembled before him.  “I-I left because I could not take it anymore…my wife tried to get me to change my job…I am in debt with some bad people…and…and…and I don’t care to go back…I have more money for myself now that I work for Jack…and I get to have a better life not tethered to those brats.  Why, where are they now…are they requesting to find me?”  The man started to get brave as he reached back towards his waist.  “Do they want me to come back…to find out what happened.  I’d rather die than to go back, and this job is only temporary…”  He attacked, but…Yamato was faster, he disarmed the man with a single strike and then pinned that hand to the tree before covering the man’s mouth to stop him from screaming.  “You died…that is what I will tell them… to SPARE them the embarrassment that you have become, and since you work for Jack…you are going to tell me EVERYTHING you know…before I decide what to do with you.”  He said as he began the questioning…

He was only gone for fifteen minutes…

When he returned to the smelting area, he noticed Isemori was still there, and had picked up his bucket of ore, he returned back to the area and helped with the smelting process as he would not answer what happened if he was questioned.  The foreman did not even ask a single question, but things would come to light after the whole day was over.  

When it was over and the foreman rewarded the two for their time Yamato was asked what happened to the worker.  Yamato was placing his manipulation fabric back onto his body as it quickly moved to form a mask.  “He has been captured by Hoshigakure shinobi forces and will be brought in for questioning regarding a crime he has committed and I was on the case for…I did not mean to cause a disturbance today…I did what I had to do to get the jobs done.”  He would leave the foreman with that before taking off towards the village.  If Isemori caught up and asked him what it was all about…Yamato would not hesitate to fill him in on the family he was taking care of now and that the man he caught today was still very much alive and that he was in the custody of Hoshigakure for questioning…he did NOT tell him about Jack and his previous mission as Miyamoto.  After they made it back to the village he parted ways with Isemori and went home, and once at his apartment door he steeled himself as he knew that he was going to talk to the woman…he was going to tell her that her husband was dead and so that the kids would have a better life he would allow them the apartment if they wanted it in a more permanent manner.  

He opened the door and walked into the apartment, as the night would go on…

WC:734
TWC:3,166

Claiming: 6,500 Ryo, 30 AP, 1 Tungsten
Since I have max stats and using no discounts for training.  I am claiming additional AP

Whistle Trigger - 2,000/2,000
Basic Sealing Technique - 500
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:25 pm
Ise had held his excitement to get the final moment of his mission done, but as he was just about to drop the ore off at the required station, Yamato had spoken out loud stating for the young shinobi to not wait up for him. “Alright, Yamato Sensei! I’ll finish the smelting,” The young Uchiha had said, reassuring the slightly older shinobi with a smile. After a few minutes of him getting started on the ore, however, he had seen the altercation that Yamato was having with what appeared to be another Miner. It had brought him back to that moment - the time Itsuki had hurt him years ago. Ise had just looked on as the thing had continued to transpire before him. The young Uchiha didn’t know exactly what the problem was, however, Ise couldn’t help but continue to look on. His attention though was interrupted by the miner behind him, telling the young Uchiha to get a move on. “Sorry about that!” Isemori had said, finishing up his smelting. After a good decent time had passed, he had been given an ingot of the freshly made tungsten that he had received and departed back to the village. He had wanted to ask Yamato what all of that was about, however, the young Uchiha had known that it wasn’t any of his business. Instead, Ise had departed ways with Yamato once they had safely returned to the village.

However, as Ise had walked back towards his home, his Sharingan had activated on it’s own, revealing a different pattern than the normal three tomoe. Instead, his Sharingan in both eyes had turned into what looked like a five-leaf clover, colored black while sclera remained its sanguine color. When the young Uchiha had felt a slight irritation in his own eyes, he had begun to rub them, not realizing the sudden transformation. Once his hand left his eyes after rubbing them, the clover-like design in his eyes had faded, returning to their natural emerald green.

WC: 334
TWC: 3,753

Exit and Claims:
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default