Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Underground Ward: Past afflictions (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Underground Ward: Past afflictions (IO)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:10 pm
And she rose from her bed, a porcelain doll coming to life. Her amber eyes groggily looked around the room. Bare naked, the fresh scars and stitches shined a bright red in the light. The biodegradable thread keeps the healed flesh from the mystical palm together.

Natsuki was concerned about this display from Hotaru, especially in front of a male in the room. However, Seto gave no reaction. Hotaru’s naked frame did not seem to interest him.

Natsuki grabbed a robe and dropped it over Hotaru’s shoulders as she was speaking with Mildred. She pinned it to the fabric on the shoulder, covering her exposed breasts. As for Yasaki’s daughter, she seemed confused and disoriented but did not lack courtesy in her speech. At least when it came to the people close to her. Other times she was known to curse like a dockworker.

Hotaru's eyes caught sight of the bloody bed the operation had been performed upon when the armadillo cleaned it and replaced the old sheets with fresh ones.

“You went through an attitude adjustment towards transplants." Seto finally said. "Are you ready to create a forest brimming with wildlife?"

WC: 202
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Underground Ward: Past afflictions (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Underground Ward: Past afflictions (IO)

Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:47 pm
Hotaru was very thankful for Natsuki. In her waking and attempt at piecing things together she was completely ignorant to the fact of her bare canvas. Her face brighten with red, very noticeable due to her porcelain skin. Amber eyes would find those of Natsuki and a subtle bow would follow. “Thank you, Nats. Please, excuse my ignorance. I saw, but it did not register.” She would look to Seto, not at all surprised by his lack of interest. He was like a second father to her, there was that. Yet still…”Forgive me, Seto-sama.” She clutched the robe as she bowed sincerely. 

Her ears would twitch upon hearing what he would say to her in regards to the situation they were in. Carefully observing him and the words that he used in that order. “Hold on a moment. Are you saying that you put Jugo and Senju DNA inside of me?” She would narrow her eyes, cutting them back at Mildred. At which who stepped back a single step looking to the ground. 

Hotaru wasn’t surprised that it had to be her influence. Mildred only wanted the best for Hotaru, but now her choice at remaining pure was stolen. She wasn’t sure that she could swallow that bullet so casually. Or ever. 

With eyes dancing all over the place she would ask in a distressed tone… “What else, I know she wouldn’t have you stop just there. What else did you do to me?” She locked eyes with Natsuki. Her gaze was ever so tender, so wanting to understand and know. “Nats…please?” She asked. 

WC: 264
TWC: 779
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:00 pm
Hotaru turned as red as a pomegranate upon realizing she had been naked. An awkward pause followed, and then she apologized for her conduct. Then asked what happened to Seto's comment about the new improvements on her body. Hotaru turned to Natsuki and asked a question.

“No, I implanted you with Senju, Jugo, and Uchiha.” Natsuki corrected. “You’ve never had your father's last name Hotaru, but now you have his blood.” The kunoichi disposed of the surgery gloves in a bin. 

“Ayato would have us fight our enemies with nothing but the power of our hearts. Toneri would sell our transplants to other villages and potential buff people who could declare war on us." Natsuki shrugged. "Both spoke for alliances, and they are known to fall like flies in the shinobi world.”  The silver-haired kunoichi paused and leaned back on the wooden desk. The Nova Corps of Hoshigakure was the most refined unit in the realm, but a contingency plan had to be set in place if they fell. 

"I suggested using the transplants forfeit to Hoshigakure to create an army of super-soldiers. Instead, the Seventh allowed only two, and two are not enough."

Yohei and Hotaru, the two Battle of the Valley veterans, were given parts of Tsubaki's Senju body and made a return to action that otherwise would have been impossible. If they had grown any expertise in the arts of the Senju clan and their wood release, Natsu could not say. But it had been a start to get them back into the fold of shinobi forces of Hoshigakure.

"I saved your life; you might have to try and save mine one day."

WC: 276
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum