Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 62500

The Soft Breezes of Winter - Page 2 Empty Re: The Soft Breezes of Winter

Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:24 pm
Toran was now currently making a scene with how loud he was laughing his ass off at his Sensei, apparently trying to put the moves on another one of their clan members. Although at the mention of the name Madara he was confused as to who that was in particular. Toran not really knowing much of names outside of a small circle of his friends and family. His own mind now registering everything at hand as he had to wipe away a tear from the laughing. It seemed even the smaller one could be considered immature at times when things looked a bit bleak for others. He just wanted to cheer up Isemori after everything that seemed to happen between him and his team now that he remembers everything else that had happened. From the missing arm incident to apparently having two of his teammates gone in an instant must have sucked up any kind of resolve that the older Uchiha would have. So Toran would try and be that little glimmer of sunshine in Isemori’s day. If only that way his friend could always perform at tip top shape in order to help whenever possible.

“I’m sure you would all love to meet my team, although I haven’t talked to them in a while due to the holidays and all. Although if you're wondering I think I’m the youngest on my team by a fair margin. Although that’s neither here nor there in any regard. Plus maybe we’ll be able to do joint missions together and get to know each other's Dynamics rather well! Wouldn’t that be great Isemori!”

Toran was delighted to know that Ise wanted to meet his team members. His own mind went to them as he hoped they weren’t upset or angry with him about him being late all the time or missing something important because he got confused on where to go. Hoping that he could spend more time with his team he wished to speak with his sensei one way or another. Plus also getting some dirt on his master without telling all of the others about it would be the perfect way to gain some new techniques as well. Although if his Sensei seriously didn’t want it to be leaked he wouldn’t dare do it. The last time he fought his sensei was during the team's first training exercise. Where he practically did jack all inside of the battle at hand.

“Say! Would you happen to know anything regarding the Sharingan? Like any sort of techniques that could help me out whenever possible? My dad won't teach me them, and tells me it’s a waste of time to learn genjutsu…. But I’ll show em that Genjutsu can be just as effective as Ninjutsu or Taijutsu!”

Toran launched his fist definitely into the air at his fathers word of apprehension of using Genjutsu. Calling it a rather waste of his time all things considered. Maybe Toran could use Genjutsu for a more caring purpose then for a simple mind fuck of an attack. So Torna would be pondering on whether or not he should try and create one of his own genjutsu for anything in mind. Like a massive crowd of people or something like that.

WC:543
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:02 pm
Honestly, how Toran was laughing, made Ise begin to laugh as well. All the laughing the two of them had done for a good couple of minutes made the silver-haired boy feel a lot better. It was nice, being able to not think about all of the negatives going on and focus on the little things that seemed to make these hard times more bearable. Then again, Ise always found a way to wiggle his way out of such situations. “I’m sure you would all love to meet my team, although I haven’t talked to them in a while due to the holidays and all. Although if you're wondering I think I’m the youngest on my team by a fair margin. Although that’s neither here nor there in any regard. Plus maybe we’ll be able to do joint missions together and get to know each other's Dynamics rather well! Wouldn’t that be great Isemori!” Toran had asked him, which made him nod confidently and say, “Heck yeah, it would! I’m always up to meeting new people and making new friends! Also, working with other shinobi in future is bound to happen in our careers at some point, so the way I see it, it will be something we of the new generation should look forward to, rather than reject it,” Ise had said, speaking the obvious out loud.

“Who knows, chances like that can also give us improvement while taking on missions.” Ise pointed out; holding his grin while he faced his younger cousin. That was when Toran had asked him yet another question. “Say! Would you happen to know anything regarding the Sharingan? Like any sort of techniques that could help me out whenever possible?”

Ise hummed whilst bringing his right hand to his chin before asking, “I do know a few tricks in regards to the Sharingan. Was there anything specific you were hoping to learn?” Ise had asked him, once again bring his arm back down after having it rest under his chin while he thought. “My dad won't teach me them, and tells me it’s a waste of time to learn genjutsu…. But I’ll show em that Genjutsu can be just as effective as Ninjutsu or Taijutsu!”

When Ise’s younger cousin had mentioned Genjutsu, Ise’s smile had drifted, albeit slightly. “Unfortunately, in terms of Genjutsu, I’m not as skilled one might think, despite my eyes being able to cast it. However, there is one thing that can benefit you. Watch my hand seals closely,” Ise had instructed Toran to do. Ise decided to weave the set of hand seals (Tiger - Horse - Dragon - Snake - Tiger) with both hands rather than just one, not certain if Toran would be able to distinguish them with just one hand. The moment he had reformed the Tiger hand seal, he simultaneously activated his Sharingan whilst activating his particular jutsu at the same time. One wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if they were far away, but with Toran only being a few feet apart from him, he could see that Ise’s Sharingan eyes were now glowing a bright pink rather than their usual bright red. Ise grinned and said to his cousin, “I assure you that the jutsu I just did doesn’t just naturally change the color of my Sharingan. It enhances the chakra higher than what is normal. If you don’t believe me, take a look with your Sharingan. You’ll be able to see the difference.”

Ise had said, deciding to give him a few minutes to let him understand what Ise was exactly talking about. After Ise had given him the time to spectate his own chakra, the silver-haired boy decided to speak once more. “This jutsu makes my ninjutsu more powerful than they are on their typical level with the use of the Sharingan. If I could wager a guess, It could be the same for Genjutsu, although I never tried it myself,” Ise had admitted half-heartedly. “I’m nowhere near as talented with Genjutsu as I am ninjutsu.” He added with a slightly nervous chuckle while he took a hand; scratching the back of his head.

WC: 683
TWC: 3524
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:20 pm
Toran noticed that Ise seemed to be much happier now that he promised to get him the present that Ise wanted. Toran did not kno0w of the interpersonal relationship that Ise and his brother had. The only knowledge he could really grasp was that ise and his brother didn’t have the best of relationships growing up. Toran would have tried to comfort Ise as much as possible. Especially if he saw that Tear up episode that ise had, the younger cousin couldn’t bare seeing someone he knew that was in pain due to their own mental state. Toran also understood feeling as though you are left alone with no real way of improvement. That could probably explain why he felt so bad he didn’t spend too much time with his team. Toran’s eyes cast a small little glint of hope as it seemed to those that were with him. He gave Isemori some hope in life. That’s what made Toran seemingly so happy whenever he was with Isemori. They were almost like two peas in a pod of sorts. Always trying their best to look out for one another when the time comes for it. Toran however still wished to be relinquished from Isemori’s grasp. Not wanting his final thoughts to be about how his cousin had accidentally crushed him to death.

When Isemori finally let go of the smaller Uchiha. Toran would take a deep breath as he felt his chest had been crushed somewhat by Isemori’s affection. Which he wasn’t against more or less but didn’t want to end up dead because Isemori put a little bit too much strength into any of his bear hugs. At the acting older comment Toran would have a new air of superiority around him as Isemori practically called him more mature than his older cousin. His smile turned into a devilish one as he’d respond with a cocky attitude laced with sarcasm.

“Now you have to call me Toran-Sama then right? Or would it be better to call me your older brother Isemori-chan~” Toran nudged him back with a cocky grin plastered on his face. That new sense of superiority however was immediately dropped as he bursted into a howl of laughter that got a few people's attention. But he couldn’t care about it at the moment when he heard that his own sensei had tried to potentially swap spit with someone of his own clan. He’d have to bring it up to Yamato-Sensei when he saw him the next time. He’d be able to recover momentarily, his charcoal eyes staring back at Isemori over his explanation as to his own sensei and team members during this time.

“That sounds amazing Ise! That way we can all have a group rivalry of sorts ya?” He’d mention with a small smile while focusing now on his own thoughts for a moment. It came to him as a sudden realization even before Isemori had asked him about going and walking around town for a bit. Which Toran wouldn’t reject. But he wanted a question that was bothering him for awhile, something that made him slightly annoyed, all things considered.

“Isemori…. Why is it that I’m one of the youngest Genin?” He’d ask with a raised eyebrow. His team was a mismatch of ages with some being adults and two being children more or less. Toran simply wanted an answer as to why that was the case. More so also why he could still feel that his Sharingan was still a bit itchy to him. He simply was not used to the Sharingan during this time it seemed. Something that still would nag at him here and now that he wasn’t prioritizing learning sharingan jutsu at all.

WC:623
TWC:3176
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:23 pm
Ise actually couldn’t remember how long it had been since he had truly been able to laugh the way he had. It was clear to him though that Toran was able to bring that out of him. Ise was the one who always acted like a goofball … but no one ever really took the time to find out, let alone ask why. Honestly, how Ise could put it in his own words was simple. Because it was better that way. It was better than being cold and callous like Itsuki. In a weird way, it meant to him at least, he can still live a happy life, despite the hardships that his family had faced since his father’s untimely death. Because of this, people think that Isemori is soft, thinking he’s probably not fit for being a shinobi. While that may be true, Ise was actually a fairly bright person - he just never really bothered to apply himself when it came to intellectual things, such as studying, or anything else of that nature. Instead, he decided it’d best to keep that to himself in terms of those close to him and as for his enemies, Ise thought it would prove to be useful in combat, when and if necessary. The young Uchiha had a knack for throwing people off. The only one time that didn’t happen was with Youta. Ise figured that was because Youta was a smart cookie; for his own reasons as well as his own personal growth, and Ise accepted that.

Ise had taken note of Toran’s smug little grin just as he was about to speak. “Now you have to call me Toran-Sama then right? Or would it be better to call me your older brother Isemori-chan~” Ise’s right eye-brow began to twitch as his younger cousin spoke, staring at him whilst he continued to hold onto that cocky little grin of his. That was when Ise had grabbed him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder, locking him in place, and said, “I wouldn’t push your luck there. I could dance around you in circles, without even breaking a sweat,” Ise said in a matter-of-fact tone while giving the top of his cousin’s head a playful noogie - essentially being confident; not because he was being cocky himself, but because he, and even Toran himself, knew that was true. Despite that tho, Ise knew that Toran, just like any Uchiha that came before them, could develop their skills quickly if they truly wanted to, and it was apparent from Toran’s Sharingan that he too wanted that just as much as Ise himself did. Ise decided to let his younger cousin go with a swift motion, quickly lifting his arm while Ise himself had a smirk on his face. A few minutes afterward of Ise going into more detail about what had happened during his mission in Moon Country, Isemori’s younger cousin had burst out into laughter again. “Well, at least Toran is able to laugh about it. As for me, however … I’d rather do my best to forget about that part,” Ise thought to himself, at least being able to smile whilst Toran continued laughing.

Just as they were about to make their way further into the village, Isemori had noticed that something else was on his cousin’s mind, which made the silver-haired Uchiha tilt his in a concerned manner, wanting Toran to ask him whatever was bothering him. “Isemori…. Why is it that I’m one of the youngest Genin?” Toran had asked his cousin. Ise blinked while putting a hand of his underneath his chin while thinking of how best to answer his cousin’s question. “Well, the truth is, there can be many different answers for that question. I know that Hoshigakure was notorious for taking Refugees. I mean, just look at us Uchiha. We’re not from Haven originally, but yet here we are. Or it could be as simply living a better life. Everyone knows that Shinobi get paid well enough. I can’t answer this question all too well, truth be told. I’m sure though Yamato would be more than willing to answer that question for you tho,” Ise had said, placing a hand on top of Toran’s head before continuing. “But also, remember that age isn’t necessarily everything. What matters is that your squad will always have your back as long as you have theirs.” Ise had said, smiling at Toran. “Now, why don’t we get goin’ eh? Before the market district gets swamped with people.” Ise had said, starting to lead the way, hoping that his words were more than enough to put his younger cousin’s mind at ease.

WC: 778
TWC: 4,302
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:04 pm
Toran also couldn’t remember the last time he had so much fun with someone compared to Isemori, he was the teacher that Toran never had growing up. It made the younger boy feel as though he was connected to his older cousin in a way somehow. It only felt natural that he and Isemori would get along despite their rather different ways of approaching things. Isemori was a goofball, there was no question about that. But Toran wasn’t also the perfect Stoic Uchiha that most people associated with the clan. He wasn’t cold by any stretch of the imagination, sure he was sometimes sarcastic and over all blunt at times. But he had his moments of being truly genuine to people. Toran had a similar sort of outlook that isemori had when it came to being mostly light hearted in that manner. He hated seeing how cold his father could be sometimes even towards his own mother. Or how his mother sometimes would have those cynical moments whenever the day would become aggravating for her. Yet Toran didn’t try and have those moments hold him back at least. He wanted to learn more about his clan above everything else right now. However the way it seemed to be was that he was forced into a role he and many others hated. Being the clan that was seen as very important even at a young age, his father went on and on about how their eyes were so precious to others. Yet when he saw Isemori’s smile it gave him this sense of familial love that he never could have felt anywhere else. That brotherly bond that he so wished to have with someone else in his life. The young Uchiha himself had not seen much combat, having been taken out by a rubber ball of all things. But he was still trying to gain some sort of strength compared to others. He still wanted more from his own life instead of what others thought he should have.

Isemori’s twitching eye caused Toran to step back slightly, knowing the consequences that were about to unfold he’d try and move away before being grabbed and locked right near the taller of the two. Groaning as he felt the hardened fists of Isemori begin to rattle his skull with how he gave him a playful noogie. Making the younger boy begin to pout in protest, his eyes turning back to those reddened eyes that stared up at his cousin in annoyance.

:That’s no way to treat your younger brother Isemori! You’re being mean!!” Toran knew that Isemori could run circles around him without much effort. Didn’t mean that Toran could try and act like a baby to gain some sort of sympathy from the older boy currently rattling his brain with his knuckles. Toran wanted to best his older cousin at some point in time, it was a goal that at first was turned to his father, but now he wished to see and fight against Isemori as an equal rather than an underling. Toran tried to resist being held, before isemori let him go, resulting in Toran flopping on the snow covered ground in defeat. Quickly getting back up with a small smile as things seemed to progress better then even beforehand. Toran had gotten somewhat better at picking himself back up.

His question about why he was the youngest genin wasn’t very satisfying of an answer, but for now he’d only nod his head and accept it for what it was that he had so far to grow before even attempting to try and sway things for the world. He knew that at least one day he’d do something good with his own life. That much he wanted to make sure could actually happen at least. He wanted to make people and his own village proud, Toran wishing to be able to one day become one of the Nova corps and hopefully be able to show others what he was truly made of. But he had to put time and effort into it if he had any hope of getting enough experience to truly show what he could do.

“Sure Isemori-Chan, let’s get going!” He said with that same cocky smile before beginning to follow. His smirk turned into a genuine smile as he continued to walk with isemori out of the main city square. Hopeful to be able to hang out again within the city and potentially have his squad mates meet up together.
WC:754
TWC:3,930
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:48 pm
“That’s no way to treat your younger brother Isemori! You’re being mean!!” Toran had said, which made Isemori grin as he had eased up, letting go of his younger cousin due to his pouting. “Then maybe my younger brother shouldn’t get ahead of himself,” Ise had said in a teasing tone while he playfully tapped Toran’s forehead with his Index finger, grouped together with his middle finger. It wasn’t harsh, but rather gentle. Ise had made a vow to himself that he’d never stupe to Itsuki’s level, and it was clear that he meant to stay true to that vow. It did not matter to him if others thought he was weak because of that choice or not. To him, he considered it a strength more than a weakness.

As soon as Ise stated they should get a move on to the city square, Toran answered, saying, “Sure Isemori-Chan, let’s get going!” The two of them walked side by side together, and as they did, Ise couldn’t help but smile the entire time as they walked together. “I will prove you wrong one day, Itsuki … Just you wait,” He thought as the breeze passed the two young Uchihas by as they continued walking together.

WC: 205
TWC: 4,507

Exit and Claims:
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:52 pm
Approved
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:32 pm
Exit and Claims:
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:49 pm