Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kana Mi
Kana Mi
Citizen
Stat Page : Blodreina
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 59650

It's Nothing Personal {Solo - E rank}  Empty It's Nothing Personal {Solo - E rank}

Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:20 pm
Mission Details:

The blade pressed further against the villager’s unprotected neck. His face filled with distress as he struggled some more against her hold, but there wasn’t any getting out of this. Unless he handed over the coin that he owed.

“I offered to make this easier on you, but you chose to do it the hard way.” The crimson - haired fugitive taunted the man. The knife in her hand started to cause a bead of blood to trickle its way down his collarbone.

The kunoichi had succeeded in tracking down the target for her mission. He was no problem to find, and even had a knife on him to make it easier for her to ‘negotiate’ with him. If he had just coughed up the money he owed the gang from the start, this wouldn’t have escalated so drastically.

“I do like this knife. The handle is a nice touch.” Kana admired the handcraft as she slowly pulled it down. The shiny blade cut easily against the skin, but only a small incision. The handle of the blade was made from a deer’s antler, and it fits nicely within her hand.

The man fumbled with his words as he struggled to speak against the blade. “I - I don’t have the money, Miss. Please let me go. I’ll pay soon. I promise!” He pleaded for his life with his empty words. Eyes wide and red with bloodshot as he gasped against each word.

Kana tilted her head with a look of unamusement. The man’s heart rhythm matched the speed of a frightened rabbit, but she knew that he had the money. She had made sure to gather some intel before her hunt. It wasn’t difficult to learn about the payment he had received a few days ago. It would have been foolish to spend it all already without paying his debt first.

“If you don’t have the money, then I’ll at least have to bring back your hand.” Her words trickled with venom, “I would say not to take this personally, since I’m merely just doing my job, but I don’t agree with people who can’t keep their word. So this will be your last chance.” Kana was about to stop talking and start acting. If he didn’t spit it up soon, he wasn’t walking away without losing a hand first. It wouldn’t hurt to take the knife too.

The man gave one last grunt before finally giving in. “Okay, okay. . . I have a bag of ryo inside my left boot. It’s enough to cover what I owe and a little extra. Just please let me go.”
Kana glanced down towards his boots, and back up at him. Giving him a serious look to let him know that if he was lying, it would be the end for him. “Take your boot off then, and kick it over on the ground. You can manage that without your hands.”

He did as he was told. Shaking his left leg until his boot fell to the ground, then kicked it over on its side. A small leather bag toppled out of the boot and rolled across the dirt.

Kana shoved him to the side, “Take off running and I’ll make you regret it.” She warned him. The man didn’t dare move, instead he watched as she bent down to retrieve the pouch. The bag was a little heavy, and she could feel the coin it contained. Just to be safe, she untied the bag and confirmed the amount. It was all there just like he said.

“You’re good to go. Hopefully we never meet again.” Kana licks the blood off the knife, before tossing it at his feet. {Mission Completion | Exit}
{WC: 615} Claims: 6 Chakra | 1,000 ryo | 5 ap

Gejutsu Release and Mastery (500/500)
Thousand Water Needles of Death (115/2,000)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

It's Nothing Personal {Solo - E rank}  Empty Re: It's Nothing Personal {Solo - E rank}

Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:52 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum