Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Momochi Yamanaka
Citizen
Stat Page : heck
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 42400

Retirement Gift [P, Murata] Empty Retirement Gift [P, Murata]

Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:43 am
Momochi had come down with an unexpected and unnamed respiratory virus which in no way reflects any real world events, and as such she had to retire from active duty. No need to hold on to a bunch of stuff she couldn't use, though, so sooner or later Sugi Murata would come into possession of a massive cardboard box labeled illegibly in sharpie.

Inside Murata would find 42,200 ryo, 1 Hemlock, 1 Pufferfish Gill, Anbu arm & shin guards, an enhanced soldier pill, a halberd, 5 kunai, and 20 legacy shuriken, kunai, and senbon. Tl;dr all of momochi's IC inventory.

There was also a note.

Lady Mizukage,

I hope this finds you well. Due to sustained lung damage, I can no longer fulfill my duty as an active shinobi, and as such I entrust these to you. Leaving good equipment to rot is a waste.

As for me, I intend to become an author. Perhaps my works will live on long after my name has faded from memory.

Attached is a rough draft, should you be curious.

-Momochi Yamanaka

Said attached rough draft would be labeled 'FOREVER ICHA ICHA'. Its contents are... indescribable. Perhaps its best to keep it away from the younger village members...

(OOC: Giving murata all my ic inventory. momochi is retiring to become an 'author'.)

[Exit or whatever]
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Retirement Gift [P, Murata] Empty Re: Retirement Gift [P, Murata]

Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:37 pm
Murata hums with sympathy at the letter, idly organizing the box's contents for future use. She raises her eyebrows at the donation of the girl's ryo. Surely she'd need that for ongoing medical care? Momochi must be remarkably confident in the marketability of her work. Murata scans the draft and comes to the conclusion that it will either be a smash hit or banned under obscenity laws.

The Mizukage jots down a note to self to make sure the young Yamanaka is taken care of medically and to write a letter later thanking her for her services to the village... and to... literature.

EXIT

Claiming above stuff gifted by Momo (42,200 ryo, 1 Hemlock, 1 Pufferfish Gill, Anbu arm & shin guards, an enhanced soldier pill, a halberd, 5 kunai, and 20 legacy shuriken, kunai, and senbon, draft of Forever Icha Icha. Not sure if the ANBU equipment, enhanced soldier pill, and legacy items are giftable since they were event items, if not just claiming the other stuff.)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Retirement Gift [P, Murata] Empty Re: Retirement Gift [P, Murata]

Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:02 pm