Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : here

Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 78550

I've Come To Make An Announcement [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Come To Make An Announcement [Open]

Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:33 pm
"I think it's called the Land of Iron? I lived somewhere really remote there, high up, a mountain? It was mostly me and dad. I didn't really see anyone until I was ten I think. Though he was a blacksmith I don't think we actually did much work for other people. Not really sure where we got the money for the stuff we used. Though we did live off the land alot. I miss it." A shut away up bringing, she mentions it to Adzuki casually. It didn't seem that weird a childhood for her.

Turning from Adzuki to the Mizukage there was a faint flicker of curiosity in her eyes. Trying to measure them and get a feel for who they were, it was probably because the Mizukage was acknowledged as the strongest, and the most important that Yuri decided to warm up the slowest to her. Eyes frowning as she considers what she's looking at. Her expression relaxes after she was satisfied. With a cool composure as she bows to Murata.

"Yuri Karuma daughter of Gyoten Karuma, it's nice to meet you Miss Mizukage. Those names probably don't mean anything to you. You probably heard me talking to Adzuki, I can from the land of iron though I left to become a shinobi here under my dad's wishes. His father was a Kirigakure Shinobi under a prior reign but left eventually for personal reason. I think the Kage at the time was...Xyxer?"

WC: 934
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

I've Come To Make An Announcement [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Come To Make An Announcement [Open]

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:53 am
Travin listened to the Mizukage his old friend and now the most powerful person in the village talk about making a peace treaty of sorts with the cloud. While it was true that they were the only village that they did not have some sort of bad blood with at the moment, it was also true that during the last time of war that they tried to play all sides of the war in a strange middle man way of staying neutral that didn’t work out for them. It was also true that they did do well in the last chunin exams as well, and was very talented swordsmen from reputation. 

I agree Murata” Travin would tell her using her name for the first time in the conversation now that the crowd was following them was starting to disperse back into their normal lives as they stood at the gate. “The cloud could be strong allies but the Raikage has not really done much in late, and they have shown leadership flaws in the past, stretching themselves too thin and taking great losses. I would advise caution in putting too much stock in them till they have proven that they have learned from their past mistakes” his tone being serious and showing that he truly believed his words. “I do think that it is time that we do something with the leaf, it has been under our control for some time and while Aloide did great things as Mizukage, his one downside was not utilizing the potential of the leaf to its fullest. I believe that with the right guidance that we could turn it into a strong ally or military base depending on how you feel about it” he would add. 

WC-292 TWC-1869
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:24 pm
Murata nods, expression serious. "I feel like no news is good news," she says. They aren't quite swimming in options for allies, so she is of half a mind to brush off Travin's advice, but it'd be best to take her jounins' words seriously. "At the very least Cloud hasn't been causing us headaches. I'll keep it in mind."

Now, as for the Leaf... that's an even more difficult question. "An ally? Do you think that's even possible?" she asks him. It's at that moment Yuri approaches. 

"It's nice to meet you as well," she says warmly to the visitor. "I'm happy to hear of the return of your family name. You come from the Land of Iron? Would it be rash to presume that you've trained with a sword?

Her grandfather was a missing-nin, then? Hopefully the girl hasn't experienced too much trouble in the village for it.

TWC 1872
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:44 pm
Travin listened to his friend and agreed with a nod of his head that the cloud hasn’t been causing any problems. He still believed that, till proven otherwise, that they couldn’t be trusted to have their backs. However, right now, any ally is better than no ally. He saw that his words about turning the leaf into an ally got Murata thinking, as she asked if that was even possible before the girl from before came walking up to them. 

I’m sure you and the leaders can come up with some way to make it work, if you need my help you know where I’ll be” he would tell Murata with a bow of his head before turning to walk away. He would be headed back to his office to finish the day's work with Rune.

WC-136 TWC-2005
exit unless stopped
all WC to mastering Glare
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:37 pm
Approved
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:48 pm
"It's fine, I've been trained in weaponry from when I was younger, yeah. Really most of my childhood was studying weaponry. Anyways I don't wanna keep you busy, you probably have tons of important things to do so it'd be rude of me to keep you here. Hope you have a good day." 

Yuri gives another bow, all she needed was the okay and she'd turn to go back to her house. Though she wasn't entirely sure how she felt about meeting the Kage, she got a bit of a good feeling from her, so she probably didn't have to worry too much

Plus she seemed really cool too.

WC: 1043
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --

Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:34 pm
Murata bids Travin farewell with a gentle nod, turning her attention fully to Yuri, who is also trying to make herself scarce. It's a shame, though many have wanted her attention, she wouldn't mind keeping one of them nearby to simply pick at their brains while she goes through paperwork. Murata smiles to the girl and, in a curious gesture, taps gently on her forehead with two knuckles.

"Good luck, Yuri. I will be watching your career with great interest!"

If she is allowed to make contact, memories will flash through Yuri's head - a brief impression of Murata's awkward first months in Kirigakure, during which time she was taught the Silent Killing technique. Though this sharing of memories is very brief, Yuri will find that she has an intuitive understanding of that method of moving silently, and will take to it very well with a bit of practice.

With that, Murata turns away and bids her farewell with a friendly wave and a laugh, heading to the estate to get some work done.

Ninshu: Commune -30AP, teaching Yuri Silent Killing at 50% Training Discount if she would like to pick it up!

Exit

TWC 2045

Claims:
Memorizing Yuri's Chakra Signature

40AP trained
2,045/2,500 to Samurai Sabre Technique
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:36 pm
It caught Yuri off guard. She wasn't scared of being touched by the Kage, or upset. It was just surprising to feel the sudden knocking on her head before an instinctual connection forms between her and Murata. Memories playing across her vision as the world twists into a vision of the past. Gaining a glimpse into what it was like for Murata when they first arrived at Kiri. 

Even the tallest trees start as a sprout, but you have to see the beginning and the end to really appreciate both, sometimes. Feeling Murata and their own struggles with adjusting gave Yuri a sense of relief. Then there was the experience of a technique she'd never done before. A method of silent movement and assassination by using controlled movement. Silence wasn't stillness, because nothing was still. Harmonious movement was the key to real silence. It felt like the fundamentals of the technique had always been a part of her, practiced over time, from her own efforts, but until now she'd never even known it existed. 

This was one of the first times that a ninja technique had really interested her. Seeing through the spirit...a deep connection and special insight one couldn't just fake, but using such an ability Murata was able to convey her past. When it was over there was a glint on her eye as her body puffs up, a wide grin forming on her face. A rascal's giggle before she nods. 

"I won't disappoint! Thank you ma'am!" 

Her mind, already racing with possibilities, and also a curiosity to the weird power that her Kage just displayed.

WC: 1311

==Exit==

[1311 WC Total]

Stats- 
+13 points into Speed [100 to 113]

Jutsu/Skill/Element/Spec

250 WC to Water Release: Fish Spit [250/250]
1000 WC to Silent Killing [1000/1000]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum