Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 11:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 9:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 6:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 2:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 10:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goro Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Annoying Mission Zone [Ruin, E-Rank Spam] Empty Annoying Mission Zone [Ruin, E-Rank Spam]

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:36 pm
Clean Up That Damn Sand, Monument Mopping, Simple Gardening, Shelving Sea Salt

In Goro's defense, he didn't mean to make the foam uncleanable. It's just that, well, it's a brand new substance, and how was he supposed to know it would attach to clothing like that? Perhaps as a form of revenge or punishment, he's been assigned some fairly grunt work missions. Completely unfair in his opinion, especially seeing as he normally worked in a lab anyways.

At least two of the missions he had to complete- on a deadline, no less!- were centered around the monument. Cleaning sand and debris from the base courtyard, polishing up the smudges, that sorta deal. In theory, there was some hedge trimming to be done as well, but he didn't, uh. Listen to that part, really. That was something that could be dealt with later!

As such, he was positioned awkwardly in the square, receiving odd looks from both civilians and ninja alike as he attempted to sweep sand up from the stone paths onto the grass. In theory, help could arrive; these missions were available for all genin, after all. But part of him hoped nobody'd see him like this. The great Goro Tanaka, damned to clean up the fucking sand from the monument. The lab techs could eat shit.

WC: 206
Total WC: 206

Mission WC: 206/2,000
(for the both of us yee haw)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Annoying Mission Zone [Ruin, E-Rank Spam] Empty Re: Annoying Mission Zone [Ruin, E-Rank Spam]

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:54 pm
It had been a strange week, to say the least. After all, Cole had literally just been born last week, and in the body of a full-grown adult at that. Luckily for him, Master Travin had taken him and his brother both under his wing and had his people teaching them everything they needed to know to survive in the world. The first rule was that if anyone asked they were Travins cousins from outside of the village and had come to study the shinobi arts beside him and serve the Rentei clan as he did. Today was the first step of that journey, and Coles first time going out on his own. Today he was given several missions he needed to complete, and the odds were that he would be working with another genin of the mist village. He hoped that it was someone strong and that they could handle their selves. However, he didn’t know if they would even need to fight on any of these missions or not. After all this first one was just to sweep up some sand, followed by cleaning some statue of a guy.

Cole would arrive broom in hand to the sidewalk, and see another person sweeping the sand as well. Walking up to the guy “Hello My name is Cole” he would tell him. His voice is slightly on the deep end but having a smoothness to it. Almost as if he had been talking for as long as he looked to have been alive. He didn’t have any weapons on him due to not being allowed to bring them out on missions like this yet. He still hadn’t fully grasped the entire don’t kill everyone that annoys you thing yet, and there had been a few accidents during his training sessions as well. He was wearing a sleeveless black shirt with a white sleeveless undershirt tucked into loose black pants. He wore a choker around his neck and his right arm, and has a bandage running across the left side of his face and over the bridge of his nose with three distinct scars running down his right eye.

Cole would start to sweep the sand off the sidewalk as he waited for the man to speak.

WC-377
Goro Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Annoying Mission Zone [Ruin, E-Rank Spam] Empty Re: Annoying Mission Zone [Ruin, E-Rank Spam]

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:58 am
Jolted back into awareness by foreign dialogue, Goro snapped up into ramrod straight posture. "My name is Goro Tanaka, and I greet you humbly!" He continued sweeping, taking note of the environment around them- did he misplace the bleach...? "I'm assuming you've been assigned here as well? What did you do to get sand and seagull shit cleaning duty?" The latter part of that sentence was accentuated by a meaningful glance up at the form of Xyxer Gyojin, the previous Mizukage. Several parts of the statue were nearly white due to the accretion of fecal matter. Whether the stranger chose to answer him or not, Goro would nod politely and continue.

"Tell you what." He tapped his temple with a gloved hand, narrowly missing contact with one of his goggle lenses. "I have a few more missions on deck today- salt filing and some light gardening. I'm up for splitting pay if you help me with them. Or... Maybe you were assigned those too? I wasn't actually told much." Not that he was paid to ask questions. Well, sort of. He was paid to ask questions in a tightly controlled lab environment because apparently doing the same to his mission desk superiors was 'rude' and 'a gross violation of professional conduct.' What a bummer.

Silence stretched out after a few moments. He clenched the broom tighter, feeling the old wood creak beneath his fists. He hated the quiet more than he'd ever hate getting yelled at for talking too much. Inhale. One, two, three. And a heavy exhale. He'd apologize for rambling, or being too loud, but a viciously prideful corner of his psyche screeched at the thought. Goro was speaking up once again before he had even realized his mouth was open.

"So." a pause as he scrambled to find something, anything else to add. "What are your thoughts on the Tenga Rangers?" The Tenga Rangers being a thinly veiled in-universe expy for Power Rangers, because I think that's funny.

WC: 331
Total WC: 537

Mission WC: 914/2,000
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:05 pm
Cole would give the guy a strange look as he was unfamiliar with the informal talk. Most of his life so far had been in instruction and not a conversation, not that he didn’t have conversations with people. He talked with both his brother and Travin a fair bit, but he didn’t really get to leave the compound very much to meet new people. “I would love to help you with your missions for half pay. I was only told to come to do this” Cole would tell Goro noticing that he was looking up at the statue. “I think that guy’s name is Xyxer, but I don’t remember his last name” Cole would say thinking that Goro was wondering who the guy was. 

The two would continue to sweep the sidewalk and clean off the statue a bit. Once they were getting close to done Goro would turn and ask Cole what he thought of the Tenga Rangers. Cole stopped for a few seconds and thought about it. He wasn’t the most up-to-date on trends and such and while he had seen a TV he hadn’t had time to watch anything on it, so he decided to be honest. “I don’t know what that is if it's a TV show I don’t get to watch a lot of tvs my family is all about training till me and my brother can take care of ourselves and they won’t have to worry about us that much” Cole wasn’t sure how much he could tell the boy, so a half-truth would have to do. After all, he had just met this guy and he definitely didn’t trust him enough to share any secrets with him.

WC-285 TWC-662
Goro Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:51 am
Whew, that was good. "I don't know the dude's last name either," he confessed. "the textbooks from his reign give him, like, at LEAST four names so I just call him Xyxer." Goro nodded at the half pay comment, giving Cole a sandy thumbs up. More hands made for lighter work, or whatever the original saying went. 

"Honestly." a pause, and he tilted his head as Cole made the comment about TV. If it were any other person, Goro would've teased the stranger relentlessly, but truth be told, the dude sounded pretty sheltered. "Yeah, I can get that. I know they sell some of the old comics in town square, as well as some DVDs." he sweeped away the last bit of sand in his area before looking towards Cole once more. "If you clean the statue, I can prune the garden?" he gestured to the surrounding greenery about the area. "I don't know any water jutsu, but I'm used to collecting plant trimmings and stuff for the Research and Development labs." 

Should he agree, the genin would pull out a small scroll, and read down a veritable list of labeled items. They seemed to be various tools, equipment, and lab utensils, should Cole care to look. He settled on a pair of shears and pulls it out. Goro started to trim the edges of some bushes, pulling weeds from flower beds, that kinda stuff, but he opened his mouth to talk more about not just the Tenga Rangers, but life in general. 

"I get the training thing," he begins lightly, "but it's important to take care of yourself, too. Muscles heal and the mind recovers during periods of rest. If you burn yourself out, or injure yourself, or work yourself so far into fatigue that you miss something important, it won't be..." a pause as he tried to recall the words the other ninja had used earlier. He couldn't remember exactly, but... It was the thought that counted, yeah? "It might cause more worry, you know? Not saying you should slack off or anything, but..." 

He trailed the sentence off, not finishing it at all. As he slowly finished up the gardening, he blinked towards the seemingly older boy. He'd been emotionally intelligent enough for one day, and it was time for him to go back to being a little shit. "Just saying, I don't think anyone watches Tenga Rangers for plot. I'm the only person in the entire department who can name EVERY ranger in alphabetical order, and my genius goes unrecognized still." it's unclear if Goro is exaggerating. 

"But... Yeah. I packaged some salt in seals, earlier, so if I give you some, it'll probably count as split pay in eyes of the mission desk? I don't know. Easy access to the lab and all that..." should Cole agree, he would hand him some scrolls labelled with different types of salt, and start cleaning up. 

"It was a pleasure working with you, though. Thanks for tolerating me."

(Exit)

WC: 500
Total WC: 1,037

Will make claims after the mission is finished on your half if that's chill with u
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:17 pm
Cole was somewhat happy that he wasn’t the only person in the village that didn’t know the guy’s last name. He also kept it hidden that he really didn’t know who the hell the guy even was other than the last Mizukage. Cole helped finish the sweeping when Goro asked if he wanted to get the statue while he handled the bushes. Cole agreed and grabbed one of the long-handled brushes and walked over to the statue. It was a multipurpose brush which helped a lot since he would need to be able to shrink the handle and extend it as well to get to everything. He decided to start on the top of the statue that way what fell off didn’t end up on the already clean parts. 

He listened to Goro talk about needing to take a break in between training so you didn’t wear yourself out. “I get that,” he said with a pause before adding. “But to be honest I love fighting, I don’t know why, but I really only feel truly alive when I’m fighting for my life. Training gets close but it’s not quite the same you know” he would tell Goro while he was finishing up the statue. He wasn’t sure if that was part of how he came into being, as his brother was heavily into business while he was heavily into fighting, and that was the two things that Travin was currently running when he created them. It made him think that maybe they were just two halves of his personality with their own tossed in to finish them off. 

Either way, he was fine with it as he had a good life in the Rentei estate with everything he could ever want being supplied without question. Once they were done Goro offered to give Cole some of the salt he had done earlier as part of the deal for helping him finish these missions. Cole agreed and took the salt to turn in for the reward. Once everything was done Cole would wish Goro the best and walk away towards the mission building to turn in his work

WC-358 TWC-1020

Exit 
claiming mission rewards
4k ryo, and 20 AP
10 stats for Cole
1020 WC for Total Concentration Breathing 50% discount making it 1020/1250
Goro Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:24 pm
same hat

+4,000 dollarydoos
+20 ap
+10 stats
+37 words into gen release mastery
+1,000 words into https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49968-mystical-palm-v7-2
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:09 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum