Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shoko
Shoko
Citizen
Stat Page : You've never been chased by a baby before
You secretly wish she had never been born
You secretly wish you hadn't bought her a gun
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 1000

Hunter Games Round I - Gael vs. Shoko - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Gael vs. Shoko

Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:20 pm
Gael's elevation-related ear problems will not save him. Shoko's clap is loud and clear, resounding from a mere five meters away. He doesn't need to hear her 'properly' for her Genjutsu to take effect, only hear her at all, and the pressure differential would not totally deafen him. Shoko and her rival are locked in place, and Ohi slithers around with an inquisitive flick of the tongue, waiting for his chance to wrap around him the moment his shield drops and end the fight. Meanwhile, Gael is trapped in a heated duel with the illusory cats, who duck and weave around his imagined flung shuriken. It is very dramatic and cool, for fighting a herd of felines.

Shoko AP: 330
-20 Ohi upkeep
-15 Cat Genjutsu upkeep, 2 posts remaining
+20 Arena
New AP: 315

Ohi AP: 250

Claiming hit on Cat Genjutsu on account of the fact that air pressure plugging the ears doesn't totally deafen you, in addition to the fact that such a convenient accident in Gael's favour would likely be grounds for a void.
Shoko
Shoko
Citizen

Hunter Games Round I - Gael vs. Shoko - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Gael vs. Shoko

Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:50 pm
The stalemate continues, both combatants frozen in place, Ohi waiting for Gael's barrier to go down so he and his summoner can secure their victory.

Shoko AP: 315
-20 Ohi upkeep
-15 Cat Genjutsu upkeep, 1 post remaining
+20 Arena
New AP: 300

Shoko
Shoko
Citizen

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:32 pm
Gael's chakra barrier reaches the end of its duration. As soon as it goes down, Ohi leaps forward, constricting around Gael - pinning his arms and hands to his sides with palms facing down, preventing him from moving them or using handseals due to the snake's superior strength. In addition, the snake binds his legs together, keeping him from moving. Once he is fully ensnared by her summon, Shoko releases her Cat Genjutsu, and Gael returns to reality to find himself snakebound and with a spear to his throat.

"Ready to surrender?" Shoko says, a little uneasily, unsure as to whether this is truly the end - but, seemingly, she has the other Uchiha at her mercy.

Shoko AP: 300
-20 Ohi upkeep
-15 Cat Genjutsu upkeep, ended this post
+20 Arena
New AP: 285

Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 151400

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:32 pm
Upon request from Murata, Gonk had volunteered to be a proctor for the genin tournament being hosted. Gonk himself had never participated in it, however, it seemed like a great way for the genin to hone their combat skills, and for the older shinobi to scope out young talent. In this fight, one of the shinobi seemed to be a good deal more talented than the other, a young girl named Shoko Uchiha. Gonk watched the battle from the arena floor, waiting for anything to go wrong. He had been instructed by Murata to end the fight if one of the participants was in danger of losing their life, or if the fight was clearly over, and he kept this in mind as he watched. Both shinobi seemed to specialize in the illusionary arts, however Shoko was the only one to land a genjutsu. When both participants stopped moving, Gonk got ready to intervene, figuring that the battle was reaching it’s climax. And sure enough it did. Shoko’s summoning snake shot out at Gael and wrapped around him. At this point, Gonk decided that it was time to end the match, as the snake could land a possibly lethal wound within seconds. While Gonk didn’t think this was likely, it couldn’t hurt to be safe. Gonk was wearing his full armor, including the helmet, and as he walked over to the two participants, he pulled out his sword as well. 

“The winner of this match is Shoko,” Gonk called out, his voice standing out among the now nearly silent sands. “Please withdraw your snake, and neither of you make this any harder than it has to be. I don’t want to have to use force on either of you.” A threatening tone would creep into Gonk’s voice as he finished speaking. He didn’t expect either of the contestants to pull anything funny, however, you never knew. For now Gonk would just be on guard just in case the fight didn’t cease like he request
[WC=334]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:57 am
Approved
Shoko
Shoko
Citizen

Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:40 pm
Shoko stammers at Gonk's firm words, clearly intimidated and startled by the jounin's words. "Y-yes sir!" she says. "Thanks Ohi!"

The snake hisses a 'you're quite welcome' and vanishes in a puff of smoke, freeing the defeated Gael. Still, he looks distant and faraway, staring off into space as Gonk and Shoko look towards him.

"...you alright?" Shoko ventures, fretting for a moment that she, perhaps, accidentally hurt him. It hasn't quite registered to her that she won the match until Gael snaps out of it and formally concedes, at which point the crowd murmurs and claps in approval. Shoko looks around with a shy grin, and then reaches towards Gael to offer him a fist bump in recognition of a good fight. "We'll rematch sometime, right?" she says, before making her formal exit, mind still swimming a little. Wow. Round two. Who's she going to be fighting next? She won't be so lucky - she needs to make sure she's ready. Wow...

She really did it?

Shoko grins in the quiet hallway of the arena, looking around to find nobody looking her way, and she lets out a nervous, delighted laugh. Really? The adrenaline is still running through her, and she isn't sure what to do with it besides... well, run home! She hardly even notices how red the world looks as she takes off, and doesn't realize that her eyes have turned scarlet until her mother sees her and startles at the sight of her daughter, beaming widely at her as she opens the door, a Sharingan awakened in each eye.

WC 262
TWC 2548

Exit

Claiming
+20 Chakra
+5 Speed
2,000 words into 1 Tomoe Sharingan
500/4,000 words into 2 Tomoe Sharingan
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:47 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum