Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Hunter Games Round I - Mitsu vs Niko Empty Hunter Games Round I - Mitsu vs Niko

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:06 pm
Safety Mode:

Venue Information:

Rules

1. No killing your opponent. Proctors can end the matches at any time if it appears that a participant is in undue danger or if a fight is clearly over.

2. A fight ends when one competitor is indefinitely incapacitated, knocked unconscious, surrenders, is forced out of the ring, or the proctor ends the match.

3. The participants will start fifty meters apart at the north and south ends of the central octagon of each arena, at the points where the two sides of the arena meet (in this venues' case, on the borders between the Dusk and Dawn sides of the woods).

4. After the first participant posts, normal houring rules will commence as if they were normal combat topics. Each participant should attach copies of their stat pages in their first posts.

5. The dirt surrounding the center two rings of the stage is considered a 'ring out', and stepping in this area will result in match loss.

6. The participants cannot see the jumbotron screens from within the stadium.

Murata blinks blearily out into the sunlight of the arena, rubbing a head in irritation at even the mild noise of the crowd. She's nursing a migraine at the moment from some last-minute complications, but she's happy to see the modest collection of viewers. Usually, this little genin event doesn't get much attention, but the sponsorship from the Mizukage and associated move to the larger venue has gathered some interest. A lot of the crowd appears to be... very serious today.

"Good afternoon," Murata says. Her face appears on the various big screens around the arena, inter-cut with shots of the two competitors. She stands well off to the side, ready to intervene if things get hairy, but able to do her initial announcements away from the center so as to keep the pace punchy. "Today we have two Mitsu Hyuuga against Niko Kazan. On three..."

"Three... two... one. Go!" A resounding bell sounds from the speakers - the match is on!
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Hunter Games Round I - Mitsu vs Niko Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Mitsu vs Niko

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:53 am
Niko would enter the arena seeing the 50 meter gap between himself and his enemy he was feeling slightly more confident. Looking 5 meters to his left and right he would see the two sen'un puppets that he had brought. Upon hearing of the surname Hyuuga Niko would become disappointed while he had the ability to hide himself from the view of the legendary dojutsu his puppets would become a liability. So when the announcer said go he would begin to move.

Deciding against his usual strategy Niko would flick his fingers attaching his strings to his puppets and send them forward 5 meters and crisscrossing them moving the one to his left to his forward right and the one that was at his right to his forward left(Done at 101 speed). This entire time Niko would be moving 5 meters backwards in order to put even more distance between himself and his opponent while doing so he would carefully maneuver in order to not hit a tree or any other obstacle.(done at 90 speed). Watching towards his clearly visible enemy he would make sure to track all of his movements through both himself and his puppets, in order to accurately respond to the situation.

1000ap - 5 for chakra threads = 995 ap

Stats:

Last edited by Niko Kazan on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Heeere
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 23

Hunter Games Round I - Mitsu vs Niko Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Mitsu vs Niko

Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm
The voices of the crowd are like white noise as mitsu steps into the arena. Dressed in the modular armor of kirigakure Mitsu would the mask off for the time being, that apparatus lying loosely around his neck. He wanted to show his eyes, show the crowd his clan, who he was supposed to belong to. And in the sea of the crowd there was an obvious divide, near the edge of the seats was a section of them separated.

Within sat a mother, a silent father, a younger brother and an older sister. Ever since Mitsu came into the Arena they had their eyes on him and his on them. There was an exchange of words through their looks. "I don't need you"

Mitsu stood across from Niko at the 50 meter mark. Even while the proctor was counting down he looked him over. The name Kazan meant nothing to him, so no clan of note. A puppeteer so he had to be mindful of them. However once it started and he saw the puppeteer running Mitsu would not chase. Atleast not directly.

Mitsu would move to the left and forward 25 meters, into the lush greenery side of the arena, keeping himself amongst the trees, moving at 102 speed to just barely outpace the puppets if need be. He needed information fist and foremost. Veins protruded from his temples as his byakugan activated to gain sight of all around him as he moved. With Makoto and Saya he knew with shinobi there was always more than meets the eye.

He could see all the trees around, the chakra threads, the chakra of niko, and looking at the two puppets he could see deeper. He cringes,  centipedes it always had to be centipedes. Did ninja just have a fixation with them? Either way he sees the concentration of them in the head of the puppet, guessing they'll be some pain to deal with and with both of them guarding the master he wanted to see their capabilities first before running in headstrong. All the while he was tense and ready to move if things went wrong.

Mitsu would be now 20 meters away from the master and 15 from the puppets in the forest. Hiding from their sight but still able to easily see them all. He throws out a kunai with an explosive tag attatched towards the puppeteer. Moving at 100 speed for 50 meters. He watched closely how they reacted.

[416]

Numbers:

Stats:

Last edited by Mitsu Hyuuga on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : health bar was incorrect)
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:19 pm
Going through his actions (As discussed in a prior post) Niko would note that Mitsu had not started moving until Niko himself had started moving. Niko also took note that Mitsu did not actually move into the forest as intended and instead moved into the far bottom of the arena thirty meters from Niko's position. 

Upon seeing the sight of Mitsu moving Nico himself would move 8 meters to his direct left keeping himself away from his opponent. While doing so he would also move his puppet 5 meters to his original position right. At the same time, Niko would move his left puppet forward 5 meters and left 5 meters. Upon seeing Mitsu throw a kunai with paper attached to it Niko would notice its trajectory and notice that the kunai was technically heading towards his feet so Niko would simply step 2 meters to his left dodging the kunai. While moving both himself and his puppets Niko was sure not to hit any obstacles. He would also continue to watch out for any more movements from the Hyuuga.

(Every movement made in this post is done at max stats so 101 for puppets and 90 for Niko himself.) 
-5 ap for chakra strings from 995ap for 990ap
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:23 pm
So their reaction is just to run then? In an Arena? Really? So boring. Fine. If he wouldn't come to Mitsu then Mitsu would come to him. Just needed to take care of the two grunts first. Mitsu tenses as he brings up his mask over his face, his body fully covered now, expecting the puppets to come at the first opportunity. He was ready and willing to take any chance they gave him.

After putting on his mask he would run through a series of seals, Hare, Snake, Boar, Ram, Tiger, Ox. No outward effects. Psychic weapon manip on his still sheathed normal katana juuuust in caaase. He would then calmly head into the greenery of the arena, jogging at a leisurely 100 speed, he'd end around 10 meters off from the platform. In truth he was ready to react should the puppets come close, but. If not? Mitsu would reach behind himself, pull out a small paper bag with the national symbol of kirigakure and toss it towards niko 100 speed. He would take out another for himself, opening the paper to reveal it is a meat bun. He lowers the mouth portion of his mask to bite into it.

Might aswell get a meal in. Plus the barely restrained anger in the face of his father in the stands did make for a good show. He shouts with his mouth full "THEYRE REALLY GOOD!! FROM HOSHU'S FOOD STAND, GOT SPICED PORK AND BEEF INSIDE!" He'd shout to Niko Kazan. As all this is happening Mitsu was ready to use his speed to run or fight at a moments notice if anything should be interrupted or a puppet came too close but. Why not have fun with it?

[296]

Maths:

Last edited by Mitsu Hyuuga on Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Mafs n WC)

Murata likes this post

Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:31 pm
Watching Mundi Niko would note how he put on a mask maybe it was some kind of shinobi tool so Niko would be cautious of this. Niko would watch the Hyuuga approach the greenery heading 30 meters towards the greenery in which Nico and his puppets are. 10 meters in width his strings lay like a trap preparing to be sprung. This was most probably bait in order to see what Niko's arsenal was. Niko was aware of this strategy it had been used on him before, so Niko would stay attentive while enacting his plan.

Then just as Mundi stepped off the platform and directly into his strings Niko went into action. Using his newly acquired skill of one-handed seals. Niko would, on one hand, activate a technique he had learned that boosted both his speed and chakra levels (Last artist) and on the other hand Niko would activate Skillful Achievement With a Human Body. (all of the above is done at 90 speed ) Niko would then attempt to attach 5 chakra strings which lay rested upon the Hyuuga's chest across multiply joints around his body while this would deactivate his right puppet it would give him complete control of his opponent. (this would be done at 151 speed). 

If the chakra strings are attached to the Hyuuga then Niko would immediately rush the Hyuuga 130 meters to the north at 151 speed. Ringing the Hyuuga out of bounds.

If the strings are not attached for some reason or Niko himself comes under attack then Niko himself would respond as he sees fit.

-5 ap for chakra strings -40 + 10 for skillful achievement with the human body (Plus ten added due to one-handed seals)  -40 + 10 for last artist (plus ten added due to one-handed seals) +20 due to greenery = 905 ap remaining
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:59 pm
Ofcourse he'd try something like this. Ah well suppose this was his punishment for him being amicable. 

With the puppets too close for comfort 20 meters away. He sprung into action. First a deep breath, oxygen flooding his cells as he pushed his body to it's natural limit. He could tell he would be able to set up faster than the puppets could get to him. Still, if they had any surprises he would be ready to side or backstep whatever came his way so he could continue his work. His fathers eyes watched from the stands, fingers laced over one another as he leaned forward to see his sons work.

All the following happen simultaneously. First a blue aura of chakra engulfing his armor to fortify it's structure. Then a second one, sharper this time, flows along the edge of his now drawn blade at 110 speed. The blade and the cloak of chakra across it grow and lengthen further and further until they sit at a combined length of five meters long, dwarfing the contestants and the puppets. From there they begin to spin.

A harsh whir begins as a ten meter diameter A rank sword storm centers on Mitsu's hand In front of him, the white metal dividing the hyuuga and his opponents. The glowing blade effortlessly cleaves through the dirt and stone and any tree that lies in it's path. Mitsu angles it to cover him from the front and top while not destroying the ground as he bounds off towards Niko at his maximum speed. Branches, rocks, chakra threads, and the puppets if they too stood in the way, all would find themselves rendered to ribbons and sent away from Mitsu. If this were a true fight Mitsu would be trying to gore Niko, slicing him through his stomach. But here he was just waiting for the referee to stop him. If something would prevent his plan at any part he was ready to course correct if need be.

Math:
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:57 pm
Why i am claiming the hit:

Niko had landed all five of his chakra strings, gaining complete control of his opponent's body through the use of Skillful achievement with the Human Body. Niko would immediately enact his plan. Maneuvering Mitsu so that he is 5 meters in front of Nico. Nico would then speak to the Hyuuga. 

"It's over admit defeat, or this shall be the end of you." Nico would speak resolutely. Immediately after speaking Nico would then have Mitsu take off his mask. Nico would then throw a Kunai at Mitsu's forehead. (the kunai moves at 85 speed) If the Hyuuga forfeits Nico would move him out of the way of the kunai. If not well the kunai will continue to move at an immobile Mitsu. 
(All movements that Mitsu makes are done at 151 speed)
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:02 pm
Mitsus sword comes up from its sheath at 70 speed, intercepting and shattering the Kunai in the air. Even in clear defeat the hyuuga stares back smug. "Say all the shit you want. You won't draw submission from me. I'll lose but not out of surrender"  Was it still a loss? Yes. Did it still strike his pride? Of course. But it was an opportunity to learn and grow. Besides, they were both kiri nin. Wouldn't be the last time they'd go for one another.

[715]

[Used deflect but not like it matters. just wanted to clarify]
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:06 pm
Murata sighs and crosses her arms from the sidelines. From her estimation, Mitsu's Psychic Weapon Manipulation has mere moments left, and he does not appear to be able to escape. His words are of somebody who knows he's lost but is too proud to surrender. Well, that's where she comes in. Murata leans to the side where her fellow proctor and a few other tournament organizers watch alongside her, asking if any of them are familiar enough with Niko's techniques to know how long he can hold up those strings...

After a few more moments of this stalemate (indicating to her that Mitsu cannot cut the strings, no matter how accurate this may be in reality), and after receiving her answer, Murata blows the whistle and steps forward, mic in hand.

"Our winner today is Niko Kazan," she announces, giving the young man a smile of approval - her expression turning to one of sympathy but not losing its pride as she looks to Mitsu in turn. "For those of you in the audience not familiar with the art of puppetry, like I was a moment ago, Niko would be able to simply walk our friend Mitsu out of the ring now that he is caught." The crowd murmurs neutrally.

[Niko Kazan advances to round two!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum