Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shoko
Shoko
Citizen
Stat Page : You've never been chased by a baby before
You secretly wish she had never been born
You secretly wish you hadn't bought her a gun
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 1000

Hunter Games Round I - Dana vs. Hidoku Empty Hunter Games Round I - Dana vs. Hidoku

Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm
Safety Mode:

Venue Information:

Rules

1. No killing your opponent. Proctors can end the matches at any time if it appears that a participant is in undue danger or if a fight is clearly over.

2. A fight ends when one competitor is indefinitely incapacitated, knocked unconscious, surrenders, is forced out of the ring, or the proctor ends the match.

3. The participants will start fifty meters apart at the north and south ends of the central octagon of each arena, at the points where the two sides of the arena meet (in this venues' case, on the borders between the Dusk and Dawn sides of the woods).

4. After the first participant posts, normal houring rules will commence as if they were normal combat topics. Each participant should attach copies of their stat pages in their first posts.

5. The dirt surrounding the center two rings of the stage is considered a 'ring out', and stepping in this area will result in match loss.

6. The participants cannot see the jumbotron screens from within the stadium.

Murata blinks blearily out into the sunlight of the arena, rubbing a head in irritation at even the mild noise of the crowd. She's nursing a migraine at the moment from some last-minute complications, but she's happy to see the modest collection of viewers. Usually, this little genin event doesn't get much attention, but the sponsorship from the Mizukage and associated move to the larger venue has gathered some interest. Murata thinks she sees some green foam fingers up in the stands - for Dana, maybe?

"Alright, you two," Murata says, lack of sleep evident in her voice as she speaks into the microphone. Her face appears on the various big screens around the arena, inter-cut with shots of the two competitors. She stands well off to the side, ready to intervene if things get hairy, but able to do her initial announcements away from the center so as to keep the pace punchy. "You know the rules. Keep it clean and have fun. On three..."

"Three... two... one. Go!" A resounding bell sounds from the speakers - the match is on!
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Hunter Games Round I - Dana vs. Hidoku Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Dana vs. Hidoku

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:08 pm
Stats as of now:

The young Senju's face was lit up with excitement as she took in the decently-sized crowd around the stadium. They were greater in number than her assumptions beforehand; after all, who would want to watch some no-name Genin deck it out in an admittedly cool new Arena? Dana expected that was the only reason people came to watch the fight was to see how the new aforementioned Arena worked. To Dana's knowledge, this was the first time it was being used so the interest made sense.

The sound of the tired proctor addressing Dana and her opponent sounded out through the Arena, the loud crowd settling down to listen to their words. Dana, for her part, only half listened. Opting instead to scan the crowd for anyone she recognized. She, unfortunately, didn't but she liked to imagine some of her friends were watching the fight. The sun was shining high in the sky, directly above the Arena to cast the fighting grounds in a brilliant light. Dana was not dressed for the weather at all; wearing a simple cloak that went up to her elbows and some baggy trousers.

The sound of the bell brought Dana back to her senses and she instantly got her head in the game. She and her opponent had started 50-meters from each other and Dana didn't really have a lot of stuff that could reliably reach that distance, so she began to walk at a speed of 5 straight towards her opponent, all the while watching him closely. If nothing happened to stop her from doing so and her opponent didn't move, Dana would stop at the 30-meter mark from where she started and raise her hand towards him. A series of black seals would suddenly cover her arm and a 1-meter diameter ball of chakra would then shoot straight towards her opponent.

WC: 305

AP: 1848 - 18 (-10% from Chakra Stat) = 1830

Cooldowns:
Dark River Breaking Seal 3/3 (Starting next post)

Dark River Breaking Seal Stats
Power: 85
Speed: 85
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Hunter Games Round I - Dana vs. Hidoku Empty Re: Hunter Games Round I - Dana vs. Hidoku

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:04 pm
(Houring cause Stein said he wanted to forfeit)

Dana watched with a completely passive face as her opponent made absolutely zero effort to dodge the young Senju's Hadouken, or even any effort to move at all prior. This was not how Dana expected her first fight in the Arena to end up going. She'd been in two fights prior to this, and neither Ai nor Travin had just stood still and take her attack head-on like that. The condensed ball of chakra enveloped Hidoku, dealing practically his entire health bar in a single attack and knocking the poor guy to the ground. He didn't seem to be making any effort to get back up so she glanced around the Arena while keeping her opponent in at least her peripheral at all times. Shouldn't the proctor be stepping in right about now? Dana didn't think she'd done enough damage to bypass the no-kill effect, but she couldn't be sure. Oh well, only time would tell.

WC: 164
TWC:  469

(Don't think I need to do AP or anything but will do if needed)
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:27 pm
A murmur of concern runs through the crowd. Hidoku does not appear to recover from the attack immediately, and after a moment Murata steps out into the field, crouching next to the slightly-smouldering man and checking that she's alright. Ascertaining that he's fine, if heavily winded, she does a count of three to see if he'll recover on his own before leaning forward to help him to his feet and get him to see a medic.

"The winner of this match is Dana Senju," she announces, giving Dana a pleasant shrug and a grin of approval from across the field, and a ripple of polite applause runs through the crowd.

[Dana Senju will be advancing to round two!]
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:26 pm
Well, that was a bit of an odd round. Dana gave her proctor a wide grin and a wave and then skipped out of the arena. She would very much like to eat some lunch before the next round of the tournament cause boy was she hungry.

[Exit[

WC: 45
TWC: 514

Claims:
10 AP
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:09 pm
Approved
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:40 am
Additional Claims:
500 words towards Mystical Palm
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:34 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum