Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Deputy Drunk, Act 1 Empty Deputy Drunk, Act 1

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:55 am
Drunk, Doctor, Deputy. For some men, and maybe even women, triple D's were quite impressive so the same could be said about Ichigo's journey so far. The son of a blacksmith truly started from the bottom and now he was there. Sitting in his office which was still located in the institude of Medicine the man waited for his expected visitor to arrive. "I'm sure the messenger should have delivered it by now" he referred to one of Kumogakure's Chuunin he sent out earlier. Leaning forward to press one of the buttons on the intercom Ichigo contacted his secretary before starting to prepare some of the tools he'd be needing later. "Yes, Ichika. When he gets here send him my way". The day he got appointed as Deputy his good friend and Raikage Noboru Kaito had informed him about the achievements of two of their shinobi and the rewards they would be getting. Once one of them finally made their way to the Hospital Ichigo could explain and hand a similar gift he received himself months ago.

(WC: 177)
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Deputy Drunk, Act 1 Empty Re: Deputy Drunk, Act 1

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:23 pm
The day had only just begun when Ryu was on his way back from a night of training, he needed to train physically every couple of days and would fit it in whenever he was able to, usually, it was nocturnally. As the former shadow of the Raikage approached the front door of his newly acquired residence within village limits, he noticed that a scroll was nailed to his door. Ryuzaki took the scroll down and read the contents, he was required at the hospital for an appointment with the newly promoted Ichigo.

Ryu went inside and quickly prepared himself for the day, he now attempted to look more the part now that he did not live out in the wilderness. After a few minutes of traveling, Ryu arrived at the hospital and introduced himself to the secretary who guided him into the room where Ichi was waiting for him. Ryu knocked on the door and announced himself in a polite but loud tone "Doc, it's Ryuzaki, can I come in?".

WC: 171
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:04 pm
Now that he had prepared everything it was only a matter of time before it could begin, the only thing left was to wait til his esteemed guest would arrive. "Ah, there he is" Ichigo voiced as he heard the knocking on the door. "Enter". The Drunk needed no more than a single word to allow the visitor entrance into his offce, waiting for the youngster to show himself. "Ryuzaki, it has been a while. Please, have a seat". The newly appointed Deputy would guide his comrade to the chair in front of his desk while doing one last check on the tools he would need in a moment.

Assuming Ryu did indeed take a seat and was now sitting down Ichigo would continue their conversation. "I heard congratulations were in order. The Raikage told me all about your endeavors in the Land of Haven". Apparently young Ryuzaki became the victim of an assassination attempt while staying in Hoshigakure for the Chuunin Exams, luckily the Kumogakure shinobi was able to take care of the matter himself, as it should be for those aiming to become known as the strong generation of the Cloud. "I assume the lilac eye I gave you was of great use during your battle?". The Doctor was obviously referring to the last time both of them met in his office, it was back then that a Byakugan was implanted into Ryuzaki and now faith would have it that they were meeting under similar circumstances.

Slowly but surely Ichigo began to imply about the reason as to why he requested to see the young shinobi sitting in front of him. "Now, I'm sure you're wondering what the meaning of our little reunion is? Tell me, did you hear anything about the Sharingan while you were away from our village?". A question out of nowhere, but an important one regarding the crimson eye that would soon be the center of their meeting. 

(WC: 324, TWC: 501)
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:49 am
Ryu entered the room at the invitation of the drunk doctor, the particular epitaph not a detriment to his skill, only his proclivity for the sauce. "Indeed it has, I offer belated congratulations for your promotion," Ryu said as he bowed slightly to his drunken friend and took a seat. Ryu sat with perfect posture on the seat, his back an inch away from the chair back "Indeed it was, it was the difference between me sitting here now and... retirement" Ryu paused a little before the final word, knowing how close he came to the death at the hands of the poisoner.

Ryu nodded at the notion of the reunion "Yes, I was present with lord 11th in his meeting with Lord Kenshin of Suna. A lot of what was discussed was not for my station, but I am very aware of the Sharingan and its uses now." Ryu said in a factual tone if he was questioned further he would regurgitate the information he was given.

WC: 168
TWC: 339
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:30 am
It hardly came as a surprise that young Ryuzaki was aware of Ichigo's promotion, spending a lot of time as the Raikage's shadow it was nothing more than normal that the Nara found out one way or the other. "Thank you my friend, it's been a long road". The Deputy would listen as his visitor explained how far his knowledge regarding the Sharingan reached. "Then you also know there are multiple stages, not only those of the tomoe, correct? And you're also aware that to lessen the strain on our body it is best to receive an organ transplant as well?". If that wasn't the case Ichigo would briefly explain that with only the eyes the user wouldn't be able to turn them on and off at will.

Once that topic was out of the way the Drunk decided it was time to mention the reward Ryuzaki would be receiving. "Our Lord Raikage has informed me I am allowed to grant you one of those crimson eyes, thanks to your achievements up til now". Ichigo would give the youngster some time to let it sink in before he'd move on. "I'm sure you know the drill, we've been over it once before. Tell me, which one of your eyes and organs will I be replacing?". The Deputy would gather his tools necessary for the surgery while he waited for Ryuzaki's answer. 

(WC: 231, TWC: 732)
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:24 pm
Ryu nodded at the questions from the drunk deputy about the Sharingan. He did indeed know all the relevant information about the Sharingan. Ryu made himself more comfortable in the chair and prepared himself for the coming surgery, he had now gone through this procedure twice and this was to be his third time. "The Right eye could do with some improvement," He said with an audible gulp, knowing how uncomfortable his body was about to become, even though he would not feel any pain his body would still go through the stages of stress and he was not looking forward to it at all.

WC: 105
TWC: 444
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:42 am
With the tools next to him Ichigo noticed his patient felt a little bit nervous for what was to come, although it wouldnt be the first time for Ryuzaki it wasn't that strange that the Nara's nerves were acting up. "No need to worry, it'll be over before you know it". Removing the right eye of Kamiya Teitoku, rest in peace, he then carefully placed it on the table before performing a couple of hand seals. Five blue flames appeared at his fingertips after activating the Chakra Anesthetic technique in order to ease the unavoidable pain. The Deputy then placed his fingers on Ryuzaki's chest, allowing the technique to do its job. "You'll start to feel the effects soon" he said as chakra was injected into the boy's nervous system.

After a couple of minutes Ichigo then removed the Nara's right eye from his socket before replacing it with the crimson one that once belonged to the unfortunate Kamiya. He then performed a couple of hand seals in quick succession before forming a sharp, blue blade off his fingers. Making a cut big enough to remove one of the kidney's of the corpse's body followed by repeating the same process with Ryuzaki's, swapping both organs with one another. The Drunk would proceed by forming the hand seals for the Mystical Palm technique, his hands glowing a gentle shade of green. The healing energy of his jutsu would mend the damaged tissue, forming connections to the new eyeball without any difficulties. Ichigo continued to heal until he believed the process to be complete, repeating the same course of actions with the Nara's lower body where he replaced his kidney moments ago.

With both procedures complete the Deputy returned to his desk, cleaning his tools and organizing the corpse and its remaining organs. "You'll feel groggy for a couple of minutes but it'll pass soon", allowing Ryuzaki some time to recover until the effects had worn off. 

(WC: 325, TWC: 1057)

- 12 AP Chakra Anesthetic
- 40 AP Chakra Scalpel
- 40 AP Mystical Palm
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen

Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:04 pm
Ryu sat back and attempted to clear his mind as the drunken doctor began the operation on him. Like the last time, it was quick and efficient, whether his drinking had anything to do with that or not was unknown to Ryui but he didn't much care, it was the outcome that mattered. After the operation was complete Ryu sat up, sweat beading down his forehead, his body still undergoing the trauma of surgery even though he was awake and completely unaware of the physical pain. "I'll go rest now I think" Ryu said in a low voice as he made his way out of the room and towards a recovery suite.

EXit
WC: 112
TWC: 556

Claiming Sharingan, Uchiha DNA, 556/1500 towards Sharingan adjustment using 25% max stat discount, requesting flip for Uchiha DNA.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:07 pm
Coin flip for Ryuzaki