Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 8:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:37 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
19 Posts - 43%
8 Posts - 18%
5 Posts - 11%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Seeing the Doctor (Akabayashi) Empty Seeing the Doctor (Akabayashi)

Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:52 am
Nobu was not quite certain what was happening to him. His eyes were crimson red just prior to this, his time at the bath-house causing him enough distress to cause himself some serious damage. He would glance down at his hand, the limb wrapped in cloth that was tinged red with his own blood. He had no real experience in the medical arts, and he was fairly certain that this needed tended to in some capacity. Perhaps some stiches would suffice, but honestly he would leave such a determination to the doctor. 

A stroll through the village would do nothing to ease the pain in his hand, but seeking some sort of medical facility would at least take his mind off of whatever was going on right now. He wasn't really sure where to go, but eventually he stumbled across an odd shop that seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. Books, Body Parts and Beyond was spelled out on the wall, with a notice underneath stating that medical procedures were done here. If this place did medical procedures there had to be a doctor of some sort here. This was not really a hospital, but honestly it would suffice as long as they had the most basic of medical knowledge. Hell, some stiches required nothing more than a steady hand and a needle with some twine. 

He would enter into the building, the entrance making a distinctive jingle of a bell rattling as the door opened fully. Inside there were no people, no receptionist to greet him. He looked around, but there was not anyone in direct sight. He glanced down at his hand, the cut quite sore. Hopefully the doctor could treat him soon.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Seeing the Doctor (Akabayashi) Empty Re: Seeing the Doctor (Akabayashi)

Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:12 am
"Welcome to BBB." Could be heard after a few the doorbell had wrung and the person entering took a few steps. The doctor would step out of his surgery room drying his hands after washing them and tossing the paper towel into a trash can he opened with his foot.

"You're going to want that looked at." The doctor would say walking over to the person with a bleeding hand. "Take the cloth off a moment." He would say inspecting the wound to see if any shards or pieces of whatever cut him remained. If the man spotted nothing he would make a few seals then apply mystical palm to the cut closing it completely.

"I'll be right back." The sound of the faucet could be heard again as the doctor washed his hands once more and returned throwing more paper into the waste bin. "So, what brings you in looking for a curse mark?"
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:05 pm
The doctor that approached Nobu was a curious fellow. The man mentioned that the injured hand would need treated, which of course made Nobu nod in agreement. He was at a doctor of some sort and had an injury, it made sense to have it looked at. The next part though took him by surprise just a bit. The man would place his hand on the injury and it would heal almost instantly, the pain dissipating as well. He would then go on to what felt like the oddest sales pitch Nobu had ever heard.

“Well I thank you. Honestly, I only came in seeking treatment for my hand. The sign said that medical procedures were done here so I figured this would be as good a place as any to have my hand looked over.” Nobu would stretch his hand, making sure he had full range of motion and grip strength without any pain. He would crack a grin, “Although I am curious. What exactly is such a talented shinobi such as yourself doing here in a small little shop like this? And what exactly is a curse mark? It doesn’t sound particularly appealing by name alone. What is it that this store sells?”

Quickly realizing that he had all but forgotten his manners, he would apologize. “Sorry, I am Nobu Sen Katto. I am new in town and only staying for a short while. What should I call you, sir?” Nobu wasn’t sure about this place, but the doctor seemed competent and he was a shinobi to boot. Perhaps he could explain some current events and more importantly explain just what the hell was going on with his eyes.

WC: 281
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Click for Newds!
Remove Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 1150

Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:25 am
"Akabayashi Terumi." The last of the hunters would say. "As to why I am here this is my store. The practice of transplants was outlawed in Hoshi me having inside knowledge of the village was able to find that businesses in place before the bill was passed were able to continue offering transplants as a service. So, at BBB I offer the power of other clans to be integrated into the body. I also sell seals the most popular of which is the Curse Mark. An infusion of my own senjutsu and Jugo DNA that enhances your abilities further than most can accomplish on their own. It comes at a chance of death, but I can bring back the dead so the risk is mitigated entirely. Then there are the books, but no one comes for those. Sightless and Sorrow has sold zero copies, I was sure collectors would want it.
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:02 am
The man would offer his name, Nobu mentally noting it. Putting names to faces was not something that came easily to the man, but still he would try his best. Hopefully he would be able to recall this man’s name should they meet again. Then he would explain just what he did and what this place was. It was a store that sold transplants and fuinjutsu seals. An odd combination, but Nobu had little to no knowledge regarding such things so he would simply nod. When the doctor mentions that he can bring people back from the dead Nobu almost laughs out loud. “Back? Like you can just bring people back to life?” When the man’s face doesn’t seem to show any signs that he’s joking Nobu would shift to a much more serious tone. “What all does it take to bring the dead back? Does it work on just anyone?” Nobu had to ask the question.  While he wasn’t sure that his master had been dead, knowing that should the titan of a man have crossed that threshold there was the option to return him to life… it was truly astounding. He had never heard of such a capability before.

This man could do it all. He could heal you with a wave of his hand, he was a surgeon, he could bring life back to the dead AND he was an author? What was this man NOT capable of doing? Nobu would inquire a bit more regarding this Curse Mark, wondering just how much it could push someone beyond. He honestly was looking for something to assist him in getting back on track. If this cursed mark could help push him to the next level, it would better prepare him for whatever challenges he would face on his path to finding his long lost sensei.

“What do you mean, taking the power of other clans into yourself?” Nobu would ask, curious as to the meaning. “I have recently… developed something similar. How does one go about obtaining another clans power? Is it something that I did?” His next words would honestly drag a bit lower, his enthusiasm fading and his words soft and almost to himself, though the doctor would likely still be able to hear them. “I wonder if that tear in the sky caused this when he was taken…?”

WC: 393
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:16 pm
"It takes DNA from the person and a decent chunk of it. They also can't have been dead for long. The longer the soul is gone the harder it is to call back." The man would say answering the question. "If you die from the curse mark its as easy as me throwing you into a hot tub. Because thats what I'd be doing."

Usually, you have the power of other clans transplanted into you. For example my clan is Terumi capable of using Lava and Boil release. I also have Senju organs inside my body which allow me to utilize Wood release. The man would pause shortly wondering if he had answered the question as it was intended.

"If you picked up a kidney and stuck inside you its something you did. If you got knocked out and had a new scar over your liver its something someone else did. If its in your DNA done to your bones its something you were born as, but it wasn't a sky hole. That would be ridiculous."
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 pm
It was unfortunate to hear that the miraculous technique that this doctor could use was not going to help him should he find his master dead. It had been... several years. Contemplating just how much time had passed honestly made his head spin. It had been a long time. Hell, it had been far too long. He couldn’t waste any more time if he wanted to locate Koroshi. “Hmm. And this curse mark… how far does it push one beyond their normal limits? Is it comparable to the Eight-Inner Gates?” Nobu knew that his master was capable of utilizing the Gates to their fullest, their power making him a near unstoppable force. If this Curse Mark could compare to such a capability, even if not quite as powerful he would have to consider asking for one.

The process of taking another clans ability was nothing that he had ever experienced. He has never had any such surgery performed on him to his knowledge, and he sure as hell never did anything of the sort to himself. “My master Koroshi Uchiha was taken from me by a rift in the sky.” He would look at the ground, his head hanging low as he contemplated how best to explain it. When he lifted his gaze back up to the doctor his eyes were crimson red, a single tomoe showing. “I am no Uchiha. I am many things, but an Uchiha is not one of them. I couldn’t explain the hole in the sky that took my lord, nor can I explain this capability. I’ve never been capable of such before.” He didn’t really know why this ability developed, so his thoughts were that whatever anomaly took his master was the cause for him to gain his masters signature eyes.

wc: 297
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:06 pm
I'd say its fairly similar to the eight inner gates. There are comparisons that can be drawn. While the gates are physically exhausing the curse mark is mentally. This isn't to say each curse mark increases ones ninjutsu ability it could enhance physical strength as well depending on the nature the mark takes." The doctor had to think of if the inner gates were stronger, but nothing suggested they were. "I think the viability of the inner gates and a curse mark depend on the user. A curse mark utilizes my senjutsu to supplement your abilities with my own. Whie gates is a force of your own will. That is the main differenceI can ascertain."

The doctor would follow the boy's gaze to the floor. "Sorry, to hear about you sensei." The name Koroshi was familiar as was the ridiculous notion of a sky hole. It took a moment, but the doctor remembered Takeo's book on defeating Koroshi Uchiha. There was no mention of a sky hole, but there were many who spoke of a sky hole. Perhaps it was a case of mass hysteria.

"Well thats definitely a sharingan. An early developed one at that. There are still two more tomoe to follow, then theres more to follow after that." If the kid wanted to believe sky holes was the cause of being born an Uchiha and randomly swallowing people who was Akabayashi Terumi to argue with crazy.

Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:46 pm
So the Curse Mark was comparable to the Eight Inner Gates… that cemented it in the mind of the man. “Yeah, I think I would like one of those Curse Marks. Should help me on the path I find myself travelling.” Nobu had not even the slightest idea as to how this was going to work, nor did he desire to die. Of course, this doctor suggested that such a risk was entirely mitigated. He didn’t know that the doctor was being truthful, though he also didn’t know if the Curse Mark could actually kill him either. He would simply have to accept the doctor’s words and hope for the best.

Nobu would nod, accepting the kind words of Akabayashi regarding his sensei. “Wait, can Uchiha use wood style naturally?” The man would inquire. He wasn’t entirely familiar with this whole process, but he definitely recalled that his Lord Kazekage was capable of such a feat, and as far as he knew the man was a full-blooded Uchiha, not a Senju.

When the man discussed the Sharingan, Nobu would nod. “I know that this is not fully awakened. It does not have the connecting swirls that my master’s eyes had. I imagine that he had fully awakened his Sharingan, so I am guessing that is what I will develop over time?” He might not have known exactly what conditions were needed to evolve the eyes, but he spent a great deal of time studying under his lord, the undefeatable titan who had fully mastered the doujutsu. “Have you ever seen sudden mutation like this? I was just training and when I was done my eyes were like this.” He would explain, hoping that the doctor might be able to shed some light on just what was happening to him right now.

wc: 301
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:33 am
"Of course not. The doctor would say waving off the question as a jest. "Only the Senju clan or those with transplants from the clan can. There wasn't much else the Senju were known for outside of their signature element. Similar, to the Terumi in many respects.

"You speak of the mankeyou state, when an Uchiha knows great loss, their eyes awaken from the three tomoe state into a new form." The doctor would wait until the boy finished talking about the sudden change in his eyes. "The sharingan is quite literally a kekkei genkai defined by its sudden mutation. It is known as the eyes of emotion. The eyes achieving new heights based on the feelings of the wielder."

There were more stages to the sharingan beyond the mangekyou, two based on the doctor's learning. The eternal state and six ringed state. Both were confidential of course, it would take a large bribe to get the doctor to speak of them.

"The more you use the eyes the more they will grow. They develope when circumstances are adverse."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum