Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

Mending Bridges  Empty Mending Bridges

Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:04 pm
Zeo was starting to go stir crazy stuck there. He was not the type to easily be rattled but he lacked tools to keep himself busy, but he could only do one thing. Rest. It had only been a day he woke up and it seemed he was far more hurt than he felt. The fight with Enishi during the exam took more out of him and he made his wounds worse when he pushed himself and his chakra to the max.

Despite the encouragement and wise words from none short than the Hogokage Ayato himself, Zeo still was ordered to spend the approriate amount of time in the hospital, to recover from his wounds. It seemed he had fractured a few of his bones in the fight and suffered great strain on his chakra network-- partly due to his own 'awakening'. The sheer force of him awakening and pushing his innate abilities came forth like water bursting from a dam. It threw it into a state of shock and needed time to recover-- and observation.

And so Zeo was stuck there. Luckily, he had some access to read scrolls and other books-- anythying to help him learn up on new jutsu and ideas to help grow. Still, he was quickly growing bored of just reading. He was only allowed to go around the hospital local room, and that was limited to activities.

Today was one such day. He had to keep to the medical pajamas most of it but wore a warm fleese jacket to keep warm. He would walk around the social area, seeing people play shogi and look at the outside. For now, Zeo still was deep in his thoughts. He only now began to get a simple grasp of things.

He had a Kekkei Genkai. He had a doujutsu, one he had either ignored or oblvious to but it was now there. And that power was starting to show far more to him now than ever. He was aware of his inner self now-- his Persona. His ability to see the unseen was growing even when his doujutsu was not active. He would see things. Shadows-- ghosts of people. The bad thing being cooped up in a hospital was he was seeing the echoes of those that died there. They didn't bother him but it would send a chill up his back every so often.

"I'm seeing dead people..." he sighed to himself as he would shake his head to rid the visions from his eyes.

He found a place to watch as the rain began to fall outside, the dark sky clouded and the rain playing its music on the window sill. Zeo breathed deeply as he watched it fall, wondering about what he could do once he was out. He didn't know though he had a fellow visitor in the hospital as well.

WC: 480

Kuniko Hyuuga likes this post

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Mending Bridges  Empty Re: Mending Bridges

Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:10 pm
Enishi never liked hospitals.

Notwithstanding the fact that he worked there as a physician assistant, he never liked being inside of one. It felt confining - as if one was trapped in an eternal prison where others have died. The hospital only held bad memories for the young Jugo as most of his days being the prodigal assistant to Doctor Suguru Kurosawa - his adoptive father, were marred with all-nighters, complications, lengthy and gruesome surgeries, and not to mention the deaths of patients. Heh, he could remember the first time when a patient died in front of his eyes - an old man who had little to live for, passing away peacefully in a coma. It was experiences like those that changed the understudy from a naive yet troubled kid to someone too wise for his age. He soon came to the realization that human life...was inherently fragile. Everything eventually rots away and dies, but for humans, it took a mere second for a completely healthy life to cease from existing. Despite realizing how fragile the lives of others were, it didn't make working in the hospital or even being inside of it any easier. Enishi hated the fatalism of humans which made him resent his job as an understudy even more. Ironically, that was what fueled him want to work even harder to save the lives of patients. But now that Suguru passed away...the understudy felt inadequate to be in the hospital. Once again, he couldn't save the fragile life of a human. Once again, he couldn't save the things that he loved. What was an understudy, without its main actor?

Enishi couldn't answer that question that protruded through his mind like a harrowing void. That was a question the Jugo would have to find for himself, but for right now, there were more immediate issues he had to deal with - mending bridges you could say. He needed to make amends with Zeo to ensure that there were no hard feelings towards fellow teammates. The understudy normally wouldn't be caught up in such situations, but life was full of new experiences. He still had to stay in the hospital for a few more days; his chest wound was nearly healed and he could move his upper body pretty well by now, however, his lower body was still completely and utterly paralyzed from Gin's Paralysis Poison. It would still require a few days for him to recover from his wounds, not to mention the chakra exhaustion in his body. Therefore, crutches were necessary to walk normally.

"Damn Kumogakure..." Enishi muttered in utter disdain towards Gin. A dirty monkey of an Akimichi who used dishonorable methods and poisonous arrows to strike instead of actual prowess in chakra. How annoying. Nevertheless, the understudy rid himself of such thoughts when he entered the door to the social room, using his crutches to help him push the door. Hopefully, he could find some activities there that could "momentarily" make him forget about the exams. Trodding towards the entrance that was empty once the shogi matches were finished, the understudy would pause after seeing a certain strand of blue hair...

"...Z-Zeo?" He thought in borderline fear. He wanted to talk to the Kamigawa about the whole exams, but not this soon and DEFINITELY NOT NOW.  "Shit! Shit! Shit! O-okay Enishi, think about this. Just slowly walk away and leave, then think about what to say... But no! He probably has some sort of sensory, so I can't just walk away, that's awkward! Plus, we're practically the only ones here! Damn it, damn it!" His thoughts were in disarray but he managed to remain externally silent so that Zeo wouldn't notice his presence. He gripped his crutches in force as he took a silent breath...perhaps...it was time they mended the bridges now.

Inhale. Exhale. It was now or never. Directly from the entrance of the room, the understudy suddenly blurt out a word that the Kamigawa who was sightseeing the rain from the windows could hear.

"...Yo..."

WC: 768

Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:38 pm
Zeo watched the rain fall as he soon had some peace to himself. He was so lost in his own thoughts he didn't even realize the presence of others-- his chakra sensory abilities a touch off now than before. He was exhausted and worn out far easier since he lost so much chakra but he was doing better than he was before. He was lost in his own mind till he heard the voice behind him.

His eyes widened as his awareness and senses return. He recognized the voice-- Enishi! The genin he fought in the Chunin exams! Why the hell was he there? His brow furrowed defensively as his ire rose a small bit. Did he come here to pity him or mock him for losing to him? It was unlike Zeo to hold a grudge, but he felt he failed because he LOST to him! Annoyed, he started to turn. "Great, are you here... to... glooooooat...."

His ire soon died in his throat as he turned and saw him.

Enishi was a wreck! He too was in the same hospital robes and was in crutches! Bandages covered his forehead and arms from his injuries-- and probably more unseen. Zeo looked at him, and felt like a complete ass. He probably looked like one-- his jaw open to see Enishi in such a state no different than Zeo was. Hie couldn't say any other word and was dumbfounded--- he lost as well it seemed.

"What the hell happened to you? I thought... you would win this whole thing?" Zeo asked. He had missed the entire end of the chunin exams being unconscious after all.

Either way, his bitterness faded then to see that he was in the same boat with him. IT was clear he didn't come to rub his victory in his face. He felt bad to even consider that. He couldn't even begin to imagine how Enishi felt then.

WC: 323

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:13 pm
Despite the sheer nervousness writhing from within the young Jugo scion, he still managed to keep his usual sheepish smile plastered on his face. Enishi was a person that "faked it till he made it" in social situations, and this would be no exception. He predicted that the Kamigawa would get pretty enraged at his appearance - who wouldn't? The understudy beat the prodigy in a duel in the Chuunin Exams - no less the first round. Beating someone that early in the third round would surely leave hard feelings on the loser's end. Therefore, when Zeo immediately snapped back in irritation, assuming that Enishi was here to gloat and or pity the Kamigawa...the understudy completely understood him. "...I deserve it..." He simply thought, his standard carefree expression changing into a more pensive visage. If their fight was in the final round rather than in the first round, then none of this would have happened. As Zeo spoke in rage, the understudy's teeth ground in vexation - not at the Kamigawa who assumed his reasoning for being in the hospital, but towards himself. He couldn't carry the hopes of all of his fallen peers when his village needed him the most. Enishi Kurosawa couldn't forgive himself for being so utterly weak. 

Suddenly, Zeo turned towards the injured Enishi and as he did so...his mouth flew open agape. His eyes and expression indicated that he was extremely shocked seeing the understudy's mangled body. Quickly, he changed his tune, asking the Jugo about the aftermath of the exams. After all, the Kamigawa was unconscious for a few days, so he wouldn't be able to see the rest of the tournament. "...Whatever happened to being pissed off?" Enishi mentally noted, mostly confused but somewhat amused at the sudden change of Zeo's attitude. Nevertheless, his pensive expression morphed to solemn once the Kamigawa asked the question...this was one of the few times that the Jugo scion was outwardly serious. Memories of seeing his fellow Hoshi peers lose against the stronger shinobi of foreign villages, as well as memories of Gin defeating him in a mere second were still fresh in Enishi's mind. Thus, he couldn't be carefree anymore and the aura surrounding him reflected his solemn temperament.

"After our battle, the other matches continued as per usual. Unfortunately, our other peers - Kouma Yamaguchi and Tsunayoshi Hatake met their end in the first round, losing to Souji Hyuuga from Sunagakure and Gin Akimichi from Kumogakure. They fought their hardest, but it was quite apparent that they were outmatched..." Enishi spoke with brevity, trying to mask the bitterness in his voice. He knew Tsunayoshi and while he didn't know Kouma very well, he saw from the way they fought, they tried their best - which was exactly it was so irritating that they lost! "Tsunayoshi put up a fight that was worth the price and admission. He managed to mutilate Gin's arm before falling unconscious. Kouma however, despite his best efforts, was simply overpowered by Souji Hyuuga... If I were to be as impartial as possible, Souji is probably the strongest Genin in the world." The Medical Genius analyzed without batting an eye at his extremely bold statement. "The battle only lasted a few moments, and within those few moments, Souji managed to shatter both Kouma's spine and back while also shattering his custom-made puppets. Even though the way he fights is excessively brutal, it would be foolish to downplay his strength. After all, he shares the same prestigious clan as our Hogokage." The understudy would let his statements sink in, allowing Zeo to truly understand the tiers of power in Genin. 

"But, at least another Genin from Hoshigakure advanced to the finals. His name - Yuuma Fujiwara. He defeated Gonk Hoshigaki from Kirigakure and truly showed his power." A smirk would finally come out from the understudy after minutes of explaining depressing information but his expression soon returned to neutrality. "The finals were...unexpected. Souji Hyuuga decided to drop out of the exams at the last moment. The reasons are unknown but judging how he treated Kouma in the last round, it wouldn't be far off to assume that he saw everyone else in the exams as below him. Yuuma also didn't show up to the final round for reasons unknown. All who was left was Gin and I..." The understudy paused for a moment, nearly wanting to break something at the mention of Gin. "Gin is a coward," He said bitterly. "He hid in the arena before I entered and shot an arrow barbed with enough poison to kill a dozen grown men towards me. Before the fight started, it ended. Of course, I was unable to react to his..."strategy" and I ended up surrendering while an arrow was an inch off from my heart, deep in my chest." The understudy said, venom oozing from his words. But, it didn't last for long. 

"...I have to respect Gin. He played to his strengths and never once showed mercy." His expression was dejected as if reflecting on a terrible nightmare. "I failed everyone. I failed you by making your loss worthless; if I had defeated Gin, I would have brought glory to Hoshigakure and your loss wouldn't have been in vain. Even if I got second place in the International Chuunin Exams...what kind of glory is that?!" He spat in pure frustration, yet once again, it was frustration towards himself. "The people of the village wanted me to win so I could prove that Hoshigakure didn't arbor weaklings, but by losing towards Gin, I showed the direct opposite! I showed that the Village Blessed by the Stars is a mockery of a village that had only weak shinobi...I failed everyone, and I failed especially you. By losing at the brightest stage, I brought only shame to Hoshigakure..." Enishi's rant stopped. The room was silent, to the point that only the rain could be heard, relentlessly pounding against the glass windows. 

Suddenly, Enishi bowed.

"I'm sorry Zeo, you lost against a weakling."

WC: 1000
TWC: 1768

Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:42 pm
Zeo was speechless, partly as he felt like a total ass for harboring anger to him-- and only to see how badly he had been beaten. Only now did he notice the patch over his chest where the poison arrow had struck him. He was silent as Enishi recapped all that happened during the exam. It seemed very chaotic, but when it call came down to it, it was one person who was foreign to the exam came and won. It seemed they both felt low.

The rain was the loudest ever now as they both were quiet and soon Enishi apologized, bowing low. Apologized for being weak and for beating him, only to lose. Wow... that is a lot to process... he thought sarcastically.

Zeo's anger was indeed shot down and easily passed. It was the odd quirk to him. He didn't really hold on to his emotions easily, or showed them often. It all just flowed out without hesitation. He was blank and silent for a moment, till he finally drew in a deep breath to try and work up the will to speak.

"Enishi, you lasted longer than any of us and made it to the finals... I wouldn't call that a failure," he said. "I'll admit, I felt the same way cause in the end I lost to you in round 1. I really thought I could pull my weight to the end to show my worth but even I didn't have any illusions of claiming victory completely. Well... what I mean is," Zeo took another breath, to calm the maelstrom of thoughts and feelings in his head.

"You are a badass medical ninja with a Kekkei Genkai that gave you mastery of nature energy that some people work their entire livetimes to try and earn what have," He explained, "I believed I could overcome that difference by skill and strategy alone. That may of been naive of me in the end, and I shouldn't have been so bitter to lose to you. I'm sorry I got mad at you..."

He worked up the urge to smile kindly to Enishi. "Even the Hogokage came to congratulate me. He really did feel I did well, so in the end, we did a great job. So thanks, for a great duel. If anything, I think we did more than well to prove what we were capable of. We weren't weak at all, so no point seeing that. I was down because I thought they expected victory, but in the end, their idea of victory, was for us to show them our best. And we did just that." he said.

While his words rang true and Zeo realized how much his frustration was more about himself than Enishi, it easily flowed away. In the end, he didn't walk away with anything. The fight, intense and while a shining example of his skill made him a shoe in for Chunin rank. But more than that, he finally became aware of his own power.... his own Kekkei Genkai, which he probably was sure that Enishi would of figured out after their 'death battle'.

"I totally had you with water prison..." he half-joked trying to save some of his pride in his efforts in that battle.

WC: 545

Kuniko Hyuuga and Ayato Hyuuga like this post

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:53 pm
According to the Jugo scion, Zeo should be mad at him - no - disgusted at the very sight of the Jugo. An apology, despite it being necessary to mend the bridges between the two, the silver-haired teen expected the Kamigawa clan member to react extremely badly towards the apology. Who wouldn't? Losing against your own teammate in the first round of the Chuunin Exams would leave a lot of bad feelings, and seeing that the teammate you felt ire towards apologize towards you...in the hospital? Not many people would have enough self-control to not punch Enishi in the face, and even fewer would be able to keep a straight face. Preparing for a harsh strike to the face, the understudy braced himself while still in his bowing position; if Zeo's sheer amount of chakra prowess in the exams was enough to go by...then his physical strength could very well be monstrous. Once again, there was silence...as only the rain could be heard, striking and beating against the sturdy bastion that was the windows. The understudy awaited the pain...but it never arrived. The only thing that could be heard was a deep breath from the Kamigawa. At that moment, a single thought dawned on the bowing teen...

Zeo was not normal.

"..." If any word were to describe the understudy's current state, it would be...dumbfounded. No, not even "dumbfounded" would be enough to describe the sheer amount of confusion writhing in the boy's mind. If it wasn't a punch to the face, Enishi thought Zeo was going to rant in utter rage, but no, the Kamigawa was...raising the understudy's spirit? Quickly rising from his bowing position, Enishi's mouth would fly agape as he hearkened intently to the Kamigawa words. Even though Jugo scion heard the Kamigawa's words...he didn't understand it - no, he couldn't understand it. "...Badass Medical Ninja...not a failure...not a weakling? What the hell is this?" He thought in sheer confoundment. Compliments were something foreign to the scarred boy. From birth to now, Enishi being uplifted...didn't feel normal. Days from being insulted and beaten in the orphanage by others in the outskirts of Haven Country left the understudy feeling that he was worthless and that he was supposed to be treated like a monster by others. After all, he bore a curse that could turn him into a bloodthirsty killer at a moment's notice. His parents were notorious bandits so that didn't help either. Being surrounded by people who hated him for existing for all of his life turned Enishi into a self-loathing monster who so truly - wholeheartedly hated himself. 

But did it have to be that way?

"Is it right...for me to be proud of myself? I made it this far. I beat Zeo. I got second place in an international Chuunin Exams for god's sake! Is it okay... if I finally feel like I accomplished something? In the grand scheme of things, this might not mean much, but it's something!" Enishi thought with desperation, gritting his fist as Zeo spoke words of praise. But then, he realized it. Suddenly, light emerged from the tunnel of darkness that was Enishi's mind. It was bright. It was radiant.  He wouldn't turn back from the light, never again."No matter how many times I get kicked down, I won't lose my pride." An emotion so foreign to the understudy burst through his soul like a dam, vanquishing any doubts he had about the Chuunin Exams. For the first time, he felt confident. He grabbed on to this feeling with all of his might. He still hated himself, but he despised being weak more than being depressed.  The answer to all of his self-loathing was to gain confidence. It was such an obvious solution, but the understudy wallowed in his despair for all of this time instead of trying to become stronger. Once Zeo finished speaking, Enishi couldn't help but laugh. But it wasn't some sort of chuckle, but it was stronger. Starting off as a light giggle, it would erupt into a barrage of laughter to the point that Enishi's crutches started shaking. Tears fell from his face as the silver-haired boy attempted to wipe them but to no avail. To Zeo, it might of seemed like he went insane! But, it all happened for a reason. Managing to gather himself while clutching his stomach, Enishi managed to continue,

"Man, I'm such an idiot!" He said before slapping his face as hard as he could, making it seem even more psychotic for Zeo to see! But, it was rather a wake-up call to the understudy, slapping some sense into himself. With seemingly fiery steam coming out of his right cheek that he slapped on, the scion continued unperturbed. "...Thank you Zeo... I lost sight of what was really important, sorry you had to see me being...so pathetic. Even if we didn't ultimately win everything, we showed the world how strong Hoshigakure is. We're a village based on shinobi being a bastion of defense to protect our village irregardless of what strain it puts on us. If we can't sustain the weight of the village, then we aren't fit as shinobi. I think the Chuunin Exams helped calm the villagers a fair bit and since the Hogokage also sang your praises, we did a great job. We did our best and we got second place." The understudy said, still somewhat laughing. 

"A badass Medical Ninja though? With a Kekkei Genkai that gives me mastery over nature energy?" Enishi said with a wry smirk, poking fun at Zeo's bold assertion. "I'm no badass, just a kid who spent too much time in the hospital. Perhaps if I can do something as cool as reviving the dead, maybe I could be considered a badass but I have a long way to go." Enishi said sheepishly, a hint of sadness coming from his last few words. After all, Suguru Kurosawa - his adoptive father died yesterday so if there was a possibility to revive him, then he would try day and night to retrieve his soul from the afterlife. Until then, he wouldn't call himself a badass. Nevertheless, he'd quickly continue to prevent any more unnecessary silence, "Though, how did you come to the conclusion that I have a Kekkei Genkai that's based on nature energy?" The understudy's expression would narrow. The only person that knew about Enishi's bloodline was himself - and even then, it was only a hypothesis that he thought of since Suguru passed away, so there was no way Zeo should know...unless those eyes of his revealed that he possessed a bloodline? If so, that made things a lot more complicated...

"I don't think manipulating nature energy could be considered a Kekkei Genkai... If so, that's a very narrow bloodline compared to that of the Hyuuga or Uchiha clans for example. A bloodline indicates that the user has control over the ability they possess..." Enishi explained in his usual studious tone, "I don't have control. Heh, it's more like a curse than anything else. My body is like a battery for nature energy to be absorbed. Absorb too much and you turn into a shadow of your former self - a monster hellbent on killing everything in sight. Only the gods know how long that berserk-like state lasts, and before you know it, everyone is lying in pieces of guts and limbs. I don't think a disgusting curse like that could ever be considered a Kekkei Genkai." Enishi spoke venomously, his chakra growing sharper with anger. Quickly, it would reside, but the spike in chakra intensity could be noticed. "Though what's weird is that I haven't lost control in the past few weeks... Hm, weird." He noted, looking at his right hand before clenching it.

"I'm curious though, how did you arrive to that hypothesis? Does your bloodline allow you to see the Kekkei Genkai of others? Or d-don't say you've been, s-stalking me?!" Enishi's last sentence was obviously a joke, making a fake scared voice, but he wanted to hear more about Zeo's bloodline, especially that Persona of his.

WC: 1343
TWC: 3111

Kuniko Hyuuga and Ayato Hyuuga like this post

Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:54 am
Zeo felt that Enishi was at least getting what he was trying to say. While Zeo regretted he lost, he had enough sense then to know they all fought for the same cause regardless of the outcome. If Ayato didn't visit him in the hospital to tell him himself, even Zeo wouldn't have believed it. Hoshigakure was founded upon hope. How could he ever give up on either now? Either way, the exams were over and all of them had to strive forward. They were far stronger now than they were before and likely even earn the rank of Chunin when all would be said and done.

However, what surprised Zeo in his moment of sincerity-- Enishi suddenly burst into laughter. The same 'dumbfounded, smacked-upside-with-a-fish' look crossed Zeo to see the understudy laugh after his heartfelt words. He wasn't offended, but it was not the response he was hoping for. Maybe it was the water prison comment? Was he laughing at him or just lost control as the realization of his words snapped that response. Zeo couldn't remember the last time he laughed... and he knew sometimes it just comes out. No control, no prompting. Sometimes you NEEDED to laugh, as much as any other medical and physical need.

It was then that he asked how he knew that Enishi had a Kekei Genkai? Zeo blinked at that. "Um, well don't be too mad but I researched the opponents who I would of likely fought in the exams for preparation. I studied quite a few and at the very least, learned some traits of unique Kekkei Genkai. At least, before I realized i..." he stopped there, realizing now he had one himself. It was not an easy thing to just come out and say... "Anyway, your profile in the village was available. It isn't much but it states about a clan that had the natural ability to acquire sage-powers. I also did research on it separate from yours. Normally, a person needs to meditate and be passive to gather natural chakra from the environment. But you, if I read it correctly, can absorb that energy freely regardless of your physical state. Which pretty much makes your chakra capacity well... limitless." he said, hiding a small bit of envy to know his friend had such a powerful ability.

He didn't know everything, but when he was in the library, he would study up on the famed clans and their abilities to learn about them. Also to find weaknesses in the event he had to fight someone with one. During the second part of the exam-- the moment he saw the Sharingan on the enemy/proctor, he knew to deploy Hidden Mist Jutsu immediately. Because it was renowned that the eye could see chakra, he had to use the mist to obscure them, since it was a dense chakra sensory jutsu that prevented him from seeing their actions and allow any chance to counter-attack.

He realized then, he may of overstep his 'research' prior to the exam. Enishi's history was private but when it came to Zeo, he knew studying enemies was a foundation of any ninja operation. To win in a battle, you needed as much information on your opponent as possible. While he didn't spy on him, it still might have been seen as a violation. Zeo looked a bit sad as he bowed his head. "If I overstepped... I apologize," Zeo sincerely stated.

The mention of Zeo's own Kekkei Genkai-- however, didn't brush Zeo well as he turned ahead at that. He didn't even know what his own WAS let alone what it did. At the time of his 'awakening', he heard a voice, and after that went right on instinct. Whatever happened, he only became aware of it and used it at the time. His vision-- what he saw, it was like the whole world transformed before his eyes, seeing things he never thought possible. What stood out the most was Enishi's 'chakra' , if Zeo could even describe it like that. The only thing he could describe was at that moment, he didn't feel alone. Someone or something was with him at that time, and gave him strength.

Zeo didn't answer.. for the simple reason, he didn't know where to begin. His research was useless there, because he had nothing about his own power and understood it. Just like the events that he lost his parents in, his own ancestry or clue to explain this new power was shrouded in mystery.

WC: 753

Ayato Hyuuga likes this post

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:34 pm
"Being able to passively absorb natural energy, a clan that possesses natural sage powers, and limitless chakra capacity..." Enishi, bombarded with large amounts of pivotal information decided to speculate for a moment, lost in deep thought as the young Kamigawa continued to speak about the knowledge he got from studying the Jugo's file. It was as if a lightbulb sparkled brightly in Enishi's mind, as everything he discovered seemingly began to connect itself. When the silver-haired teen talked to one of Hoshigakure's most esteemed doctors: Akabayashi Terumi, the man spoke about a clan that had the ability to harness the seemingly infinite energy of nature surrounding them. From gathering said energy passively, they were able to perform feats that no run-of-the-mill shinobi could ever do, such as shaping their bodies to elongate their limbs or creating razor-sharp weapons out of their limbs with a mere thought. Preceding Valen Akari was Kyousuke Snow, one of Hoshigakure's original Hogokages. Kyousuke seemed to possessed similar powers in how his body could mold itself into a variety of different weapons at will. "Edward Scissor Hands" was a technique that the late Hogokage used frequently in which he would mold his body into razor-sharp blades - at least that was what Enishi assumed judging by the name. The jutsu nearly cost Akabayashi his eye which revealed the origin of his scar. Anyway, the information that Zeo found on the Jugo scion's file directly corroborated the information Akabayashi described to Enishi, which meant that...

"This cannot be ignored. If I truly come from a clan that possesses a natural affinity towards nature energy, then I have to find them. I have to see if they're more people like me that truly exist!" The understudy mentally declared, his hand gritting in utter resolve as his emerald eyes flared like flames. He thought that he was the only one that suffered this "curse" in the Ninja World, but if there were a group - no scratch that - a clan that could absorb natural energy, juts like Enishi...maybe then there could be a light at the end of the tunnel. Perhaps...the understudy didn't have to be a monster if he could learn how to control his bloodline. "I didn't ask for this power." He simply thought. "But...regardless if I wanted it or not, it's my responsibility and mine only to learn how to control it. If this power makes me become a cold-blooded killer, then I'll fight. I'll fight against that urge - that power until the very end. I'm never going to succumb to madness ever again..." The understudy looked up, done with his rumination as his eyes continued to flare in resolution. It was at that moment that Zeo began to apologize for overstepping by reading Enishi's file, to which the understudy would quickly correct him modestly,

"N-no! You didn't overstep. I'm just...getting used to people acknowledging my existence..." The Jugo quickly replied, still having hints of self-deprecation in his words; years of being treated as subhuman does that to someone. Nevertheless, Enishi wouldn't trail off just yet, continuing his words in his usual intuitive tone, "Regardless, you didn't "overstep" or anything like that. I would be...kind of concerned if you didn't try to research your competitors prior to fighting them in the Exams. I know I did." The understudy would take this time to raise his slender index finger wrapped in bandages to further accentuate his point, "For example, the prodigal Souji Hyuuga is not only related to our Hogokage via bloodline but is also the adoptive son of Kazekage. Gonk Hoshigaki - one of Kiri's representatives comes from a clan that carries shark-like characteristics." Using these examples, Enishi would lower his finger before speaking again in his inquisitive tone. "These can be vital points which can sway a battle in one's favor. A Hyuuga who's the son of one of the strongest people in the world is prone to arrogance and ignoring the minor details in battle. Someone who has shark-like characteristics can be exploited by using blood to lure them into traps. Knowing who your opponents are before fighting is tantamount to being a shinobi. Not doing that is how idiots screw up." Enishi would state his opinion towards the matter, his last sentence being sardonically humorous.

Quickly, his cynical tone would switch to his usual serene tone, wanting to keep things back on track. "But I digress! I kind of trailed off there. Anyway, no harm no foul so there's no need to apologize. You're just doing what any amazing shinobi would, and I also learned a few things about this...power I have. I'd be more than happy to rid myself of it, but that'd be disrespectful to all of the people who covet the strength of sages. I'll harness this absolute power...and use it to change the course of the world." This wasn't a goal, it was a promise. An ominous tone would escape from Enishi's mouth. Power was the sole constant in the Ninja World, so he would use every advantage he had to destroy the structure of the world...and rebuild it. It was a distant thought, yet it was so clear to him at the same time.

"But." Enishi would say after a few seconds passed following his bold declaration. "I didn't get any information from you. Everything was vague, so I assumed you didn't hail from any clan nor possessed any bloodline. But the surname Kamigawa...sounds too bold to be written off as "just another clan without a Kekkei Genkai." Hell, the kanji translates to "God's River." He stated calmly, simply explaining the information he got from Zeo's files - which weren't a lot. "Those eyes of yours...aren't normal. I don't mean this in a bad way, in fact, it's pretty damn cool - THAT'S what I would consider being badass. That thing you conjured...I don't understand it as well. When I sensed it, I felt terror - unspeakable amounts of dread. It was as if something divine entered the world and was going to destroy me. Those aren't the abilities of any normal person." The Jugo concluded with a nervous smirk, memories of the thing denoted as a "Persona" blasting a torrent of rippling water towards him. "Zeo...don't take this the wrong way..."

"Are you a god?"

WC: 1043
TWC: 4154
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:23 am
Zeo was relieved his knack for research and study didn't put him at odds with Enishi. He didn't mean to pry into his personal life but it was easily accessible. After that, it was just simple research about that clan. It was nothing extraordinary. Next to the Uchiha or Hyuuga clans, Enishi's clan was just as infamous for its abilities, yet clearly misunderstood. He even knew about the shark one-- due to the fact that he himself fought alongside one of the mist shinobi in the second round of the exams. That turned out pretty well in fact.

It even seemed that Enishi himself didn't grasp how valuable his 'trait' was either till Zeo explained it. Still, it was why Zeo lost. Enishi had an inexhaustible well of power to draw on, while Zeo's was finite.

But then Enishi hit the nail on the head asking about Zeo's abilities, or rather his past. For a moment, Zeo's eyes widened, but then sullen as he was at a loss for that information. His words were full of amazement, awe and praise. For Zeo, however, it was a cause of concern. He was surprised and in awe himself that he had one, but it was a surprise to him. He thought he was no different from any other shinobi.

The question Enishi asked him was observed to Zeo. :Are you a god?

Last name's meaning aside, Zeo didn't answer as he cast his gaze out into t he rainy window beside him with his hands in his pockets. "Honestly... I don't know WHAT I am anymore..." he said as he walked to the window, a feeling of anxiety and loss clear on his face and mannerism.

Zeo didn't know what happened to him, or what his abilities were. It was all a blank. "The truth is, I don't have a clue what these abilities are, or these eyes. The answer is simple, Enishi. I never knew," Zeo explained sadly as he looked out the window. "Before I saw those... things, I thought it was just hallucinations. Side effects from my genjutsu training but... all this time I was seeing something else."

It seemed his powers had been trying to break out all this time, and only truly manifested fully during the chunin exams. And now, that he was aware and awakened to his eyes-- the Uchugan-- his powers were now catching up to him and showing in every day life for him.

"I see... dead people," Zeo commented, not knowing how else to describe it. "Shadows of the dead. I see a person's t rue self when I look at them... I see so much now and... I have no clue what it all means or how. I never knew... The only people were my parents, and ... they're dead. They died when bandits attacked my village two years ago. It was when the hoshigakure shinobi found me and gave me asylum. If they knew, they were the only ones."

Zeo turned to Enishi, clearly seeing a bit of concern on his face as he soon took out something. He always kept it with him. The last thing his mother gave him-- a metallic scroll that was sealed up tight. "The night we were attacked, my mother gave this to me. She told me to keep it safe and told me to run. Since then, I cannot get it opened. I tried everything. I even showed it to a sealing expert here in the village and nothing." Zeo explained as he showed Enishi the scroll tube.

WC: 593

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:42 pm
Enishi asked a question towards the Kamigawa scion - except it wasn't an ordinary question. It was absolutely absurd. "...A god? Maaaaybe I shouldn't have said that - he probably thinks I'm some sort of weird fanatic..." The understudy mentally derided himself with a deadpan expression as he spoke the seemingly absurd question towards Zeo; despite his mental quarrel, however, he still maintained frame regardless. The predicament of Zeo Kamigawa was an enigma, so any inquiry needed to be treated equally seriously. For all Enishi knew, Zeo could be a god...or a demon in that very respect. That was a substantial conclusion to arrive at considering that those who could call upon spirits or demigods were usually denoted as "Gods among men." Any conclusion had to be accepted in order for one to arrive at the truth, no matter how hypothetical or even downright ridiculous it may sound. Therefore, the silver-haired Genin had to sell that he was being serious with a stoic expression - hence "maintaining frame." Zeo probably thought that Enishi was being extremely ridiculous with his weird question, but quite frankly, the understudy was very intrigued in the Kamigawa's origin so a little embarrassment was fine. Preparing for Zeo's reaction, the Jugo was ready for any sort of response Zeo would perform.

Or so he thought.

The understudy would raise an eyebrow as Zeo...didn't answer at all. The Kamigawa simply stood silent as if he was frozen in some temporal state of placidity before casting his body and gaze towards the windows that the showering rain beat against like a roaring drum. Zeo didn't have an answer - or accurately, he didn't want to answer. "...Did I strike a nerve?" It was the only realistic conclusion to arrive at. Zeo's answer was one that seemed to be rather intimate for him, so that would be why he was so hesitant on revealing it. Enishi wasn't the most well versed in social situations, especially those with touchy subjects - but he wasn't insensitive enough to recognize when things were getting rather emotional. He'd stay silent, attentive for now. There was no need to rudely pry for additional details.

Zeo spoke, addressing all of his inner emotions in his speech. His capacity to call on spirits and gods to aid him in battle, those starry eyes of his, and his ungodly control of chakra, were all things that he didn't know existed. He all thought that his abilities were illusions - mere mirages. With those eyes, the Kamigawa scion could see life and death alike...even shadows of the dead as well. "What a horrifying power," The understudy absentmindedly sweatdropped. Sure, going berserk was a hell to live through...but seeing corpses, shadows, and death all around you...just what kind of suffering did Zeo endure for all of his life? Even with the big revelation, the Kamigawa was not yet finished. Just like the understudy, the azure-haired shinobi had no parents...but instead of simply being abandoned upon birth, Zeo had to watch as bandits attacked his village, killing his parents in the process. Just before dying, his mother told him to run and to keep a secret scroll, and that was all Zeo told the Jugo. The Kamigawa would proceed to show the scroll tube to Enishi, telling the understudy that it was practically impossible to unseal, as no Fuuinjutsu expert in Hoshigakure was able to unseal the enigmatic scroll.

"..." Enishi was silent. There was so much information that the Kamigawa revealed. The understudy had no idea that Zeo - his trusted friend - bore so much of a burden. Come to think about it, he never asked about his own friend's past, so Zeo was left to suffer all alone for all of this time. Just what kind of friend was he if he didn't know how much Zeo wallowed in guilt and pain? The understudy was irritated and utterly sorrowful at himself for not being able to help Zeo when he was condemned to be haunted by the death of his own village...and forced to see death for many years. Who knows, he might of seen shadows of his own parents. This was inexcusable on his part. He didn't know what it was like to see shadows of the dead nor see a village utterly destroyed. However...

He still wanted to help.

"...I won't claim to know what's it's like to see mirages of dead people. I also don't know what it's like to have parents...and having to deal with knowing that they died because of something that you couldn't control. To be honest, we've lived completely different lives. It'd be ridiculous to even say that we can completely understand everything we've endured." He paused, thinking about what he was going to say next. His expression was unreadable, but his mind was resolved in what he truly desired to do. "But...I know what's it's like to want to search for truth! That's why I want to help you in searching for the truth of the Kamigawa Clan." His words were like fire, rising in resolution as he decided how he was going to help his friend. Placing a hand on his chest, he continued,

"As I said, I don't have any parents. I was left to die in a blizzard deep in the outskirts of Hoshigakure the day I was born. My life was saved by a woman who owned an orphanage...I owe my life to her. I came to know that my parents were notorious bandits...vile human beings who slaughtered countless innocents for money. I hated my lineage and I hate the power that I have - I don't ever want to be associated with demons like them." Enishi said bitterly before continuing without a single hint of pausing. "My orphanage was burned down, killing everyone in it besides myself. I never got to experience the love of a mother and father, but I do somewhat understand how important parents are to people. I need to find and understand the truth of people who can harness Nature Energy, just as you want to find what's truly in your scroll so you can understand more about your clan. Our goals align." The understudy paused, analyzing the situation with dangerous accuracy.

"I'm sorry Zeo. I should have inquired more about your past so we could understand each other better. I'm also extremely sorry about your fate...no one deserves to have people they care about die in front of them. This world...is cruel. That's why no one should have to face this alone."

His hand was outstretched. 

"Let's do this together, finding out the truth behind the Kamigawa Clan."

WC: 1200
TWC: 5354

[MID-THREAD CLAIMS]
2361 WC Towards and to finish off the training of Zenmetsu [3750/3750.] Max Stats Discount applied and previous training is here.
[2993/3750] WC Towards the Mastery of Zenmetsu for Increased Power. Max Stats Discount applied.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum