Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Canopic Dispersion: Touch of Decay Empty Canopic Dispersion: Touch of Decay

Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:09 am
Name: Canopic Dispersion: Touch of Decay
Element: N/A
Specialty: Medical
Particular Jutsu Type: Offensive
Backstory:

Canopic clan members developed the technique as a way to more effectively weaponize the disease they carry. The Gift is a potent and deadly virus but spreading it in the heat of combat can be tricky. To aid this clan members found a way to use chakra to rapidly secrete large doses of the virus through their sweat glands.

This allows for versatility in both stealthy and hands-on engagements. Due to the rapidly infective nature of this technique, the virus will end up burning itself out of a victim eventually if they manage to last that long.

Appearance: A murky purple sweat-like substance begins to form on the user's desired body part, forming a slick coating.

Handseals: Horse, Dog, Rat, Boar, Dog, Snake
Duration: Up to 3 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
Range: Self
Power: 30
Speed: 30
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does:

The user begins to secrete (at jutsu speed) a concentrated mixture of their own sweat and The Gift's deadly virus. The combination is highly contagious and can quickly leave a victim dangerously infected. The user decides where on their body the secretion will form. They may select up to 2 points on their body that can each coat a coin sized area of exposed skin.

Should the secretion make contact with another living being other than another canopic clan member the infection will immediately spread to the touched area. (Example: the user grabs an opponent's left arm. The opponent's left arm would immediately become infected) This will cause great amounts of pain as the muscles and tissue begin to rot. 

Should the infected area be a limb or extremity the infection can be stopped either by removing the infected area entirely, or through a medical technique capable of removing poison with higher power than this one. If the infection is located in the torso or head then only the medical technique of greater power can be used.

If the infection is not removed then the victim will take damage (jutsu power) every time they post as the virus spreads throughout their body, causing damage to internal organs. 

As it is a rapid moving variation of the virus, after 3 posts the infection will burn itself out and the pain will subside.

Character Specific: No
Wordcount to learn: 1500
Action Cost: 30 per turn of use
Mastery: No 
Bonus Requirements: Virulent Vitality | Canopic | Pureblood
Canon, Custom, Bloodline, or Village exclusive: Bloodline

Last edited by Typhon Sepsus on Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Canopic Dispersion: Touch of Decay Empty Re: Canopic Dispersion: Touch of Decay

Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:55 pm
Heyo Typhon! I'll be trialing your technique today! Now I've gone ahead and consulted with some of the other staff, and we're uncomfortable with a technique like this without additional requirements.

I ask that you either put Clan Pureblood or Medical Main Specialty as an additional requirement before I approve it.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, feel free to reach me on discord!
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
Clan Specialty : N/A

Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:12 am
Looks good to me! Trial Approved!
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:01 am
Heyo there, this is a pretty interesting technique, but I'm afraid we'll need to work on exactly what it does because as is, this is a technique that completely bypasses the HP system, and I'm afraid that's not going to fly. 

Now, the simplest fix would be to have it deal damage equal to jutsu power for 3 posts, and tbh I'm only okay with it because this technique is both touch based and pureblood. 

Reply here once you've made the requested edit and I'll take another look
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:43 pm
Alright. I totally agree the tech shouldn't just be a 1 hit kill. I edited it to be a damage over time effect. Let me know if there's anything else that needs to be edited.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:02 pm
Thank you ^_^

Approved

Typhon Sepsus likes this post