Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO)

Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:57 pm
Arashi nodded in understanding. "I believe the Hogokage believes that the youth of the village should learn to harness their existing power. I can agree to that; if a shinobi decides they need that extra boost, that's understandable, but for a child they are still growing both physically and spiritually. It would be a shame if a new hidden power was lost because a young genin decided they wanted the easy way out. And in that, I think you can see the merits; new and diverse abilities will give you more to research." he stated, eating another takoyaki.

The jounin frowned. "No... no, I have seen too much violence in the name of changing a village. That is a line I will never cross, and a line I hope we as a village never cross." he said, shaking his head. "The reason why I carry a Kumo headband instead of wearing it is because of violence." he stated grimly. Stein more than likely knew what he was talking about, considering he admitted he never heard of Akihana but was aware of Kumo refugees. Kumo at no time was a destroyed village; changed, but never destroyed. Even he could admit that. So to hear of Kumo refugees could only be from the attack by Youka Tau.

"I guess I still see my mother as larger than life. She was big in Kumo, and obviously an essential part of this village, but the kunoichi remained low key. Most likely to protect this village's young existence." he admitted, taking another ball of the octopus dough and eating it. "I feel I should hold anger towards you for the deaths of Kumo survivors... but sometimes I can't even remember the faces of those who were a part of my childhood. Moonstalker is not even a name familiar to me; probably wasn't a big enough clan. But anger over the unknown dead is even less productive than anger over friends and family. And trust me when I say I held anger for the loss of friends and family. Anger that almost consumed me." he said grimly, using his toothpick to skewer another ball... but he only moved it a little in its tray before putting it down.

He gave a chuckle at the different cuisine. This western cuisine was something he was raised with, especially with the Royal family. "The food of Hoshi is an unlikely mix of this western influence and the native cuisine of the Land of Lightning. In a way, it's a symbolic gauge to see how the two halves of Hoshi are integrating together. When I was living in the Palace, it was all western food. I didn't get a taste of Kumo if Akihana didn't make it, or until I started my journey in the world. But to my surprise, as the shinobi part of the village grew, the initial residents started getting more comfortable and shared their food with the populace. Cafes like this one are mixed locations; a way for the two sides to intermingle. It's... nice." he said, looking around at the differently dressed civilians vs shinobi.

"Like I said, I can't fault you for your passion and research, I just can't accept a man with no morals. Once you lose compassion and empathy towards others, you lose your own humanity." he said, finally eating the second to last ball. He took a drink of sake to wash it down, and held the cup in his fingers. He was silent, either to give Stein an opening to continue, or think about what to do afterwards, and what needs to be done in the village.

(WC: 605)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Hunt for Knowledge (Arashi, NK, P, IO)

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:59 am
Stein would nod "I will think about some paperwork that can be filed with the hgokage that people would need to fill out, maybe make them request it through him and see if he approves of them or not, It is sad to gate it in such a way, but if it helps to keep me and them out of trouble, it may be for the best." Stein hated such restrictions, but this is the life of the village ninja if he is to conform to it. Stein had yet finished his tea at that point so he would than take a sip.

"But would it also be a shame for them not to obtain something new, and possible create or discover that the mixture of several bloodlines could accomplish? I do so hate limitations, But maybe I could deem to offer my services to those who have already reached a certain crest in their power, Maybe Chuunin or Jounin and higher only sort of business, something that best leave it so that Genin are not yet fully exposed to the mucky world of life." Stein would take a bite out of scone he still had at the time.

After a moment , and the Arashi boy continued on to the next topic that Stein had brought up Stein would nod "I Understand that, yet our hands are sometimes moved to a point where it is the last resort we have to execute, While it may not be optimal, just do not count it out completely, and be ready...As it read in a book I once read, Always be prepared for the worst, but Hope for the best, that is how you get through life without much of Dissapointment I think was the word it used.... But I could think of several better choice words in place of it, but the message is the same, albeit rudementary. Hope is key for the best possible outcome, but Plans is how you handle the worst around the corner."

Than Stein and Arashi moved to a rather juicy part of the conversation " It is grand to hear you speak of your mother in such a way, maybe make something to Immortalize her, I mean Is Your Wildlife Reserve and your library not named after two shinobi that helped your mother in some way or form? According to some of the readings I did in the library anyways. If she was so grand of a medical ninja, why not name the Hospital after her?" Stein spouted an idea just before Arashi came at him with the topic of Kumo Survivors. "well it was only One, and I dont think he was a Kumo boy, he was a Konoha boy, there was several Kumo survivors I stole from however, to get by and such, but I had tried to repay as much as I could at the time. Maybe a more formal thing is in place to fully repent for my sins of the past. So do not worry to much over it, No Kumo died at my hands, I did have a Corpse of a Boy brought to me by ....what was the name of that man who dropped it off with Kiru....Fenn I think he called himself. Anyways the body was sold to Suna, the boy was a Uchiha with a kumo headband. Maybe Fenn tried to save him from Kumo and failed, only bringing the body with him. I do not know the entire story." This is when Stein finished his tea and biscuit.

About that point is when Arashi spoke of the intertwining of the two cultures. Stein would nod and speak "So one could say, That Much like How I am to Transplants and you are to Pure beings, could represent how people here feel about Kumo and Hoshi, the Ninja and the Knights. And yet like you said, you get these little pieces that mesh so well together, its like a body getting a transplant and becoming stronger for it, albeit with some difficulty. But that is life." Stein would drop a little wisdom to help shine some light to Arashi that might help him in his goals.

"Now Morales does not mean that one has to have compassion or Empathy, just that they have self set guidelines that one deems is to much for them to cross, Some who cares not for your life over his does not mean he does not have something deep down that means he will kill you if given the chance. It just he lets life be as it will be. That takes no Compassion, or Empathy, yet does nothing to harm you in any way. But that is just argueing Semantics when you have a broader point you are marking and probably just using those as emotion" While Stein knew he was right in the aspect, he hoped that maybe if it was an example being used, that the boy would see his point that words are worthy taking the time and using properly, so that way One does not think just those two things makes up Morales. And In the future, maybe finding better ways of getting a point across.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:41 pm
Arashi frowned. "Please understand that I'm not trying to stop transplants, as much as I don't agree with it. Just delay them until a maturity is reached. There can be exceptions, yes, but I don't want Genin and Academy students lining around the block to get the coolest bloodline ability. I want them to try and find themselves first. If they lack that uniqueness about them; if their chakra just isn't strong enough, then if they have the will I won't stand in the way. I'm just saying it shouldn't be a first option. I don't want the children of this village decide that they want to be Uchiha, or Senju, or Hyuuga and ignore the new potentials they may have locked. And I don't want them to grow up thinking that the key to power is removing it from others to put into themselves."

He was starting to feel that they were in an accord, but the longer they spoke on the subject more they would end up splitting, and honestly Arashi didn't want to do that. If he ended up chasing away the doctor, then all it would mean was his services would go somewhere else. At least this way there was a means to compromise and co-exist. So, Arashi made the decision to not argue the point further.

"Perhaps you are right, and at the end of the day if my home is threatened, I will defend it. Whether it is inside or outside these walls is no matter. I can see your symbolism, but this isn't Hoshi trying to replace their image; just trying to nurture and grow the power it has. I guess this.. this would be like using DNA to assist instead of take over the chakra network. I don't want Hoshi to become just another hidden village like all the rest, I want a unique identity that we can be proud of."

"Perhaps a set of values differ from person to person. What's important is the line that isn't crossed, not the reason the line isn't crossed. Clearly you and I have different philosophical views of the world and I suspect its because of the events that shaped our lives. I won't care about the why, just care about the action."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:48 pm
Stein would quickly shake his head "Oh no I was not saying you were, I just figured some form of restrictions would maybe apease you and if it did for you, maybe it would do the same for your kage" Stein offered up as an explanation. "However I do feel Ultimately it is their choice, but I can respect others opinions, specially those in power" Stein would retort to the younger shinobi across the table from him.

Than he went on with his explanation of how Hoshi was and Stein would nod "I was not insinuating such, simply stating something that could possibly help you to see how I view things. Such as that I do not wish to have anyone try to become entirely consumed in the new bloodlines they recieve, however I prefer a merger of powers. However that is just my own Opinion. End Goal is just the cultivation of newer and more unique powers. " Stein would seem they hit a similar conclusion.

"It could very well be the things we have faced in the past, Heck I have even experimented on myself to reach this point in my life, However I do have to wonder why your view point, and why is it that you do not care for why? The action is only happening because of the reason, therefore I would be on the other side of the road on this discussion." Stein would stretch and look around At this point the glares did not worry him anymore or bother him at this point.

Stein would let out a sigh "well Look at the time, I wonder if there is anything else we need, or would like to discuss at this time?" Stein would ask Arashi.
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:06 am
"It is interesting how we seem to have the same purpose and end goal, just differing philosophies on how to get there. I guess we'll just have to see what the future holds." he said, finishing his sake. The food has long since been finished eating, and people had already gotten bored enough to stop staring at either the Prince of Hoshi, or the Mad Doctor.

Arashi had a bit to consider about the ends and the means, but when Stein mentioned the time, the Jounin quickly looked at the nearest clock. "Oh... oh... I took too long. I still have prep to do for the Exams. It was interesting talking to you." he said, standing up. He took a step away, before turning back.

"Just... heed my warning, Doctor. There is a fine line between what will be tolerated and what will not... I would be disappointed if that line gets crossed." he said, before leaving the cafe and heading off back to the University.

END
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:37 am
Stein had been left with the bill, but did not mind, he was not some silly or petty person, he would pay it, and stand up walking away from the scene, what an unusual boy that had been. Stein would just chuckle to himself as he walked off into the distance away from the Store he shared quaint coversation and food with a interesting young man indeed. Stein was headed off back in the direction of the library to go and continue his research on techniques, something within felt that the complexities of what he was studying earlier would not mesh well what he had planned, maybe a change in style was finally coming to pass. Stein would contemplate such things as he sat down back in the seat he left, his books still there, he would pick them up and begin reading them once more.

(EXIT, Ill add up the wc later for claims)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:54 am
TWc Since Mid Thread CLaim

46 Ap
Previous Wc CLaim 7828/10k Rinnegan
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum