Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47144-suimin-uchiha-stats

Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 16800

The Rule of Two [Vlad] Empty The Rule of Two [Vlad]

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:16 pm
Mission Name: The Rule of Two.
Type:
Character Requirements: N/A
Mission Location: Kumogakure Training Grounds
Word Count Requirements: 2000/3000/4000
Challenges: -
Repeatable? Yes - Repeatable Multiple Times, by the same participants.
NPC? -
Reward:
C-Rank: 20AP / 4,000 ryo
B-Rank: 30AP / 6,000 ryo
A-Rank: 40AP / 8,000 ryo

Task: In order to increase power within the gakure, the rule of two was created by Noboru Kaito. One powerful player will spar with a lower ranked player, one embodying power so the other can covet it. Make sure no one gets too hurt though, wouldn't want this project to be a financial burden on the health system.

The rank of the mission cannot exceed the IC or OOC Rank of the highest rank participant by more then 1 rank. For example, If a D rank and C rank partake, the maximum rank of the mission can only be B rank.

Suimin had woken up just before the light of dawn hit. He stretched letting out a yawn and tread towards his bathroom feeling tired. He lazily crawled back into bed covering his face with his pillow as the sun began to cover his room. After a few minutes of lying about he finally got up ready to start the day. He hopped in the shower and while in there he heard a sudden knock on his door. He finishes his shower in a hurry and stumbles to the door as he's rushing to get dressed. He finally gets to the door dressed and opens it to find no one there. “How curious I could’ve sworn I heard a knock.” He looks down to see a note on his doorstep. 

~You have been requested to make an appearance at Training Ground 3 you will be joined by Gin Akimichi~ 
-Genin Coordinator 

“Huh an Training Ground 3? An Akimichi? Well I should probably bring him something to eat.” Suimin heads to the Kumo shopping center to purchase a snack for Gin. While browsing he sees one that would be perfect High Calorie Chips. He heads to the lady behind the counter and asks “Do you think this is a snack an Akimichi would enjoy?” “Yes I would say so.” “How much?” “Nine-hundred ryo sir.” “Wow my new acquaintance is expensive.” Suimin hands her nine-hundred ryo and then gets a bag to hold the chips in. “Thank you for shopping with us, be sure to come back.” “Like hell I will.” He thought as he leaves the store he lets out a sigh as he gets past the door. He then heads to Training Grounds 3  to begin his day not having a clue what was in store for him.
Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Genjutsu Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 500

The Rule of Two [Vlad] Empty Re: The Rule of Two [Vlad]

Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:40 pm
Gin had received a directive from the villages Genin Coordinator summoning him to Training Ground 3 for the purpose of the monthly rule of two training. Releasing an audible sigh, the big boned Genin, armed with an assortment of Shuriken and Kunai, forced himself into his orange jump suit that covered him head to toe leaving only his face and eyes exposed. Sliding his gloves on, he  picked up three or four bags of chips accompanied with a 2 litre bottle of juice and an assortment of Dango before making his way out of the house.

His families property wasn’t located too far from training ground 3, typically he’s summoned to 7 which is on the opposite end of the village almost as if the coordinator wanted to torture the young genin by having him walk for an extended period. Sliding the packs of dango into his left pocket, the bottle of juice into his right, cradling the bags of chips he quickly arrived at the training ground looking around for his opponent. Taking centre stage, he chin flicked the instructed as he popped open a bag of chips. “So, where’s my opponent, er…  Suimin or something like that? I don’t know? Can I just sit out and eat? I’m starving?” he bombarded the instructor with question to which the instructor simply replied “Just take your position Gin, we can’t have this argument every month.”.

Rolling his eyes, the Akimichi made his way to his allocated start position, awaiting the arrival of the Uchiha.

WC - 254

Sleep
Sleep
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47144-suimin-uchiha-stats

Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 16800

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:41 pm
Suimin continued towards Training Ground 3. He continues walking and he shows up He sees a boy in an orange jumpsuit sitting down asking questions. "I suppose you're Gin Akimichi? I brought these for you." Suimin said handing him the bag of chips even though it seems he had his own. "So can we get this started?" Suimin said waiting for it to start.

Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:14 pm
Stat Sheet:

A shrimp looking boy arrived, baring gifts. He offered Gin a bag of chips the flavour of which made his eyes light up in glee. “Thank you.” he beamed, snatching the bag from the boys hand. Now that both of the boys had arrived, the instructor asked them to assume their positions, centre stage, 10 meters apart from one another. Seen as Sumin was already at his start point, Gin had to walk a quick 10 meters to get to his start position.

With that, the co-ordinator shouted, “Begin.” And so the fight was set to start. However, as oppose to fighting off the bat, Gin popped open the bag of chips offered to him by the other genin, quickly tucking into its contents.

WC - 124
Gin Akimichi
Gin Akimichi
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:49 pm
As Suimin hadn't been moving, Gin dashed forward, punching straight in his face, knocking him out cold in the process. The proctor raised his hand, Satoru was declared the winner and with that the young Akimichi departed.

[Exit]

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:22 pm
Um...approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum