Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

He's a Mean One (Hunter || Blaisa/Souji) - Page 2 Empty Re: He's a Mean One (Hunter || Blaisa/Souji)

Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:25 pm
Pearlescent optics narrowed as the imposter motioned gradually towards him. Brows would furrow as its lips were read like inked words on a white page. What did he mean by that Souji would wonder. His position did not alter as the monster was steady in his stride. "You're wrong, you and I are nothing alike, far from the same." His words spoken, but were they to convince the Naughtykage, or himself? Just those few words were enough to stir a clashing of waves in his mental, waves that somewhat felt a bit suffocating. "He's wrong, I would never willing try to hurt Blaisa..." He thought.  

The words that followed from the imposter would strike a bit deeper than tge first line did. What it said about Blaisa was harsh, cold and insensitive... it definitely sounded like him, especially when he was younger and rash. He remember looking down on her because all she ever did was get in his way, followed him, loud and annoying. Everything opposite of himself. In truth, he could clearly understand why the other him would say something like that... that was how he felt about her and the village. It held no pleasant memories to smile at, only painful and terrible experiences that he was happy to put behind him. Such a weight that even to this day was gnawing away at him. However, Blaisa showed growth since he last saw her, yes, she was still everything that he hated, but she was stronger, had more versatility than before and held true to her maturing in order to be considered his one and only... rival. So weakling was not how he saw her anymore, he couldn't care less about the village, but when it came to her, to Blaisa, he would make sure that anyone that harmed her before him would pay with their life!

As the imposter made his way to 10 meters, the Hyuuga's eyes locked him in with a weight that could possibly be felt. "Let us contin-" Was all that would be allowed to escape from the lips of the beast. Souji grew tired of its mind games. Remember what his Mother, Mizuki and Sensei, Zaine taught him... be in control of yourself. Abruptly from his person, by utilizing every tenketsu within his right palm Souji disgorge from his right palm chakra in the form of more projectiles. These projectiles took the form of 6 inch chakra needles, in numbers a total of 64 spraying out in a wave resembling a cone at a speed of 79 and a power of 92 up to a range of 30 meters. With the precision of fge Byakugan, Souji covered the ground from head to toe of the imposter as well as 2 meters to the left and right of him as much as he could tightly with the use of 64 needles. These needles had the ability to pierce and skewer their targets upon impact. With being shot simultaneously they provided a great blitz and barrage. Should the imposter move left or right, or even jump, he would use his palm to stir as he released the technique, knowing full well that he could see the sudden chakra build up before it released. Maintaining full awareness of the ground between them and the target before him. He looked for a moment to exploit. 

[WC: 557]
[Total WC: 5,006]
Jutsu Used:
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

He's a Mean One (Hunter || Blaisa/Souji) - Page 2 Empty Re: He's a Mean One (Hunter || Blaisa/Souji)

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:42 pm
The copy would simply tilt its head and continue with what it had started saying as Souji began to attack, a smug smirk on its lips as it simply began to sprint to the right as the attack itself was launched. With it moving at a speed of 99, and the needles themselves only moving at a speed of 72, it would have moved 5m to the left before the needles themselves even crossed half the distance. It could, obviously, see Souji with his buildup of chakra and was prepared for anything that the boy could throw at him, but assuming nothing was done the clone would come to a stop and begin to speak once more. 

“Tsk tsk, I am you Souji… if the attack would not work on you, it is not going to work on me.” It would tease, the mocking tone in its voice quite clear as it eyed the young Hyuuga as though he were a simple pest. 

“Your strengths are my strengths… each and every attack you have learned and mastered… I can use at the exact same level.”

If, on the other hand, Souji did indeed act, the imposed would change its actions from the following to something more suited. 

WC: 207

AP + Stats:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:34 pm
Failure began to set in... Souji narrowed his eyes as he watched as the imposter effortlessly avoided his barrage of needles as if they were blades of grass flowing in the wind. He scuffs at the thought that he could have managed a hit that way... and the words of the monster only set in what he already knew... 'Dammit! Of course it didn't work! Why would it? He's right, if it wouldn't have worked against me, why would it have worked against him... he really is...me?' He thought, maintaing his focus on the imposter as his thoughts raced.  

Suddenly the confines of his mental expanded with darkness. Stretching in with inky water swept alongside a pair of feet that lead it. This sensation was familiar to the boy as he experienced it once before in the village with Zaine and Mizuki. What took place within his mental seemed to occur in a blink of an eye in all reality. 'Heheh. Father would consider you such a disappointment the way you are now, Souji... but then again, that too harsh, he sees you as one no matter what you do.' The mirror of himself would state with a sadistic expression and smile. Souji, once again within a haze would express his dislike for this version of himself with a glare. 'What the hell do you want? I do not need your distractions at this time. I'm busy! So get lost.' He would remark, with a stern tone, much filled with his intensed annoyance for the other.  

There as a abrupt chilling laughter that would escape from the other him. The laughter was almost insane as he tucked over in his chuckle before lifting his head to reveal those lilac eyes with a twisted smile. 'You? Busy? I'd hardly call it that? Hahaha, you're just wasting you chakra throwing you little tandems as he yanks at your strings like the puppet that you truly are... I must admit, I commend his methods...although.' Its tone drastically shifted in keys to a lower timbre. Its eyes grew more heavy with intensity that outweighs the glare from Souji. It advanced towards Souji, nonchalantly, yet with direction. This took the boy back as he was never approached by this version before, at least not that he could recall. As it closed in the inky water followed. Once he was into a foot of the real one the mirror adopted a more far-reaching expression. '...I feel that you lack what it takes to end this. You do not have the resolve to kill someone, or even attempt to. Whereas, I do. You're emotions are you biggest and more obvious downfalls, whereas I am without such curbs. Switch with me, just this one time and I will deal with him.' The mirror suggested.  

Its words carried a sting that made Souji feel ill, but they also carried something else...truth. Souji understood that his emotions were his flaw and that this thing knew his memories. Which begged the question. 'What good would you do? If he knows my- thoughts wouldn't he know yours too? You are so predictable its disgusting. I was created by your subconscious to deal with the terrible things that father did to you whenever he was upset or bored. In facts, what you considered to be harsh and unusual - I found to be delicious and intoxicating. That being said, he only have access to your conscious memories, not your subconscious ones. Those are mine and mine alone... Stop wasting my time and switch with me, boy.' His words would leave Souji in a pause. The boy would look to the shallow puddles of black water before relaxing his shoulders. Contemplating on what he should do. Unsure of it this was a trick, or not. 'Why are you so willing to help me? I thought your aim was to take over. What changed.' He inquired. The mirror would place its hands on the shoulder of the boy, causing him to make eye contact. 'I already told you once before... You created me to deal with what you cannot. And besides, only I am allowed to fuck with your head... how else do you expect me to entertain myself?'  

It would appear that those words were enough to put faith into the mirror. 'Fine...' Was all that could leave the lips of the boy. An explosion of black water would disrupt the confines of his mental to a degree to shift the two.  

" "Your strengths are my strengths… each and every attack you have learned and mastered… I can use at the exact same level." I highly doubt that one..." Souji spoke to the imposter, only except his tone was off. It wasn't unsure, or full of rage, instead it was calm, flagrant and nefarious. The expression on his face would alter to something more stoic and vacant. His stance was lowered, yet his focus was never before more guarded. Souji tilted his head to the left, eyeing the imposter. "If that was the case, you wouldn't be resorting to those adolescent mind games. But I will give you praise, not many know how to throw Souji off guard and you were doing such a delicious job." A grotesque smile would manifest on his face as he began to gradually walk in the direction of the imposter. His head and hair swaying left to right, right to left. His Byakugan attentive on the imposter as he closed the distance to 5 meters between them. "I do hope that me being this close to you does not make you feel uncomfortable? I would imagine that something like yourself wouldn't mind. I mean, after all, you've been foolishly tricked into being the Hollykage's bitch and tasked with playing games with his guest for so long, I really can't imagine you having much interaction before now, not like this anyway." He poked with sharp words, he even chuckled in its face as he did so finding its circumstance both pitiful and amusing at best.  

"Oh? I know! Let's play a game... Tag! You've heard of it before, haven't you? Of course you have, silly me. So I don't have to explain the rules, but then again, you may have been too out of touch with the world being confined to a children's holiday toy, you may need a reminder. It's quite simple, if you manage to touch me with your hands, you win... if I manage to touch you, I win. See, very simple." He would add. With no slipping of its bloodlust, or impulse Souji's left hand tucked behind him as his right raised before him. Both forming separate seals at the speed of 99. His right would form ox, snake, ram tiger thus immediately casting the entire immediate area of globe in a thick pearlescent mist that reached a total meter of 30 at a speed and power of 50. Of course Souji knew that this was nothing but a gimmick to the imposter and himself. But, it was a good set up for what was to come next. Simultaneously as the seals were made with his right the seals with his left were formed - nothing complex. As the mist was forming so too were needles of water, water that were being collected from the mist as a source to manifest 55 needles at the speed and power equal to that number. These needles would secure the flank of the imposter as well as its overhead and left and right thu securing all escape roots. Even before him, all at a total distance of 3 meters and 1 foot. He was now trapped in a prison of 15 centimers long and 1 centimer thick needles that were all aimed at the imposter. Souji tilted his head to the right as if he was trying to see pass the needles. "Really quick, do you mind hold these for me?" In mid sentence the water needles solidified and all launched simultaneously at the imposter at the speed and power of 55. At such an angle that they would not pass by one another, but collide at the center point of their aim.  

Should the imposter attempt to assult Souji as he was approaching, he would respond in kind. Should it aim to assult Souji as his hands moved to form the seals, he would respond accordingly. Should he aim to attack of move as the mist and needles were being formed, Souji would react in response to this. Should for some reason Souji's needles deflect and find their way towards him, he would avoid them as he saw fit and necessary. Whatever the imposter aimed to do, this Souji would be focused to counter. There was a technique that was only two techniques that could help the imposter avoided these needles, but would he be quick enough to use it was the question. Either way, Souji would look on to see which another Seal already fromed with his left hand that was still behind his back and a sadistic smile on his face.

[WC: 1,528]
[Total WC: 6,534]
Jutsu Used:
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:43 am
The being would simply raise a brow in amusement as the boy cut him off… but really, it was well aware that this was no longer simply ‘The Boy’. It truly was amusing really… neither the boy or his other side knew much about the human mind, or about its abilities, if they believed this cheap tactic would actually work. This jumped up Id really did believe itself to be something special, didn't it… god that was funny. Before it could continue speaking the ‘Naughtykage’ would cut the fractured being off, right after he called it the ‘Hollykage’s bitch’.

“Now now, I wasn’t speaking to you now was I, little Id. I was talking to Souji, so do me a favour and go back to hiding in that little corner of his mind, and continue whispering for him to kill everything around him. That’s all you are you know… a simple, jumped up, little Id… you’re nothing more than the part of his mind that wants him to release his primal desires, and the entire reason you believe that you are actually something more than him… is because of just how badly daddy screwed up that little head of yours.” The imposter would say with the most condescending smirk on his face, in the end not even referring to the false being before him as anything more than Souji… because that is all it was, a simple construct of a deranged mind

“You seem to believe that I am toying with your mind because I have to… I don’t, I am fully aware of how to use everything in your arsenal, I am able to do everything you can do… and here’s the kicker, unlike you, I actually have the experience to make these parlour tricks worth more. I could end this little charade at any point if that is what I wished… but I prefer to enjoy myself, I prefer to toy with the minds of those that won’t even remember what was said… because if there is anything I know about mental trauma… you don’t need to remember what was said or done for the scars to remain. I may not be able to kill you… but I will make sure that you have some mental scars before this is all said and done boy.” The imposter of the boy would then say, its Byakugan blazing with a thus unseen fire… and it was a truly dark and corrupted fire.

With that said, the imposter would simply wait for Souji’s next move, fully anticipating anything the boy could throw at him. If it was interrupted in any way it would respond accordingly. 

WC: 444

AP + Stats:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:01 pm
Both brows rised, he knew of the other Souji? Fascinating... truly Fascinating. His words were met with a twisted smile and a tilting of the head. He talked a great game, but Souji wasn't fully buying into the alpha dominance role his opponent was portraying. His request to fetch the true Souji was not at all tempting either. "Let's not. It's been so long since I've had a chance to stretch my legs. Why would I waste this opportunity...after all, I am the voice that screams murder." Their Byakugans would lock, the dark and corrupt air about the Naughtykage was met with the potency of Souji's bloodlust.  

Being 5 meters apart, it was time to get things started for the two. At a speed of 99 Souji moved to close the 16 foot distance between the two. Keen eyes observing his opponent as he entered to 1 meter in ready to counter should he need to - from all 360 tenketsu within his body suddenly erupt at a speed of 79. From within himself the explosion occurred as it raced outside of him at jutsu speed to reach a full range of 10 meters in all directions. At jutsu power of 92, should it come into contact with the imposter it would knock him back at jutsu force and carry him to the full range distance. On top of this, he would find himself stunned until the effects of the stunning ebbs. Simultaneously as this explosion occurred, while in motion Souji would inspect the movements of his opponent for any signs to use against him. 

Should he choose to move out of the range of the tech, considering that he would know full well of the range - Souji would be within that 1 metet range, his right palm would thrust forward in the immediate direction of his opponent. From his palm spewed a massive density of chakra at the speed of 79 the chakra would flow and expand to 2 meters in diameter shell 4 meters in length with the power of 92. His palm centered for the kage's chest center, just above the abdomen. Covering from that point outward. Should this reach the Kage he would be met with blunt force damage that would knock him back, carrying him the full distance of the technique range which is 30 meters at jutsu speed. Coupled with this at the level it was done, the vitals of the kage would also be harmed at jutsu power should this hit. Thus targeting the heart, lungs, liver and all else that was within its range. This motions would be made regardless of if his opponent moved to cut him off as he was speaking, or in tge midst of his approach thus initiating it immediately.  

He looked on with his Byakugan to see how his foe would respond, thus he would move in kind to counter...

[WC: 483]
[Total WC: 7,017]
Jutsu Used:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:55 am
It was sudden, the imposter did not see it coming. Caught in the blast of the Hyuuga's assault. The first being the vacuum burst which pushed and aimed to carry the Naughtykage a max range of 10 meters - with a thrust of the palm a cone of compressed chakra would meet with the chest and abdomen of the creature at a power of 92 and forcing him back at total distance of 30 meters at a speed of 79. But this was not all, the internal organs of the imposter would suffer from the blow of the vacuum shell as it made contact. The hearth, kidneys, lungs, liver and even tge brain would be dominated by the sheer force of blunt trauma that would be enough to subdue the kage as he tumbled and skid to a motionless stop 30 meters away from the Hyuuga.  

The Souji would tilt his head to the left with a condescending smirk, lowering its arms as it closed its eyes. Keeping true to its word by dispatching the opponent and then relinquishing it control to the true Souji. With a deep breath the boy came too. Realizing that he managed to survive and keep true to his vow of revenge for Blaisa. Suddenly a wave of disappointment hit him...this wasn't his victory...it was the other one's. "I guess... this is all I can do - Blaisa." He breath. Suddenly a blinding hue engulfed him and he was no longer within the globe. Safely returned to his prior whereabouts.

[WC: 255]
[Total WC: 7,272]

[EXIT - MISSION COMPLETE]
750 wc
20 AP
2,000 ryo
100 ryo bonus 

Personal claims will be claim later
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:25 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum