Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Learning From the Past [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning From the Past [Open]

Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:26 am
Kita nodded. It was the safest plan available to him, and he didn't particularly feel like dying today. Of course, there were a couple of alterations to the plan that Kita had in mind. Before summoning his clones, Kita first brought his hands together into the rat, then dog seal. Blue orbs materialized from the air into his hand, forming into a blank Fuinjutsu scroll (Storage Displacement). Holding the solid scroll in hand, Kita formed his familiar hand signs, and two shadow clones materialized on either side of himself with the Fuinjutsu scroll in hand (Shadow Clone Jutsu). Both of them turned to their master expectantly. "Listen up you two. I formed you two with a blank scroll in hand, alright? I'm sure that you two both remember Travin's plan. We don't have gloves, so this will have to do. One of you go gather the pufferfish, and the other gather the hemlock. Wrap them in the scroll, and bring it back to us here. Just drop them in the corresponding bag, and once I desummon you, the copied scroll will vanish as well. This'll ensure that nobody gets poisoned putting the materials in the bag. Sound good?" The clones both nodded, and got to work. As they both went off to their respective areas.  Kita turned to Travin and grinned sheepishly. "I don't know if going with them is the best idea. We seem to be relatively hidden in this ally, and there's limited points of entry, so I think that we should be able to defend it well enough. I don't feel like it would be good to go wandering about in an open area. Plus, if the clones die, I can always make more, and we'll have a good idea of the threat that went after them if they do."

Kita waited in the alleyway for the clones to come back. They seemed to be doing alright for now. After all, he didn't feel their memories or chakra returning, so they had to be alive. The only thing that Kita could hear around him was the sound of deathly silence, and the light breathing of himself and his companion. He almost wanted to ask Travin more about the island, his grandfather, anything, but he felt now wasn't the time. Instead Kita sat quietly, and waited for the clones to come back.

Word Count - 394 Words

Total Word Count - 2593 Words
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:44 pm
The two had made it to the area with both the Hemlock and Puffer fish. It was a quaint little spot on the side of the old village that once was Kiri. A small river that flowed into a pound that the Puffer fish lived in and just happened to be next to what used to be a cow pastor now with a few wild animals in it but nothing of danger or note. Travin watched as Kita had made a few hand signs that he was very familiar with; by this point it seemed that every one knew how to make shadow clones nowadays. Two Kita clones popped into existence right in front of the two of them. Travin watched as Kita gave his orders to his clones and agreed that it was probably the safer route to take. Since the clones could investigate and find the items and get back and if they were attacked it was just clones. “Sounds good to me Kita just has them hurry. I don’t like standing around waiting to get attacked” Travin’s voice had a slight shake to it as he kept scanning the surroundings.

(WC-193 TWC-2096)
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:42 am
Before long the clones came back with the ingredients in question, firmly wrapped up in their blank sealing scroll. Kita held the bags open for each of them one at a time before sealing the bags shut and dismissing the clones, feeling their chakra and memories return to him. Seems that they hadn't encountered any trouble. "Looks like this is it." He turned around slowly, holding out one of the bags for Travin. "The old man told me that if you close your eyes and hold the items close, the job will be done." Kita paused. He had something to say before he left.

"It was nice doing the mission with you Travin. I probably would've been killed if you hadn't told me what we were dealing with. Thank you." It wasn't much, but Kita hoped that Travin knew that he was sincere. With that, Kita held the bag close to his chest, and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he was back in his bed with the sun poking through the blinds in his room. It was as if he had never left at all, with the exception of one last thing. Kita still remembered his talks with Travin.

Word Count - 202

Total Word Count- 2795

Exit Claims:
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:05 pm
Naw, you would have been able to handle yourself if i was here or not. It just probably would have been more interesting for you if i wasn’t” his reply would come with a small grin, as Travin would place a hand on his shoulder. “Now let's get out of this hell hole and I’ll see you around” he would tell Kita while lifting his hand so Kita could teleport out. Once he was gone Travin would stop and think about everything that happened here. It was the first time he had been back since his grandfather had been killed all those years ago. It was as bad as he thought it would be, and thought that maybe one day he would return to keep looking for those ancient clan relics that his grandfather was always looking for back then.

WC-140 TWC-2236)
Exit
Claiming
6 stats, moving 4 points from Str and placing 3 in vig and 1 in chakra
2k WC for Clan Pure Blood
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen