Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Mad Medic
Summoning Contract : Aoiryu
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Iryojutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 150400

How've You Been? (Kenshin) Empty How've You Been? (Kenshin)

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:34 am
"Why would he even want to be in such a...tall building is beyond me."

The young male huffed to himself as he walked throughout the village to arrive at the spire, the building where the man he had been looking for had been according to the woman at the gate. The coal eyed male had been pondering why someone would want something this tall to be their office but everyone had their own tastes...he just found this weird. As he entered the building he would take note of everything around him before walking over to the desk where he'd hopefully see someone to point him in the right direction. If someone had been there he would garner their attention to speak," I am seeking out the Kazeka- Kenshin. I was told I could find him here. If he's not busy i'd like to speak with him," of course he wouldn't give an exact name unless asked. It had been years since the two had last seen each other he was but a kid, but now he was older. After the woman had directed him toward Kenshin, if she did immediately, he would begin his trek toward his office. It would have taken him quite a bit to get there since Kazuhiro would have been looking at things while he traversed the building, but once he arrived he would knock on the door and wait. After being told to come in, he would look toward the man and give him a wayward smile," Its been quite a long time since we've seen one another friend. How is you came to be a Kage of all things?," he figured that his looks would throw him off...but maybe the man still remembered his chakra.

WC:291

Last edited by Kazuhiro Hayate on Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Word Count)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

How've You Been? (Kenshin) Empty Re: How've You Been? (Kenshin)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:09 am
Before the youngster could reach the door he would take note of the form of Lilith, sitting behind a desk in front of the office. Upon his entry the woman would look over towards him and give a light smile

“Hello there, my name is Lilith, is there something I can help you with?” she would ask, her smile the picture of friendliness as she looked at the younger teen. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within his office Kenshin would take note of the familiar chakra signature… it was certainly one that he hadn’t felt in a long time, but truthfully… he couldn’t place a name to it… it had been far too long. But, that alone told him that this had to have been someone he had met in Hoshi, and on top of that it was someone whose signature he had bothered memorising yet wasn’t someone whose name stuck out immediately. The potential pool of people was rather small, and there were some he would be more interested to meet again than others… but, rather than checking with his Byakugan, The Uzumaki would wait for Lilith to allow them entry. 

WC: 187
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:21 pm
He slowly returned the smile to the woman as he sat his things down to give her his undivided attention," My name is Kazuhiro Hayate. I am seeking out the Kazeka- Kenshin. I was told I could find him here. If he's not busy i'd like to speak with him," his answer had been brief yet he gave all of the information one might have needed to in order to meet the now Kage. He allowed his senses to stretch the entirety of the construct, but for some reason he could only feel the woman in front of him. It was a strange, yet accommodating feeling that caused his brows to furrow before returning his gaze back to Lilith. Waiting for her response he would pick up his bag and would speak shortly after her," Do you know what his reasons were for coming all the way here and becoming a Kage were?," he had thought about his question before chucking to himself," I suppose that was a strange question no?," if she had allowed him clearance to go to the office, Kazuhiro would bow to her in thanks and begin his trek to the office. Once there he would sit his bag just outside of the door and knock waiting a few seconds before going in and looking around. His eyes would go around the room before landing on the Kazekage and smiling," Its been a long time and yet it seems like you haven't aged a day... What's your secret?," he'd wait a minute before clapping his hands together," I suppose you don't recognize me like this do you? It would be kind of hard since I was a kid when we last met in the Tachibana Reserves right?," with that it should have been a dead give away to his identity. The ashen eyes would once again go around the room, still giving off that childlike curiosity he once held for the world.

WC: 334
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:40 pm
Lilith would give the young boy a smile as he gave his name, and informed her that he was seeking Kenshin, although when he continued and asked why Kenshin had chosen to become a Kage Lilith would give a knowing smirk. So, this was someone that had known Kenshin before… someone who remembered how he used to be, or at the very least, knew him before he had changed… although whether this someone knew him as The Monster of the loner was anyone's guess. 

“It isn’t really a strange question, not if you knew him before he became the Kazekage in the first place, which I am assuming you did based on that question alone. He has always been a bit of a loner, that much has been true for as long as I have known him, and even to this day he retains quite a bit of that loner personality, but he has also changed and grown a lot over the years… the last year in particular has seen him grow by leaps and bounds. He is… a lot less cold than he used to be, he embraces his emotions more… he isn’t suppressing himself and acting how he feels he should, and is instead actually being true to himself as a person.” The Redhead would explain with a small smile, to this day immensely proud of her cousin for just how much he had grown over the past year, and how much more of a person he had become. 

“From what he explained to me… he initially chose to become Kazekage on a whim, as a challenge to himself… he wished to see if he would be able to breathe life back into the husk of a village that was left after Kumogakure conquered it all those years ago. As more time passed people began to flock to Suna, and that is when everything started to change… the village was no longer a simple challenge to himself, no longer a simple stepping stone on the path that he had chosen… it was something that he had come to care about, and he wished to see both the village itself and the people within grow. The village itself, and the people in it… awakened something within him, a spark that both he and I had believed long since extinguished. He is… an inspiring leader, even if he doesn’t see it, and I truly believe that without him Suna would not be where it is today.” She would then explain, going into further detail about what Kenshin had told her, and what she personally believed to be the truth of the matter. 

“I’m sorry, I ended up going on a bit of a tangent then didn’t I? He’s just inside the office, why don’t you enter and go speak to him personally, I’m sure he could explain better than I could.” The Uzumaki Scion would then say sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head with a light chuckle and a slight blush on her face. She hadn’t meant to lose herself in the explanation, but it had ended up happening regardless. 

-----------------------------------

“Enter!” Kenshin would call as he heard the series of light knocks upon his door

As the door itself opened and the visitor entered Kenshin would look at his for a few moments, his eyes locked on the familiar form of the child… and like that he recalled a specific night within the Tachibana Wildlife Reserve of Hoshigakure. When the boy spoke The Ragdoll would smirk in amusement.

“No secret really, I suppose I just have a naturally youthful face. And how about you Kazuhiro? It’s only been a couple of years and you practically look like an adult, if I didn’t know better I would assume you were at least 18 by now.” The Mad Medic would joke, his amused smirk growing larger as he revealed the name of the boy that stood across from him. He could recall from years back that he had assumed that Kazuhiro had been a teenager based on his height alone, completely missing the rest of the childlike features that he possessed. And yet... he looked much older than he should have, something that did not add up in the least. He wondered if, perhaps, Kazuhiro had taken some Aging Pills. 

“It has been some time my young friend… and a lot has changed since then. How have you been? Have you improved in your control over your Shadows? And how is Koan?” The Reaper would then ask, eager to catch up with his old young friend. 

WC: 765
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:57 pm
"Time has been kind to the both of us I suppose. Getting out of Hoshigakure has done me some service though I was kind of tired of being known as "Little Prince" and "Her" son. I suppose you can attribute my adult-ish like appearance to this strange drug I found while traveling about. If you had told my 5 year old self that all I needed to grow up was a bunch of pills, i'd have called you crazy....but here we are. It is a little difficult getting adjusted to a body that a technical 8 year old shouldn't have has been...interesting, but I apparently have the tenacity of my father," a small chuckle left his lips as walked closer toward the desk and stopped once he reached one of the chairs. It had been far too long since he had seen a friend, at least one that he had held in such a regard, even if that one had went to take over a village and settled as its leader. When the Ragdoll had asked has he improved in his ability to use his shadows and the whereabouts of his lupine caretaker, Kazuhiro made a small dog shaped head with his hands which caused his shadow to do the same," I have been getting better and better with my shadow imitation...one could say i've surpassed my mother's ability with it. As for Koan," he paused for a moment as his hands dropped to his side and he shrugged," He went back home. After a certain point he was called back because of some emergency, but didn't bother to fill me in on the specifics. He did say I would see him again but that was roughly a year ago," this came to no surprise to him, because through his own travels he found out that something was going on in the world that had made him come back into it.

Sitting down in one of the seats, Kazuhiro would begin to get into one of the other reasons he had visited Kenshin," You are one of the most knowledgeable people I know in this world. I have heard that there has been...a certain situation where people have been seeing those that have been dead for a long time simply walking about the world again. After I gave up my search for Arata... I heard a rumor that someone had seen the Raikage walking among the world. This ordinarily wouldn't be a problem to me because I know that the bastard that killed my family is no longer among this world...but what interests me is that people are going about saying that a particular one has been walking about...My father. Do you have any word on the situation in Kumo and do you know of these rumors as well? It was enough to make me come out of a rather extended reprieve in the Land of Iron to find out about," his brows slowly took a turn downward as he thought of the journey up until now. He had no real home after Akihana had disappeared once more, leaving him alone in the world. Was he still bitter about that? Very much so. Would he get over it? No. But that wasn't today's problem. For now he would hear what Kenshin had to say before speaking, knowing whether it was good news or bad news it could help...or hinder him.

WC: 570
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:15 am
Kenshin would listen to what Kazuhiro had to say, mentioning his reasons for leaving Hoshi and The Reaper would resist the urge to raise a single silver brow… ‘Her’ son… could he be referring to Akihana? She was really the only person in Hoshigakure at the time that he could really think of that would lend Kazuhiro that level of fame. Well… the only person that would also manage to net him the moniker of ‘Little Prince’. At least the boy turned man was self aware of his own predicament, knowing full well that his mind was not well adjusted for the body that it found itself in. Yes, he possessed all of the physical development, but he was missing roughly a decade's worth of mental development, and while the boy was smart… nobody was that mentally developed at such a young age. He would watch with a small smile as Kazuhiro showcased some of his abilities to manipulate his shadow… something that wasn’t all that impressive all things considered, but when they had first left Kazuhiro had been trying to figure out how to perform even the most basic of Shadow Manipulation. And finally, he hadn’t seen Koan for roughly a year, but the boy didn’t seem particularly worried about that, so it likely wasn’t anything to really be concerned about. 

When the boy took a seat The Reaper would lean forward, because it seemed it was time to get down to business. He started it off with a rather impressive compliment, and it was indeed one that Kenshin took with a small smile… but that smile would slowly fade as the boy continued to speak, and he specifically brought up the appearances of figures that should have been dead… something he had personally researched quite a bit. He had a vested interest in it after-all… the one person he could truly say he loved had been among those who reappeared. When the boy finished speaking Kenshin would release a rather heavy sigh, and give the boy a rather tired smile.

“I wish I could give you the answers you were looking for Kazuhiro… I am indeed aware of these reappearances but I have no clue what has caused them, nor whether any of them are connected to any of the others. I will admit… I was only truly aware of them because one of those that has reappeared after their supposed death was Akihana herself… to this day I can recall her chakra signature… and after a long period of being unable to sense her I was able to sense her again… she came back, somehow. I… haven’t approached her, truthfully I don’t know how to… I had finally put her death behind me when I felt her once more, and I have changed a great deal from the naive child that I used to be.” The Ragdoll would explain, gently smiling sadly as he spoke more of Akihana and her reappearance, before shaking his head near the end. 

“I know of one other that appeared after a long period of inactivity, an S-rank Missing-Nin by the name of Stein, who has made his base over in Kazangakure. I’m not very informed about the current state of Kumogakure, aside from the fact that someone burned the field of rot and the corrupted forest created by Mortarion. Judging by how thoroughly it is said to have been cleansed the Fire Technique used must have been S-rank, and a powerful one at that… but aside from that, I know nothing. Kumogakure is honestly one of the places I don’t have any real ways to get information, as my ally in Kumogakure is very much a lone wolf… and he has been remarkably quiet lately. If I couldn’t feel his chakra signature I would honestly assume him dead.” The Ragdoll would admit… calling Kutari his ally was still rather jarring, given the actions of the man when he last visited Suna… but he was well aware that he was at fault for that incident as well. He had allowed The Wraith to do as he pleased, and that often included to those that allied with him as well… it just so happened that Kutari chose to maim the one he truly cared about before he left last time. 

“Your father though… to think, you were the son of the Raikage killed by Mortarion… I hope you know I would have treated you no differently had I known. Even now, you’re just Kazuhiro to me.” He would then say, meeting the childs eyes and giving a small smile.

WC: 766
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:53 pm
Nothing.

There was nothing for him in that news. Just hearing that she had been back was enough to cause those faint wolven features he developed from his father to surface. His nails slightly protruded which began to claw into the wood of the chair he had been sitting in, the slight diamond curve of his pupil's narrowed showing his discontent," She is still abandoning us...She promised she would watch over me...she promised...SHE PROMISED," the small outburst from the young male came with a small flare of his chakra, even if he was physically older he still had showed his immaturity in certain instances..and this was it. He was betrayed left and right. First his father...then Arata...then Akihana. The list continued and yet he was just so...angry about it. That was a toxic trait he had gotten from his father, but slowly he began to calm down in the presence of his friend. Taking a few deep breathes he would find his center once more, clenching the worn sword he had with him and murmuring something to himself. There was something in what Kenshin said that brought him to reality. When he mentioned that putrid forest, something Koan had told him about in passing numerous times, he also remembered being told that his father was very fond of that forest in its most purest of form as he was one of the contributing factors of making it.

Thinking about it for a moment he decided to pry heavily into it," This fire...was there any mention of its color? Was it silver...or at least silver like with black mixed in?," that would tell him all he needed to know. Sighing for a moment he would pinch the bridge of his nose as Kenshin mentioned something else, the coal colored eyes looking at the other male for a moment before scoffing," My FATHER was killed protecting a village that turned its back on him...a village that didn't come to his aid when he came to it. Raikage? Don't make me laugh. I'll never...," he was still bitter...that moment in the forest where he lost to the memory of a man who called himself his father. Such a stigma stuck with him. He tuned out the world for a moment as he asked himself a single question," So what now..."
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:01 am
The First Kazekage would watch his young friend's reaction to Akihana’s reemergence closely, taking note of the slightly more feral appearance he took on as he sat there silently. That silence was broken when he released a large burst of chakra as he shouted and raged, something that The Ragdoll understood well… something that made him move. Without a word the older teen would stand from his seat and move around the desk, coming to a stop in front of Kazuhiro and leaning back against his desk, while simultaneously leaning down slightly and resting a hand upon his shoulder and giving a gentle squeeze. He would remain silent for a few moments, softly smiling at his young friend.

“It’s alright to hurt Kazuhiro… you’re not immature for feeling betrayed, you have lost no respect from me in expressing that.” The silver haired Uzumaki would say, his silver eyes soft as he looked at the child that sat in front of him. There was a reason that he had initially befriended Kazuhiro so easily… the boy reminded him of himself in a great many ways, or at least himself when he was a lot younger than he was now… a version of him that existed back before The Monster had been born. 

“I cannot speak for Akihana and I will not attempt to. I will never forget everything that she has done for me, and I will never truly lose the gratitude or care for her that I hold… but that doesn’t mean I am willing to simply forgive her. Her death… her supposed death, whatever it was… whatever happened… it broke me in a way that I will also never forget, and while that was the catalyst for a great change within myself… it still hurt, a lot.” The Reaper would explain, sharing his innermost feelings on the matter with Kazuhiro. Heh… it was amusing really, this was their first meeting in years, and only their second meeting in general… but the two of them were so similar, and held similar feelings about the woman… so it made sense to him in a somewhat roundabout way. 

“Unfortunately Kazuhiro, I know nothing more than what I have already told you. I have been looking into the phenomena but I really don’t know much, as even those I have spoken to regarding it know very little… but, there is one thing I know. These reappearances, whatever they are, are not connected… and there is definitive proof that the dead have been returning to the land of the living.” The Half-Blood would then say, knowing full well what his words would ignite within the boy… and while he didn’t want to give him any type of false hope he also knew that there was every chance that his father was indeed one of those that reappeared. And sometimes… having some hope really was what one needed.

“Please, stay in Suna for awhile. If you like the village you could even consider making it your home. You need not join our shinobi forces, as we allow those who are within our walls to perform missions freely… but the option will always be open for you if you decide that it’s what you want.” Kenshin would then suggest, a somewhat hopeful smile on his face as he spoke to his young friend. 

WC: 557
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:39 pm
[Exit] 

TWC: 2275

1332 words towards Deterioration, claiming (25% max stat discount). Other 418 words trained here

943 words towards Mercury Release: Corrosive Mist, 807 words remaining (25% max stat discount)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:50 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum