Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

True Blood [w/ Mizuki] - Page 2 Empty Re: True Blood [w/ Mizuki]

Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm
She watched his face for any hint of him hiding information from her, but just as before he was still being seemingly honest with her, his tone showing real disappointment in the lack of information regarding the accuracy of the information she had managed to scrape up. She too found herself disappointed in its inaccuracy - while it wasn’t much to begin with it had at least been a start, though it seemed even that was now a dead end. Her eyebrow did raise curiously as he brought up his travels and passed down scrolls that would have more of a foot hold in their open ended search. “If you could, I would be interested in reading those scrolls and taking your accounts down to add to the books… perhaps even a book just for Blood users. The true histories of the two most famous and possibly oldest blood using clans.” her thought trailed off as she watched him rifling through the book that held the small amount of information about her own clan, “Kyuketsuki and Clan Lineage”. Her lips pursed in thought as she recalled what exactly that book addressed and how much was missing from its pages.

Before she could explain its inaccuracies she was asked a loaded question, a small smirk formed pressing the left side of her mouth up as she nodded irreverently. “I am aware of the God Jashin. My clans origin was actually the competing clan against Jashin before they were scattered into near extinction.”, reaching down she would pick up another book titled, “Extinct Bloodlines of Kirigakure”, the book itself was thin enough to be considered a journal since it was still in the process of being filled out. “I started this collection myself upon the creation of this library so it is one of a kind…-”, flipping it open she laid it out on the table, “- Kyuketsuki split into two major bloodline lineages; One side, Kuro Kiba turned completely savage and drinking the blood of victims to sustain themselves and keep their extra honed senses.”, her nose would clearly wrinkle as she stared down at her own handwriting, refusing to read out the exact process they would take to do this. “While the other side focused on using their own blood to enhance themselves in one area only they were called the Noblesse… this is where I originate. I haven’t heard word of a Kuro Kiba member since my heritage was brought to my attention and from what I know I am the only Noblesse left.”, she slowly closed the journal and laid her hand over the cover as though comforting it from the horrendous truth it contained. 

“The Kyuketsuki used to be revered… as well known as God Jashin himself, now it seems as though we are erased from history. Possibly for the better since who would expect a blood jutsu user anymore.”, her brow furrowed as she realized the book he had looked through did not mention God Jashin in connection to her clan, “What is your connection to him then?”

WC 510
TWC 3554
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm
Guren briefly described the scrolls his grandmother had given to him, which housed a decent amount of information regarding the Chinoike. However, as he made mention of it he quickly recalled a major caveat of the scrolls: they required the Ketsuryugan to be able to read them. Damnit…he thought just as Mizuki had issued a request to read them. His shoulders sank low to the point of disappointment but not depression as he let out a defeated sigh. Although he was more than eager to assist Mizuki in preparing a book for blood users, unfortunately she would be unable to read his few references. His only source of information would be word of mouth. But would that be credible enough to write about? Sure there were little to no survivors of either clan which would dispute the truth that Guren and Mizuki would document; but the integrity of such a book should still be upheld. Who knows, it might even help someone further down the line.

“Uhh yeah, see about the scrolls…” he began as he lifted his head up exposing a nervous smile. His right hand reached towards the back of his neck, and when it would his thumb and index finger would concentrically massage just above his trapezius muscles. “I think you need to be a Chinoike member to be able to read them…One that has been blessed with and awakened the bloodline at that. You see, my father tried studying them when I was younger, but to no avail. It seems as if the text of the scroll can only be deciphered by a Ketsuryugan…Some years later I activated mine and was able to read them. I could translate them for you, but you would have to trust the legitimacy of my word.” As Guren spoke, his heart felt heavy. He knew what it was like to stumble across information that might finally make things make sense, just to find out it’s a dead end. Hopefully Mizuki wouldn’t see this as a waste, and would instead take value in Guren being able to decipher the scroll to her. But they had just met each other, and so he would be understanding of whether or not she would heed his offer.

With that, Guren buried his nose within the Kyuketsuki book and took some time to familiarize himself with the information within. And that was when he saw the name Jashin, to which he questioned Mizuki on her familiarity with. Her response was quite instinctual, as if she had known of Jashin her whole life. This could have been the beginning of the explanation of their connection. Guren had always been familiar with Jashin, as his family was quite pious. Maybe Mizuki had a comparable upbringing. As she picked up the “Extinct Bloodlines of Kirigakure” book, Guren’s eyes followed and he lifted his arms to fold them across his torso. He maintained a puzzled look upon his face. It would seem as if Mizuki had been quite the author. As she opened and described the structure of her clan, Guren remained attentive, making sure to take mental notes on what he saw and heard. His memory was incredible at times, almost photographic. With each picture and point that Mizuki denoted, a mental *snap* was taken of the information as his brain stored her speech as if it were a tape recorder.

Her clan seemed to be unique in its relationship with Jashin. Instead of following him, they competed against the God instead. So much so that there seemed to be inter-clan competition as well, causing an organizational split; seemingly into savages and nobles. Certainly there was more thorough information which would likely go deep into the particulars of each lineage, but for the scope of this conversation they were likely extraneous. Finally she indicated that she was a descendant of the Noblesse, and perhaps the last one at that. Guren’s face could be described as contemplative with a sprinkle of bewilderment, especially once Mizuki returned his own question back to him.

“Well,” he begun as he pulled out a chair adjacent to him, sat down, and leaned back slightly. His right leg folded over his left knee, and his left arm remain tucked across his torso. His right arm was suspended downwards towards the floor. There was no real meaning behind the body language aside from the fact that he was getting a bit more comfortable know, having finally acquired some real information on Mizuki. Therefore he would open up a bit more. “I will share what I know….My clan has historically been servants to the God, Jashin. Blood ceremonies, rituals, and sacrifices were all performed in his name. All in an attempt to potentially receive a blessing from him. And throughout time, he would select several members to receive his gifts: control over blood, and what’s known to many as the Blood Dragon Eye. Typically one would have to be selected to drink from the Fountain of Carnage, however for those truly favored by Lord Jashin he would directly reward them with his favor. I guess I was one of those exceptions, as I’ve demonstrated these unique abilities for as long as I can remember….” Guren continued as his voice trailed off nearing the end of his speech while he recalled certain memories of his childhood. “I guess our clans are kind of bound together by blood manipulation and some connection with Jashin. Although we don’t know everything right now, I wonder if there is more…”

At this point, Guren’s arms were folded again across his chest and he used his left leg to tilt his chair back to mimic the actions of a rocking chair. He was simply reflecting on the situation at hand and how it might explain how life had brought together two of the last blood users on the planet. There just had to be something deeper than this surface level analysis. But what?

“Hey…Do you maybe want to try to track down more information with me?” He inquired before pausing to reveal his motives. “One of the reasons I left Kumogakure was due to a lack of self-identity. I won’t bore you with my sob story, but tracking down my ancestry has always been an ambition of mine. So much so that departed from my home village in search of information. Along the way I went to my clan’s most recent resting place, the Valley of Hell, and tracked down a group that was affiliated with the Chinoike for awhile. Maybe there’s more to search for? What do you think?”

(WC = 1098. Total: 5167)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:23 pm
She had nodded in resignation at his explanation that she would never be able to read the scrolls he was referring to - in fact no one but a Chinoike would be able to read them - a flash of envy whipped through Mizuki’s consciousness as she dwelled on the importance of secrecy. Her own ancestors had either destroyed any documentation regarding themselves or kept it all so vague it was all but useless to her now; then  there was her now seemingly foolish inscription of her whole history with no sense of security. Mentally scolding herself she gripped the binding of the book she had begun, the still stiff leather squeaking slightly under her tightening grip before she calmed herself and slipped the book in the same pocket that held her black book. From now on she would keep this book on her person as well - at least until the moment she was able to seal its contents from any eyes that weren’t equipped with the power of Blood to unlock it. 

Seems as though her next art of mastery was denied to be Fuinjutsu - her need for secrecy seemed to make this decision for her. All of this had taken place in the matter of seconds before  Guren began to answer her question. Pulling out a chair and positioning himself unconsciously - comfortable in their surroundings and in her company. Only one other person acted so cavalier about her presence so to see it be brought on so easily and readily by this once stranger was refreshing and invited a similar level of trust. For, in Mizuki’s mind, if you aren’t the first to concede then you are free to follow suit without handing over any significant power. She too pulled out a chair, but instead of sitting on it as he did - leaned back with crossed legs and an open chest - she simply turned it so the back was facing him and her arms rested like a shelf atop the ornate backing, allowing a cushion for her chin to rest. All in all she was comfortable enough to sit more comfortably but still maintain a level of caution that was as much a part of her personality as her quick wit. 

Her eyes were vibrant with interest and at their closer proximity she was able to notice the grey in his eyes weren’t flat but were flecked with several shades of grey that brought interest to the muddled color. In turn he would be able to notice that the red ring that lined her pupil had begun to mix with the previously violet hue of her irises. The slow take over of the red in her eyes were a combination of her tutelage with The Monster and the growth of her power - for one thing that even she hadn’t written in her book was the fact that as she grew stronger her eyes grew more and more crimson just as her ancestors had been; fully awakened they would be as red as fresh spilled blood. Squinting those eyes she contemplated what she had heard, not in an unbelieving way but in an absorbing kind of way, clearing her throat she would make a quip about the speech, “Seems as though we are linked by Blood Manipulation, how odd for us to meet as though thrown together - the last of our respective kind. You know there must be more,-”, lifting her head off her chin she cast her eyes around, checking once more for any sign of another soul, “-there is certainly more to this chance meeting as well.”

Her wandering gaze snapped back to his face as she caught up to his words and their meaning - he was asking her to accompany him outside of the village to go searching for information. The very fact of leaving the village was not what worried her, nor the fact of the understanding that searching as a team resulted in both learning in real time about the other. Equal information, equal footing. Her thin fingers gripped the back of the chair enough to allow her frame to lean back and stare up at the ceiling to contain the panic that was desperate to escape her taunt frame. No it was simply the proximity to Kumogakure that he wanted them to travel… to the Wraith of whom she held such contempt for that her usual logical side melted away to pure fury and instinct. In record time she pulled her gaze back to his, her internal strife hidden completely by the interested smile on her face. “There is always more to search for, especially since our parameters have increased as well as the perspectives. Two heads are better than one as they say.”, nodding in final agreement her attention returned to the darkening windows before clearing her throat and indicating them to G. 

“The night is upon us now though, another day and we can further plan this excursion. Agreed?”, though she asked him a question she did not intend to wait for his answer. She rose gracefully, her arms quickly being enladened with the material she had gathered earlier. As she made her way to return them to their homes she turned, adjusting the bulk of the weight on her side, “If you haven’t decided yet, might I suggest making Sunagakure your new home? We have far more to offer you with even less restrictions, here you and I could flourish and create while maintaining the power of secrecy.”, raising her eyebrows to suggest the importance of her words, “Who, now a days, expects blood manipulation? The element of surprise lives inherently in us. Think on it and get back to me, I live in the neighborhood closest to the gates at the highest building.”, giving him a final nod she would turn, “It was very rewarding to have made your acquaintance G, have a good evening.” With those words she would disappear soundlessly among the many rows of shelves and out of his line of sight.

[EXIT]

WC 1004
TWC 4558

Claims to be made later
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:58 pm
For some reason Guren felt guilty for the disappointing news he delivered to Mizuki. Although it wasn’t his fault, he knew what it was like to have access to information but be incapable of decoding it. Still, it didn’t seem to affect her all that much as her demeanor and facial expression remained relatively neutral. Perhaps she was just keeping her cool and maintaining a calm exterior. Why wear your emotions on your sleeve anyway? Nonetheless, Guren could still sense a mutual trust being developed even despite the unfortunate roadblock. As he sat comfortably in his chair, Mizuki would do the same. Clearly the two felt confident in one another’s behavior to take a seat with each other. Perhaps the underlying commonality the two shared allowed for the naturally skeptical personalities to set aside the typical extreme caution they had, and dial it down a bit. It was refreshing. Yet of course their backgrounds as shinobi still ensured that both were still scoping each other out.

From then, Guren continued to explain the information he knew of the relationship between the Chinoike and Jashin. Simultaneously, the attentive look in Mizuki’s eyes was as if they were writing down every word Guren spoke. Even their color began to deviate from their original hue and shift to a different tone. Peculiar. Guren caught notice of this, tilted his head to the side, and squinted slightly to see if he could notice anything extraordinary about his friend’s eyes. Although they maintained a certain level of intensity, they were also strangely calming. They reminded him of his grandmother’s eyes; well, at least what he had seen in photos.

Guren’s conclusion struck a chord with Mizuki, who reiterated his findings. She even went on to infer that there could be more members somewhere out there. And hinted that there could be more between their unusual introductions as well. “Indeed…I would have to agree. Still it is a bit odd that throughout my travels, you are the first and only other blood user that I have met. I would be curious to see how we might grow in camaraderie.”

Following this comment that needed no response, Mizuki offered an open ended response to Guren’s inquiry of teaming up. Each word she spoke was true, but just seemed like it could have had much more to it. In response, Guren simply nodded and let out an audible, “Hmm.”

As her eyes glanced over at the dark, ominous sky, Guren would turn his head to its attention and sighed. It was indeed late, and likely rude to extend the duration of this encounter any long than its natural timeline. Luckily he planned to remain in the village for some time so he knew that the two could pick back up where they were leaving off. That was when Mizuki proposed a thought that Guren had been toying around with in his head: remaining in the village. He hadn’t yet made any leeway on his decision, yet her extension of an invite was warming. At least, enough for him to consider it.

“Yeah…I’ll think about it. There is undoubtedly a lot of potential here,” he said while offering a half smile to the point that his right dimple protruded. With that, he stood from his chair and nodded at Mizuki. It was time for the two to depart. “Please…” he began, “the pleasure was mine. I’ll see you around” he ended while turning to exit from the direction in which the two came from.

(WC = 585. Total: 5752)

5752/100 = 57.5 * 2 = 115
Claiming 115 AP
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:03 pm
Approved
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:58 pm
Exit Claims: 
4558 Total words - 90 AP
4359 towards Assimilating Aura [Sunagakure Exclusive] V7 4999/5000 previous 640 words from The Parting Glass 
199/1000 towards learning C rank V7 Water Release: Water Cutting Sword
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:16 pm