Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

The King and The Kage - Page 2 Empty Re: The King and The Kage

Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:10 pm
The day was nothing more than a haze, yet the truth was clear. The raining skies of Hoshigakure pelted against the reservoirs in front of the training grounds, as the runoff created by the sudden rainstorm flooded into the reservoir as well. It was akin to a glass of water being overflowed, this time, it was with two mediums instead of one. Among the currents of rushing water flowing into the reservoir...was scarlet red blood, as if the water was being spoiled by a foul impurity by the second. And then, Enishi awoke, his eyes flickering from the sudden rainfall and gloomy darkness that started to occur mere minutes before woke up. The understudy's emerald eyes dilated ever so slightly, trying to take in the most of the light he could scavenge in that single instance, or more so, trying to scavenge the salvageable hope in the area. Yet with the light of hope, came the shadow of despair. Enishi's eyes shifted below, trying to not make the endless downpour hit his eyes whilst raining down...and what he saw was most bizarre, even for someone like him who was the definition of weird.

Drip. Drip. Drip. 

Blood. Emanating from his stomach was dried scarlet red blood, relatively sticky as it resembled a type of adhesive caramel on the Understudy's body. It seemed that the blood came from a crudely made incision on the silver-haired teen's stomach, jaggedy in shape yet the incision was not nearly as deep enough to puncture an organ to Enishi's surprise. All the incision did, in hindsight, was creating an exit for blood to seep through the understudy's body, and would leave to a simple death of bloodloss if untreated. Perhaps, that was the point; an easy and painless death diminishes suffering, but that was the coward's way to die and not a way for a monster like Enishi to pass on. Slightly annoyed by the circumstances of a painless death, he would let it go, assuming that he probably pissed off someone around the area which led to him being in this state. Enishi would let out a sigh of relative tiredness, writing it off as the fatigue from the bloodloss, attempting to raise his right hand to help him stand up. As he rose his hand right hand and viewed his palm...there was something, very disturbing held and covered on it. Scarlet blood, once again. The same blood that spurted naturally from his stomach and flowed with the runoff covered his hand as if the understudy dug into his wound for some odd reason. Additionally, what bothered him more was the Kunai he held that had dried blood on the edges, now turned into a dark magenta-like hue due to drying. Then, it hit Enishi. Memories of the morning he once considered a haze began replaying in his mind like a cerebral movie that he was forced to relive again. The "movie" in his mind only lasted a few moments, as Enishi looked up to the sky once more, letting out a chuckle of despair as the rain splashed against his pale face, trying to cope with the memories he just witnessed.

"Ah, I was going to kill myself today," Enishi thought robotically as if accepting the truth of the situation was simple for him. Connecting the dots was easy once witnessing the replay of his memories; he probably lied down on the Training Grounds where no one was there, grabbed a sharp Kunai, and then made a small incision across his stomach in attempts to die from blood loss. Due to being rather versed in human physiology from being an "Understudy" of one of the greatest doctors in Hoshigakure, Enishi knew a way to make an extremely superficial incision that would leak blood and most likely kill him as he went to sleep. One would expect a victim of attempted suicide to be more emotive if their plans failed, yet, the understudy did not care whether he died or stayed alive...just a way to remove his curse for good. If he had to scavenge the remnants of his mind to find a reason why he tried to kill himself, it would probably be due to his curse worsening and it became unbearable to the point of wanting to go berserk whenever he saw something living and breathing. Perhaps, the understudy's curse kept him alive so he wouldn't lose that much blood? If so, that was a cruel twist of fate; to be deprived of committing suicide to take a curse down one and for all. Grinding his teeth in vexation, the silver-haired teen would use his energy to get up from the raining ground. There was no use in trying to kill yourself again if it only brought pain to others and yourself, so, Enishi wanted to work even harder to find a way to remedy his accursed bloodline. Maybe. Just MAYBE, there was hope for him to become a better person. 

As the silver-haired teen got up, the rain would wash away all of the blood that was still on the surface of his body and his hands. He decided to go find some shelter around the gates so he can find out a plan for the rest of the day...if there were some remaining hours of the day left. Thunderstorms, no matter how much the understudy adored the sight of them, masqueraded the time of day. Nevertheless, Enishi would stay at the inside part of the gates, allowing for some shelter from the heavy rainfall. He'd find in his pockets, a relatively large bandage that he would place on top of his incision, allowing it to heal despite being a rather superficial self-inflicted wound and for blood not to leak out of it so easily. Suddenly, as Enishi finished applying the bandage in an anodyne manner, not likely to raise suspicion, a rather tall figure would approach him. The figure would hastily declare that Enishi was summoned by not only a high ranking shinobi...but the Hogokage himself. The understudy wanted to jump in joy and wanted to scream out in pure happiness, as he admired anyone who took the seat of Hogokage to become the governing "Symbol of Hope" for Hoshigakure, so meeting someone like that...was nothing more than a dream for Enishi, one that would come to fruition in the next few minutes.

Despite wanting to just pass out in sheer joy from what Jakosaki told him, Enishi needed to keep himself together, lest being an embarrassment to the village. He would nod for a brief moment as he followed what he assumed to be the Hogokage's bodyguard to the Kage's Chambers. However, due to his self-deprecating nature, the understudy couldn't fathom why someone like him, no, a monster like as worthless as him, should even be allowed to be in the same room as the Hogokage. "...Am I wrong to admire hope? Should, a monster be allowed to taint a symbol of hope like this?" The silver-haired teen ruminated in deep thought to himself, before being interrupted by a door, once closed, being opened ajar in a creaky noise. The door would reveal two people in it, the man with distinct, scarlet-hair, being Akaboshi Uzumaki who was also the gate guard that allowed Enishi to enter Hoshigakure as well as a middle-aged man being the Hogokage named Yasaki Dosser. Jakosaki would gesture the understudy to enter the Leader's Chambers. Still being hesitant on entering due to the aforementioned reasons, Enishi would eventually enter, scanning the area to be aware of his surroundings. He would stand just a few inches in front of the door so he could be parallel to Yasaki as well as still view Akaboshi.

The silver-haired teen would gulp for a brief moment, just having a very small sound to not make both adults aware of Enishi's nervousness. Not looking Yasaki nor Akaboshi directly in the eyes as a form of respect of superiors, a facade of confidence would escape from the teen's voice,

"Good afternoon, Lord Hogokage, and Akaboshi. I hope I am not interrupting anything with my presence." The understudy respectfully spoke with an aura of finesse yet humbleness in his expression. He would pause for a moment, allowing both adults to acknowledge his presence before continuing with his introduction, "Though, I must ask, Lord Hogokage, why are you summoning someone as insignificant as me? Surely you have shinobi who are far better suited for whatever you are about to request of my worthless self..." Enishi asked in a polite tone, his casual self-deprecative nature seeping out of his words as he spoke. 

WC: 1539
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:50 pm
Akaboshi kept waiting and waiting, but nothing happened. The red haired Uzumaki kept staring in the crimson eyes belonging to Yasaki Uchiha, but for some reason that would be it. Not sure what the meaning behind all of it was, the redhead started to feel like the Hogokage didn't either. One thing was for certain, the Chuunin didn't roll that way and was only interested in women, so he averted his gaze as he would lean back in his chair. After some minutes had passed it finally looked like there was still some life in Yasaki as he called for Enishi Kurosawa, the young boy Akaboshi had been talking about. 

Again the red haired Uzumaki waited for something to happen, so far the day had turned out quite uneventful so he was hoping the presence of Enishi would bring some change to it. The room turned silent for a while, but changed eventually with the arrival of the lost kid. "It's good to see you again kid, how've you been?" It had been a couple of days since Akaboshi met the young boy, considering he was still around meant he was trying his hardest to return to his past life as a shinobi of Hoshigakure. The redhead would remain in the room, but at the same time allowed the conversation between the Hogokage and Enishi to take place. They had a lot to discuss and the Chuunin was curious to find out what exactly it was Yasaki had planned for the youngster.

(WC: 252, TWC: 1933)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:01 pm
He ordered Jakosaki to retrieve the kid who known to be as Kurosawa, a former hoshigakure member. Yasaki was keen to meet this young individual. A lot of stuff was going through his mind, especially processing him for the information he had given not so long ago. Jakosaki would stay behind the kid to watch any movements he made. Either way, it was his duty at all costs. Jakosaki would close the door, eventually standing two meters away from the kid, eyeing him directly up and down with his Byakugan. Both of his hands ready for any situation. He wasn’t here to mess about at all.

Yasaki watched as the newly fresh kid made his way in, at the first glance staring at him it made him smile to see him. “ My fellow comrade Akaboshi mentioned your presence and I don’t think you are insignificant from the sounds of it. You had a rough upbringing as I see, but everybody deserves a second chance no matter what. Though I can understand the man behind you is doing his job, so don’t worry about him. Tell me, why have you returned to Hoshigakure Kurosawa?” Yasaki eyed the young individual with his crimson Uchiha eyes waiting for an answer.

WC: 205
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:15 pm
It seemed that the two men would appear to be in considerably pleasant moods, quite a contrast from the Understudy's original envision of what the conversation was going to be like. Akaboshi would check up on the silver-haired boy's current condition since it had only been a few days after his arrival to the village. Enishi, still not accustomed to being treated with such care by the people around him, would only give a slight nod of affirmation towards the redhead, letting him know that his concerns were understood and lessened. It seemed that the man would remain in the room, silently spectating the conversation that was about to ensue between the Hogokage and the lost child, letting both of them have space to talk amongst themselves. Enishi, despite being somewhat socially awkward, understood at least that, turning his calm yet focused gaze towards the middle-aged man before him. Enishi and the man's eyes would meet for a moment, seeing as the crimson red eyes of the man with 3 black tomoes swirling around the iris would bore into Enishi's bright emerald eyes. The Understudy had not seen those type of eyes before, assuming that it was a type of unique dojutsu of sorts that he had not come across in his 14 years of living. The unknown did intrigue the lost child however, letting the scholarly side of him daydream about the certain effects of the crimson red eyes the Hogokage wielded before snapping back to reality in an instant. 

A short composed raise of an eyebrow from the Understudy would be the only new movement witnessed from him as the wise old Kage would begin his quick speech about the lost child's predicament. Yasaki would attempt to ease the silver-haired teen by trying to give worth for his existence, highlighting the understudy's rough past...though gaining self-esteem was never as easy as people thought. A healthy self-esteem is to be confident yet humble of your abilities, but what was there to be confident about when someone's whole existence was a mistake and all he brought towards people was hatred and suffering? If the birth of someone was a mistake, wouldn't that mean that their life was insignificant? Such was the thoughts that Enishi was exposed to his whole life, thinking that he was nothing more than a monster with the visage of a human. That thought process...would never change for him. That was the tale of Enishi Kurosawa: The Cursed Child. A monster like him did not deserve sympathy in the slightest. Despite the internal monologue that occurred in his thoughts, the Understudy would keep his calm, almost unnaturally calm expression as Yasaki finished his words, asking the lost child the reason why he returned to Hoshigakure. An easy question, so Enishi would reply with a deep breath a glint of light appearing on his emerald eyes,

"Why I have returned to Hoshigakure, you ask, Lord Hogokage? Tell me, what do you believe "Hope" in the Ninja World is? Salvation? Prosperity? Or even the ambition to pursue oneself's ideals? Hoshigakure embodies all of those ideals with such piousness that it utterly overshadows the other shinobi villages! Hoshigakure is the future of the Ninja World, which will usher a new day and age where people and ninja alike will finally be united in an ultimate utopia. That, is the hope I see in Hoshigakure that I do not see in other parts of the Ninja World..." Enishi would pause for a moment, letting his words sink into Yasaki and Akaboshi before continuing with the same reverence as before, "In order for a village to follow hope so devoutly, every person and shinobi who affiliates themselves with Hoshigakure is cut from the same cloth... Everyone in Hoshigakure is a "Symbol of Hope", one who embodies the dogma of the village with great accuracy that will create a golden age for the Ninja World. You are right, Lord Hogokage, my past has been shrouded in darkness, bloodshed, hatred, and suffering. So, I want, no I will see hope prosper to prevent people from enduring the same pain that I did, to prevent others from becoming another mistake of the Ninja World... I just, don't want to see other people feel sadness and suffering anymore." Enishi would finish replying to Yasaki with a heartfelt speech.

"So, that is why I am fully prepared to become a stepladder and reclaim my rank of Genin, Lord Hogokage. I might just sound like another fanatic, but believe me, I have the resolve to show the Ninja World what Hoshigakure truly is." Enishi would then extend out his hand, waiting for Yasaki to hand him a forehead protector and give him back his Genin rank. 

WC: 788 [Event WC is 788 - 250 = 588 x 2 = 1176]
TWC [Including Event Bonus]: 2715
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:48 pm
The red haired Uzumaki who had placed himself somewhere in a corner of the room would listen attentively to the young kid's monologue about Hoshigakure and how he felt about the village. Truth be told, Akaboshi found the speech a bit eccentric and slightly strange, at least for a boy that age. Not that he didn't appreciate how Enishi felt about their village, not at all. But it was unexpected to say the least. For now the redhead would simply allow the young kid to continue explaining what he was hoping to achieve now that he finally had the time to have a face to face with the Hogokage. 

To put things short, Enishi simply wanted his rank to be restored to Genin once more so he could help Hoshigakure flourish like it once did before. In all honesty, if it were up to Akaboshi he would allow the youngster his request but at the end of the day it was Yasaki's decision and his alone. The red haired Uzumaki crossed his arms as he awaited the Hogokage's answer. It would be nothing more than normal if he needed some time to reflect on Enishi's request. After all, it wasn't that long ago the people's trust had been broken by someone who claimed to love and protect their village. 

Regardless of whether or not Enishi would be given back his previous rank, Akaboshi knew Hoshigakure could use young people like him. People who would do anything for their beautiful village.

(WC: 250)
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:13 pm
It was great to hear from the young individual in front of him who had many things to say. Yasaki wasted no time as he handed him over Einshi his genin protector. He surely believed Einshi would improve in no time. The speech he gave proved Yasaki that this kid has what it takes to become a shinobi of hoshigakure. He had a decision to make to weather allow this young kid to restore his ranks and no way he would deny it. Yasaki let out a small sigh as he responded to Einshi. “You are now officially a genin of hoshigakure Einshi.”

WC:101
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:19 pm
A small yet satisfied grin was plastered on Enishi's expression mere moments after the Hogokage that stood in front of him reinstated the understudy's shinobi ranking. Originally, the silver-haired boy thought that it would need much more persuasion to beckon the Hogokage for him to become an official Genin again, but he didn't mind this route either. Though, it was somewhat strange that for the Hogokage to so easily reinstate his rank in mere moments. What if Enishi simply tricked Akaboshi and Yasaki to believe that he was an MIA Genin who was captured by bandits, but in reality, he hailed from another village and wanted to get intel on Hoshigakure through being under the guise of some lost teen. That was certainly a possibility. These were turbulent times, as Kenshin Uzumaki and Valen Akari, two of Hoshigakure's strongest assets betrayed and left the village, making a crippling blow to the village's military power. Hikari Namikaze, a respected member of the Nova Corps was on a military discharge which also shrank the militaristic power of Hoshigakure. It would be very easy for a member of another village to gather intel in Hoshigakure without anyone to stop them besides Yasaki himself. Nevertheless, all of Enishi's internal musing about the future of the village needed to be explored at another time, today was his promotion after all! The grin of satisfaction on Enishi's expression deftly morphed into a small smirk that was formal and reserved in order to retain his cool and collected persona in front of the Hogokage. 

After smirking for a few seconds, Enishi would give a dutiful and composed bow towards Yasaki in deep respect towards the Hogokage's actions. "Thank you abundantly, Lord Hogokage! I will make sure to make that dream of mine a reality." The understudy replied towards Yasaki in deep admiration, promising him that he would enact another Golden Age of Hoshigakure, pulling the village out of the great abyss it was in...However, what the Hogokage did not know that Enishi strove to achieve the goal through whatever means possible... Immediately after bowing towards Yasaki, the silver-haired -now Genin- turned to face Akaboshi, giving the scarlet-haired Uzumaki a bow of the same magnitude. While bowing for just a few seconds, he would then state his gratitude towards Akaboshi, "Oh, and uh, thanks Akaboshi for what you've done over the past few days." Enishi said, being more informal towards Akaboshi than towards Yasaki since the two had already known each other for a few days now. 

Lastly, the understudy would then say to the two, "I suppose I am not needed anymore in this discussion? If so, I will request that I am able to leave the premises now that I am officially made a Genin again. With that, good day to you both." Enishi solemnly stated before exiting the Hogokage Office, though if Akaboshi and Yasaki needed him for additional clarifications, the understudy would humbly oblige and stay. However if not, the newly made Genin would continue to exit the premises, opting to return back to his house to resume creating new medicines and poisons.  

[EXIT] 

WC: 620
TWC: 3534

Claims:
Official Rankup to "Genin of Hoshigakure" via direct promotion by Yasaki Uchiha
+33 Stats 
2500 WC Towards Mystical Palm [2500/2500] which will replace Nature Chakra Conversion which is in one my A-rank slots
596 WC Towards and to finish off Chakra Absorption [1000/1000], the previous WC is here
435 WC Towards Swamp of the Underworld [435/2500]
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:47 pm
Approved for Enishi's exit claims!
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:38 am
With Enishi receiving his headband and officially returning into the Hoshigakure shinobi ranks, Akaboshi figured he played his part well. "No need to thank me kid, anything for the future of our village" the red haired Uzumaki would say in reply to the young boy's thanks. Although only in his early twenties himself, Akaboshi automatically assumed a leading role, preparing the younger generation that came behind his own to be ready for what's to come. After all, someday they were going to be the ones standing at the top of Hoshigakure. People like Akaboshi wouldn't be around forever to hold their hands to make sure they're doing well.

Watching Enishi leave the chambers, Akaboshi figured it might be best to follow the kid's example. "I believe it is time I take my leave as well, Lord Hogokage". His main goal of today's visit was to get an idea of the man leading their village and whether or not he was one capable of doing so. A decision hadn't been made yet, he needed a bit more time deciding his stance on the matter. Akaboshi would pay his respects with a slight bow before leaving the Kage Chambers and returning home.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2133 + 500 August Event = 2633)
Claims:
- 2633/5000 Kanade (received the scroll from Kozai)
- using today's reward "Specialty Swap" to switch S/T with Med
- 52 AP using max stat discount)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:40 pm
Akaboshi approved
Permissions in this forum: