Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:08 pmDenkitekiTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Crowning a new King {P} Empty Crowning a new King {P}

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:29 am
It was a cool cloudy overcast day: the kind that sent a chill down your back upon stepping outside. Shinji Uzumaki, the second Tenkage of Tengakure, sat in his office among the clouds themselves with furrowed brow he had spent the better part of the last week puzzling over files upon files of potential fits and he had finally boiled it down to one. However, now came the hard part: moving on. The task ahead of Shinji was probably his hardest yet: relinquishing power. People spend life times mindlessly building power-that was easy. What is truly hard is giving up that power.

This day was the culmination of many that had long passed. Shinji was giving up his kageship. There was no one reason for it, but if he had to put it down to one it was this: he was not worthy. As kage he had done nothing extraordinary. Instead he had simply kept the village moving forward. In fact, in the back of his mind Shinji felt as if he had failed his village. That was why he now wished to move on with his life and give the village the kage it deserved and needed. So, now all Shinji did was wait for the one who would hopefully become the third Tenkage. The one he had chosen was sent a letter about a meeting with a the Tenkage, so hopefully he would show up. While waiting waves of nostalgia washed over Shinji: he remembered that fateful day he had been summoned to this very office and was given the honor of being Tenkage.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Crowning a new King {P} Empty Re: Crowning a new King {P}

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:37 pm
Den was getting dressed when he heard the doorbell ring, having just taken a shower. His hair was still a bit wet as he answered the door, a man with a letter in hand standing in front of him.

“A message from the Tenkage.” It was a short sentence, yet it still managed to surprise Den. He hadn’t talked to the Tenkage since his arrival, which felt like some time ago. He had greeted them at the gates, which felt like it had been some time ago. He had seemed like a nice enough man, and seemed to be even more powerful than the Mizukage of Den’s former village, who had been the 3 tails jin.

Not wasting any time, Den quickly got dressed in his Jounin gear and made his way to the Tenkage’s office. He wondered if he had a mission for him or something, he was unsure as to what he would want Den for. [i]Perhaps he wants to talk about Kuroda, or Takeo who are taking the Chuunin exams, or maybe Kurogane because he choice not to participate. There were a number of possible reasons Den could come up with, but little did he know that none of them were correct. He could not have guessed what he had really been called to the office for.

Den hurried to the office, moving through the streets of the village so quickly most couldn’t even see him, though in truth this was no where near Den’s top speed. It was more like a jog for him. He arrived shortly after, making his way up the building to the office. It was very long climb, it was unfortunate Den couldn’t just teleport up there. But he had never been to the Kage’s office before, so he couldn’t yet.

Upon finally reaching the Tenkage’s chambers he knocked on the door, awaiting permission to walk in. If it was given he would enter and stand near the door, waiting for the Tenkage to reveal the purpose of Den coming to meet him face to face.

“Hello, Tenkage-sama” was all he said, unsure as to what else he should say.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:52 am
At the knock on his door Shinji took a deep breath and gave permission for who as on the other side to enter, "Please come right in." The person who walked in was indeed the one Shinji had been hoping for: Denkiteki. The jounin would find the Tenkage sitting at his desk with his hands interlaced on the desk in front of him. Shinji was not exactly sure how to say this, so he simply nodded curtly at the man's hello. Thinking for a second he then spoke in a thoughtful tone, "Denkiteki, I have one question for you...How do you like this office?" It would no doubt be received as a rather odd question seeing as the office was a mess with papers and blueprints littering every nook and cranny. There was even a molding sandwich sitting on the far edge of Shinji's desk. Quite honestly Shinji had no idea what he was doing or how to hand off power, so he figured he would slowly ease into.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:32 pm
Den looked around the room, noting how messy it was. He took a few steps in, moving away from the door. "Um, it seems to be a decent size I suppose, and you have a nice desk. It's a bit messy though, for my liking at least." He was a bit confused by the question, that couldn't of been why Shinji had called him into the office. Den supposed whatever it was couldn't' be to urgent though, so he felt a bit more relaxed than he had walking in. He still had no idea what the Tenkage could have wanted him for though, so he simply waited for Shinji to tell him.

(sorry for ridiculously short post xD busy day and didn't have much time to type it up)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 pm
Shinji furrowed his brow slightly at Denkiteki's response. Clearly the jounin had no idea what messy truly was. At this point the office was considered clean. All the same he knew he could not fault the soon to be Tenkage for his poor judgement of cleanliness. Unfurrowing his brow Shinji stood up-at this point the jounin had finished speaking. Taking a deep breath Shinji mentally prepared himself. Then in a serious voice he continued onwards, "Well I suppose you will have a chance to change that when it is your office...." A brief half smile crossed Shinji's face as he paused for a second. He hoped to give the jounin a moment to process before he continued.

After the brief pause Shinji continued in a more matter of fact tone, "Denkiteki, as you have no doubt inferred I will be stepping down from my position as kage.My reasons are my own, but one thing is for certain: I have picked you as my successor. You will be the third Tenkage...Well...assuming you accept." Shinji allowed his short speech hang in the air. Hopefully the jounin would accept, because, quite honestly, Shinji no clue who else to chose. He had wanted to chose someone not connected to him in any way. Tengakure needed a new direction and how could a new direction be taken by someone who had been close to the former Tenkage? It was odd calling himself the former Tenkage, but it was an inescapable fact.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 pm
When it was his office? It took a moment for the words to click, suprise being clearing shown on Den's face. He couldn't mean... I'm the next Tenkage?

It was true however, Shinji had chosen Den to be the next Tenkage, the third. Den had never thought he would reach such a position, to be the leader of an entire village. It was a great responsibility, was he really worthy of such a position?

Well, he'd find out soon enough, "I'd gladly accept, Tenkage-sa..." he paused for a moment, was he still supposed to call Shinji by that title now that it was going to be given to him. He decided to just ignore that for now, "I shall do my best to protect the village."

He wondered why Shinji was stepping down, but from his short speech Den figured he had no intention of revealing exactly why he was passing on the title to someone else.

(another meh post, sorry >.<)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:49 am
Shinji gave Den a simple nod once the jounin finished speaking. There was not much else to say. He had already packed and was ready to go. Thinking of any last things he spoke up, "Well, Tenkage-sama, you will find a summary of my rule as kage in this folder here." Reaching down to his desk the former Tenkage picked up a hefty folder and placed it back down. He then continued speaking, "The only thing I have left to say is that you should be wary of attackers. We have had two attacks as of late and I would not be surprised if more were to come. I would suggest fostering a closer relationship with the other villages as it is something I have failed to myself....I was more busy reconstructing Tengakure itself. I suppose that is about it. If you have no questions I will be on my way....Oh, and I do hope you will allow me to wander for a bit I need to do some soul searching." If Den did not have any questions or objections then the former Tenkage would simply walk out of his office with a lazy smile on his face. There was no much else to it-his time was up. Denkiteki had better have the common sense to create a statue of the grand second Tenkage of Tengakure.

{Exit, unless you want to say anything else.}
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:10 am
Den knew about the attacks, he had been involved in the last one himself, though things had ended rather quickly. He sincerely hoped that there wouldn't be another attack, but odds where that whoever had destroyed the force field would come back. He would just have to be ready, as would the village.

Being the type of person who preferred solitude, Den knew it would be difficult for him to develop a relationship with the villagers. But he knew that Shinji's advice was sound, and would do his best to follow it.

The last bit concerned Den, Shinji was a powerful shinobi, even if he wasn't going to be the Tenkage anymore. Having him leave could possibly hurt the village, but the former Tenkage would probably not leave the village unless he had a good reason.

"Alright, I suppose you can. I wish you best best of luck, and hope you return to us soon." Den would smile as he finished speaking, wondering what Shinji intended to do while he was wondering.

As the door closed behind Shinji, Den stood alone in his new office. Already he could feel the weight of his new position, he would now be responsible for the lives of every villager. For a moment he wondered what he should do, then his eyes fell upon the folder Shinji had left him. I suppose I'll get reading. He figured he'd be doing a lot more of that now, though they wouldn't be the books about medical ninjutsu that he enjoyed.

He sat in his new chair, picking up the file as he did so. Today was a new start for him, and perhaps a new start for the village.

[Topic Closed]
Kage Rank requested
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum